After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by phildidge on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 pm

It has been four years since Sophie Tanner got married to herself.

For the ceremony, the 40-year-old woman wore a vintage gown with a bouquet of sunflowers as she stood before her friends and family and promised to love, honor and obey herself.

Now as she celebrates her fourth wedding anniversary, Tanner is celebrating the commitment she made to herself by writing a book about living and loving herself.

Tanner, who is a self-love advocate from Brighton, said: “Obviously it was tongue-in-cheek, but when I said my vows promising to love myself, it really was quite powerful and everybody said they had goosebumps.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/woman-celebrates-fourth-anniversary-of-being-married-to-herself/

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty Re: After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Wow she’s so out there and unique. Rolling Eyes

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty Re: After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:43 pm

I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool

Yeah we watched it together once, remember? She had that squirrel tail on, which I rather remember you being partial to.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool

Yeah we watched it together once, remember? She had that squirrel tail on, which I rather remember you being partial to.

Oh baby ...

(also want to apologize to the forum for bringing our filth into this thread)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:54 am

What a Face

That woman in the O/P is simply trying to avoid the sad truth that she couldn't find anyone to marry her...

Not even her neighbour's goat..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:45 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

That woman in the O/P is simply trying to avoid the sad truth that she couldn't find anyone to marry her...

Was that your conclusion about the man marrying his robot?
@lex
@lex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:36 pm

@lex wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

Was that your conclusion about the man marrying his robot?

Cool

Indubitably...

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander"..

And perhaps his case was further compounded by some ingrained laziness on his part ?

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh baby ...

(also want to apologize to the forum for bringing our filth into this thread)

Ugh. I didn’t want lunch anyway. At least now I don’t.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum