When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 pm

The NAACP in America was looking for somebody to rally behind, who was blameless but was treated horribly because of racist policies.

They settled on Rosa Parks and her story of refusing to give up her bus seat to a white person after a day of back-breaking labor, but what not many people know is that they considered several other people who suffered similar treatment before her.

The NAACP dug into these people's personal lives and found things that could be used against them -- one woman, as I recall, got pregnant as a teenager, which was much more of a scandal back in the 1960s.

The point is, if you want to promote a cause, you should promote it in such a way that nobody can find fault with the way you express yourself. If you believe in a cause but you make an ass of yourself, you are actually hurting your cause rather than helping it.

Several posters here should bare this in mind before they throw around nastiness and personal insults.
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25844
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:08 pm

you mean like the time when clinton went and called every person who was thinking of voting for trump a "basket of deplorables" and in doing so pissed off everyone who was even remotely thinking of voting for him thereby ensuring that they definitely voted for him??





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 am

How do you know this?

Show evidence of the exit polls, telephone surveys, etc which you personally conducted, to prove you know why certain people voted a certain way. Or were they all your personal buddies?

Trump was involved in more name calling than his opponent. He insulted everyone.  He was not religious and years ago he called Christians and Christianity disparaging names yet God fearing Christians form a large part of his fan base. So let's not pretend name calling and hurt feelings mattered either way.

People vote primarily for whoever they think will make their future more financially secure, it's not hurt feelings which decide the result.

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Maddog on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:46 am

Jules wrote:How do you know this?

Show evidence of the exit polls, telephone surveys, etc which you personally conducted, to prove you know why certain people voted a certain way. Or were they all your personal buddies?

Trump was involved in more name calling than his opponent. He insulted everyone.  He was not religious and years ago he called Christians and Christianity disparaging names yet God fearing Christians form a large part of his fan base. So let's not pretend name calling and hurt feelings mattered either way.

People vote primarily for whoever they think will make their future more financially secure, it's not hurt feelings which decide the result.


Clinton lost a few states by small margins. Not insulting potential voters may have gotten her an extra 1-2% of the voters in handful of states, which would have given her the presidency.

Insults won't move a lot of voters, but all it takes is the movement of a few to make a difference. Like this.


Fully 12 percent of people who voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., in the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries voted for Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon in the general election. That is according to the data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study — a massive election survey of around 50,000 people. (For perspective, a run-of-the-mill survey measuring Trump's job approval right now has a sample of 800 to 1,500.)

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/545812242/1-in-10-sanders-primary-voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:09 am

Jules wrote:How do you know this?

Show evidence of the exit polls, telephone surveys, etc which you personally conducted, to prove you know why certain people voted a certain way. Or were they all your personal buddies?

Trump was involved in more name calling than his opponent. He insulted everyone.  He was not religious and years ago he called Christians and Christianity disparaging names yet God fearing Christians form a large part of his fan base. So let's not pretend name calling and hurt feelings mattered either way.

People vote primarily for whoever they think will make their future more financially secure, it's not hurt feelings which decide the result.

You want more proof than trump being president??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:25 am

The title is about cussing. Trump cussed out everyone. Far more so, than Hilary ever did yet her one insult is being held up as the game changer.


Apart from Christians here's another of the many groups he mortally insulted >
When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1k-bQlVjOR3nNTNcoOEbH_6T3xBNeQe6hn1Gy5752lNl0NL-R

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Jules wrote:The title is about cussing. Trump cussed out everyone. Far more so, than Hilary ever did yet her one insult is being held up as the game changer.


Apart from Christians here's another of the many groups he mortally insulted >
When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1k-bQlVjOR3nNTNcoOEbH_6T3xBNeQe6hn1Gy5752lNl0NL-R

Er what??

That was a comment he made in general about rep voters in 199 fucking 8

Clinton made her comment during the election

Big difference

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Eilzel on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pm

In fairness, though I personally think he'd have been right, I think it was disproven that he ever called Republicans dumb Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7576
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:31 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Several posters here should bare this in mind before they throw around nastiness and personal insults.


don't do that ben. if you're going to bring posters into your thread in that fashion, perhaps you would be good enough to name those who you mean,,,,,,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Maddog on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Jules wrote:The title is about cussing. Trump cussed out everyone. Far more so, than Hilary ever did yet her one insult is being held up as the game changer.


Apart from Christians here's another of the many groups he mortally insulted >
When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1k-bQlVjOR3nNTNcoOEbH_6T3xBNeQe6hn1Gy5752lNl0NL-R

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/18/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-did-not-call-republican-voters-dum/



Psssssst. That's a fake quote. Wink

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Psssssst. That's a fake quote.   Wink
Pssst some sites say he said it, some sites say he didn't. Wink

Maybe it was a comment that stayed on 'the cutting room floor' after he whispered it to the interviewer.

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Myself I made a judgement on who to believe based on the awful stuff he openly said during his campaign.  

eg  >
Spoiler:
''I could shoot someone and not lose any votes''
''My daughter is the perfect woman, I could date her.''
''Soldiers who get captured by the enemy are losers''

If he can say such outrageous things /\ /\ in public I have no difficulty believing what he allegedly whispered in private.

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:56 am

Jules wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Psssssst. That's a fake quote.   Wink
Pssst some sites say he said it, some sites say he didn't. Wink

Maybe it was a comment that stayed on 'the cutting room floor' after he whispered it to the interviewer.

I cited a legitimate source. I would avail myself to it if I was ever in doubt.

There is no doubt sites that say he said it.

David Icke has a site that says your Queen is an Iguana.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 am



David Icke has a site that says your Queen is an Iguana.  

On YT, comments about the royals often mention that they are lizards.
Iguanas to be precise.

That's plain ludicrous!!  
Geckos ? - yes.
Iguanas ? - no way!  tongue

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:you mean like the time when clinton went and called every person who was thinking of voting for trump a "basket of deplorables" and in doing so pissed off everyone who was even remotely thinking of voting for him thereby ensuring that they definitely voted for him??





You're wrong; she never said that.

Since I'm pretty sure you only read the "basket of deplorables" quote on its own, here's some context -- just for the sake of accuracy.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

"But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25844
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Re the OP. If you’re fighting a cause you should stay calm, stay classy and stay focused - not on the outcome - but on what your heart says.

And above all, listen to others otherwise you won’t learn.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:08 pm

In other words...

BE TEACHABLE. YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:In other words...

BE TEACHABLE. YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Besides me, you mean Cool
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25844
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:In other words...

BE TEACHABLE. YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Besides me, you mean Cool

Dude I had to keep editing that post cos I spelleded so many things wrong! And I missed the apostrophe thing in “you’re”.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:42 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:In other words...

BE TEACHABLE. YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Besides me, you mean Cool

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10349
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 am

Victorismyhero wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:In other words...

BE TEACHABLE. YOU’RE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Besides me, you mean Cool

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........

an experiment Twisted Evil

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Jules on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........

Grim Reaper


_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:29 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:you mean like the time when clinton went and called every person who was thinking of voting for trump a "basket of deplorables" and in doing so pissed off everyone who was even remotely thinking of voting for him thereby ensuring that they definitely voted for him??





You're wrong; she never said that.

Since I'm pretty sure you only read the "basket of deplorables" quote on its own, here's some context -- just for the sake of accuracy.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

"But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

I'm prefee my version

And I'm rolling with it.

Before you start bitching about fake news

You allow links to CNN and the new york time and Washington Post, and a whole host of others, while freaking out over Ben Shep***

Some of Those MSM you say are credible are about to get grabbed by their pussys and hate fucked by nick sandmann, precisely because they lied.

Precisely because they are fake news.

So yeah, I'm calling Clinton out for saying trump supporters are a basket of deplorables

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Besides me, you mean Cool

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Victorismyhero wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........


Am I the only one struggling to tell the difference??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4892
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Victorismyhero wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what do you call a monkey with a machine gun????

anything it wants you to...........


Am I the only one struggling to tell the difference??

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Basemented until further notice.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7576
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:27 pm

I won't tolerate posts like this, even if they were meant as a joke. Jokes like this should be reserved for company that knows you and knows you are joking. Even if you meant it as a joke, it just looks like a racist comment when posted anonymously on a forum.
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25844
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:22 am

On a forum you can only make jokes that the general public don’t find funny (I’m not sure what they are but...) in private, those jokes can be told among whites and blacks if you’re with the “right kind of crowd” ie people that can banter that way. It all depends upon the person.

So for that reason, I stand by the admin decision.

But I do know, that some people who find jokes like this funny - that are Un-Pc - can only do so in private.

I rarely get offended but I abide by the forum rules and this joke, by forum ruling, is unacceptable.

Oh, and the “joke” wasn’t even that funny, I mean the black/chimpanzee thing is so old that even black people don’t use it anymore.
Get out more smells. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it? Empty Re: When you speak, do you help your cause, or hurt it?

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 am

given the time it was posted, its perhaps as well Eil saw it first, by that time I was well asleep (I DO sleep now and again you know).

Firstly smelly you presume too much in your PM...arrogance isnt a nice characteristic.

secondly you know well enough my attitude towards overt racism (which this was)

thirdly and this is for Andy's consumption since he seems to want a fight, given his post in the
fight club....What did I ban Major for.....I'll wait for your answer...but I guess, having one of those "convenient" memories that only ever can remember whats convenient for you, you wont have ONE.....


_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10349
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum