Smelly, are you brave enough?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  - Page 3 Empty Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 11, 2019 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay, I am making this thread so that I can talk to you and really understand what it is, that you’re trying to say without any bullshit.

See, I don’t see people the way that others do and whilst I know that you and I disagree on many topics, I can still listen to you without being offended or triggered or self-righteous.  I’m not special, but I do have an ability to let someone have an opinion and not really be offended by it.
And neither do I have a need to be right.

So I am asking you to talk to me, here, answer my questions and I’ll answer yours and this will be a chance for you to stand up and be counted without the macho bullshit or the need to be arsey, to get your point across.  

You intrigue me and I’ll tell you why: you’re not stupid and you’re not a troll yet you continually let yourself down by being an arse when you try to get your point across. I understand this because I can be a little like that myself if I feel that I have a huge point to make without using too many words.  I become harsh and blunt.

So this is my request. Let you and I tackle some of your points without the bullshit of sidetracking or name-calling or the need to be the big-I-am.

If you get annoyed and call me an idiot or you use harsh language I won’t be bothered - those things rarely annoy me tbh - I’ll only get fixated on the point you may be making if you don’t answer with honesty.

I don’t care how it ends or whether we agree - the point isn’t about agreeing in any case - I just want you to be open and honest for once.  

If you don’t want to partake I’ll dump the thread in the bin.

No one else is permitted to post on here (please people) so there will be no sidestepping.

It isn’t a trick or a trap, I really don’t work that way.

Fancy it?

Let me know.

And you get to decide whether you ask the question or I do.

May be your only chance to be heard....properly.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Smelly was basemented for ten days by Vic then Ben lifted the ban the next day but smelly decided to leave.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Thanks for the update Eds. I am actually not gloating, I think the guy has serious issues, forum life and getting wound up is not the place to heal them..
I am sure he will still be posting his 'stuff' over on Flop and Angry Monkey.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Andy wrote:Thanks for the update Eds. I am actually not gloating, I think the guy has serious issues, forum life and getting wound up is not the place to heal them..
I am sure he will still be Posting his 'stuff over on Flop.

No doubt he will. Rolling Eyes
I hope he comes back, I hadn’t even got started on this thread with him.
I did appreciate his honesty though.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Andy wrote:Thanks for the update Eds. I am actually not gloating, I think the guy has serious issues, forum life and getting wound up is not the place to heal them..

Yes, I suspected he was depressed, or had some mental issues when I posted 5-days ago, the following:

Original Quill wrote:Russe needs your sympathy (unknown to him), but he is not sympathetic toward others.

At the time I thought he didn't recognize his own progressive disability.  It was evident to me that he was going off the deep end.  I'm glad he is seeking treatment.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:
I am sure he will still be Posting his 'stuff over on Flop.

No doubt he will. Rolling Eyes
I hope he comes back, I hadn’t even got started on this thread with him.
I did appreciate his honesty though.  
I didn't.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yes, I suspected he was depressed, or had some mental issues when I posted 5-days ago, the following:

Original Quill wrote:Russe needs your sympathy (unknown to him), but he is not sympathetic toward others.

At the time I thought he didn't recognize his own progressive disability.  It was evident to me that he was going off the deep end.  I'm glad he is seeking treatment.

Who says he’s seeking treatment? And for what? Who says he’s depressed?

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who says he’s seeking treatment?

If he's not it's a mistake. He's so delirious, his feet are barely touching ground.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who says he’s seeking treatment?

If he's not it's a mistake.  He's so delirious, his feet are barely touching ground.

Delirious because....?

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If he's not it's a mistake.  He's so delirious, his feet are barely touching ground.

Delirious because....?

Hit the nail on the head. He should be seeking help to find the cause of his issues.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Delirious because....?

Hit the nail on the head.  He should be seeking help to find the cause of his issues.

I was asking you why you thought he was delirious, and you know it Mr Quill. Now don’t tease eddie. Razz

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hit the nail on the head.  He should be seeking help to find the cause of his issues.

I was asking you why you thought he was delirious, and you know it Mr Quill. Now don’t tease eddie. Razz

That's Dr. Quill, if you don't mind.   Razz

Delirious doesn't always mean stark-raving mad.  It is a synonym for 'irrational' too. https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/irrational?s=t  Russe was having a hard time connecting the dots.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Delirious doesn't always mean stark-raving mad.  It is a synonym for 'irrational' too. https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/irrational?s=t  Russe was having a hard time connecting the dots.

Fair enough. I’d have liked for you to tell me why you thought so.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fair enough. I’d have liked for you to tell me why you thought so.

Oh...so many instances, and so little time. Rolling Eyes Read back.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Andy wrote:And the families of those who died as a result, directly or indirectly of her cruel policies have the most justification not to grieve for her.
For my part, I had total indifference to her death. I cannot recall being overwhelmed with grief, neither I would be if any of today's politicians passed away, whether it be May, Blair, Corbyn, Farage or Trump
Because I DO NOT KNOW THEM.
Whilst not knowing people on here personally, I know them sufficiently to hold an internet chat with them, so I will harbour feelings.
I was really sad when Irn Bru passed away.

Therein lies the difference.
Actually KNOWING someone.

Btw, Did SB fall on his sword himself, or was he binned?
Not that it really matters.

Right, so you don't care much about people who you don't know. Thanks for confirming that.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Not sure what difference it makes.
But at least it gave me a possible insight into your beliefs, which appear to be the same as SB's, ie he thinks I like and approve of raping young kids, and hopes that I die of cancer.
I hope I am wrong.
At a guess you probably regret liking his honesty over those 2 statements.
I won't hold it against you if you decline a public redaction.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Those statements were in a different thread, and are nothing to do with what I've been discussing in this thread.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:31 pm

The threads are linked insofar as SB made his hill advised comments on the Tommy Robinson thread, and SB is being talked about here.
You agreed with what he said and liked his honesty.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Andy wrote:The threads are linked insofar as SB made his hill advised comments on the Tommy Robinson thread, and SB is being talked about here.
You agreed with what he said and liked his honesty.

I agree with one or two of his posts on this thread - nothing to do with what was said on another thread.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:50 pm

I am relieved you do not agree with his hope that I die of cancer.
Possibly the worst statement ever made in the history of Newsfix.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Andy wrote:I am relieved you do not agree with his hope that I die of cancer.
Possibly the worst statement ever made in the history of Newsfix.

Of course I don't want you to get cancer. I'm surprised you had to ask.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Poor old Smelly has been reduced to claiming everything about Trump is fake news over on the the rather barren Flop site.
Denying the crowd shouted "Send her back", then claiming that news about the $trilion deficit in the  US economy is fake.

We all heard the chants, and here is the link to the deficit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-deficit-how-much-trump-2019-recession-federal-debt-a9009851.html

As Quill said, he needs help.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:47 am

Smelly, are you brave enough?  - Page 3 1399249160

Considering that the USA has had an ever-growing 'gross consolldated national debt' since the Vietnam War (more than double that of Oz, when measured as a % of annual GDP, and 3x that of Cuba..).

And that they have been running budget deficits for decades (boosted by ongoing foreign military excursions,  combined with more and more corporate tax cuts..).

Anyone who denies the size of America's debts and deficits has truly lost the plot.

Trump only makes things worse with even more handouts and tax cuts for big business..

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:38 am

When Republicans are out of office they talk about fiscal responsibility; when Republicans are in, they run up the deficit indiscriminately.  Look at Ronald Reagan with his Star Wars defense, and GWB, with his fake war in Iraq, and now Trump.  Contrast that with the Democrat Clinton, who actually balanced the budget.

The Democrats are the actual party of fiscal responsibility when they are in charge, yet the Republicans claim the distinction by virtue of their bluster when out of the action.  Keep your eye on what they do, not what they claim to do.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:When Republicans are out of office they talk about fiscal responsibility; when Republicans are in, they run up the deficit indiscriminately.  Look at Ronald Reagan with his Star Wars defense, and GWB, with his fake war in Iraq, and now Trump.  Contrast that with the Democrat Clinton, who actually balanced the budget.

The Democrats are the actual party of fiscal responsibility when they are in charge, yet the Republicans claim the distinction by virtue of their bluster when out of the action.  Keep your eye on what they do, not what they claim to do.

We can say the same about our labour party here...!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:30 pm

+1
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:When Republicans are out of office they talk about fiscal responsibility; when Republicans are in, they run up the deficit indiscriminately.  Look at Ronald Reagan with his Star Wars defense, and GWB, with his fake war in Iraq, and now Trump.  Contrast that with the Democrat Clinton, who actually balanced the budget.

Arrow

Considering how much damage the Repub's have done to the American economy, it would probably take over 30 years of "balanced budgets" and 'current accounts' surpluses to bring the 'consolidated national debt' down to a respectable level...

Something that will never happen under corporatist/conservative Repub' regimes..

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

We can say the same about our labour party here...!

Idea

As both Ben and Eilzel have pointed out on multiple occasions, Britain's Tories are more akin to the centre-right American Democrats than they are to the (now..) far-right Republican Party..

At least until BJ and his goons take charge next month..

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum