The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR)

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR) Empty The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR)

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Iok5At7Hw

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR) Empty Re: The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR)

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:00 pm

I don’t watch videos so I’ll answer the question from the point of view of common sense.

It is unfair as men and women have different genes.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR) Empty Re: The Athletic Advantage of Transgender Women (and why it is UNFAIR)

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:52 pm

There's a whole lot of physiological things to take into consideration that gives a person with a male body an advantage, once they are there as in being born and matured with them it can't be changed by lowering testosterone levels. More haemoglobin which carries more oxygen to the muscles, there are more connections in the muscles that transfer oxygen faster to name a few, also the lungs are larger.
Physiologically even with lower testosterone levels most if not all transwomen should be competing against men, I bet that would be reckoned as being unfair though although apparently the fact that transwomen still have a huge advantage competing against women isn't..
If this is allowed to go on women's competition will collapse.
Its probably said all that and more in the video.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 pm

Vintage wrote:There's a whole lot of physiological things to take into consideration that gives a person with a male body an advantage, once they are there as in being born and matured with them it can't be changed by lowering testosterone levels. More haemoglobin which carries more oxygen to the muscles, there are more connections in the muscles that transfer oxygen faster to name a few, also the lungs are larger.
Physiologically even with lower testosterone levels most if not all transwomen should be competing against men, I bet that would be reckoned as being unfair though although apparently the fact that transwomen still have a huge advantage competing against women isn't..
If this is allowed to go on women's competition will collapse.
Its probably said all that and more in the video.

+1

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down