Heal

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heal - Page 2 Empty Heal

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just watched an interesting documentary called Heal.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heal - Page 2 Empty Re: Heal

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:36 pm

Ah but you see...now that cannabis oil is being “noticed” and “researched” at last(?) by the newspaper’s and suchlike...well then, people will believe it all!

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed May 01, 2019 2:17 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The implication here is that there is a cure out there for many conditions rather than treatment, and that such cures are not being sought, or are being suppressed deliberately. I think that's a little unfair.

Perhaps it’s true, perhaps it’s not. Perhaps, like many things, it’s a little of both.  

Actually its warped paranoia, based mon gullible people listening to others, who simple are paranoid themselves.

The insulting aspect of this, is the view that doctors globally, are holding onto known cures and not doing something about this to help patients.

Its simple absurd and shows the really crazy nature of unhinged people who are paranoid.

The fact that they would accuse globally doctors of holding back cures, shows the insane nature of human beings today

I think you should stop insulting countless people that go out of their way to save lives. That take up these professions to save lives

Now i suggest you either start putting up some evidence or shut up

There is nothing worsee when people offer up poor paranoid delusions

Thanks

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed May 01, 2019 2:23 am

eddie wrote:Ah but you see...now that cannabis oil is being “noticed” and “researched” at last(?) by the newspaper’s and suchlike...well then, people will believe it all!

Wrong as per usual

Cannibis is being tested for properties

Cannabis oil is being sold based off false claims

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/medical-cannabis/

https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20180507/cbd-oil-all-the-rage-but-is-it-safe-effective#1

I really wish you would stop lying Edddie

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed May 01, 2019 2:30 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So what exactly are you suggesting eddie? You're avoiding my questions. Do you really think that pharma companies are deliberately suppressing any attempt to find cures or what?

I think I already did. Let me repost it for you:

In answer to your question, I think it’s a little of both and yet some of the actual research we hear about is true. So yes, they’re looking for cures sure, but they won’t make money if we are cured, will they?

I really don’t know the answer Rags. I remain open to all possibilities but I definitely think there’s some shifty shit that goes on.
People don’t stay rich for no reason.

This really shows even more warped paranoia

If they found a cure for cancer. People are still going to get cancer more and more in the future. Which means more people would need cures. Hence yet again exposing the warped and absurd nature of the paranoia here.

What you seem to fail to grasp is within research many new products make no money at all, if they are not successful. You are simple listening to way too much made up nonsense on the web. Which stems from the real problem here. The growing level of distrust people have today, fueled by paranoia. I mean the very view, that people who go into a field, with the view to save lives. Are holding onto a cure, is sheer nonsense. If there was such a cure, it would make them a fortune, the point you miss.

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 pm

I bought some CBD oil a few weeks ago from Holland and Barratt, I thought it may help my arthritis which is getting worse....nothing, nowt nada, the only thing it did was leave a foul taste in my mouth. Rolling Eyes

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed May 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Tried some myself , tasted crap. Found out later, should not take if your on Warfarin !
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Thu May 02, 2019 2:51 am

eddie wrote:Ah but you see...now that cannabis oil is being “noticed” and “researched” at last(?) by the newspaper’s and suchlike...well then, people will believe it all!

Basketball

There is still a world of difference between using cannabis products and cannabis/hemp oil for the relief of symptoms, to reduce some conditions and side effects, and to help people who are already 'terminal'  --  and to then move on to false and exaggerated claims that cannabis oil will "cure" cancers, as you and a couple of others have often done on here over the years...

The first is the possibility to help people, and to relieve a lot of pain and discomfort..

The second is pure quackery, offering hope where there is none.

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 7:46 pm

Syl wrote:I bought some CBD oil a few weeks ago from Holland and Barratt, I thought it may help my arthritis which is getting worse....nothing, nowt nada, the only thing it did was leave a foul taste in my mouth. Rolling Eyes

Holland and Barrat? That won’t be anything near like proper CBD oil!!!

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 pm

@Eddie

You say to me you are always open minded

If so, then please read

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2017/11/01/alternative-cancer-therapies-the-potential-impact-on-survival/

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2014/03/24/dont-believe-the-hype-10-persistent-cancer-myths-debunked/

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 7:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Basketball

There is still a world of difference between using cannabis products and cannabis/hemp oil for the relief of symptoms, to reduce some conditions and side effects, and to help people who are already 'terminal'  --  and to then move on to false and exaggerated claims that cannabis oil will "cure" cancers, as you and a couple of others have often done on here over the years...

The first is the possibility to help people, and to relieve a lot of pain and discomfort..

It alleviates many symptoms and in some cases keeps the tumour from growing. I know at least three people who’ve had their tumours shrink or at the very least, not grow any bigger.
You have to personally watch someone over a period of time and talk to them, to know anything about the topic.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 7:49 pm

• Myth 1: Cancer is a man-made, modern disease

• Myth 2: Superfoods prevent cancer

• Myth 3: ‘Acidic’ diets cause cancer

• Myth 4: Cancer has a sweet tooth

• Myth 5: Cancer is a fungus – and sodium bicarbonate is the cure

• Myth 6: There’s a miracle cancer cure…

• Myth 7: …And Big Pharma are suppressing it

• Myth 8: Cancer treatment kills more than it cures

• Myth 9: We’ve made no progress in fighting cancer

• Myth 10: Sharks don’t get cancer

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:I bought some CBD oil a few weeks ago from Holland and Barratt, I thought it may help my arthritis which is getting worse....nothing, nowt nada, the only thing it did was leave a foul taste in my mouth. Rolling Eyes

It's accumulative, isn't it?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:

That's what I was thinking.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 7:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

What proper CBD oil is that?

Please break down the chemicals of what is the proper one?

Then explain to me, what you think this helps?

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu May 02, 2019 8:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

You are probably right.
It was 5%....but I did take 4 times the suggested dose till it ran out. I wont bother replacing it anyway.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 8:09 pm

I Guess neither Eddie or Horatio is going to explain to the forum what they think is the proper CBD
I guess again as mainly they lack any scientific understanding and take a blind faith view point on claims they have read
Now again there is no denying and again it shows and debunks the view that Pharma companies try to surpress possible chemicals that have potential. Being as there is countless research going on with Cannabis, but what really gets my goat is when two people. Without a shred of chemistry understanding. Can say to Syl, what is the right kind of CBD. When neither could actually explain the potential beneficial factors of the chemicals within CBD.

So let me help them both out here

Now of course if they claim to be open minded, then surely they will digest this and if they disagree, explain why.

5 most common myths about CBD hemp oil

In the media buzz surrounding the topic of hemp, it is sometimes difficult to tell the valuable and confirmed information from the hype, fake news and full fledged lies. The sensationalist media are the one to blame here but the over-zealous cannabis aficionados do not make the things easier. As a result, even those more or less familiar with the subject will spread myths and half-truths every now and then. “Medical marijuana”, “cure for cancer”, “psychoactive oils” – half-baked catchphrases fly across the mediasphere like bullets, while innocent CBD hemp oil gets ricochet shot. Therefore, to sort things out at least a bit, we decided to dispel some of the most common myths about CBD hemp oils as much as try to explain where does their popularity stem from.

One more thing – before we start reviewing the most common myths note that discussed here is only the Polish market. While some point apply to hemp products around the world, others will only relate to the situation in Poland; as the legal status of hemp and cannabis products differ from country to country, so does their admissible composition, therefore some pieces of „folk wisdom” examined here might actually have a grain of truth to them.

1. CBD hemp oils are psychoactive
Not that long ago it was probably the most commonly-spread belief; due to ignorance and tricks of the cynical manufacturers peppering the marketing materials of their products with irresponsible, tongue-in-cheek gimmicks referring to marijuana, all hemp products were believed to have something to do with illegal drugs . Fortunately, with the rise of consumer awareness and the professionalisation of the market, the laissez-faire pioneering era of luring the customers with promises „high” is on its path to oblivion. Yet, let’s say this once and for all: CBD hemp oils are produced from fibrous-grade Cannabis Sativa L. plants containing no more than 0.2 per cent of THC in the dried mass. This is a threshold value pre-determined by the law – and it is way below any potential psychoactive effect; depending on the extraction method, the scant amounts of THC may furtherly drop, resulting with only a biologically inactive trace amount of any potentially psychoactive compounds to be found in CBD oils available on the Polish market.

As for the main ingredient in oils, the CBD itself does not produce any psychoactive effect (similarly to the rest of cannabinoids found in CBD hemp oils such as CBDa or CBC). It may be interesting that the CBD does actually enter an interesting synergy with the psychoactive compounds (this happens, of course, in the case of marijuana, where the psychoactive compounds can actually be found), but its role is… to tame the potential psychotic effect of THC and its counterparts!

Now, where did this myth come from? Apart from the most obvious reason – the identification of all cannabis and hemp products with marijuana – there may are at least two oily products that could have caused the confusion. The first is a controversial, rich-in-THC RSO oil (Rick Simpson Oil), which, besides a number of possible, yet not researched properly health benefits, has a strong psychoactive effect. The second product that might be confused with CBD hemp oils by ill-informed consumers is the hash oil, condensed form of an already condensed form of marijuana, a very potent black market product. Needless to say, both above mentioned oils not only differ greatly from the CBD hemp oil, but they are also illegal in most countries.

2. CBD hemp oil is made from Cannabis Indica plants
This myth is quite easy to deal with, it only takes following the origin of the product available on our market to dispell it. As mentioned before, for the cannabis product to be available in Poland, it must come from specifically contracted Cannabis Sativa L plants, while the beloved by potheads Cannabis Indica is a subspecies of Cannabis Sativa (though some typologies list Cannabis Indica as a separate genus parallel to Sativa, apparently, typology is not so strict here).

Where does this misunderstanding stem from (pun intended)? First thing is that the “cannabis indica” phrase has been so well domesticated by the popular culture (arguably also because being „Indian” adds an orientalising, „mystical” touch to the world’s most popular illegal drug’s image), that it has practically become synonymous to „hemp” as such. Yet the second cause of this popular confusion is that there is actually also a grain of truth to this myth: Cannabis Indica plants do, in fact, contain CBD, so in countries where it is legal to trade in their products (in most states of the United States, though under different legal conditions), there will be CBD oils produced from the Indicas. However, they are usually medical products, plus they will often, along with the CBD, contain psychoactive ingredients.

3. CBD oil cures…
Compared with other myths and half-truths we are dispelling here, this one is exceptionally perilous and potentially dangerous. Let’s start with the fact that although the CBD itself is being better researched every week, and the results are promising, it is nowhere near to being recognized as a medicine on its own. Second, the studies concern pure CBD, not CBD oils, or hemp/cannabis/marijuana as such (though many studies of the latter do attribute some of their subjects’ effects to CBD). Thirdly, the fact that a substance has a medicine status in one country does not automatically mean that it will be recognized as on in Poland (nor anywhere else, for that matter).

So let’s make it clear: the CBD hemp oils available in Poland are not medical products, they are dietary supplements. Any medical statements in line of “CBD hemp oil heals this or that”, are not only cynically foraging on the hopes of consumers, they are simply illegal, full stop! This issue is so sad – as a result of irresponsible marketing (also whisper campaigns), often based on horrendous statements like “CBD oil cures cancer”, the whole market, including honest manufacturers, could suffer, or even get a full ban.

Where does this myth come from? Cannabis in all forms has been used in folk medicine for millennia, with a number of their beneficiary properties being proven. But there is still a long way for the hemp us such, and for the hemp-derived products to be recognized as a medicine – in fact, there are no grounds for most of them to apply for such status. In countries where the use of “medical marijuana” (we’ll get to it later) is legal, there are medical CBD oils produced from specially selected plants – they may indeed have the status of a medicine, but this does not mean that natural hemp extracts available in Poland will also do – as we will explain in the next point, they are completely different products!

4. CBD hemp oil is actually medical marijuana
This misunderstanding has been already discussed by us on various occasions, yet since it is a matter both controversial and delicate it is always worth repeating some basic distinctions. The CBD hemp oils available in Poland have nothing to do with medical marijuana. Firstly: they are made from a different plant species than “medical marijuana”. Second: only a very specific form of cannabis (unpollinated female inflorescences) can be called “marijuana.” Last, but not least, even marijuana itself and „medical marijuana” are two very different things, the latter being, of course, subject to dozens of strict regulations. We can see, then, that the CBD hemp oils are three major degrees of separation away from the „medical marijuana”: different species, different preparation, different product class – comparing it with medical marijuana, is like putting plain bread next to clear vodka: after all they both are cereal products, aren’t they?

Where does this myth come from? In countries where the medical marijuana market is well regulated there are, actually, medical-grade CBD oils available – such oils are made from plants used to obtain medical marijuana, and meeting the purity requirements for pharmacological products. This is a very specific case that has nothing to do with CBD hemp oils available in Poland. By the way, there is one thing to keep in mind here: especially on American sites, it’s easy to come across articles claiming that CBD from hemp is somehow worse than the „medical” one. This obvious simplification stems from the fact that many producers of hemp oils care little for the proper composition of their product: for preserving the natural cannabinoid profile, including naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids, etc … However, this problem can be remedied by simply choosing good quality hemp oils, as the CBD itself will always remain the same substance.

5. CBD products are illegal
Finally, a myth, fortunately, less and less widespread among conscious consumers, yet still persisting in the media, and among the public allergic to any mention of cannabis. As we stated at the beginning, hemp cultivation is legal in Poland, although under strict stipulations. Thus, CBD hemp oils are legal in Poland provided that: they are made from plants of the Cannabis Sativa L species, contain less than 0.2% of THC, and are grown in the EU from specially selected and certified seed and, finally their sell is contracted with an entity authorized to buy out fibrous hemp in the area of a given Voivodship . This regulations are strict, but fair, and there are more than a few producers providing CBD hemp oil from a legitimate source – in fact, many manufacturers grow their hemp themselves. A rule of a thumb for a consumer is fairly simple here: choose a professional product from a proven, certified supplier, and you have nothing to fear.

As the popularity of hemp product and CBD hemp oils in particular grows, so does the public awareness, and the most preposterous common beliefs gradually fade away. At the same time, however, new half-truths and urban legends emerge, often distributed by irresponsible (or cynical) producers and overhyped enthusiasts. Equating of marijuana and hemp and presumption of psychoactive activity of the latter, once quite common, has given way to misunderstanding of much more subtle, yet perfidious nature: quacks and frauds of all sorts are trying to cash in consumers’ naivety and good will, advertising CBD hemp oils as universal panacea, and making irresponsible medical statements. We therefore call for sensibility when dealing with any particularly optimistic reports on CBD – in any case a healthy dose of skepticism and a habit of corroborating information on one’s own is a crucial skill, especially now in – in the fake-news era. Cannabis is a wonderful plant with dozens of useful applications, it does not need artificially inflated sensations and spread online myths to deserve the attention of consumers.

https://cannabigold.pl/en/knowledge/5-most-common-myths-about-cbd-hemp-oil/

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 8:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

If The Cancer Research Institute are researching and investigating CBD oil then I’d have to assume there’s something in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Amazing how this helped him, and many others.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 8:27 pm

So Eddie is now avoiding debate 

I only asked what is, what she claims to be proper CBD

She then posts a video on a known fact that marijuna, is known to help some people with brain disorders/conditions.

Let me point this out, cannabis oil is not marijuana

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 02, 2019 8:58 pm

I'm currently trying some tablets from H&B which are supposed to help reduce inflammation. Dunno if they'll do anything because my symptoms come and go anyway.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm currently trying some tablets from H&B which are supposed to help reduce inflammation. Dunno if they'll do anything because my symptoms come and go anyway.

Turmeric is supposed to be good for inflammation like joint pain. It’s widely used in India.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm

So I guess Syl and myself with never know, what is the proper kind of CBD

Like i say, sadly, we have a generation of paranoid people,. who are distrusting of many things. I can understand some of this. Espcially recently with the nightmare of Brexit negotiations, but and its a big but. I simple cannot abide with when people constantly make disingenuous claims. To the view, they insult the very people constantly researching to save countless lives. To the view, that they are holding back treatments that could cure people.

They throw in fallacy arguments over where some Pharma companies have had mal-practice, but this is a fallacy argument from ignoranance. Its the view, because of one wrong, then all claims to other wrongs are then true. Its simple horsehit and based on paranoia.

It generally comes from people with a deep mistrust of others, that they associate with those in charge. These same people never apply the same skeptism to what they do believe in and the reality is. What hey do believe in, is faith based.

Take the CBD claim on what is the correct formula. They want to believe in this, just as much as people do in someone walking on water.

Night everyone

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 02, 2019 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm currently trying some tablets from H&B which are supposed to help reduce inflammation. Dunno if they'll do anything because my symptoms come and go anyway.

Turmeric is supposed to be good for inflammation like joint pain. It’s widely used in India.

Yes, it has turmeric in it, amongst other things.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

AS a matter of interest Rags, what is your symptons/condition?

By the by, researchers have produced a new product for psorasis. Its a steorid foam and its cleared my psorasis all up.
Its not come back either in 4 months
Its called Enstilar

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

By the by, researchers have produced a new product for psorasis. Its a steorid foam and its cleared my psorasis all up.
Its called Enstilar

Have you tried Yakult? It cleared up my son’s eczema, totally.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu May 02, 2019 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Its called Enstilar

Two different conditions Eddie. My brother had this and had asthma like me. He now has psorasis as well.
The biggest shock to me, was where he is now starting to have heart problems. Where there is a connection to psorasis
Luckily I am fine and now my psorasis is all cleared up.

Its wierd, but I never get flu, colds, have not thrown up for 25 years, have never had an ear infection etc. I dont get ill and it seems my immune system works great and better than most, except with  my skin recently. Until this new product or when in the sun sorts this out.

Maybe its all the fish, cheese and pasta I eat.... Laughing

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 pm

phildidge wrote:So I guess Syl and myself with never know, what is the proper kind of CBD

Like i say, sadly, we have a generation of paranoid people,. who are distrusting of many things. I can understand some of this. Espcially recently with the nightmare of Brexit negotiations, but and its a big but. I simple cannot abide with when people constantly make disingenuous claims. To the view, they insult the very people constantly researching to save countless lives. To the view, that they are holding back treatments that could cure people.

They throw in fallacy arguments over where some Pharma companies have had mal-practice, but this is a fallacy argument from ignoranance. Its the view, because of one wrong, then all claims to other wrongs are then true. Its simple horsehit and based on paranoia.

It generally comes from people with a deep mistrust of others, that they associate with those in charge. These same people never apply the same skeptism to what they do believe in and the reality is. What hey do believe in, is faith based.

Take the CBD claim on what is the correct formula. They want to believe in this, just as much as people do in someone walking on water.

Night everyone
I think CBD oil  can come in different strengths ...H&B dont stock anything higher than 5%. Maybe a higher potency rather than taking a higher dosage would have worked better for me.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Fri May 03, 2019 3:08 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:So I guess Syl and myself with never know, what is the proper kind of CBD

Night everyone
I think CBD oil  can come in different strengths ...H&B dont stock anything higher than 5%. Maybe a higher potency rather than taking a higher dosage would have worked better for me.

Or maybe you could take a thousands times more of the same product and still have the same zero effect.

Being the fact it has zero effect on countless people

If it had beneficial properties, then the NHS would recommend this

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/medical-cannabis/

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

The NHS do recommend and prescribe CBD based medication for certain conditions....albeit as a last resort.

The link also says...CBD is a chemical substance found in cannabis that has medical benefits.

Obviously it does help some people cope with pain, like any medication it works better for some than others.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Fri May 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Syl wrote:The NHS do recommend and prescribe CBD based medication for certain conditions....albeit as a last resort.

The link also says...CBD is a chemical substance found in cannabis that has medical benefits.

Obviously it does help some people cope with pain, like any medication it works better for some than others.

I already know what it is, but as seen the NHS do not claim there is any real medical beneifts

For a minor few people it works for a couple of conditions

That is it and yet it is being claimed to cure many things, which is a complete crock. Such misinformation could cost people their lives, who suffer from cancer

Its utter irresponsiblity

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri May 03, 2019 7:27 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Its called Enstilar

Interesting. I do believe that if your guts aren't right, then you'll get all manner of illnesses. Good bacteria in the gut is vital.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Fri May 03, 2019 7:35 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

Interesting.   I do believe that if your guts aren't right, then you'll get all manner of illnesses.  Good bacteria in the gut is vital.

Well this is interesting from Horatio

I never get ill. Have not thrown up in 25 years and the last time was from food poisoning
I dont get ear aches, headaches, colds, flu etc

I only suffer with asthma and psorasis

What has my gut got to do with either condition?

The floor is yours?

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri May 03, 2019 9:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Its called Enstilar

Interesting.   I do believe that if your guts aren't right, then you'll get all manner of illnesses.  Good bacteria in the gut is vital.

Well the skin is layers thick, if you want to treat a skin condition you go from the inside out. Creams only penetrate a couple of layers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri May 03, 2019 9:39 pm

phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I never get ill. Have not thrown up in 25 years and the last time was from food poisoning

The floor is yours?

https://tailorskin.co/blogs/news/all-natural

Didge, it’s quite common knowledge that good gut bacteria is vital in health matters. scratch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 1:56 am

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

The floor is yours?

Didge, it’s quite common knowledge that good gut bacteria is vital in health matters.  scratch

How on earth does that even answer my question, seriously?

Psorasis is a not based around gut bacteria, for fuck sake and neither is asthma

Do you even understand what psorasis is Eddie?

Or Asthma?

Neither have anything to do with with gut bacteria

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat May 04, 2019 2:27 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Basketball

It  alleviates many symptoms and in some cases keeps the tumour from growing. I know at least three people who’ve had their tumours shrink or at the very least, not grow any bigger.
You have to personally watch someone over a period of time and talk to them, to know anything about the topic.

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit...

You have no idea of how many people I have seen dying from, and suffering from, various cancers over recent years..

Don't insult me, by making more false claims on here..

Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 2:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

It  alleviates many symptoms and in some cases keeps the tumour from growing. I know at least three people who’ve had their tumours shrink or at the very least, not grow any bigger.

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit...

You have no idea of how many people I have seen dying from,  and suffering from, various cancers over recent years..

+1

And I bet the reality is each of the three people Eddie is talking about had undergone treatment already for their cancer

It bugs me to hell how then people claim it was the cannabis oil that stopped the tumour

If cannibis oil really truely was a cure for cancer, then the medical profession would say so, as its their job to save lives. The view to think that globally doctors and nurses are surpressing this, is sheer and utter nonsense and I also find dangereoeus and irresponsible

Like I say then many cancer sufferers are fooled into stopping treatments that offer their beast chances of surviving and believe cannabis oil with save them.

Frankly, I think such people should be criminally charged for negligence that continually mislead cancer sufferers

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 am

phildidge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit...

You have no idea of how many people I have seen dying from,  and suffering from, various cancers over recent years..

+1

And I bet the reality is each of the three people Eddie is talking about had undergone treatment already for their cancer

It bugs me to hell how then people claim it was the cannabis oil that stopped the tumour

If cannibis oil really truely was a cure for cancer, then the medical profession would say so, as its their job to save lives. The view to think that globally doctors and nurses are surpressing this, is sheer and utter nonsense and I also find dangereoeus and irresponsible

Like I say then many cancer sufferers are fooled into stopping treatments that offer their beast chances of surviving and believe cannabis oil with save them.

Frankly, I think such people should be criminally charged for negligence that continually mislead cancer sufferers

I will add that I do not mind people recommending cannabis oil to people , but only as a suppiment to the medical treatments they require.

Its when people make foolish claims, as we see from eddie, that angers me to the core and she knows damn well why.

How can she even lay to claim it was cannabis oil that stopped the growth of tumors in 3 people she knew?

Seriously, its a faith based claim and not one that is scientific. There could be a multitiude of reasons why and yet, people continually make unfounded and unsubstanciated claims. That it was the cannabis oil responsible for helping their cancer. This really fucks me off no end, as again its really irresponsible to claim.

To watch my brother fall for such deliberate misleading claims made by people and to the very people who are vunerable. Suffering from potentially life threatening illnesses. Goes beyond the pale to me. I have had to watch this unfold, with my own brother, utterly convinced in this pseudo nonsense. Which in the end stopped him recieving the treatemnt that could have possible saved his life.

This is why it angers me beyond belief when people continually make falsified claims and even more so based on the very fact these same people. Have the least medical knowledge and expertise.

Yes I can understand how some people really believe in these so called cures for cancer, as like any religious movements, it is faith driven. So that is also fine, but then dont try to convert and force your views onto people. You want to buy into this bullshit that is fine and I would never stop you from beliving in this bullshit, as that is your own choice. Just show the same respect to everyone else and stop making faith based bullshit claims to them, with the view to stop them receiving vital treatment that could save their lives. Its not your well being that is at risk here, but the well being of others. Which not only can and does end any hope of combating cancer, but shatters the lives of the families that lose their loved ones.

I really like you eddie, but this is one area, where you really piss me off to hell on.

What really annoyed me is your view to think now my asthma and psorasis is down to gut bacteria and to someone who has countless understanding of my own conditions.

Like i say, as soon as I saw this thread by Horatio, I knew yet again, I would see poor claims being made and yet again around faith based beliefs, not science. Yet Horatio has little care whether or not she can negativelly effect the lives of people, when she tries to peddle such nonsense onto people. I find this completely irresponsible. She has an ulterior motive to promote such poor beliefs, which to me endangers lives. As seen she cares very little that it does.

Like I said to Quill earlier today

What we are seeing is a new age, of where people think they know better than science and social media is aiding this mass paranoia and mistrust in people. Its growing all the time and people and we see it on here, constantly buy into claims made, without ever checking them. Or even applying the same methodology. To be skeptical of the known science and medical data, to the claims made by themselves. They take them based on faith alone and not any studies or scientific evidence. They are simple being easily led and swayed by people who are able to maipulate easily led and vunerable people.

Mistrust in politics has gone for years, this is something entirely new and way above normal conspiracies. We are seeing a whole army of people out to mislead society, through poor and unfounded claims.

Its the new religion, its not based on any deity, but the same principles apply. Its faith based and not backed by science. It takes the view to distrust facts and view the world, as being controlled by those in power or with wealth.

These very same views, have been what Jews have faced with antisemitism for centuries. As people constantly look for scapegoats for when things go wrong and there is nothing new year. Its far easier for some people to create consparcies, as it plays into their own insecurities. That where people do well, its as if, they are seen as evil. I blame the left leaning education that is fueling this parnoia as it has for centuries with a view of those who do well. They sow the seeds of distrust in these people and the paranoia continues

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 am

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Didge, it’s quite common knowledge that good gut bacteria is vital in health matters.  scratch

Psorasis is a not based around gut bacteria, for fuck sake and neither is asthma

Or Asthma?

Leaky gut syndrome? Before you have a go at me, I'm just suggesting what she might mean. There are many theories about it - how harmful toxins escape and cause symptoms in other parts of the body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_permeability

I have an interest in autoimmune conditions obviously, and I do wonder why the immune systems reacts like it does. Is it really attacking the body's own tissues or is it attacking something else which shouldn't be there? I also wonder if, in some autoimmune joint disease, for example, the immune systems is so overactive that it percieves the slightest bump or knock as a severe injury, and so it tries to repair damage which isn't really there, leading to massive inflammation.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 8:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Or Asthma?

Leaky gut syndrome? Before you have a go at me, I'm just suggesting what she might mean. There are many theories about it - how harmful toxins escape and cause symptoms in other parts of the body.

I have an interest in autoimmune conditions obviously, and I do wonder why the immune systems reacts like it does. Is it really attacking the body's own tissues or is it attacking something else which shouldn't be there? I also wonder if, in some autoimmune joint disease, for example, the immune systems is so overactive that it percieves the slightest bump or knock as a severe injury, and so it tries to repair damage which isn't really there, leading to massive inflammation.

Its like i am talking to a brick wall

In none of the examples of conditions does it say psorasis or asthma. So are you even following what I have said?

What did I ask?

How is gut bacteria connected to asthma, a lung condition and psorasis an autoimmune skin condiotion?

My immune system is very good, as like i say I rarely get ill with many known illnesses that poeople suffer with
I have not thrown up in 25 years, I dont get flu etc. For some reason though my immune system fails with my skin at certain times of the year. Like now, I dont have any psorasis and it only occurs during winter. Hence even more proving it has zero to do with what I eat but more to do with UVB. As this time of year, my body is exposed to more UVB.

So what on earth does leaky gut syndrome, have to do with what I asked rags?

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 am

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

In none of the examples of considition, does it say psorasis or asthma. So are you even following what I have said?

What did I ask?

How is gut bacteria connected to asthma, a lung condition and psorasis?

My immune system is very good, as like i say I rarely get ill with many known illnesses that poeople suffer with
I have not thrown up in 25 years, I dont get flu etc. For some reason though my immune system fails with my skin at certain times of the year. Like now, I dont have any psorasis and it only occurs during winter. Hence even more proving it has zero to do with what I eat but more to do with UVB. As this time of year, my body is exposed to more UVB.

I told you not to have a go at me, but you did anyway. I just told you how it might cause asthma and psoriasis. Your general immune system might be fine, but that means nothing when it comes to autoimmune conditions. Psoriasis may or may not be autoimmune, but here's an article which might help you to understand what many people are talking about.

https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/features/microbiome-how-your-bacteria-affects-psoriasis-psoriatic-arthritis

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 am

Interestingly, there has been an article in the news lately involving Diana's doctor and a man under his care who died of liver failure.

The patient was taking methotrexate for psoriasis, but he wasn't monitored properly and allegedly suffered from methotrexate toxicity.

The doctor hasn't been struck off, but monitoring is a basic part of methotrexate treatment, so I'm amazed he's still practising.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6986941/Dianas-GP-working-despite-errors-led-City-bankers-death.html

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat May 04, 2019 10:23 am

If anyone doubts the importance of gut bacteria. Read the link.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425030/
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat May 04, 2019 10:27 am

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Well the skin is layers thick, if you want to treat a skin condition you go from the inside out. Creams only penetrate a couple of layers.

Essential oils penetrate the skin and due to their tiny molecular structure, get into the bloodstream.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 11:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

In none of the examples of considition, does it say psorasis or asthma. So are you even following what I have said?

What did I ask?

How is gut bacteria connected to asthma, a lung condition and psorasis?

I told you not to have a go at me, but you did anyway. I just told you how it might cause asthma and psoriasis. Your general immune system might be fine, but that means nothing when it comes to autoimmune conditions. Psoriasis may or may not be autoimmune, but here's an article which might help you to understand what many people are talking about.

https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/features/microbiome-how-your-bacteria-affects-psoriasis-psoriatic-arthritis

I never had a go at you for goddness sake, stop being so fragile

That again has nothing to do with asthma and again its speculation with psorasis, not anything that is a connection. There has been two studies and found in some people who suffer with the condition, that they have reduced diversity in their gut bacteria. That is not a a breakthrough, but a possible connection. Again with psorasis there can be many factors as to why and clearly in mine its gentic, being as its been passed on through family history. All well and good these ideas, but, claims on this are flimsy to say the least.

Also if mine comes and goes seasonally, clearly gut bacteria has zero bearing on my condition

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm

The point is that I didn't make the claim, but you're talking as if I did. It's an "area of interest", and it's worth researching.

Asthma is also being researched as a possible result of "leaky gut".

If psoriasis is autoimmune, how does putting a cream or lotion on it help?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The point is that I didn't make the claim, but you're talking as if I did. It's an "area of interest", and it's worth researching.

You have jumped into claim the same, where again there is countless research. Also further proving to Eddie, how much Pharma companies take stoock of possible connections to study

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/leaky-gut-syndrome/

Soi to claim it is connected to asthma is complete bollocks. There is certainly no studies that are active seeking to find a connection
Also leaky gut syndrone is not a medically recognised condition in the UK

I dont put cream or a lotion. During winter I use Enstilar, which is a steroid foqam, that is ice cold and absorbed into the skin

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 1:36 pm

http://enstilar.com/

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The point is that I didn't make the claim, but you're talking as if I did. It's an "area of interest", and it's worth researching.

You have jumped into claim the same, where again there is countless research. Also further proving to Eddie, how much Pharma companies take stoock of possible connections to study

Soi to claim it is connected to asthma is complete bollocks. There is certainly no studies that are active seeking to find a connection

I dont put cream or a lotion. During winter I use Enstilar, which is a steroid foqam, that is ice cold and absorbed into the skin

I gave you a link to intestinal permeability actually, and there certainly are studies looking to find a connection, so you're wrong.

I'm more interested in my own condition anyway.

If you can't discuss this properly, don't bother.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat May 04, 2019 3:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I gave you a link to intestinal permeability actually, and there certainly are studies looking to find a connection, so you're wrong.

I'm more interested in my own condition anyway.

If you can't discuss this properly, don't bother.

Copout, as there is no such studies with a connection to asthma. Mainly as these claims come from sites that promote bullshit claims around Naturopathy. It is as bad as your claim on leaky gut syndrone, which again is a made up load of babble by these industries. Which their intent is to sell their products to people based on false claims. If you read the NHS link I provided, this would prove to you, that the claims being promoted holds no scientific backing. I am actually surprised, you of all people rags, would fall for this kind of bullshit, as I know you are very intelligent. I am certainly open to the possibility that gut bacteria may effect some people with psorasis, but its a weak connection at best. When it is clearly a genetic disorder, found within people.

So I am not wrong at all, I am simple far better at research than you. What you did was take as gosple claims made by charlatans

If you want to bow out, simple because i exposed your bullshit claims, that you clearly got from Horatio, that is fine by me. That is simple you understanding, she fed you a load of bullshit

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next