Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:33 am

A female passenger sparked outrage when she refused to move her purse from the seat next to her on a crowded train bound for New Jersey.

The unidentified woman can be seen in the video refusing to move her designer bag after other passengers and a conductor ask her to. She was apparently taking up two disabled seats on the train. The incident happened on a Trenton-bound Northeast Corridor line train Wednesday evening, which was delayed 25 minutes 'due to police activity', according to an alert.

The passenger sitting beside the woman has to repeatedly move her bag, which appears to be Louis Vuitton, off his lap as she continues to shuffle it around and place it on the empty seat.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6709273/Passengers-confront-woman-refused-purse-train-seat.html

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Re: Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 am

There's no such thing as your own personal space on public transport. Laughing

What was infuriating was the way she was glued to her phone all the way through it. How ignorant.

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Re: Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 am

Dumb cow.

I would have sat on top of her bag.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Dumb cow.

I would have sat on top of her bag.

lol!

+1

Too true, and her attitude was appalling

Glad she got kicked off the train

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:24 pm

I would have sat on the bag....and then farted very loudly......

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I would have sat on the bag....and then farted very loudly......

lol!

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Ignorant woman...she shouldn't have been sat in that seat anyway if she thought other seats were available, never mind giving her bag priority over other passengers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:42 pm

I'd just punched her in the face and then shouted "equality, fuck yeah"

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I'd just punched her in the face and then shouted "equality, fuck yeah"

Interesting, as how is that equality, when no matter if this person was male, that would be assualt?

As much as this person is an idiot. I take the fact that people showed restraint against her hateful stance

I gues by your view to punch her, knowing you do have a phsyical strengh advantage over her. You must agree with biological men that are trans women, being able to compete against biologiucal women in boxing and other forms of contact sport? Do you think we should also scrap seperate sex categiories in sport?

Are you going to champion the Trans women cause to compete against biological women,. by your stance to phsyically assualt a woman?

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm

She's obviously an American Indian and being harrassed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Maddog wrote:She's obviously an American Indian and being harrassed.

didnt know Elizabeth Warren uses public transport

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

didnt know Elizabeth Warren uses public transport
Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' 1366281442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:22 pm

I Imagine she is Texan to be honest, has all the hallmarks

You know that selfish nature Laughing

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum