Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by phildidge on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm

A Finnish university has published a comprehensive global road map on how the world can reduce its carbon emissions before the 2050 deadline – and the research says that it is quite feasible.

The report breaks down exactly how the world’s different regions can transition to 100% renewable energy as a means of preventing the more catastrophic outcomes of irreversible climate change.

The study is the first of its kind to outline a cost-effective international strategy to keep the planet’s carbon emissions at 1.5 degrees Celsius. Not only that, it is the first study of its kind to suggest a global strategy that does not involve carbon-capture technology.

The report, which is being called the “Global Energy System based on 100% Renewable Energy – Power, Heat, Transport and Desalination Sectors”, was conducted by the Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) and the Energy Watch Group (EWG) from Germany.


https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/first-of-its-kind-roadmap-to-save-earth-from-climate-change-before-2050/

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by Victorismyhero on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm

interesting Didge...BUT

unfortunately it requires global cooperation......

nah   cant see that happening can you?

secondly it talks of "legal privileges" for small scale producers

pffft that aint going to happen...I mean the first privilege I woul;d expect is exemption from part P of the electricity regulations , so that I can develop install and maintain my own system LEGALLY rather than to have to pay through the nose for some shit for brains sparky, to do for me what I can do better (and safer) myself....Or alternatively have to pay through the nose EVERY year in order to hold that bit of paper that says I'm a sparky (but in reality means bugger all).

this is one of those reports that will be filed as "interesting but unobtainable"

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10411
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by phildidge on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:interesting Didge...BUT

unfortunately it requires global cooperation......

nah   cant see that happening can you?

secondly it talks of "legal privileges" for small scale producers

pffft that aint going to happen...I mean the first privilege I woul;d expect is exemption from part P of the electricity regulations , so that I can develop install and maintain my own system LEGALLY rather than to have to pay through the nose for some shit for brains sparky, to do for me what I can do better (and safer) myself....Or alternatively have to pay through the nose EVERY year in order to hold that bit of paper that says I'm a sparky (but in reality means bugger all).

this is one of those reports that will be filed as "interesting but unobtainable"


Is it feesible at present Victor?

I dont think it is, but it is a roadmap to work from for the future

I agree its going to take world leaders to get on board and hence why I dont think its unobtainable.

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:13 pm

And you'll have anybody calling it "one-world government" if it looks likely that any agreement will come together.

_________________
Most lies are told out of simple laziness.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26214
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:29 pm

and 2050 will come and we will all still be here, the planet will still be here and the niave and gullible will keep pushing back their doomsday deadline while demanding we all deindustrialise and go live in caves and eat grass to save the planet by 2067.........2090.........2100..........2120..............2156...........2187.............2200..........................


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:and 2050 will come and we will all still be here, the planet will still be here and the niave and gullible will keep pushing back their doomsday deadline while demanding we all deindustrialise and go live in caves and eat grass to save the planet by 2067.........2090.........2100..........2120..............2156...........2187.............2200..........................


You won't be here in 2050, aren't you like 100 now?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26214
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline Empty Re: Researchers Create ‘First-of-its-Kind’ Roadmap for Saving Earth From Climate Change Years Before 2050 Deadline

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:and 2050 will come and we will all still be here, the planet will still be here and the niave and gullible will keep pushing back their doomsday deadline while demanding we all deindustrialise and go live in caves and eat grass to save the planet by 2067.........2090.........2100..........2120..............2156...........2187.............2200..........................


You won't be here in 2050, aren't you like 100 now?

what???


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum