Smelly, are you brave enough?

Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 11, 2019 12:07 am

Okay, I am making this thread so that I can talk to you and really understand what it is, that you’re trying to say without any bullshit.

See, I don’t see people the way that others do and whilst I know that you and I disagree on many topics, I can still listen to you without being offended or triggered or self-righteous.  I’m not special, but I do have an ability to let someone have an opinion and not really be offended by it.
And neither do I have a need to be right.

So I am asking you to talk to me, here, answer my questions and I’ll answer yours and this will be a chance for you to stand up and be counted without the macho bullshit or the need to be arsey, to get your point across.  

You intrigue me and I’ll tell you why: you’re not stupid and you’re not a troll yet you continually let yourself down by being an arse when you try to get your point across. I understand this because I can be a little like that myself if I feel that I have a huge point to make without using too many words.  I become harsh and blunt.

So this is my request. Let you and I tackle some of your points without the bullshit of sidetracking or name-calling or the need to be the big-I-am.

If you get annoyed and call me an idiot or you use harsh language I won’t be bothered - those things rarely annoy me tbh - I’ll only get fixated on the point you may be making if you don’t answer with honesty.

I don’t care how it ends or whether we agree - the point isn’t about agreeing in any case - I just want you to be open and honest for once.  

If you don’t want to partake I’ll dump the thread in the bin.

No one else is permitted to post on here (please people) so there will be no sidestepping.

It isn’t a trick or a trap, I really don’t work that way.

Fancy it?

Let me know.

And you get to decide whether you ask the question or I do.

May be your only chance to be heard....properly.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat May 11, 2019 7:47 am

My points??

What points would those be as you see them???

You've made this thread with some thought in your head, seems you're the one who has the points to make, so make them.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat May 11, 2019 8:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that threads aimed at another poster were not allowed.

BOOM!!!!!!

straight out of left field

lol!

That really tickled me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by Eilzel on Sat May 11, 2019 8:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that threads aimed at another poster were not allowed.

As per eddie's request, to keep this between them, can other posters please retrain from posting in this thread.

Thanks.

NOTE: This post isn't 'aimed' at attacking, it's aimed at having a 2-way discussion.

EDIT, FROM BEN: The rules state that we're not allowed to create threads to ANTAGONIZE other members. This is not antagonistic.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7680
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by Eilzel on Sat May 11, 2019 9:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that threads aimed at another poster were not allowed.

As per eddie's request, to keep this between them, can other posters please retrain from posting in this thread.

Thanks.

NOTE: This post isn't 'aimed' at attacking, it's aimed at having a 2-way discussion.

What's wrong with the PM system if they want to chat?

As per eddie's request, to keep this between them, can other posters please retrain from posting in this thread.

Thanks.

I'm going to delete any further comments by posters other than Eds and smelly.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7680
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 11, 2019 12:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:My points??

What points would those be as you see them???

You've made this thread with some thought in your head, seems you're the one who has the points to make, so make them.



Okay seeing as you asked, I will.

I’d like for you to tell me what you think of Human beings. All humans, all colours, all races, all sexes. It’s a general question.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat May 11, 2019 6:49 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:My points??

What points would those be as you see them???

You've made this thread with some thought in your head, seems you're the one who has the points to make, so make them.



Okay seeing as you asked, I will.

I’d like for you to tell me what you think of Human beings. All humans, all colours, all races, all sexes. It’s a general question.

thats a weird question

i think humans are shit, a failed experiment, if god exists he must be thinking "what the FUCK was i thinking" and if there is any truth to the flood story, i can fully appreciate why he did that, the only thing i dont get is why hasnt he done it to us since then?? promises be damned, there is no way the old world was more decayed and depraved that this one and the sooner some super ebola strain takes us down the better if you ask me.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Why do you feel that way?

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Why do you feel that way?

I can provide an answer and it has everything to do with Christian apocalypse Eddie

Fair play if you have no wish to have my opinion on this, but take stock of what he is saying

That to him, humanity is a sickness that needs to be eradicated

Its little different to the extreme view points of ISIS

That they have little respect or value to human life and place more stock in an after life. This allows for the dehumanisation of human beings and see them as little more than spiders to be trod on.

I can say more, but either smelly is on a wind up or is completely extreme in his hate for humanity

Please -- no commentary on this thread from anyone besides Eddie and Smelly. All comments from other users will be deleted.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26214
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat May 11, 2019 9:25 pm

eddie wrote:Why do you feel that way?

for the same reasons you dont i imagine.

if you see goodness all around you and the people you meet are all good then you see goodness in the world and in people, you know the bad stuff exists but its over there somewhere, its in hollywood and their worst is creative license, your perception of the world is coloured by your experiences in it, same as everyone.

what would a child who grew up in syria think of the world?? or the child soldiers of africa??

would their views of the world be positive or negative?? they would be negative, and would they be wrong??

now,my turn

what is this Q and A about really, why the sudden interest??






_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 11, 2019 9:34 pm

That’s a very interesting opinion and I do understand what you’re saying, but I will counter it with this:

Some children in Syria may just be born optimistic? Or resilient or even logical enough to understand the good that they see with their own eyes and experiences.

in answer to your question - though I felt I’d already covered it in my original post - I just wanted the chance to get to the “whys” of your views without someone else sidetracking it and also for others to actually read what you say without just simply waiting to respond to make you wrong.
It happens a lot on forums.

So can I ask you this: don’t you have any positive thoughts on humans at all?

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm

eddie wrote:That’s a very interesting opinion and I do understand what you’re saying, but I will counter it with this:

Some children in Syria may just be born optimistic? Or resilient or even logical enough to understand the good that they see with their own eyes and experiences.

in answer to your question - though I felt I’d already covered it in my original post - I just wanted the chance to get to the “whys” of your views without someone else sidetracking it and also for others to actually read what you say without just simply waiting to respond to make you wrong.
It happens a lot on forums.

So can I ask you this: don’t you have any positive thoughts on humans at all?

It's a rare day for me to have positive thoughts about humans, mostly its when some ranger is helping out an animal, that's normally the closest a person gets to doing a truly selfless deed.

But day to day I avoid people as much as possible, I've even stopped looking at their faces.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:That’s a very interesting opinion and I do understand what you’re saying, but I will counter it with this:

Some children in Syria may just be born optimistic? Or resilient or even logical enough to understand the good that they see with their own eyes and experiences.

in answer to your question - though I felt I’d already covered it in my original post - I just wanted the chance to get to the “whys” of your views without someone else sidetracking it and also for others to actually read what you say without just simply waiting to respond to make you wrong.
It happens a lot on forums.

So can I ask you this: don’t you have any positive thoughts on humans at all?

It's a rare day for me to have positive thoughts about humans, mostly its when some ranger is helping out an animal, that's normally the closest a person gets to doing a truly selfless deed.

But day to day I avoid people as much as possible, I've  even stopped looking at their faces.



Are you being serious? How can you think of all humans the same way? What made you like that, smelly?

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue May 14, 2019 7:20 am

Not all humans, there is no such thing as all of anything, since statistically there will always be anomalies.

However think on this, civilization, such as it is, will collapse in about a fortnight if not sooner, they say that humanity is 9 meals away from total anarchy and barbarism.

That's like 3 days without food and everyone starts going medieval on each other.

What's happens when there is a disaster??? Looters and criminal vermin come out to play, even ordinary normally law abiding people become savage.

Look at Grenfell, it became a fashion statement to be seen helping out, meghan Merkel jumped right on that bandwagon, those volunteers weren't there for the goodness of it, they were there for the selfies and likes on Instagram

how many scammers took advantage of that situation???

I was chatting to a lad that went out to help with disaster relief for hurricane irma.

He told me that part of his time there he had to pull security on the governors residence and he overheard a lot of what was going on, he said that some businessman who owned a chain of grocery shops on the island was furious because the bootnecks were too effective at handing out Aid, said it was hurting his profits, so the lads were ordered to give out less aid so the people would be forced to go back and spend money in his shops

He said some red Cross cretin turned up when they were handing out aid and took a photo of himself handing out aid and then fucked off again.

The list of people being shithouses goes on and on

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Quill -- and everyone else -- you were specifically asked not to post in this thread. Please stop.

_________________
Most lies are told out of simple laziness.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26214
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Wed May 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Okay smelly, next question.

Do you think whites, on the whole, are somehow “better” than blacks or Asians etc?

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Fri May 17, 2019 12:18 am

eddie wrote:Okay smelly, next question.

Do you think whites, on the whole, are somehow “better” than blacks or Asians etc?

I’ll rephrase the question if that’s not phrased right. I realise it’s a little “blunt” or direct.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 7:13 am

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay smelly, next question.

Do you think whites, on the whole, are somehow “better” than blacks or Asians etc?

I’ll rephrase the question if that’s not phrased right. I realise it’s a little “blunt” or direct.

Not avoiding you, I'm transplanting my computer into a new chassis and its taking longer than I anticipated.

Bloody cable management!!!!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay smelly, next question.

Do you think whites, on the whole, are somehow “better” than blacks or Asians etc?

I’ll rephrase the question if that’s not phrased right. I realise it’s a little “blunt” or direct.

Not avoiding you, I'm transplanting my computer into a new chassis and its taking longer than I anticipated.

Bloody cable management!!!!

No problem. I don’t even know what a “chassis” is. scratch

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smelly, are you brave enough?  Empty Re: Smelly, are you brave enough?

Post by eddie on Sat May 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Whenever you’re ready....

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38000
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum