the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Go down

the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks

Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un shook hands and exchanged smiles as they joined for a dinner meeting at a historic Hanoi hotel – and Trump proclaimed their relationship a 'good one.'

'Our relationship is a very special relationship,' Trump said, in one of several comments proclaiming a personal bond.

The two men met in the Vietnamese capital in front of a bank of six flags from each nation, for the first meeting for the pair since their historic summit in Singapore in June.

'It's an honor to be with Chairman Kim. It's an honor to be together,' said Trump, who repeatedly praised his counterpart.

The admiration may be mutual. In one remark, Kim praised Trump's 'courageous decision' to open dialogue, according to how his translator recounted it.

In introductory remarks, Trump did much of the talking – and one again dangled the promise of prosperity for North Korea, and addressed critics who noted their initial joint statement was vague and hard to measure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6751275/Trump-Kim-Jong-share-handshake-join-second-meeting-Hanoi.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 pm

if clinton was in charge we would have been in a nuke war by now.

thank god for trump the peacemaker

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:if clinton was in charge we would have been in a nuke war by now.

thank god for trump the peacemaker

Russ, I know you're under some pressure to produce for the boys back in St. Petersburg and the Kremlin, but even this is too much to believe.

Trump is a coward among statesmen. We saw in Helsinki how he cowers before Putin. He also cowers before Kim. What you call peace, we know to be cowardice. No. Korea has had to give up nothing. They continue to build bombs, and everything continues as before, while Trump is on a PR campaign to make it appear that he is bringing something home.

If anything, Dr. Obama was on a program to ramp up sanctions on No. Korea, and Trump has had to relax things and claim it is him, bargaining. The fact that he gets nothing in return is hidden...by the Koreans, because they never talk, and by Trump because he won't answer questions by the fake media.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:if clinton was in charge we would have been in a nuke war by now.

thank god for trump the peacemaker

Russ, I know you're under some pressure to produce for the boys back in St. Petersburg and the Kremlin, but even this is too much to believe.

Trump is a coward among statesmen.  We saw in Helsinki how he cowers before Putin.  He also cowers before Kim.  What you call peace, we know to be cowardice.  No. Korea has had to give up nothing.  They continue to build bombs, and everything continues as before, while Trump is on a PR campaign to make it appear that he is bringing something home.

If anything, Dr. Obama was on a program to ramp up sanctions on No. Korea, and Trump has had to relax things and claim it is him, bargaining.  The fact that he gets nothing in return is hidden...by the Koreans, because they never talk, and by Trump because he won't answer questions by the fake media.

I don't remember your secret love crush ever meeting with NK.

Obama provoked him to the brink of nuking everyone, the god emperor has talked him down a bit, we are closer to avoiding a nuke fight than ever before.

I know you have some Major butthurt over how successful trump has been, perhaps you would warm to him a bit if he invaded a foreign country, I hear socialist Venezuela is ripe for the picking, what you reckon Quill?? Send in the US military to teach the world why socialism doesn't work???

At last an invasion that would be for an honourable cause

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:06 pm

smelly b. wrote:I don't remember your secret love crush ever meeting with NK.

I don't think the two ever met.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:10 pm

smelly b wrote:Obama provoked him to the brink of nuking everyone, the god emperor has talked him down a bit, we are closer to avoiding a nuke fight than ever before.

No. Korea is the enemy. Of course Dr. Obama provoked him. Further proof that Dr. Obama was a tough statesman, contrary to Republican babble.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:23 pm

smelly-b wrote:I know you have some Major butthurt over how successful trump has been, perhaps you would warm to him a bit if he invaded a foreign country, I hear socialist Venezuela is ripe for the picking, what you reckon Quill?? Send in the US military to teach the world why socialism doesn't work???

Trump, in fact, is successful only as an appeaser and Putin ass-kisser. You guys know about appeasement, right? Trump, receives nothing from Kim, and indeed takes a monthly ass-whooping from Putin, and he turns around and brags about how he's a shrewd operator...red ass and all.

Politics is perception. If you are a blind man, you might need a narrator, but not Trump. He's a walking, talking flimflam man, and you're spouting it too, Russ.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly b wrote:Obama provoked him to the brink of nuking everyone, the god emperor has talked him down a bit, we are closer to avoiding a nuke fight than ever before.

No. Korea is the enemy.  Of course Dr. Obama provoked him.  Further proof that Dr. Obama was a tough statesman, contrary to Republican babble.

why is NK the enemy??

they have never sponsored terrorism or posed any kind of threat apart from when provoked.

saudi arabia is the biggest sponsor of international islamic terrorism and yet the US is big buds with them including under obama, they oppress women and execute homsexuals but obama is all cool in the school with that.

turkey also supported ISIS and obama just about got into a fist fight to be the first lick erdogans arse clean for him.

it would seem that the country that caried out 0 attacks on the US or its assets is somehow presented as the biggest threat and gullible idiots like you gobble up your CCN fake news medicine each and everyday like a good NPC.

no, obama would have provoked NK to launch an attack on the US, i wouldnt call that being a tough statesman, i would call that an amateur.,

no, a tough statesman brings ones emenies to heel,talks them down from the trigger and brings them to the table to talk about peace, wines them, dines them and makes progress.

thats what trump is doing.

obama was a bought and paid for stooge, he worked for the military industrial complex (and the NRA) and thats why he was such a war whore, trump is a peace maker and his legacy will be a safer world.

i cant wait till 2020 when trump bums you all over again, how much do you want to bet?? lets say a month in the basement??




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-b wrote:I know you have some Major butthurt over how successful trump has been, perhaps you would warm to him a bit if he invaded a foreign country, I hear socialist Venezuela is ripe for the picking, what you reckon Quill?? Send in the US military to teach the world why socialism doesn't work???

Trump, in fact, is successful only as an appeaser and Putin ass-kisser.  You guys know about appeasement, right?  Trump, receives nothing from Kim, and indeed takes a monthly ass-whooping from Putin, and he turns around and brags about how he's a shrewd operator...red ass and all.

Politics is perception.  If you are a blind man, you might need a narrator, but not Trump.  He's a walking, talking flimflam man, and you're spouting it too, Russ.

trump is a man of action.

thats why putin has wound his neck in, putin hasnt invaded any foriegn countries on trumps watch has he??

how many did he invade when the pussy-in-chief obama was in charge?? remember crimea?? what did obama do?? piss his pants and ask aunty merkel what he should do about it.

putin sees a kindred spirit in trump and knows full well that trump will bitch slap him hard if he fucks around too much, he also knows trump isnt trying to make america the world police force anymore which is why he fucks around just the right amount, as is right.

with obama he was basically fucking michelle and making barry film it.

dont be butthurt, just be grateful that you finally have a president that america needs and deserves


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 pm

smelly-b wrote:thats why putin has wound his neck in, putin hasnt invaded any foriegn countries on trumps watch has he??

He's positioning his army as we speak. He's just ordered Trump to abandon Syria and Afghanistan.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:24 pm

smelly-b wrote:how many did he invade when the pussy-in-chief obama was in charge?? remember crimea?? what did obama do?? piss his pants and ask aunty merkel what he should do about it.

And Putin has ordered Trump to lift the sanctions Dr. Obama imposed. Trump has complied.

Gd. puppy.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:27 pm

smelly-b wrote:putin sees a kindred spirit in trump and knows full well that trump will bitch slap him hard if he fucks around too much, he also knows trump isnt trying to make america the world police force anymore which is why he fucks around just the right amount, as is right.

Trump bitch-slap Putin? That's a laugh. What took them so long in that room in Helsinki, and why did Putin emerge with an erection? Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-b wrote:thats why putin has wound his neck in, putin hasnt invaded any foriegn countries on trumps watch has he??

He's positioning his army as we speak.  He's just ordered Trump to abandon Syria and Afghanistan.

Trump defeated ISIS, job done mission accomplished, no need to waste tax payers dollars.

And it was Obama who began the draw down in afghan, not trump.

But feelz not facts right??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-b wrote:putin sees a kindred spirit in trump and knows full well that trump will bitch slap him hard if he fucks around too much, he also knows trump isnt trying to make america the world police force anymore which is why he fucks around just the right amount, as is right.

Trump bitch-slap Putin?  That's a laugh.  What took them so long in that room in Helsinki, and why did Putin emerge with an erection? Rolling Eyes

That is a laugh, Trump won't need to bitch slap Putin because Putin understands trump, its two alpha dogs choosing NOT to fight because both know the fight will be ugly.

The bigger threat is the southern border and its the Democrats who are allowing the drug Lords to piss all over them, not exactly "tough statesman" is it??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:52 am

pirat

The warlords in Pakistan and India don't seem to have received High Priest Smelly Bum's missal yet, on how his beloved Lord God Donnie Dumpster has bestowed world peace upon the planet...


_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Donnie just fell flat on his ass in No. Korea.  Had to tuck tail and run.

Real-life dictators are taking Trump to school.  Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:if clinton was in charge we would have been in a nuke war by now.

thank god for trump the peacemaker

Russ, I know you're under some pressure to produce for the boys back in St. Petersburg and the Kremlin, but even this is too much to believe.

Trump is a coward among statesmen.  We saw in Helsinki how he cowers before Putin.  He also cowers before Kim.  What you call peace, we know to be cowardice.  No. Korea has had to give up nothing.  They continue to build bombs, and everything continues as before, while Trump is on a PR campaign to make it appear that he is bringing something home.

If anything, Dr. Obama was on a program to ramp up sanctions on No. Korea, and Trump has had to relax things and claim it is him, bargaining.  The fact that he gets nothing in return is hidden...by the Koreans, because they never talk, and by Trump because he won't answer questions by the fake media.
had trump signed the bad deal on offer the left would have been saying he was weak, because he did not sign the bad deal offered the left are now saying he is week. In negotiations you have to be willing to walk away. If only May, labour and many tories would get that.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly b. wrote:I don't remember your secret love crush ever meeting with NK.

I don't think the two ever met.
but clinton sent him $5billion and nuclear reactors.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-b wrote:thats why putin has wound his neck in, putin hasnt invaded any foriegn countries on trumps watch has he??

He's positioning his army as we speak.  He's just ordered Trump to abandon Syria and Afghanistan.
I dont think your objected when Obama cut and run from afghanistan and Iraq, allowing the rise of isis and the last 78 years of war in that thereat. It was most definitely the wrong decision back then, complete withdrawal from iraq would also be wrong until the situation in syria is more stable. ISIS may well have been defeated as a state but the desert is a big place and they are reverting to an insurgent war and an infiltration war. the west, and I mean mainly EU is positively panting at the possibility of allowing ISIS operatives to come home with all the danger that will bring to each country they enter.

However Trump did say when ISIS was beaten he would bring the troops back, Obama did it because he wanted to look good not because Iraq and afghanistan were ready.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

The warlords in Pakistan and India don't seem to have received High Priest Smelly Bum's missal yet, on how his beloved Lord God Donnie Dumpster has bestowed world peace upon the planet...

but it hasn't stopped the antisemites in labour blaming it on israel.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:Donnie just fell flat on his ass in No. Korea.  Had to tuck tail and run.

Real-life dictators are taking Trump to school.  Twisted Evil
so you are whining because he didn't take a bad deal.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:00 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Russ, I know you're under some pressure to produce for the boys back in St. Petersburg and the Kremlin, but even this is too much to believe.

Trump is a coward among statesmen.  We saw in Helsinki how he cowers before Putin.  He also cowers before Kim.  What you call peace, we know to be cowardice.  No. Korea has had to give up nothing.  They continue to build bombs, and everything continues as before, while Trump is on a PR campaign to make it appear that he is bringing something home.

If anything, Dr. Obama was on a program to ramp up sanctions on No. Korea, and Trump has had to relax things and claim it is him, bargaining.  The fact that he gets nothing in return is hidden...by the Koreans, because they never talk, and by Trump because he won't answer questions by the fake media.
had trump signed the bad deal on offer the left would have been saying he was weak, because he did not sign the bad deal offered the left are now saying he is week. In negotiations you have to be willing to walk away. If only May, labour and many tories would get that.

There's a third alternative: Trump never should have gone in the first place.  This whole fiasco is a joke.  A year ago he went to meet Kim, made concessions (military exercises) and never got anything in return.  It wasn't negotiation, but gift-giving.

So this time, he is advised by his own advisers that the No. Koreans are not dismantling, still building, and don't even understand the term 'denuclearization'.  They have nothing to offer the US, because nuclear power is the only thing that has gotten them this far.  There's nothing to negotiate.

Trump should have followed Dr. Obama's example, and cranked up sanctions even more.  Trump's 'charm offensive' has got the No. Koreans laughing their balls off.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 pm

So trump has a meeting with Kim to try disarm him

Quill squeals and screeches about prefering a nuclear war

Trumps fucks Kim off for being too demanding

Quill squeals and screeches about how weak trump is.

Damned if he do damned if he don't

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:38 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Donnie just fell flat on his ass in No. Korea.  Had to tuck tail and run.

Real-life dictators are taking Trump to school.  Twisted Evil
so you are whining because he didn't take a bad deal.

Quill would prefer a nuclear conflict rather than giving trump credit for anything

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:So trump has a meeting with Kim to try disarm him

Quill squeals and screeches about prefering a nuclear war

Trumps fucks Kim off for being too demanding

Quill squeals and screeches about how weak trump is.

Damned if he do damned if he don't

What was Trump doing obsequiating himself to fat little rocketman, anyway?  Ignore him.

If he wants to kiss anyone's ass, he should be kissing Iran's ass.  Russia?  Piss on 'em...

Iran's the one he should be getting cozy with.  Wassamatter?  Too scared?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by nicko on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Quill, why do you keep saying DR Obama , no one else does. Dr of what ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11295
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:32 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

The warlords in Pakistan and India don't seem to have received High Priest Smelly Bum's missal yet, on how his beloved Lord God Donnie Dumpster has bestowed world peace upon the planet...

but it hasn't stopped the antisemites in labour blaming it on israel.

Arrow

Fortunately for me, not living in Britain means that I don't have to witness the self-immolation of the British Labour Party on a daily basis.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:So trump has a meeting with Kim to try disarm him

Quill squeals and screeches about prefering a nuclear war

Trumps fucks Kim off for being too demanding

Quill squeals and screeches about how weak trump is.

Damned if he do damned if he don't

What was Trump doing obsequiating himself to fat little rocketman, anyway?  Ignore him.

If he wants to kiss anyone's ass, he should be kissing Iran's ass.  Russia?  Piss on 'em...

Iran's the one he should be getting cozy with.  Wassamatter?  Too scared?

You've just got a severe case of trump derangement syndrome.

Trump could have got Kim to fully disarm, release all political prisoners, introduce a UN charter of human rights, open the borders and introduce democracy and you would still dream up a reason why orange man bad.

You're just an ideologue operating under preconceived narrative that you stick to rigidly.

It doesn't matter what trump does or doesn't do, to you it will always be orange man bad

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the god emperor DONALD TRUMP grabs the world by the scruff of its neck and drags it to peace

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What was Trump doing obsequiating himself to fat little rocketman, anyway?  Ignore him.

If he wants to kiss anyone's ass, he should be kissing Iran's ass.  Russia?  Piss on 'em...

Iran's the one he should be getting cozy with.  Wassamatter?  Too scared?

You've just got a severe case of trump derangement syndrome.

Trump could have got Kim to fully disarm, release all political prisoners, introduce a UN charter of human rights, open the borders and introduce democracy and you would still dream up a reason why orange man bad.

You're just an ideologue operating under preconceived narrative that you stick to rigidly.

It doesn't matter what trump does or doesn't do, to you it will always be orange man bad

Well I think that most people are rightly seeing is a god delusion

Two people that think they have deified themselves in the public mindset. That are using this to make themselves seem as friends. Yet have no intention of breaking the divide they have

Its simple only a pretence, but you believe what you want to believe

I mean within your own religion, you have plagerized the Egyptian diety of Amun, when you say amen. Which I find the most hilarious part about Christianity. They say they only have one god and in the end of their prayers, praise another

The irony

Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum