can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Go down

can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 6:28

he said the sh1t would hit the fan when jimmy saville died and boy did it... :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 6:30

heavenly father wrote:he said the sh1t would hit the fan when jimmy saville died and boy did it... :D


I just mentioned him in another thread Favva!

I don't like having to say it, but he was one odd slimeball  What a Face 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 6:39

Joy Division wrote:
heavenly father wrote:he said the sh1t would hit the fan when jimmy saville died and boy did it... :D


I just mentioned him in another thread Favva!

I don't like having to say it, but he was one odd slimeball  What a Face 

he was odd but was very right on many subjects and spot on with Jimmy saville..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 6:43

heavenly father wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


I just mentioned him in another thread Favva!

I don't like having to say it, but he was one odd slimeball  What a Face 

he was odd but was very right on many subjects and spot on with Jimmy saville..


..yeah, he did often speak the truth, can't take thar from him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 6:50

Joy Division wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

he was odd but was very right on many subjects and spot on with Jimmy saville..


..yeah, he did often speak the truth, can't take thar from him.

especially on law.. :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Phoenix on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:05

I never came across him he sounds a creep a possible friend for Catman.

_________________
Militant Straight and Proud!

Phoenix

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:08

He was odd , but was right on things about the law and definitley Jimmy Saville

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:17

Maine coon lover wrote:He was odd , but was right on things about the law and definitley Jimmy Saville

 :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Angry Andy on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:19

He was an odd one, but highly intelligent, articulate and a powerful debater.
He would let his brain run amok too often, though.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:30

Handy Andy wrote:He was an odd one, but highly intelligent,  articulate and a powerful debater.
He would let his brain run amok too often, though.

i agree and i actually think he got a rough deal most of the time because he spoke the truth .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:45

Maine coon lover wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:He was an odd one, but highly intelligent,  articulate and a powerful debater.
He would let his brain run amok too often, though.

i agree and i actually think he got a rough deal most of the time because he spoke the truth .
No. He really lost it at the end, spammed dozens of threads with nothing but abuse writ large in huge red wording - but his ultimate sin in my mind was actually posting pornographic pictures of children! Got a rough deal? I don't think so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 7:48

Tess. wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

i agree and i actually think he got a rough deal most of the time because he spoke the truth .
No.  He really lost it at the end, spammed dozens of threads with nothing but abuse writ large in huge red wording - but his ultimate sin in my mind was actually posting pornographic pictures of children!   Got a rough deal? I don't think so.

Absolutely spot on Tess
The stuff he posted was beyond belief.
Also he is another one that could have spoken to the police etc when Savile was alive as he intimated he was very
much in the know. He chose to remain silent because he is a shit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 8:03

Tess. wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

i agree and i actually think he got a rough deal most of the time because he spoke the truth .
No.  He really lost it at the end, spammed dozens of threads with nothing but abuse writ large in huge red wording - but his ultimate sin in my mind was actually posting pornographic pictures of children!   Got a rough deal? I don't think so.

I think he did it finally in reaction to the abuse he received to be honest.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 10:32

NemsAgain wrote:
Tess. wrote:
No.  He really lost it at the end, spammed dozens of threads with nothing but abuse writ large in huge red wording - but his ultimate sin in my mind was actually posting pornographic pictures of children!   Got a rough deal? I don't think so.

Absolutely spot on Tess
The stuff he posted was beyond belief.
Also he is another one that could have spoken to the police etc when Savile was alive as he intimated he was very
much in the know. He chose to remain silent because he is a shit

Accepting, as I do, that he was very knowledgeable about the law and did indeed indicate that he had some inside and prior knowledge of the Savile scandal, I wonder whether his presumed silence at official level might have been something to do with lawyer (or possibly legal clerk)/client confidentiality?

I lost all respect for (and quite a bit of awe of) Debunker when he started his pornographic scamming and repeatedly posted of obscenities in large red type. I remember thinking at the time that he must be suffering from some mental disorder; his behaviour just wasn't rational.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2020
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 10:54

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Absolutely spot on Tess
The stuff he posted was beyond belief.
Also he is another one that could have spoken to the police etc when Savile was alive as he intimated he was very
much in the know. He chose to remain silent because he is a shit

Accepting, as I do, that he was very knowledgeable about the law and did indeed indicate that he had some inside and prior knowledge of the Savile scandal, I wonder whether his presumed silence at official level might have been something to do with lawyer (or possibly legal  clerk)/client confidentiality?

I lost all respect for (and quite a bit of awe of) Debunker when he started his pornographic scamming and repeatedly posted of obscenities in large red type. I remember thinking at the time that he must be suffering from some mental disorder; his behaviour just wasn't rational.

I agree Ed, although he was savvy in some ways, he was not quite right in others.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:02

Absolutely - he spammed forums with disgusting words and photographs.

Sick pervert!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:07

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Absolutely spot on Tess
The stuff he posted was beyond belief.
Also he is another one that could have spoken to the police etc when Savile was alive as he intimated he was very
much in the know. He chose to remain silent because he is a shit

Accepting, as I do, that he was very knowledgeable about the law and did indeed indicate that he had some inside and prior knowledge of the Savile scandal, I wonder whether his presumed silence at official level might have been something to do with lawyer (or possibly legal  clerk)/client confidentiality?

I lost all respect for (and quite a bit of awe of) Debunker when he started his pornographic scamming and repeatedly posted of obscenities in large red type. I remember thinking at the time that he must be suffering from some mental disorder; his behaviour just wasn't rational.

It certainly wasnt rational Lord M
He lost it for sure. How could a man, a father post such things

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Beekeeper on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:10

Phoenix wrote:
I never came across him  he sounds a creep a possible friend for Catman.

 scratch 

IDIOT comment from an idiot commentator...

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:37

Beekeeper wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
I never came across him  he sounds a creep a possible friend for Catman.

 scratch 

IDIOT comment from an idiot commentator...
... says the idiot commentator extraordinaire. Did you kow Debunker? No. So why are you on this thread. Go forth and multiply.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:38

I'm still emotionally scared by some of those images he posted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by gerber on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 11:59

he is not one i wish to remember thank you

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:05

feelthelove wrote:I'm still emotionally scared by some of those images he posted

i only saw one and that was horrendous i was lucky to miss the others

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:06

Tess. wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 scratch 

IDIOT comment from an idiot commentator...
... says the idiot commentator extraordinaire.  Did you kow Debunker? No.  So why are you on this thread.  Go forth and multiply.
Is that such a good idea ? lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:27

Maine coon lover wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I'm still emotionally scared by some of those images he posted

i only saw one and that was horrendous i was lucky to miss the others

It was BAD Maine, I remember starting threads to tell people not to open his! Sphinx reacted quickly though and good on her. It was shocking  Sad 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:32

feelthelove wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

i only saw one and that was horrendous i was lucky to miss the others

It was BAD Maine, I remember starting threads to tell people not to open his! Sphinx reacted quickly though and good on her.  It was shocking  Sad 


He was another who would call some folks 'paedos' when the like arose and claims that folk 'pretend' to get upset by child molesters ffs.

He probably thinks we are all'pretending' to love and worry about our kids.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:38

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

It was BAD Maine, I remember starting threads to tell people not to open his! Sphinx reacted quickly though and good on her.  It was shocking  Sad 


He was another who would call some folks 'paedos' when the like arose and claims that folk 'pretend' to get upset by child molesters ffs.

He probably thinks we are all'pretending' to love and worry about our kids.
Funny you should say that. I'm sure paedophiles all think what they do is normal and happens in all families. I'm speaking from personal experience; a friend of mine was married to one and I went to court with her when he was convicted. He actually said to me that I was only pretending to come from a happy family and that my father must have molested me!!! I'm sure he really believed that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 12:41

Tess. wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


He was another who would call some folks 'paedos' when the like arose and claims that folk 'pretend' to get upset by child molesters ffs.

He probably thinks we are all'pretending' to love and worry about our kids.
Funny you should say that.  I'm sure paedophiles all think what they do is normal and happens in all families.  I'm speaking from personal experience; a friend of mine was married  to one and I went to court with her when he was convicted.  He actually said to me that I was only pretending to come from a happy family and that my father must have molested me!!!  I'm sure he really believed that.


I'm sure there are folk that have sadly been dragged up with that so know nothing else Tess, but by the time adulthood is kicking in, victims themselves must surely have realised by that time it is wrong and harmful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone remember the poster called debunker..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum