Maddie McCann

Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Maddie McCann

Post by Andy on Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 am

Happy 16th  birthday sweetheart.
The world and your mum and dad will never stop searching for you.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 am

Andy wrote:Happy 16th  birthday sweetheart.
The world and your mum and dad will never stop searching for you.

What a kind and thoughful thread Andy

I hope with all my heart, that she is still alive and hope that one day she can be reunited with her parents

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 am

Wow - 16!

I do hope this gets resolved one way or another. Her parents must have a horrible time not knowing what happened to her.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Andy on Sun May 12, 2019 8:46 am

I think the fact that her parents have spent every waking minute of their lives, and will doubtless dedicate the rest of their lives looking for her, demonstrates finally that they were not involved with her disappearance.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by nicko on Sun May 12, 2019 8:53 am

If she is found, do you think she will recognise her Parents ? I don't think she will, and if with "new" parents, what will happen ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12633
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 8:58 am

Andy wrote:I think the fact that her parents have spent every waking minute of their lives, and will doubtless dedicate the rest of their lives looking for her, demonstrates finally that they were not involved with her disappearance.

Sadly, I think your views will fall on deaf ears. As to some that have prejudged them based on the night she disappeared

If I am wrong and you are wrong and they did actually do something to their own daughter. This willl of course come to light one day, but the reality is. Where will have no problem admitted to being wrong, if this is the case. People have formed an opinion and judgement based on them having dinner yards away from the appartment.

I call this "moral superiority syndrone" where a person holds a judgemental view of another, based on how they claim to act in life. Never ever contemplating they easily make mistakes also. What is even worse, some hold a view that is cult based to want to believe the parents are guilty. Which is ironic to the thread Eddie made in regards to a compulsion to be right. These same people never hold a view, that they could actually be wrong here. I certainly do not and understand, there is always a possility, I could be wrong and the parents are guilty. To me, based off countless documented evidence on this. I simple do not see this to be the case. I think also, people have prejudged them based off the media attention and their status in life.

I am frankly disappointed, that some wish to being right, that the parents are guilty. When through all this, everyone loses sight of the fact this child is missing. I have lost a niece and a young sister to the same condition, Netherton's Syndrome. Which saw both their lives cut short, one only reaching 19 months and the other only a 11 months. Hence I have an understanding of the pain to lose someone so young and close to our own hearts. Its why it saddens me, that there is an industry out there, simple in order to want to make others believe the parents are guilty. Its trial by perception,feelings and such idiocy. Which will never bring back this child missing. Such views are based on people promoting their own judgements on their parents without trial. Promoting a sick view to instil a hate towards them. Frankly, I find that sickenning to the core.

If I am wrong, I have no problem in admitting so, but the fact some here are so convinced of them being guilty. Shows the damaging nature of again this "moral superiority syndrone".

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 12, 2019 12:13 pm




She died in that apartment that night...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23117
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


She died in that apartment that night...!



On what evidence?

A dog, that cannot differentiate the smell of death? Would you like me top post the evidence, on how many errors this dog actually made? And not just at this crime scene?

Do you even realise how subjective this kind of evidence is?

So hold an opinion she died, tha is your choice. Yet there is zero evidence that she did

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 12, 2019 12:20 pm




Yawn...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23117
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


Yawn...

I suggest you get some sleep and when refreshed actually engage the points made

Otherwise a yawn is an immature response showing how you must believe you are inept

Go figure

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 12, 2019 12:30 pm



No... you're just boring...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23117
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... you're just boring...!



Fallacy argument

So you think I am boring

I think you are a racist homphobic waste of oxygen

I think comparing the two, i would always prefer to be boring

Laughing




Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 12, 2019 1:12 pm



Boring...


Are you going for your injection tomorrow...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23117
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Boring...


Are you going for your injection tomorrow...?



I dont need injections tommy, why do you think I need one?

This should be interesting

Not sure they have found a cure for being being a hateful racist homophobic twat, but am working on one daily to help you

Its called reason

Laughing

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 12, 2019 1:26 pm



Blah blah blah... blah de blah blah... blah blah blah... bullshit...!


Yawn...!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23117
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Thorin on Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Blah blah blah... blah de blah blah... blah blah blah... bullshit...!


Yawn...!


Is the above even English?

Am wondering if you are the teacher on Charlie Brown  Laughing



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_BU5hR9gXE

Thorin

Posts : 9689
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Syl on Mon May 13, 2019 12:10 am

Amazing that if she is alive she will be 16 years old.
Best case scenario is she was stolen to give to people who desperately wanted  a child, it's happened before, so if I were her parent that's what I would pray happened that night.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum