Facebook bans the far right.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Correct decision.

BBC News - Facebook bans UK far right groups and leaders
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47974579

Perhaps Newsfix should follow their lead.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 am

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:No, she got bored of trying to say her piece and you did your usual thing where you just want someone to agree with you.
She actually said you’d bored her. People get tired of repeating themselves and you’re not good at listening sometimes.  


I dont care who I bore, as I am not here to make friends, but debate.

Her first reply was abusive to me, because I challenged her defense of smelly

Im not going to listen to you, best you understand that. As again i feel strongly about racism and I will not stand down from challenging people when they defend this.

I certainly do listen to people like Eilzel and Victor. Maybe you could learn from them, as to why I do

You start out debating then you get angry when someone “clearly doesn’t see things your way” because you’re right.
Right?

Do you understand where your anger comes from didge? I mean, how can one get angry debating a topic?

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:49 am

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:


I dont care who I bore, as I am not here to make friends, but debate.

Her first reply was abusive to me, because I challenged her defense of smelly

Im not going to listen to you, best you understand that. As again i feel strongly about racism and I will not stand down from challenging people when they defend this.

I certainly do listen to people like Eilzel and Victor. Maybe you could learn from them, as to why I do

You start out debating then you get angry when someone “clearly doesn’t see things your way” because you’re right.
Right?

Do you understand where your anger comes from didge? I mean, how can one get angry debating a topic?


Incorrect, as I was not angry and in fact was enjoying myself

Gelico was on the back foot and knew she did not like getting taken to task over trying poorly to defend what smelly had said

If I was angry then swear words and abuse would have followed

It never did

Again and this is the main point, do you think its right or wrong to defend racism?

Yes or no?

Just because someone is a nice poster, does not mean they cannot be challenged over their views

Just as you are doing to me now yourself

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 am

I didn’t reply to you on this thread to talk about racism, so let’s stick to discussing the point I was making originally.

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 am

eddie wrote:I didn’t reply to you on this thread to talk about racism, so let’s stick to discussing the point I was making originally.


Its the most important factor to the dicussion that was had between myself and Gelico

Anyway, you seem all worked up and to be honest, you think its wrong of me to question and condemn people, but happy for yourself, Rags, and others to do so of me

You need to stop being so hypocritical Eddie. Where I donot mind people challenging me as you are doing now

Gelico was in my view poor to downplay the racism of smelly and I have every right to challenge her on this.

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 am

There you go again. I wasn’t talking to you about racism, was I? That was a discussion between you and Gelico.
So I will stick to the point I made. It’s up there in my previous posts. I don’t repeat myself, it bores me.
I don’t need you to agree with me that you drive people mad with your constant labouring of your point and your anger when you can’t get them to agree with you.

You work it out. Enough posters have told you.

That’s it didge. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 am

eddie wrote:There you go again. I wasn’t talking to you about racism, was I? That was a discussion between you and Gelico.
So I will stick to the point I made. It’s up there in my previous posts. I don’t repeat myself, it bores me.
I don’t need you to agree with me that you drive people mad with your constant labouring of your point and your anger when you can’t get them to agree with you.

You work it out. Enough posters have told you.

That’s it didge. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.


So you think talking about the issue, without any view on what its about is your way to discuss the problem

Frankly, you are emotive and clearly annoyed at me and hence why I wont listen to you

When you calm, down, then come back and discuss with me, as again I was not even angry and no matter the amount of times you wrongly say this. Wont make it so

Not concerned if people get annopyed with me, that then is there problem not mine. Again, I am not here to make friends

The funniest thing is you have repeated yourself and laboured the same points

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 am

“Frankly, you are emotive and clearly annoyed at me and hence why I wont listen to you”

That’s what you said. About me.
That’s what a lot of posters say, about you.

See the point I’m making?

Laters didge.

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:23 am

eddie wrote:“Frankly, you are emotive and clearly annoyed at me and hence why I wont listen to you”

That’s what you said. About me.
That’s what a lot of posters say, about you.

See the point I’m making?

Laters didge.


Which means eveyone is entittled to their opinions, except it seems, you dont seem to think I can myself

So people can say what they like about me

It does not bother me

Laters grumpy

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:28 am

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:“Frankly, you are emotive and clearly annoyed at me and hence why I wont listen to you”

That’s what you said. About me.
That’s what a lot of posters say, about you.

See the point I’m making?

Laters didge.


Which means eveyone is entittled to their opinions, except it seems, you dont seem to think I can myself

So people can say what they like about me

It does not bother me

Laters grumpy

Nobody is saying you're not entitled to your opinions, Didge.

The whole point is that what you call your style of debating, which can be abusive at times, annoyed gelico to the point that she didn't just log off and take a break, she went to the trouble of deleting her account.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27069
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:31 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Which means eveyone is entittled to their opinions, except it seems, you dont seem to think I can myself

So people can say what they like about me

It does not bother me

Laters grumpy

Nobody is saying you're not entitled to your opinions, Didge.

The whole point is that what you call your style of debating, which can be abusive at times, annoyed gelico to the point that she didn't just log off and take a break, she went to the trouble of deleting her account.


Where was i abusive?

You are just making shit up now

In fact it was gelico that was being rude and abusive

Not going to change my style of debating, so you can either accept that or ban me

Frankly I dont care either way

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:38 am

My first post to you on this thread:

No didge, she has her opinions and you have yours but what you keep failing to see is that you can’t hound someone until they see things your way. You can never just walk away and say “Fair enough, we will agree to disagree” because you think your opinions are right.
People grow tired and bored of going round in circles with you. You tell them they’re stupid because they don’t think like you.
Do you understand that as soon as you get nasty and call people names they don’t want to engage with you?

You have to look at your style of debating didge. It often leaves a lot to be desired.

………………………………

I did not say she left because you were abusive to her.
You should try listening. It will help you.

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:39 am

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Which means eveyone is entittled to their opinions, except it seems, you dont seem to think I can myself

So people can say what they like about me

It does not bother me

Laters grumpy

Nobody is saying you're not entitled to your opinions, Didge.

The whole point is that what you call your style of debating, which can be abusive at times, annoyed gelico to the point that she didn't just log off and take a break, she went to the trouble of deleting her account.


Where was i abusive?

You are just making shit up now

In fact it was gelico that was being rude and abusive

Not going to change my style of debating, so you can either accept that or ban me

Frankly I dont care either way

I'm making shit up now, am I?

You said that gelico was a "pathetic little BNP wannabe" and a "vile defender of a racist" who has "a new religion called Tommy Robinson" and who, if she wouldn't answer your questions, was "nothing more than pathetic." Then you advised her to "continue to run away and worship racist scum."

Is that civil debate?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27069
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:42 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Where was i abusive?

You are just making shit up now

In fact it was gelico that was being rude and abusive

Not going to change my style of debating, so you can either accept that or ban me

Frankly I dont care either way

I'm making shit up now, am I?

You said that gelico was a "pathetic little BNP wannabe" and a "vile defender of a racist" who has "a new religion called Tommy Robinson" and who, if she wouldn't answer your questions, was "nothing more than pathetic." Then you advised her to "continue to run away and worship racist scum."

Is that civil debate?


How is that abuse?

Its my opinion

She does worship tommy robinson and buys into his conspiracies and he is Far right

So yes you are making shit up

I love how you ignored everything she said

Gelico';s first reply to me

gelico wrote:
what are you  babbling about, fool? 

Is that civil to you?

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:12 am

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Where was i abusive?

You are just making shit up now

In fact it was gelico that was being rude and abusive

Not going to change my style of debating, so you can either accept that or ban me

Frankly I dont care either way

I'm making shit up now, am I?

You said that gelico was a "pathetic little BNP wannabe" and a "vile defender of a racist" who has "a new religion called Tommy Robinson" and who, if she wouldn't answer your questions, was "nothing more than pathetic." Then you advised her to "continue to run away and worship racist scum."

Is that civil debate?


How is that abuse?

Its my opinion

She does worship tommy robinson and buys into his conspiracies and he is Far right

So yes you are making shit up

I love how you ignored everything she said

Gelico';s first reply to me

gelico wrote:
what are you  babbling about, fool? 

Is that civil to you?

It's pretty tame compared to what you said to her. And you just defended what you said as your opinion, so perhaps in her opinion, you actually are a babbling fool, and we shouldn't be in the business of censoring people's opinions, as you pointed out.

Besides, it's not really about what was said in the first place -- it's about how you were hounding her.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27069
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


How is that abuse?

Its my opinion

She does worship tommy robinson and buys into his conspiracies and he is Far right

So yes you are making shit up

I love how you ignored everything she said

Gelico';s first reply to me



Is that civil to you?

It's pretty tame compared to what you said to her. And you just defended what you said as your opinion, so perhaps in her opinion, you actually are a babbling fool, and we shouldn't be in the business of censoring people's opinions, as you pointed out.

Besides, it's not really about what was said in the first place -- it's about how you were hounding her.

Hilarious, so now you claim its about what you consider to be tame or not

How can you hound someone on here?

I never went on every thread she was on.

She simple could have ignored my posts but engaged back with me

That is in no way hounding

So she has every right to insult me and again it did not bother me. What I am doing is showing up your farcial claim onto me, when you ignore her uncivil views to me

If one is wrong then both are

Now, you can crap on until the cows come home and why even more I wont listen to anything you have to say

I stand against racism, its as simple as that

If this had of been smelly storming off site, neither you or Eddie would have batted an eyelid

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:44 am

You know, in threads like these - where there are no articles or professors or videos to back your opinion, it’s literally just another’s opinion against your own.
Didge, it’s like posters speak to you and then you reply but you answer everything but the point they’re addressing.
You know why I think you do that? Because you don’t know how to address something that you hear about yourself that you don’t like.

It isn’t a fact so you can’t go and prove me wrong. It isn’t a fact that you piss people off - no one wrote an article, or did a 12 year study that you can stand by - it’s someone else’s opinion of you. And you can’t handle it. It makes you angry and it makes you go on about everything but what the other person is actually....actually..saying.

It’s why people get bored of you. It isn’t because they can’t counter your points necessarily, it isn’t because they think you’re stupid, and it isn’t because your articles are necessarily rubbish.

It’s because you won’t listen to what they’re actually saying.
You wait for their reply and you answer like you’re not listening.

Listening isn’t agreeing, didge. Do you understand the vital difference?
You show people that you don’t listen by calling them stupid (why is someone automatically stupid because they don’t think like you?)
You show people you’re not listening by not actually sticking to the point? (Why is that?)

I am done. This post makes total sense. I hope someone else sees it - someone who doesn’t even like me - and says “didge..she’s making sense and she’s trying to reach you”

You’ll either read this and listen or you’ll hit reply because one thing triggered you.

I’m going to bed now.
I hope I am “writing to reach you”.

(That’s a Travis song. YouTube it)

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by nicko on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:39 am

Have a green Eddie, but it wont change him , he's too set in his ways.Good try though .
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11996
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 am

@Eddie, how many times are people like yourself going to make the same error and claim I do not listen?

If that was the case, I would never have changed my position or views on topics and issues.

Only the other day I posted a video that backed Veganism and showed how eating meat was unethical. I sometimes also play devils advocate, but I certainly listen to opposing views. It shows I do listen to people who make valid and interesting points. Not the same tired poor ones by certain posters.

I always address the points people make and to say i do not listen. Is your own assumption. What you seem to think is I should respect what someone says. If I find it poor. Why should I respect something that to me is poor and does not hold any value?

I am listening by the fact I am replying to them

Again, I dont care if people are bored of me or annoyed with me. That is again their problem, not mine.

The claim that I do not listen though is poor to say the least and daily people slag me off or tell others to place me on ignore. Its something I do not mind and just get on with things, as again it does no bother me.

I listen to you more than many Eddie, but I dont have to respect poor opinions and I never will. Just as people do not have to respect or like my opinions.

To claim I dont stick to the point, well what can i say. When I often generate the majority of the debate on here

So I have plenty of other things to do of late and find more debate on other areas at the moment. So I am going to take a stpe back from here. As most of the debate is the same and there is nothing new. I wont be on here much as I find much more interesting debate elsewhere and with people who are interested in debate. There is no abuse what so ever by anyone.

So I am not going to listen to someone, who again mistakes on major points about me. Like I say I am only one of the few posters that has changed my stance and position on issues. I could not have done this, if I did not listen. So yes I will of course reply, to what I see from you as inherantly wrong. What annoys, you is that I do not listen to some posters. Mainly as they repeat the same mantra daily. Whether its Tommy with his repeated false claims on climate change, Fascism. To Andy Pandy, with  his constant childish views on me. To Walter Mitty, to Rags telling me I am a man hater. To name a few. Of course I am not going to listen, when those posters continually post tripe. I listen to posters that make sense and actually debate.

So have fun, I will not be on much and then you can find some body else to moan at

All the best

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 am

Hurrah.
Goodbye.
Enjoy your ( yet another) sabbatical.
You'll be be back.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:58 am

Andy, takes what i said as me leaving, when I said i was taking a step back

How dare he not listen to me properly. I hope the Eddie Police does not catch you and thoroughly berate you for not listening properly Andy. Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:45 am

phildidge wrote:@Eddie, how many times are people like yourself going to make the same error and claim I do not listen?

If that was the case, I would never have changed my position or views on topics and issues.

Only the other day I posted a video that backed Veganism and showed how eating meat was unethical. I sometimes also play devils advocate, but I certainly listen to opposing views. It shows I do listen to people who make valid and interesting points. Not the same tired poor ones by certain posters.

I always address the points people make and to say i do not listen. Is your own assumption. What you seem to think is I should respect what someone says. If I find it poor. Why should I respect something that to me is poor and does not hold any value?

I am listening by the fact I am replying to them

Again, I dont care if people are bored of me or annoyed with me. That is again their problem, not mine.

The claim that I do not listen though is poor to say the least and daily people slag me off or tell others to place me on ignore. Its something I do not mind and just get on with things, as again it does no bother me.

I listen to you more than many Eddie, but I dont have to respect poor opinions and I never will. Just as people do not have to respect or like my opinions.

To claim I dont stick to the point, well what can i say. When I often generate the majority of the debate on here

So I have plenty of other things to do of late and find more debate on other areas at the moment. So I am going to take a stpe back from here. As most of the debate is the same and there is nothing new. I wont be on here much as I find much more interesting debate elsewhere and with people who are interested in debate. There is no abuse what so ever by anyone.

So I am not going to listen to someone, who again mistakes on major points about me. Like I say I am only one of the few posters that has changed my stance and position on issues. I could not have done this, if I did not listen. So yes I will of course reply, to what I see from you as inherantly wrong. What annoys, you is that I do not listen to some posters. Mainly as they repeat the same mantra daily. Whether its Tommy with his repeated false claims on climate change, Fascism. To Andy Pandy, with  his constant childish views on me. To Walter Mitty, to Rags telling me I am a man hater. To name a few. Of course I am not going to listen, when those posters continually post tripe. I listen to posters that make sense and actually debate.

So have fun, I will not be on much and then you can find some body else to moan at

All the best

I didn't say you're a man hater. scratch

Anyway, cheerio - it's nice that you found somewhere with no abuse. Just make sure you don't abuse anyone.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33732
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by nicko on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 am

No chance,His ego wont let him !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11996
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 6a90d910

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:08 am

phildidge wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I wouldn't dream of associating you with Nazism in any way, of course, but you do sound just a bit like Adolph Hitler boasting to be the greatest military brain since Frederick the Great...just as the Russians were shelling the Reichstag.


Well you could not go much lower than Hitler after the Nazi'.
No worries, i am sure your adoing fans, will revel in your childish wit.
You remind me of Chamberlain, always ready to knuckle under.

I would say that the next time that anyone in this forum "knuckles under" to you would be the first.

In my experience, the principal reason for anyone quitting a discussion with you is motivated by sheer, exasperated boredom at someone with a pathological fear of not seeing his name at the head of the final comment, even if it is only "goodbye."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:07 am

Dodge's ego is so big it has it's own postcode.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Is he back again,and again and again, ad infinitum ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11996
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Of course he is., Nick. He cannot resist a good argument.
Best thing is not to challenge him or enter the debate. There are plenty of other things to discuss going on, we don't need Didge to steer us into what he wants to talk about.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Well you could not go much lower than Hitler after the Nazi'.
No worries, i am sure your adoing fans, will revel in your childish wit.
You remind me of Chamberlain, always ready to knuckle under.

I would say that the next time that anyone in this forum "knuckles under" to you would be the first.

In my experience, the principal reason for anyone quitting a discussion with you is motivated by sheer, exasperated boredom at someone with a pathological fear of not seeing his name at the head of the final comment, even if it is only "goodbye."  

Well I have you well and truely knuckled under, as you continue to reply to me.

So you must be the first then

Seriously, please stop trying to look big to others, it makes you look like a school kid in the playground

If you find me boring, then why are you and others constantly talking about me?

Go figure

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:46 pm

I said earlier that this forum is your life,looks like I'm right , However much you are pissed on your like a whipped Dog. Begging for more from your betters .
I thought you said you had better Forums to go to ?Your coming across as a sad loser. Go out into the real World, meet real people, you never know, you could meet a Women who would dominate you. That's what you really want isn't it ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11996
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:26 pm

I see Walter Mitty still cannot stop talking about me and clearly he wants me to leave when all I said, is I would be less on here. Which is the case.

I dont need some fake to tell me what to do with my life

I never watched too many Vietnam Movies and pretended I was there. You were the one that created an alternate Universe for yourself that never existed

So yes I have better places to debate on and said i would debate here less and love how it fucking bothers you know end. That i will be still here from time to time

So suck it up Walter. You and Andy can continue to whinge and moan like the bunch of pussies that you both are..

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Didge' s favourite place to debate is in an empty room.
He always wins.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Ok Dodge, Who was the liar who said he got locked up being a "Football Hooligan"..Your too much of a big headed wimp to be an football hooligan ! I don't give a fuck what you think.Your a loser and always will be, sitting in your Moms spare Bedroom ,or your little [bedsit] pontificating on every subject that's posted ! You do realise that most posters think your a Wanker, especially the Ladies on here , your also a creep, Eddie and Ben like me you said, you've got no pride son. In out,in out, you can't keep away cause you'v got no other life. and no friends either I think. Now , have the last word , we all know you must , sad wanker you are, I feel sympathy for you ! End of !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11996
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 pm

nicko wrote:Ok Dodge,  Who was the liar who said he got locked up  being a "Football Hooligan"..Your too much of a big headed wimp to be an football hooligan ! I don't give a fuck what you think.Your a loser and always will be, sitting in your Moms spare Bedroom ,or your little [bedsit] pontificating on every subject that's posted ! You do realise that most posters think your a Wanker, especially the Ladies on here , your also a creep, Eddie and Ben like me you said, you've got no pride son. In out,in out, you can't keep away cause you'v got no other life. and no friends either I think. Now , have the last word , we all know you must , sad wanker you are, I feel sympathy for you ! End of  !

lol!

Talk about completely triggered

You clearly do, by that childish little rant there walter

It does not bother me what people think of me here in the main. As I do not know them in real life do I?

The reality is I dont dislike anyone here, but look at how pathetic you and Andy are, as you clearly do show hate. The pair of you thought you were being funny and now look at your reply Walter

Think of me what you like, I am never going to lose any sleep over you disliking me and holding negative views about me. So if some posters think I am a wanker, good for them.

Now I suggest you stop acting like a child and move on. As dont try to punch above your weight. As seen, its you that ends up upsetting yourself. Dont play with the big boys, you will end up getting stung

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by Andy on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 pm

And that is what it is all about with you, Dodgy. Being the biggest 'big boy'.
Always has , allways will be.
You certainly have the biggest ego.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5763
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by phildidge on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:55 pm

Andy wrote:And that is what it is all about with you, Dodgy. Being the biggest  'big boy'.
Always has , allways will be.
You certainly have the biggest ego.

I know mate I absolutely love myself.

If they changed the law tomorrow, I would marry myself

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 8259
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook bans the far right. - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook bans the far right.

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:00 pm

I think we should all just leave it there.

_________________
“Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right” ~ Ricky Gervais.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39083
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum