gun lives matter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

gun lives matter  Empty gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:19 am

We will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom': Trump tells the NRA he is pulling out of the international gun trade treaty signed by Obama

Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon on Friday announced at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting that the United States will drop out of an international arms treaty signed in 2013 by then-President Barack Obama but opposed by the NRA and other conservative groups.

Trump told members of the gun lobby that he intends to revoke the status of the United States as a signatory of the Arms Trade Treaty, which was never ratified by the U.S. Senate.

'We're taking our signature back,' Trump said to thousands of cheering attendees, many wearing red hats emblazoned with the Republican president's 'Make America Great Again' slogan.

'Under my administration, we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone, Trump said, before signing a document on stage asking the Senate to halt the ratification process. 'We will never allow foreign diplomats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6964639/Trump-heeds-NRA-decides-pull-U-S-U-N-arms-treaty.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:23 am

once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:32 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:36 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:37 am

this is trumps america - the greatest country in the world

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:26 pm

When Trump is dumped in the next election, most likely there will be a strong push toward gun restrictions.

The one benefit of having a neo-fascist president is the backlash.  Everyone wants to divest themselves of everything he stood for.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by nicko on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Not sure about Trump losing Quill !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Andy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:this is trumps america - the greatest country in the world
Then fuck off there.
Trump loves racist shits like you. You can happily shoot blacks on sight to your hearts content.
It will be utopia for you.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5393
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Lurker on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:47 pm

What a crock of Trump. The lowest scum in the universe. He's is Satan incarnate. He sucks Putin's and Kim Jong Un's dicks as often as he can. He's destroying America and turning it into the shitiest country ever. Trump worships Adolf Hitler. Good thing he is too stupid to be another Hitler.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 5094
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:this is trumps america - the greatest country in the world
Then fuck off there.
Trump loves racist shits like you. You can happily shoot blacks on sight to your hearts content.
It will be utopia for you.

ill join the cops and go hunting hands up dont shoot activists

lol

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:When Trump is dumped in the next election, most likely there will be a strong push toward gun restrictions.

The one benefit of having a neo-fascist president is the backlash.  Everyone wants to divest themselves of everything he stood for.

the only thing that trump is dumping is obamas bad policies

you still havent figured it out yet, creepy uncle joe is the best you got and he fondles children

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:04 pm

nicko wrote:Not sure about Trump losing Quill !

they said the same thing the first time round

did you see the clkip with anne coulter on bill maher???

they ask her who she thinks is going to win and she sasy trump and they all burst out laughing

iit is very funny

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:When Trump is dumped in the next election, most likely there will be a strong push toward gun restrictions.

The one benefit of having a neo-fascist president is the backlash.  Everyone wants to divest themselves of everything he stood for.

i think the only way you are going to take peopls guns away is through a civil war, lot of folks in america saying a second civil war is about to break, i believe that.

you see people getting attacked in the streets for wearing a maga hat, no doubt you approve of such brownshirt type violence, but as you say there is going to be a backlash.

the next step after smasking someones hat off is killing them or sending them to death camps like the nazis did, thats what happens when you bring violence into politics , and you guys have brought the violence

there is no putting this genie back in the bottle

i wont be sad if youre gunned down in the choas, you chose your side


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Andy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Most wouldn't be dismayed if it happened to you either Skunk.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5393
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans

Yeah, and guns save lives. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:51 pm

nicko wrote:Not sure about Trump losing Quill !

I'm pretty sure, nicko, if the same sentiment that griped the midterm electorate in 2018, prevails in 2020. People see the fraud in Trump, and they are sick of it. A 40-member swing in the House is pretty powerful.

And remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3-million votes, and only won the electoral college. He’s got a lot of ground to make up. His approval ratings have gone south since the Mueller Report…not so good as these things go. Things are stacking up against him.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:08 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans


...and Trump's own wife is foreign born.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans


...and Trump's own wife is foreign born.

And very likely broke our visa laws when she came over when she was young. But, you know -- it's alright because it's all right Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Lurker on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:24 pm

smelly is a lost soul. He and trump will burn in hell together.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 5094
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:08 pm

Andy wrote:Most wouldn't be dismayed if it happened to you either Skunk.

I'll be on the side with the guns sonnny, the military are against labour and Corbyn as those brave paras showed us, so it's more likely to be you

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:09 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans


Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans

Yeah, and guns save lives. Rolling Eyes

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Not sure about Trump losing Quill !

I'm pretty sure, nicko, if the same sentiment that griped the midterm electorate in 2018, prevails in 2020.  People see the fraud in Trump, and they are sick of it.  A 40-member swing in the House is pretty powerful.

And remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3-million votes, and only won the electoral college.  He’s got a lot of ground to make up.  His approval ratings have gone south since the Mueller Report…not so good as these things go.  Things are stacking up against him.

Lol.

Obama lost mid terms, so trump won't be the first.

Trump is also not the first president to lose the popular vote but win the presidency, Democrats have done so before trump

The "people" who see fraud in trump are the same ones who didn't vote for him, the ones who did, still love him.

Things are stacking up against him??

That's fantastic new because the stack this time round won't be any near as high as it was the first time round and he still won, so by my book that's looking like a landslide

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans

Yeah, and guns save lives. Rolling Eyes

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

That’s a great response! Now...how to counter your point.... scratch

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

That’s a great response! Now...how to counter your point.... scratch

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

That’s a great response! Now...how to counter your point.... scratch

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

Are you losing your ability to debate?

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:once again the god emperor trump proves why he is the best president the US has ever had, the foreign born Muslim-in-chief obama showed his hatred of america and americans by disrespecting their constitution by trying to strip them of their rights and disarm them, trump sees the danger and removes the threat to american freedom

from here on in its gun, guns and more beautiful guns for freedom loving americans


Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

It's actually "yes sir, yes sir, three bags full."

Rolling Eyes

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

Are you losing your ability to debate?

Debate

*Chortle*

haven't had one of those round these parts for years now

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:21 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

It's actually "yes sir, yes sir, three bags full."

Rolling Eyes

yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

Are you losing your ability to debate?

Debate

*Chortle*

haven't had one of those round these parts for years now

Well it’s kinda hard to debate with someone who makes ridiculous comments.
Shame really.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir

Are you losing your ability to debate?

Debate

*Chortle*

haven't had one of those round these parts for years now

And who's to blame for that, smelly? You don't seem to be able to open your mouth without getting in trouble.

Now, Tommy doesn't have that problem, and you two have many beliefs in common. So what do you think he has that you don't?

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Maddog on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:44 pm

I support this. We don't need to ask permission from other countries when it comes to what we do with our weapons.

And I don't give a flying fuck what ither countries do with theirs unless they are using them to kill innocent life.

Want to stop making arms? Go ahead. I don't care.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Maddog wrote:I support this.  We don't need to ask permission from other countries when it comes to what we do with our weapons.

And I don't give a flying fuck what ither countries do with theirs unless they are using them to kill innocent life.  

Want to stop making arms? Go ahead.  I don't care.

I can just about promise more innocent people will die now that this is gone. The whole point of the treaty was to make people safer, particularly in places with weak policing, the sort of places that are de facto run by strongmen who take power by force.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm pretty sure, nicko, if the same sentiment that griped the midterm electorate in 2018, prevails in 2020.  People see the fraud in Trump, and they are sick of it.  A 40-member swing in the House is pretty powerful.

And remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3-million votes, and only won the electoral college.  He’s got a lot of ground to make up.  His approval ratings have gone south since the Mueller Report…not so good as these things go.  Things are stacking up against him.

Lol.

Obama lost mid terms, so trump won't be the first.

Trump is also not the first president to lose the popular vote but win the presidency, Democrats have done so before trump

The "people" who see fraud in trump are the same ones who didn't vote for him, the ones who did, still love him.

Things are stacking up against him??

That's fantastic new because the stack this time round won't be any near as high as it was the first time round and he still won, so by my book that's looking like a landslide

Things are looking pretty thin for him. It's not any one thing, but the combination of things. He has never risen higher that the mid-forties in his approval rating percentage.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:25 am

You seem to labour under the impression that polls are actually accurate or even believable.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 am

eddie wrote:You seem to labour under the impression that polls are actually accurate or even believable.

Old habit. There are lots of different polls. Some instruments are time-tested and reliable. The favorability rating of a president is one.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:42 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You seem to labour under the impression that polls are actually accurate or even believable.

Old habit.  There are lots of different polls.  Some instruments are time-tested and reliable.  The favorability rating of a president is one.

I guess it depends on what you read or who you read or what the media wants you to know.
Who knows? I know the Brexit one was full of bollocks and so are the polls in our elections.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Original Quill on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:57 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Old habit. There are lots of different polls. Some instruments are time-tested and reliable. The favorability rating of a president is one.

I guess it depends on what you read or who you read or what the media wants you to know.
Who knows? I know the Brexit one was full of bollocks and so are the polls in our elections.

What I mean by reliable is, a poll tests something that is steady and simple. Favorability goes to a simple, binary concept: yes, no, do you like 'im? Or, how is he doing? Everybody can answer that without thinking.

Brexit is not a steady old concept. Indeed, its fairly new, and minds are still grasping what it means, changing opinions, and hesitant about the whole thing.

A lot goes into polls. A respondent has to think about a question, figure out what terms mean, and then make a decision. There's a lot of fluctuation with the ideas surrounding Brexit.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:19 am

Fair enough. I’m still unconvinced that polls actually reflect what people really think, especially if they’re yes/no questions.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Andy wrote:Most wouldn't be dismayed if it happened to you either Skunk.

I'll be on the side with the guns sonnny, the military are against labour...
........
pale

"... the military are against labour.." !?!

Looks like Smelly's have flashbacks to his time in his beloved apartheid South Africa..

Smelly is truly deluded if he believes the military is lining up against the workers.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7085
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Maddog on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:30 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:I support this.  We don't need to ask permission from other countries when it comes to what we do with our weapons.

And I don't give a flying fuck what ither countries do with theirs unless they are using them to kill innocent life.  

Want to stop making arms? Go ahead.  I don't care.

I can just about promise more innocent people will die now that this is gone. The whole point of the treaty was to make people safer, particularly in places with weak policing, the sort of places that are de facto run by strongmen who take power by force.

I can just about promise that most countries will do whatever the fuck they want anyway.

What do you suggest when they do?. Sanctions that starve the people slowly, or bombs that kill them quickly?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:18 am

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I can just about promise more innocent people will die now that this is gone. The whole point of the treaty was to make people safer, particularly in places with weak policing, the sort of places that are de facto run by strongmen who take power by force.

I can just about promise that most countries will do whatever the fuck they want anyway.  

What do you suggest when they do?. Sanctions that starve the people slowly, or bombs that kill them quickly?

Ahh the selfish Libertarian stance again

Who cares about the rest of the world then eh?

Even though your country functions based on trade with the rest of the world

Maybe the rest of the world should stick two fingers up to the US and watch you turn slowly into an economic car crash. Which if the US piss the rest of the world off enough will happen.

Its time selfish people realise the world functions as one and not independently

phildidge

Posts : 6209
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 am

Maddog wrote:I support this.  We don't need to ask permission from other countries when it comes to what we do with our weapons.

And I don't give a flying fuck what ither countries do with theirs unless they are using them to kill innocent life.  

Want to stop making arms? Go ahead.  I don't care.

That's what being in the EU is like, having to take orders from those you didn't elect

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol.

Obama lost mid terms, so trump won't be the first.

Trump is also not the first president to lose the popular vote but win the presidency, Democrats have done so before trump

The "people" who see fraud in trump are the same ones who didn't vote for him, the ones who did, still love him.

Things are stacking up against him??

That's fantastic new because the stack this time round won't be any near as high as it was the first time round and he still won, so by my book that's looking like a landslide

Things are looking pretty thin for him.  It's not any one thing, but the combination of things.  He has never risen higher that the mid-forties in his approval rating percentage.

But I don't take you seriously Quill

Since Trump got elected you have progressively become more and more unhinged, you used to be quite coherent and sober and could make a good point.

Since Trump you've become a ranting madman.

Take collusion for example, you told me meuller was your main man, now because he hasn't delivered the result you wanted he is a Russian stooge.

That's not the thinking a a sane and rational person, so when you say "things are stacking up", "things ain't looking good"

Well when have you said anything else about trump, other than "things ain't looking so good for him"

I will be laying odds on him winning and going to make a bit of cash at your expense

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Maddog on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:54 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I can just about promise that most countries will do whatever the fuck they want anyway.  

What do you suggest when they do?. Sanctions that starve the people slowly, or bombs that kill them quickly?

Ahh the selfish Libertarian stance again

Who cares about the rest of the world then eh?

Even though your country functions based on trade with the rest of the world

Maybe the rest of the world should stick two fingers up to the US and watch you turn slowly into an economic car crash. Which if the US piss the rest of the world off enough will happen.

Its time selfish people realise the world functions as one and not independently

It's called minding your own fucking business.

And which part was the selfish part? Not wanting to starve people to death, or not wanting to bomb them?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Ahh the selfish Libertarian stance again

Who cares about the rest of the world then eh?

Even though your country functions based on trade with the rest of the world

Maybe the rest of the world should stick two fingers up to the US and watch you turn slowly into an economic car crash. Which if the US piss the rest of the world off enough will happen.

Its time selfish people realise the world functions as one and not independently

It's called minding your own fucking business.  

If people had of done that throughout the ages, you would have never had the medicine that helped allow you to live longer. Education, the ability to own a gun etc

phildidge

Posts : 6209
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by Maddog on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:01 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's called minding your own fucking business.  

If people had of done that throughout the ages, you would have never had the medicine that helped allow you to live longer. Education, the ability to own a gun etc


Let me quote Jefferson for you.



"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

If people had of done that throughout the ages, you would have never had the medicine that helped allow you to live longer. Education, the ability to own a gun etc


Let me quote Jefferson for you.



"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

Let me quote Phildidge for you

"who gives a fuck about some long dead yank?"

You failed to actually answer my point

You would never have known the many things you do today, without others sharing

That is a fact

phildidge

Posts : 6209
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gun lives matter  Empty Re: gun lives matter

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:04 pm

gun lives matter  2113235493

The agreement that the Drumpster is pulling out of is concerned with attempting to regulate international arms trades  --  i.e.  who you sell weapons to, and what kinds of weapons you sell...

Maddog and Smelly' don't seem to care just what kinds of guns their friendly neighbourhood terrorists and mass-murders may be able to buy;  nor what tinpot dictatorships or terrorist organisations their countries may be prepared to sell guns to..

Just as long as Maddog and Smelly' can be left alone to buy or sell whatever weapons they like  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7085
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum