500,000 posts!

Go down

500,000 posts! Empty 500,000 posts!

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 am

Just noticed that at some point in the last day or two we passed half a million posts on NF cheers

That's 500,000 posts of some solid debating going on, (along with the odd expletive, insult, unread C&P, waffle...!!! and youtube song Laughing ) sunny

Now on to the first million 500,000 posts! 630750432

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7743
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

500,000 posts! Empty Re: 500,000 posts!

Post by Syl on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Thats a really good landmark to have....and doubling it in the future is a nice goal to aim for.
It certainly shows that despite some ups and downs, flounces and hissy fits (and thats only from the management) Razz , the forum still goes from strength to strength.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18953
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

500,000 posts! Empty Re: 500,000 posts!

Post by Jules on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:Just noticed that at some point in the last day or two we passed half a million posts on NF cheers

That's 500,000 posts of some solid debating going on, (along with the odd expletive, insult, unread C&P, waffle...!!! and youtube song Laughing ) sunny

Now on to the first million 500,000 posts! 630750432

Smile
alien
500,000 posts! Congratulations-3
500,000 posts! CooperativeImpressiveFattaileddunnart-small

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

500,000 posts! Empty Re: 500,000 posts!

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:54 pm

Syl wrote:Thats a really good landmark to have....and doubling it in the future is a nice goal to aim for.
It certainly shows that despite some ups and downs, flounces and hissy fits (and thats only from the management) Razz , the forum still goes from strength to strength.  

Swings and roundabouts, it'd be less fun without them - I think? Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7743
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

500,000 posts! Empty Re: 500,000 posts!

Post by Syl on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:Thats a really good landmark to have....and doubling it in the future is a nice goal to aim for.
It certainly shows that despite some ups and downs, flounces and hissy fits (and thats only from the management) Razz , the forum still goes from strength to strength.  

Swings and roundabouts, it'd be less fun without them - I think? Laughing

definitely. Wink

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18953
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum