'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:34 am

Who was it that said this...?

































Give up...?





































The Dalai Lama!


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159933/Dalai-Lama-says-Europe-belongs-Europeans.html


Words of wisdom...!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Who was it that said this...?

































Give up...?





































The Dalai Lama!


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159933/Dalai-Lama-says-Europe-belongs-Europeans.html


Words of wisdom...!

the dalai lama is a racist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Europe originally belonged to the Neanderthals.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30514
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 pm



https://qz.com/816101/neanderthals-mated-with-european-humans-weaker-immune-system/

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:18 pm



Or... Maybe it wasn't 'Neanderthals mating with humans' that led to today's white European humans still having up to 20% of Neanderthal Genome living on in them... but instead some kind of 'rapid evolution' that occurred which changed Neanderthals into the white European humans...?


"...A mutation is a change in DNA, the hereditary material of life. An organism's DNA affects how it looks, how it behaves, and its physiology. So a change in an organism's DNA can cause changes in all aspects of its life. Mutations are essential to evolution; they are the raw material of genetic variation..."


And...


"...Environmental change triggers rapid evolution. Summary: Environmental change can drive hard-wired evolutionary changes in animal species in a matter of generations. A new study overturns the common assumption that evolution only occurs gradually over hundreds or thousands of years.9 Apr 2013..."



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:21 pm

lol, as an athiest. Why should I care what the dali lama thinks?

Are Tommy and Smelly converts to Tibetan Buddhism?

Europe belongs to nobody, as they are individual nations within. Unless of course, you suscribe of course to the United States of Europe, through the EU?

Another own goal by Tommy

lol!

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 pm




Germany doesn't belong to Spain and France doesn't belong to Italy...


The European nations are already set out as countries with territorial borders and belong to the nationals of each nation...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


Germany doesn't belong to Spain and France doesn't belong to Italy...


The European nations are already set out as countries with territorial borders and belong to the nationals of each nation...



Well Holland belonged to Spain and even France at different points in history. There was even once an English Kingdom of France. In fact there is so many land exchanges throughout historry, its hard to keep track of the amount of times borders have changed

The point is, you are making a United States of Europe argument when I thought you were a British nationalist lol

So funny

At the end of the day it does not matter much these days, as many people including in this country descend from a multitude of nations.

As usual you are just arguing some racial claptrap as per usual. As I guess by European you mean white? Even though the first europeans were dark skinned... Laughing

Hilarious argument to make based on a Buddist though. Who are you going to use next? The Pope?


phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:49 pm




Wrong...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Wrong...


'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  2500

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:52 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:02 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/10/05/struggling-get-tan-blame-neanderthal-ancestors/


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/10/05/struggling-get-tan-blame-neanderthal-ancestors/



'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  3489511464

Neanderthals are extinct and the DNA in  Europeans today is around 2% and which is why most Eurpeans do tan, due to their dark skinned ancestors

Priceless
You said Europe belongs to the Europeans, which as seen they came from Africa and Asia... lol!

So really, using your argument Tommy, it belongs to people with dark skin   Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 pm




So... why is it that overwhelming vast majority of whites in northern Europe have up to 20% of Neanderthal Genome in them... but any traces of sub Saharan DNA is either non existent or virtually zero %...???


While parts of east Africa are found to show up to 25% European DNA...???


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html


https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-34479905



Surely... if in europe, it was Africans mixing with Neanderthals... then the DNA evidence would show white europeans to have this up to 20% Neanderthal genome/DNA and the other 80% would be sub Saharan African...


But it doesn't show anything of the sort... with overwhelming vast majority of white Northern europeans having the (up to) 20% Neanderthal, but 0% or very near 0% being of African origin!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


So... why is it that overwhelming vast majority of whites in northern Europe have up to 20% of Neanderthal Genome in them... but any traces of sub Saharan DNA is either non existent or virtually zero %...???


While parts of east Africa are found to show up to 25% European DNA...???


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html


https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-34479905



Surely... if in europe, it was Africans mixing with Neanderthals... then the DNA evidence would show white europeans to have this up to 20% Neanderthal genome/DNA and the other 80% would be sub Saharan African...


But it doesn't show anything of the sort... with overwhelming vast majority of white Northern europeans having the (up to) 20% Neanderthal, but 0% or very near 0% being of African origin!!!




20% Neanderthal?

lol!

Or did they say 25% African  Tommy?

Ultimate epic fail

Its between 1-4% genetic neanderthal make up in humans which consist in the hairl, skin and diseases

That is about it Tommy from Neanderthals

Your maths is hilarious also, as where do you make up the numbers from?

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:25 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-34479905

You posted this, to show some people went into africa, from Europe 3,000 years ago

One moment

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  3489511464

The other is only about East africa

I mean for goodness sake Tommy, stop embarressing yourself

Its a fact the early europeans were dark skinned   Laughing

Now what about 10,000 years ago?

From the dates I gave in my links

In both of yours there are much nearer in history to today

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:38 pm

Neanderthals have contributed approximately 1-4% of the genomes of non-African modern humans, although a modern human who lived about 40,000 years ago has been found to have between 6-9% Neanderthal DNA (Fu et al 2015). The evidence we have of Neanderthal-modern human interbreeding sheds light on the expansion of modern humans out of Africa. These new discoveries refute many previous hypotheses in which anatomically modern humans replaced archaic hominins, like Neanderthals, without any interbreeding. However, even with some interbreeding between modern humans and now-extinct hominins, most of our genome still derives from Africa. Neanderthals could not have contributed to modern African peoples’ genomes because Neanderthals evolved and lived exclusively in Eurasia and therefore could not have bred with the humans living in Africa at that time.

For many years, the only evidence of human-Neanderthal hybridization existed within modern human genes. However, in 2016 researchers published a new set of Neanderthal DNA sequences from Altai Cave in Siberia, as well as from Spain and Croatia, that show evidence of human-Neanderthal interbreeding as far back as 100,000 years ago -- farther back than many previous estimates of humans’ migration out of Africa (Kuhlwilm et al 2016). Their findings are the first to show human gene flow into the Neanderthal genome as opposed to Neanderthal DNA into the human genome. This data tells us that not only were human-Neanderthal interbreeding events more frequent than previously thought, but also that an early migration of humans did in fact leave Africa before the population that survived and gave rise to all contemporary non-African modern humans.

We previously mentioned the lack of genetic contributions by Neanderthals into the modern human mtDNA gene pool. As we have shown that Neanderthal-human interbreeding did occur, why wouldn’t we find their DNA in our mtDNA as well as our nuclear DNA? There are several potential explanations for this. It is possible that there were at one point modern humans who possessed the Neanderthal mtDNA, but that their lineages died out. It is also highly possible that Neanderthals did not contribute to the mtDNA genome by virtue of the nature of human-Neanderthal admixture. While we know that humans and Neanderthals bred, we have no way of knowing what the possible social or cultural contexts for such breeding would have been.

Because mtDNA is passed down exclusively from mother to offspring, if Neanderthal males were the only ones contributing to the human genome, their contributions would not be present in the mtDNA line. It is also possible that while interbreeding between Neanderthal males and human females could have produced fertile offspring, interbreeding between Neanderthal females and modern human males might not have produced fertile offspring, which would mean that the Neanderthal mtDNA could not be passed down. Finally, it is possible that modern humans do carry at least one mtDNA lineage that Neanderthals contributed to our genome, but that we have not yet sequenced that lineage in either modern humans or in Neanderthals. Any of these explanations could underlie the lack of Neanderthal mtDNA in modern human populations.



Fast Facts:

Neanderthals have contributed between 1-4% of the DNA of humans of Eurasian descent

Neanderthals have not contributed to the genome of African modern human populations because they never lived there and could not have interbred with the ancestors of those populations

While we don’t have evidence of Neanderthal mtDNA in the modern human gene pool, there are several possible explanations for this

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding

Hence most of our genetic make up comes from dark skinned people who came from Africa tommy.. Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:49 am

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


So... why is it that overwhelming vast majority of whites in northern Europe have up to 20% of Neanderthal Genome in them... but any traces of sub Saharan DNA is either non existent or virtually zero %...???


While parts of east Africa are found to show up to 25% European DNA...???


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919417/Africans-carry-huge-amount-of-European-DNA.html


https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-34479905



Surely... if in europe, it was Africans mixing with Neanderthals... then the DNA evidence would show white europeans to have this up to 20% Neanderthal genome/DNA and the other 80% would be sub Saharan African...


But it doesn't show anything of the sort... with overwhelming vast majority of white Northern europeans having the (up to) 20% Neanderthal, but 0% or very near 0% being of African origin!!!




20% Neanderthal?

lol!

Or did they say 25% African  Tommy?

Ultimate epic fail

Its between 1-4% genetic neanderthal make up in humans which consist in the hairl, skin and diseases

That is about it Tommy from Neanderthals

Your maths is hilarious also, as where do you make up the numbers from?


The only fail here, is your failure to read/understand what is being said... as usual...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:


20% Neanderthal?

lol!

Or did they say 25% African  Tommy?

Ultimate epic fail

Its between 1-4% genetic neanderthal make up in humans which consist in the hairl, skin and diseases

That is about it Tommy from Neanderthals

Your maths is hilarious also, as where do you make up the numbers from?


The only fail here, is your failure to read/understand what is being said... as usual...



Or the fact of the matter, that you just had your bubble burst yet again Tommy

Cheers

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 am





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23094
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:



'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  3489511464

That was so bad its hilarious, so according to him, so minor dna from Neanderthals malkes these homo-sapiens a differen race and not homo-sapiens at all


'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  3489511464

Tommy buys this as welll   lol!

Now for science to explain

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford/

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:43 am

Arrow

Everybody is descended from dark-skinned Africans, if you go back far enough...

Out of the grasslands of deepest, darkest central Africa, they headed up through todays Egypt and "Middle East", and from there they wandered east, north and west --  with some reaching Australia some 55,000 -->> 60,000+ years ago..

So it stands to reason that the first people in Britain and Western Europe in general were dark-skinned African nomadic tribes (while keeping in mind that Neanderthals were still "homo sapiens" --  just a different branch of the family tree to our direct ancestor Cro-Magnon man --  being able to 'inter-breed' occasionally with other lines..).

Back in the 18th and 19th centuries, white-skinned groups of humanity were labelled "Caucasian" due to the fact that at the time, the earlist remains showed them 'originating'  in the Caucasus Mountains region of Southern Russia..

Over the last few decades further research and discoveries, along with now-available DNA testing, has shown that the ancestors of those "Caucasian" varieties of mankind had actually evolved further east and south --  in an area to the west and north of India and Pakistan.


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:44 am

Maybe Tommy can explain this for me? Laughing



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYnutf0rqeY&list=PLyon3Rc2gtzci-FrBfPLcHRS_hfHY9peQ&index=6&t=0s

In other words, we are all very much ethnically mixed

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

Eberybody is descended from dark-skinned Africans, if you go back far enough...

Out of the grasslands of deepest, darkest central Africa, they headed up through todays Egypt and "Middle East", and from there they wandered east, north and west --  with some reching Australia some 55,000 -->> 60,000+ yeats ago..

So it stamds to reason that the first people in Britain and Western Europe in general were dark-skinned African nomadic tribes (while keeping in mind that Neanderthals were still "homo sapiens" --  just a different branch of the family tree to our direct ancestor Cro-Magnon man --  being able to 'inter-breed' occasionally with other lines..).

Back in the 18th and 19th centuries, white-skinned groups of humanity were labelled "Caucasian" due to the fact that at the time, the earlist remains showed them 'originating'  in the Caucasus Mountains region of Southern Russia..

Over the last few decades further research and discoveries, along with now-available DNA testing, has shown that the ancestors of those "Caucasian" varieties of mankind had actually evolved futher east and south --  in an area to the west and north of India and Pakistan.

+1

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by phildidge on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 am

Just to further prove the guy in the video does not know what he is talking about. When he brings up Eskimos.

https://scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/

The guy needs to have some basic lessons in biology

phildidge

Posts : 9476
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by 'Wolfie on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:





'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  3489511464


What a total load of bullshit !!!

That dusky skinned rascist anti-science dropout should have paid more attention when attempting to compile his anti-evolution/pro-racist claptrap...

"Purely African" peoples, and many Europeans ("Caucasians") and Asians, are decended from early man (Homo sapiens v. sapiens),  while many Europeans and Asians will also contain "Neanderthal" DNA in small amounts.

Neanderthals, however, were not a separate species !  But merely another sub-species of Homo sapiens (Homo sapien v. neanderthalenses).   Hence the offspring of a cross-breeding relationship being able to reproduce --  something that wouldn't have happened with "two different species".

The author of that video is an ignorant fuckwit, pure and simple..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7744
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them  Empty Re: 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them 

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:15 am

Of course the Dali Lama thinks this

he has dedicated his life to arguing that Tibet belongs to Tibetans and the Chinese shold leave ... he's not a hypocrite

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Of course an American or Aussie can't really hold the same opinion without being a hypocrite ...
unless we go back to Europe/UK to 'fix' it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum