Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am

Okay, so as most everyone knows by now, eddie and I are trying to raise money in order to meet the UK financial requirement for me to qualify for a spouse visa to live with her in England.

We've been working hard but that's a lot of money to raise and it's going really, really slowly.

We resisted doing this for the longest time, but we're now asking for help. Literally any paltry amount you wouldn't mind giving.

Every pound, every dollar, will go straight into a joint Barclay's online savings account we established last spring, after we were engaged, which we are using to save for my visa application qualification. We absolutely swear none of it will be spent on wine, whiskey, jelly babies, lesbian porn, cocaine, MDMA, etc.

If you'd like to help us out, please donate at this link: https://paypal.me/britandtex


_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Ben, just an idea but perhaps if you started off showing the amount you have saved, the amount you need, then gave regular updates of the amount as it hopefully grows it would encourage people to give if they can.

Another idea is maybe ask for small monthly donations to post here (though I just noticed that https://paypal.me/britandtex charges around a £ for each transaction made) so maybe that would put people off giving regularly.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18120
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Sure! Our goal is £44,000. Right now, thanks to two donations made today by family members, our savings stands at a paltry $1,009.70.

In British currency, that's just £774.36. So we obviously have a LONG way to go.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:19 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Sure! Our goal is £44,000. Right now, thanks to two donations made today by family members, our savings stands at a paltry $1,009.70.

In British currency, that's just £774.36. So we obviously have a LONG way to go.

That is a tidy sum and your best bet would be to start a go fund me page

Of course I am happy to help where i can, but you need to broaden this to reach out to more people Ben

You need to get your story published. Start with a local newspaper where Eddie lives

Do so with one where you live

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Thanks Ben.
£44 grand is a lot, but you are almost up to the first grand...Good luck. x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18120
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Thank you for donating! I've already moved the money to our savings account. <3

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Maddog on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:


Car wash is out.  But there needs to be a clever gimmick or something along those lines. Ben needs to do something outlandish to get some attention. Like stand in front of Buckingham Palace waiving an American flag and wearing a beefeater hat, drawing attention to his plight. Playing guitar and singing some Beatles and Stones songs could help too.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


Car wash is out.  But there needs to be a clever gimmick or something along those lines. Ben needs to do something outlandish to get some attention. Like stand in front of Buckingham Palace waiving an American flag and wearing a beefeater hat, drawing attention to his plight. Playing guitar and singing some Beatles and Stones songs could help too.

I'll throw in a tenner if he bans Thor for the rest of the year

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Maddog wrote:


Car wash is out.  But there needs to be a clever gimmick or something along those lines. Ben needs to do something outlandish to get some attention. Like stand in front of Buckingham Palace waiving an American flag and wearing a beefeater hat, drawing attention to his plight. Playing guitar and singing some Beatles and Stones songs could help too.

I'll throw in a tenner if he bans Thor for the rest of the year

Lol...you wore your imagined banning from here like a badge of honour....why not donate the same amount and then ban yourself. cheers

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18120
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


Car wash is out.  But there needs to be a clever gimmick or something along those lines. Ben needs to do something outlandish to get some attention. Like stand in front of Buckingham Palace waiving an American flag and wearing a beefeater hat, drawing attention to his plight. Playing guitar and singing some Beatles and Stones songs could help too.

Is it yeah?

Great ideas! Eddie and I can sing a mean "Wonderwall." Sounds like a lot of fun anyway!

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'll throw in a tenner if he bans Thor for the rest of the year

Lol...you wore your imagined banning from here like a badge of honour....why not donate the same amount and then ban yourself. cheers

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'll throw in a tenner if he bans Thor for the rest of the year

Lol...you wore your imagined banning from here like a badge of honour....why not donate the same amount and then ban yourself. cheers

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

Syl seems to be a women of class, so I really doubt it smelly.

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37109
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Plus I imagine Syl is into men, and smelly is a self-confessed "boy," after all Laughing

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Plus I imagine Syl is into men, and smelly is a self-confessed "boy," after all Laughing


+1

lol!

Brutal, but hilarious

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol...you wore your imagined banning from here like a badge of honour....why not donate the same amount and then ban yourself. cheers

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

She could certainly crush you
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9220
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:22 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

Syl seems to be a women of class, so I really doubt it smelly.

Those soyboy pussy hats and beta males do get so tiresome with their social awareness and self hating , even a woman of class wants a rough and ready man from Time to Time.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

She could certainly crush you

I know how to handle a fat chick.

Had my fair share and the only thing to ever crushes me was my overwhelming shame at allowing my standards to drop

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

She could certainly crush you

I know how to handle a fat chick.

Had my fair share and the only thing to ever crushes me was my overwhelming shame at allowing my standards to drop

You misunderstand. Let me re-phrase it for you. You'll never verbally get the better of her.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9220
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Syl on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Syl seems to be a women of class, so I really doubt it smelly.

Those soyboy pussy hats and beta males do get so tiresome with their social awareness and self hating , even a woman of class wants a rough and ready man from Time to Time.
The operative word here is man. Wink

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18120
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:58 am

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Those soyboy pussy hats and beta males do get so tiresome with their social awareness and self hating , even a woman of class wants a rough and ready man from Time to Time.
The operative word here is man. Wink

Unless of course your a leftwing teacher in the UK who all seem to like boys.

Anyway this isn't about me, it's about helping Ben raise enough cash to smuggle himself into the UK, I've offered 2 ideas

And here comes a third

Ben you should convert to Islam and identity as black, and then say you hate the UK, you won't need any money because the UK will give YOU money and a passport(conditions apply - you have to vote for labour) and they will evict a UK veteran and give you his house

See 3 ideas

What have you offered

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am

Syl wrote:Ben, just an idea but perhaps if you started off showing the amount you have saved, the amount you need, then gave regular updates of the amount as it hopefully grows it would encourage people to give if they can.

Another idea is maybe ask for small monthly donations to post here (though I just noticed that  https://paypal.me/britandtex charges around a £ for each transaction made) so maybe that would put people off giving regularly.

What Syl said , not so much about the monthly donations but regular updates on how much you have to go

@ben
post an update in about week. to remind me Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:03 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol...you wore your imagined banning from here like a badge of honour....why not donate the same amount and then ban yourself. cheers

following me around to see what i was doing

you got a crush on me??

Oh puleeze!

Syl is a woman of class.

Don’t flatter yourself BOY.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:04 am

Ben, you said you only needed £18,000, What's gone wrong ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11295
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:08 am

Ben and Eddie is like to help out x

Not much but as you say
Every little helps.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:38 am

nicko wrote:Ben, you said you only needed £18,000,   What's gone wrong ?

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, you said you only needed £18,000,   What's gone wrong ?

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


The father of edd's kids is very much still involved in their lives. He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve to be separated from his children, and they don't deserve to be separated from him and all their friends.

Plus, I really like it here. The way you and some others here describe England is nothing like what I've experienced. I can easily envision leading a quite happy life here even just doing an ordinary job in a shop or something.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:55 am

Regarding the amount, the rules seem to change every week. Having £16,000 would help us, apparently. I just don't know how much, and I won't until we manage to visit with an immigration lawyer.

Apparently if we had £60,000 in savings, that would meet the requirement alone. So I'm not sure what we have to come up with at this point.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, you said you only needed £18,000,   What's gone wrong ?

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


What and have that illiterate bastard as a president?

I couldn’t think of a worse nightmare.

No matter how shit our weather is we as a nation are as hospitable as they come.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:56 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??
http://www.newsfixboard.com/viewtopic?start=50&t=26029&topic_name#506190

The father of edd's kids is very much still involved in their lives. He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve to be separated from his children, and they don't deserve to be separated from him and all their friends.

Plus, I really like it here. The way you and some others here describe England is nothing like what I've experienced. I can easily envision leading a quite happy life here even just doing an ordinary job in a shop or something.

fair one

thats tough call, id never give up leaving the land of guns and trump for anyone.

love eh?? its a mother fucker.

well stay out of stabby stabby londontown and you should be fine

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


What and have that illiterate bastard as a president?

I couldn’t think of a worse nightmare.

No matter how shit our weather is we as a nation are as hospitable as they come.  

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:29 pm

Now theres a thought smelly, you would make a damn fine redneck

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10248
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Now theres a thought smelly, you would make a damn fine redneck

loack and load mother fuckers, step on my land and see what happens!!!!!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??
http://www.newsfixboard.com/viewtopic?start=50&t=26029&topic_name#506190

The father of edd's kids is very much still involved in their lives. He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve to be separated from his children, and they don't deserve to be separated from him and all their friends.

Plus, I really like it here. The way you and some others here describe England is nothing like what I've experienced. I can easily envision leading a quite happy life here even just doing an ordinary job in a shop or something.

fair one

thats tough call, id never give up leaving the land of guns and trump for anyone.

love eh?? its a mother fucker.

well stay out of stabby stabby londontown and you should be fine

Thanks for your support. I mean that.

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37109
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Ben and Eddie is like to help out x

Not much but as you say
Every little helps.

Thank you SM x

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37109
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 pm

And thank you to everyone else for their support, monetary and otherwise x

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37109
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


What and have that illiterate bastard as a president?

I couldn’t think of a worse nightmare.

No matter how shit our weather is we as a nation are as hospitable as they come.  

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



Hope you don't mind paying through the nose for health care! But thanks, smelly. I wish we could set that up somehow Laughing

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:16 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


The father of edd's kids is very much still involved in their lives. He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve to be separated from his children, and they don't deserve to be separated from him and all their friends.

Plus, I really like it here. The way you and some others here describe England is nothing like what I've experienced. I can easily envision leading a quite happy life here even just doing an ordinary job in a shop or something.

If he was smart like me ( Rolling Eyes ) he would have had the papers drown up so that mama can't take the kids anywhere.

My ex couldn't move outside of Arlington.

Maybe that's not a thing in the UK?

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:33 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



Hope you don't mind paying through the nose for health care! But thanks, smelly. I wish we could set that up somehow Laughing

I have a friend who is from Canada and she wants to stay here now (Texas vs Canada, duh?). Anyway, she was talking to a woman who was moving to Canada (probably has a brain injury) the other night. They were both a little worried about their plight and mentioned doing a trade. Then they mentioned marrying each other too, just to be on the safe side. Not that marriage really matters anymore.

It's a funny old world. People immigrate, emigrate, whatever all of the time, but it's still a giant pain in the ass and it sorta matters who you are and where you are from.


_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

What and have that illiterate bastard as a president?

I couldn’t think of a worse nightmare.

No matter how shit our weather is we as a nation are as hospitable as they come.  

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



I know you would trade places in a heartbeat, how else would you see your God Trump
Up close and personal Razz Razz Razz Razz

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Brexit happend, the draw bridge is coming up.

18k Got him a banana boat across the channel, now he has to get a boat and they have to launch him over the battlements on a catapult

A much more expensive operation.

Ben, do you really want to come to the UK?? The weather is shit here and we have political mercenaries in charge of our government, Why doesn't eddie go to the States??

Surely America is a better option than piss wet blighty??


The father of edd's kids is very much still involved in their lives. He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve to be separated from his children, and they don't deserve to be separated from him and all their friends.

Plus, I really like it here. The way you and some others here describe England is nothing like what I've experienced. I can easily envision leading a quite happy life here even just doing an ordinary job in a shop or something.

If he was smart like me ( Rolling Eyes ) he would have had the papers drown up so that mama can't take the kids anywhere.

My ex couldn't move outside of Arlington.

Maybe that's not a thing in the UK?  

He doesn’t need to have papers drawn up. As has been said, he’s a great dad and neither Ben nor I, think it’s nice to take a father away from his children or vice versa.

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37109
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:37 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



I know you would trade places in a heartbeat, how else would you see your God Trump
Up close and personal Razz Razz Razz Razz

i have a projector screen pointed at my ceiling with every clip ever assembled of the god emperor trump, his voice - calling for the wall and banning Muslims sends me into blissful guilt free slumber each night.

and i also have some sexy MAGA lingerie and a trump rubber mask for the ladiez to wear when i allow them to enjoy my company Laughing


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



I know you would trade places in a heartbeat, how else would you see your God Trump
Up close and personal Razz Razz Razz Razz

i have a projector screen pointed at my ceiling with every clip ever assembled of the god emperor trump, his voice - calling for the wall and banning Muslims sends me into blissful guilt free slumber each night.

and i also have some sexy MAGA lingerie and a trump rubber mask for the ladiez to wear when i allow them to enjoy my company Laughing  


You'd let him grab you, wouldn't you? I KNEW it.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

If he was smart like me ( Rolling Eyes ) he would have had the papers drown up so that mama can't take the kids anywhere.

My ex couldn't move outside of Arlington.

Maybe that's not a thing in the UK?  

He doesn’t need to have papers drawn up. As has been said, he’s a great dad and neither Ben nor I, think it’s nice to take a father away from his children or vice versa.

My ex is a great mom, but I still wanted to make sure. I didn't have special papers drawn up, it was just part of the child custody agreement. I give her almost grand a month, and she can't move off with my kiddos.

Now they are all grown and she lives about 60 miles away. It all worked out fine.

As for y'alls predicament, good luck.


_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I know you would trade places in a heartbeat, how else would you see your God Trump
Up close and personal Razz Razz Razz Razz

i have a projector screen pointed at my ceiling with every clip ever assembled of the god emperor trump, his voice - calling for the wall and banning Muslims sends me into blissful guilt free slumber each night.

and i also have some sexy MAGA lingerie and a trump rubber mask for the ladiez to wear when i allow them to enjoy my company Laughing  



How does that wall stop others that commit crimes?

So whilst you spent a fortune. As the Romans once did. Stationing their troops on a wall that they could never hope to defend. Where they ended up castigating and classing everyone else as a barbarian. It ended up being those barbarians ending their dream and defending their walls

No wall in history, has ever stopped anyone commiting crimes

If you think it does. Why then do still people rob peoples houses?

We actually have a country where such walls exists and how has that ever stopped terrorism smelly?

Its israel and yet daily they suffer terrorism

You see when people buy into project fear. As they have on both sides of the argument with brexit. They will buy into any bullshit. As you do here.

Do you really think some fence (which is what the majority of the wall will be), will stop mass illegal immigration?


Last edited by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:45 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you couldnt think of a worse nightmare??

how about living under ISIS?? like the yazidis??

how about it mama?? who would you rather live under, trump or ISIS??

if i could id trade places with ben in a heartbeat, he could have my spot and i could move to the land of guns and trump.

i wonder if thats a thing?? can we swapys??



Hope you don't mind paying through the nose for health care! But thanks, smelly. I wish we could set that up somehow Laughing

happily, at least id be getting health care, instead i pay through the nose for the most sub standard basic socialist health care that even some thrid wolrd countries would laugh at.

dont be sick when you get here ben, yeah a cold is fine, but you get something serious and youre fucked.

there will be an entire boardroom full of arseholes on 7 figure salaries debating about wether there is enough money in the pot to fund the drug you need to live, NO will be the answer and its adios amigo.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i have a projector screen pointed at my ceiling with every clip ever assembled of the god emperor trump, his voice - calling for the wall and banning Muslims sends me into blissful guilt free slumber each night.

and i also have some sexy MAGA lingerie and a trump rubber mask for the ladiez to wear when i allow them to enjoy my company Laughing  


You'd let him grab you, wouldn't you? I KNEW it.

i might go transgender with full womb transplant just to have his babies.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Hope you don't mind paying through the nose for health care! But thanks, smelly. I wish we could set that up somehow Laughing

happily, at least id be getting health care, instead i pay through the nose for the most sub standard basic socialist health care that even some thrid wolrd countries would laugh at.

dont be sick when you get here ben, yeah a cold is fine, but you get something serious and youre fucked.

there will be an entire boardroom full of arseholes on 7 figure salaries debating about wether there is enough money in the pot to fund the drug you need to live, NO will be the answer and its adios amigo.  



Explain to me. How the great wall of China stopped illegal immigration of Mongols under Genghis Khan?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

You'd let him grab you, wouldn't you? I KNEW it.

i might go transgender with full womb transplant just to have his babies.


What if Ben claims he is actually a woman, and claims that he will be denied a sex change operation because he lacks the money/insurance to have it done here in the states.

Would NHS perform the operation? He would need follow up care for years. I think you just figured out how to buy Ben a few years in the UK. As long as Eddie is cool with him/her having a vagina now.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Every little bit helps and is appreciated!

Post by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i might go transgender with full womb transplant just to have his babies.


What if Ben claims he is actually a woman, and claims that he will be denied a sex change operation because he lacks the money/insurance to have it done here in the states.

Would NHS perform the operation? He would need follow up care for years. I think you just figured out how to buy Ben a few years in the UK. As long as Eddie is cool with him/her having a vagina now.  

I would suggest and dont hold me by this, but. That Ben has countless integrity and does not want to cheat the system.

I imagine he knows. That if caught, he would ruin any chance of being together with the person he has only ever truely loved..

That he would never jeopardize that.

He simple wants to be with the woman he loves

I imagine he has gone over every single possible conceivable way to stay here.

Yet you dont know Ben and neither do I, but at least I can understand. He wants to be here and to do so legally

He wants one simple thing

To be accepted as eddie's husband and to be able to stay with her

That is it.

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum