Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away

Go down

Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away Empty Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:29 pm

This is the moment a newlywed husband slaps his wife in front of shocked guests at a wedding ceremony.

The clip, believed to have been captured in Central Asia, shows the groom angrily lashing out at his bride after she teased him by pretending to take his wedding cake away.

He hits the unnamed woman with such force that she stumbles backwards on to a seat behind her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6781133/Newlywed-husband-SLAPS-wife-shocked-wedding-guests.html

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away Empty Re: Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Straight to the divorce courts
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away Empty Re: Newlywed husband SLAPS his wife in front of shocked guests after she teases him by pretending to take his wedding cake away

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:31 pm

They all look fed up before the cake incident anyway. Razz

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They all look fed up before the cake incident anyway. Razz

THat's arranged marriages for you
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:08 pm

She should have slapped the bastard back

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:She should have slapped the bastard back

She doesn't look all there to me. As though she's sedated, or drunk? I've watched other Indian wedding vids like this and some of them look either incredibly miserable or not quite right.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Straight to the divorce courts

My thoughts exactly.
Can you imagine the life she would lead if she stayed shackled to that nasty bastard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Someone should have stood on his back while tightening his tie.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Syl wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Can you imagine the life she would lead if she stayed shackled to that nasty bastard.

I think some arranged marriages probably work really well but I bet most don't.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:17 pm

The ones that don't work out and there's usually no escape from, must be hell on earth, I imagine a good portion of those that work out are because the wife does as she is told and what she's expected to do and definately not complain about anything.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Wow. That must have been some really special cake.
What a wanker.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Must have had "something" in it !

nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 pm

I am disgusted beyond words. This is what happens when humans are regarded as possessions. That poor girl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 pm

She won’t be allowed. He’s a piece of shit. Her male relatives should’ve kicked the shit out of him.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 pm

I hope the part that we missed is where her father came over and beat the shit out of him.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I hope the part that we missed is where her father came over and beat the shit out of him.

Have your own thoughts. You thought-stalker. Suspect

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I hope the part that we missed is where her father came over and beat the shit out of him.

Have your own thoughts. You thought-stalker. Suspect

Synergy tings babe Wink

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:50 am

Vintage wrote:The ones that don't work out and there's usually no escape from, must be hell on earth, I imagine a good portion of those that work out are because the wife does as she is told and what she's expected to do and definately not complain about anything.

Hhhmmm sounds like the perfect woman, where can I buy one of those.

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:She should have slapped the bastard back

She doesn't look all there to me.  As though she's sedated, or drunk?   I've watched other Indian wedding vids like this and some of them look either incredibly miserable or not quite right.

The Indian weddings I’ve seen is where the groom is sad and miserable lol.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm

A woman I used to work with had an arranged marriage. She got a say in the choice and she’d been happily married for fifteen years when I knew her.
Perhaps it’s the fault of the parents in their choices of partners for their daughters and sons.

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 pm

A lot of marriages used to be arranged in a sense, families would know other families in the area in all aspects and would suggest someone who may the right for one of their family, of course it wouldn't be straight into marriage, you'd have the chance to go on double dates with younger married family members. Not so long ago you'd probably know of most people in your area through school and social evenings, many of the grandparents around now met at the Church Social, or chapel outings, you would have known each others families for years.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm

eddie wrote:A woman I used to work with had an arranged marriage. She got a say in the choice and she’d been happily married for fifteen years when I knew her.
Perhaps it’s the fault of the parents in their choices of partners for their daughters and sons.

Personally I don’t believe in anything arranged.

Especially a marriage where you need to know your partner enough to want to marry him.

Parents know their children and should look for suitable partners based on their personalities instead of finianicial gains!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Vintage wrote:A lot of marriages used to be arranged in a sense, families would know other families in the area in all aspects and would suggest someone who may the right for one of their family, of course it wouldn't be straight into marriage, you'd have the chance to go on double dates with younger married family members. Not so long ago you'd probably know of most people in your area through school and social evenings, many of the grandparents around now met at the Church Social, or chapel outings, you would have known each others families for years.

My parents had an arranged marriage.

They were the best of friends.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum