Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:31 pm


A transgender woman, 18, has sexually assaulted a ten-year-old girl in a Morrisons toilet just weeks after using her phone to spy on another girl in an Asda female toilet.

Katie Dolatowski admitted grabbing the young girl in Morrisons by her face and forcing her into a cubicle in Fife, Scotland.

Dolatowski, who identifies as a woman but was believed by the victim's family to be a man, threatened to stab the girl's mother and made her take off her trousers in the Kirkcaldy supermarket.

Just over three weeks prior to the sexual assault, the 18-year-old held a phone over a girl in a toilet cubicle in Asda, Halbeath.

The young victim shouted at Dolatowski who was later identified as the assailant, who ran from the scene, according to The Sun.

Dolatowski avoided jail at sentencing in January and was handed a three-year community order, banned from having contact with children and placed on the sex offenders register.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6814599/Transgender-woman-18-sexually-assaulted-girl-10-Morrisons-female-toilets.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9594
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by nicko on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:22 am

Community Order,? what soft twat gave "it" that ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11613
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
A transgender woman, 18, has sexually assaulted a ten-year-old girl in a Morrisons toilet just weeks after using her phone to spy on another girl in an Asda female toilet.

Katie Dolatowski admitted grabbing the young girl in Morrisons by her face and forcing her into a cubicle in Fife, Scotland.

Dolatowski, who identifies as a woman but was believed by the victim's family to be a man, threatened to stab the girl's mother and made her take off her trousers in the Kirkcaldy supermarket.

Just over three weeks prior to the sexual assault, the 18-year-old held a phone over a girl in a toilet cubicle in Asda, Halbeath.

The young victim shouted at Dolatowski who was later identified as the assailant, who ran from the scene, according to The Sun.

Dolatowski avoided jail at sentencing in January and was handed a three-year community order, banned from having contact with children and placed on the sex offenders register.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6814599/Transgender-woman-18-sexually-assaulted-girl-10-Morrisons-female-toilets.html

So a man sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
A transgender woman, 18, has sexually assaulted a ten-year-old girl in a Morrisons toilet just weeks after using her phone to spy on another girl in an Asda female toilet.

Katie Dolatowski admitted grabbing the young girl in Morrisons by her face and forcing her into a cubicle in Fife, Scotland.

Dolatowski, who identifies as a woman but was believed by the victim's family to be a man, threatened to stab the girl's mother and made her take off her trousers in the Kirkcaldy supermarket.

Just over three weeks prior to the sexual assault, the 18-year-old held a phone over a girl in a toilet cubicle in Asda, Halbeath.

The young victim shouted at Dolatowski who was later identified as the assailant, who ran from the scene, according to The Sun.

Dolatowski avoided jail at sentencing in January and was handed a three-year community order, banned from having contact with children and placed on the sex offenders register.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6814599/Transgender-woman-18-sexually-assaulted-girl-10-Morrisons-female-toilets.html

So a man sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl

Pretty much yes. Seeing as women rarely do that kind of thing in public toilets. It's a complete joke. And what everyone who spoke out against these toilets was justified in saying. Of course, not all trans are perverts like this, but neither are all men. This is just totally unacceptable.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9594
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:59 pm

they are not justified, it's not like peados haven't raped kids in bathrooms before so nothing has changed.

the offender is clearly an peado
they where always going to offend,
there are plenty of opportunities outside of the toilets that they would have taken otherwise.

Whats Unacceptable is expecting zero incidents but letting a known offender back into the community without jail time!
the Girl wouldn't have been assaulted if the UK had decent Jail terms, regardless of 'trans' claims (lets face it the offender was just a bloke in a dress doesn't even sound like they were on hormone treatment, so stupid to even classify them as trans)

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:00 am

Jail times need to reflect the crime!

Our legal system is a friggin joke and these bastards know it.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:they are not justified, it's not like peados haven't raped kids in bathrooms before so nothing has changed.

the offender is clearly an peado
they where always going to offend,
there are plenty of opportunities outside of the toilets that they would have taken otherwise.

Whats Unacceptable is expecting zero incidents but letting a known offender back into the community without jail time!
the Girl wouldn't have been assaulted if the UK had decent Jail terms, regardless of 'trans' claims (lets face it the offender was just a bloke in a dress doesn't even sound like they were on hormone treatment, so stupid to even classify them as trans)

Yes, peado's will attack anywhere they can. I personally think all public toilets should be individual lockable rooms, not an open row of cubicles where nutters can lurk and look under and drill holes into. Kids in particular need to feel safe. It's the isolated nature of some public toilets that's creepy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9594
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos Empty Re: Transgender woman, 18, sexually assaulted girl, 10, in Morrisons' female toilets - just weeks after using mobile to peep on another girl in Asda loos

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Jail times need to reflect the crime!

Our legal system is a friggin joke and these bastards know it.

If they have male genitalia they're a man.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9594
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum