Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down

Go down

Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down Empty Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:36 pm

A 'spiteful' Tinder match branded a girl a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' and wished for her to be run over in a fat-shaming rant all because she turned him down.

Singleton Becky Kerr, 22, was swiping through the dating app last weekend when she matched with a man called Tom.

The supermarket baker from Warrington, Cheshire was stunned when Tom bluntly asked if she 'fancied a s**g' despite Becky expressly stating on her Tinder bio that she was not looking for a casual fling.

But after politely responding 'no, ta', Miss Kerr was met with a barrage of abuse as she was called a 'disgusting fat b***h' who looks like a 'sack of potatoes'.

Tom also expressed a wish to see Becky 'run over' by a taxi or lorry and said: 'Shut up you fat ugly horrible dirty obese todge.'

Tom's opening rant said: 'Alright ya fat b***h. You're such a huge woman it's actually disgusting I really hope you choke on a hungry hippo.... Oh wait... That's you.

'Stupid fat b***h thinking your mad cos you look like the mad controller.

'I really wanna bell a delta [taxi] to yours and give me a fiver for him to run you over but to be fair you will probably eat the car thinking it's a burger or a pizza ye fat giraffe neck.

Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down 11314500-6838271-image-a-16_1553248087518

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6838271/Tinder-reject-brands-girl-hungry-hippo-rolls-Greggs-turned-down.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down Empty Re: Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:37 pm

I've heard nothing but negativity about Tinder. Sounds like an awful dating site.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down Empty Re: Singleton, 22, hits back at spiteful Tinder reject who branded her a 'hungry hippo' with 'more rolls than Greggs' who should be run over after she turned him down

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I've heard nothing but negativity about Tinder.  Sounds like an awful dating site.

because it not meant to be a dating site
it was always meant to be a 'hook up' site for one night stands and the like .. not meaningful relationships Wink 

and it is totally awful Laughing

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Poor girl.
Maybe she should try different methods of meeting people if it's a boyfriend she wants and not a one night stand with insults thrown in for free.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:32 pm

so some gargantuan ego on a shag site couldn't face rejection and said nasty things,,,,,,why is this even news?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum