Pro-abortion???

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

So removing cancerous cells is now murder?

They are living cells after all Sexy.

Dont be stupid.

I dont agree with SM, but you and I both know exactly what she means. Rolling Eyes

I dont personally think there is any point in debating about the rights or wrongs of abortion again (it's already been done over and over) No one side will change their opinion.... for many there is just no middle ground on this subject.


No its not being stupid, the reality is that it is just a bunch of cells with conception

Its not a living sentient being

Hence its irrational to claim murder based on cells, as then the removal of cancereous cells would also be murder

So I knew exactly what she said

I mean that is like saying taking the morning after pill is murder

I mean I keep asking people to say when is the cut off point for this with abortion.

How many weeks?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm

phildidge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:From the moment the cell is formed it’s a living thing.

So it’s classed as murder.

So removing cancerous cells is now murder?

They are living cells after all Sexy.

Didge how can you make that comparission??????

Cancerous cells versus cells that form a LIFE.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Dont be stupid.

I dont agree with SM, but you and I both know exactly what she means. Rolling Eyes

I dont personally think there is any point in debating about the rights or wrongs of abortion again (it's already been done over and over) No one side will change their opinion.... for many there is just no middle ground on this subject.


No its not being stupid, the reality is that it is just a bunch of cells with conception

Its not a living sentient being

Hence its irrational to claim murder based on cells, as then the removal of cancereous cells would also be murder

So I knew exactly what she said

I mean that is like saying taking the morning after pill is murder

I mean I keep asking people to say when is the cut off point for this with abortion.

How many weeks?

Morning after pill is totally different.

It’s prevention isn’t it rather than destroying them.

If you can’t comprehend the basic issue of how this is morally wrong then there is little point in arguing about it with you Didge.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
phildidge wrote:


No its not being stupid, the reality is that it is just a bunch of cells with conception

Its not a living sentient being

Hence its irrational to claim murder based on cells, as then the removal of cancereous cells would also be murder

So I knew exactly what she said

I mean that is like saying taking the morning after pill is murder

I mean I keep asking people to say when is the cut off point for this with abortion.

How many weeks?

Morning after pill is totally different.

It’s prevention isn’t it rather than destroying them.

If you can’t comprehend the basic issue of how this is morally wrong then there is little point in arguing about it with you Didge.



Well I am debating where as seen there is a view point to the cut off

You claim morally wrong, based on what aspect?

Life?

So is an embryo the same as an human child or adult?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Also I thought In islam, the belief is that the the soul developes in the Embro after 120 days. Which is just over 17 weeks.

That is why stem cell research is allowed within Islam

Is actaully morally better than the Catholic view point that takes the view on life at conception

Abortion is allowed in Islam, if the mother's life is in danger

So even within Islam, it has exceptions

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:47 am

phildidge wrote:Also I thought In islam, the belief is that the the soul developes in the Embro after 120 days. Which is just over 17 weeks.

That is why stem cell research is allowed within Islam

Is actaully morally better than the Catholic view point that takes the view on life at conception

Abortion is allowed in Islam, if the mother's life is in danger

So even within Islam, it has exceptions

No you have it wrong in regards to the soul.

It’s done straight away as soon as the cell is formed from day 1

In regards to abortion
Of course it’s allowed if the mother’s health is at risk.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:50 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
phildidge wrote:Also I thought In islam, the belief is that the the soul developes in the Embro after 120 days. Which is just over 17 weeks.

That is why stem cell research is allowed within Islam

Is actaully morally better than the Catholic view point that takes the view on life at conception

Abortion is allowed in Islam, if the mother's life is in danger

So even within Islam, it has exceptions

No you have it wrong in regards to the soul.

It’s done straight away as soon as the elk is formed from day 1

In regards to abortion
Of course it’s allowed if the mother’s health is at risk.


No, that is your view, which is the problem with islam. Nobody can lay to claim what Allah statted on this (mainly as he is a figment of imagination)

The whole religion is based on interpretation

So why is stem cell research allowed in Islam?

The majority view is based on 120 days Sexy

You are neither the expert on islam, as much as any other Muslim and this is the problem with Islam

Its why there has been a continued war within Islam, since its conception

It has no central figure and nobody can claim to say what is the right Islam

So how am i wrong, when the majority again of Muslims disagree with you?

https://www.natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2012.125

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 am

Didge

It’s states it in the Quran

Which we believe is the word of Allah

I’m an expert on my religion because I’ve follwed it and studied it all my life.

Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:01 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Didge

It’s states it in the Quran

Which we believe is the word of Allah

I’m an expert on my religion because I’ve follwed it and studied it all my life.

Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about!


No, that is your own intepretation

Its why many Muslims disagree with you, say for example. With the likes of Wahhabism

Its a different view point on Islam

So you are claiming to be an expert on a book, that just about every Muslim, has a different view point on every given text?

Sorry, but how exactly are you an expert, when Muslims constantly disagree on this very texts?

It means nobody is really an authority on Islam

What people are, is followers, of a particular point of view on Islam

Again, the majority view, outweighs your view on this Sexy

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 am

Nobody has authority on Islam
TRUE

I never said I had authority I said I’m an expert

2 Billion people cannot agree on every aspect of Islam.

They are 72 sects within Islam alone.

How do you expect everyone to ageee on everything????

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3070
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:13 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Nobody has authority on Islam
TRUE

I never said I had authority I said I’m an expert

2 Billion people cannot agree on every aspect of Islam.

They are 72 sects within Islam alone.

How do you expect everyone to ageee on everything????


So if nobody is an authority on Islam, how is anyone an expert?

All anyone is an expert on. Is their own interpretation of islam

Which is the problem of islam

As it is with Christianity

It has 40,000 denominations

Its where the Abrahamic beliefs always get it wrong

They read a book and always intepret their own view from this

Which says to me either

1) This deity is incompetant. That they are unable to convey a message, without people disagreeing

2) Or this was man made and written by men. As a supreme intelligence would never portray a message that was ambiguous

3) Or this deity is evil and laughing at people. As he/she/non-binary has them constantly under control. By the fact. He/she/non-binary deliberately left his/her/non-binary message ambiguous? In order that they continually fight over this for the last 1400 years.

What statement seems more true to you?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Didge

It’s states it in the Quran

Which we believe is the word of Allah

I’m an expert on my religion because I’ve follwed it and studied it all my life.

Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about!

that doesnt make you an expert

there are plenty of illiterate Muslims in the world who have been following islam all their life and yet have never read the qur'an, are they more knowledgable about islam than i am?? (ive read the qur'an)

you dont follow islam completely either since you oppose 100 lashes for adultery which the punishment prescribed by the qur'an

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 pm

anyway fuck islam

this is about murdering unborn children


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:anyway fuck islam

this is about murdering unborn children


So you not see how the above is illogical

This is about whether embryos are the same as children or not.

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu May 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Looks like sanity is starting to return to murder America.

God bless Alabama

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Eilzel on Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Looks like sanity is starting to return to murder America.

God bless Alabama

If you think backward Alabama is going to influence the direction of the rest of the nation, especially the affluent, more educated, coastal states, you're going to turn out sadly mistaken.

Also if you think forcing people to have babies that are the product of rape and incest is right, then you have more problems than I thought.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7662
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu May 16, 2019 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Looks like sanity is starting to return to murder America.

God bless Alabama

Laughing

Put your money where your mouth is,  SmellyTrollingBumster...

Leave the relative comfort of hiding away down in the back corner of your dear ol' mum's dank dark council house basement..

And migrate yourself over there to your acclaimed paradise of Alabama.

"Actions speak louder than words !"

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7075
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Looks like sanity is starting to return to murder America.

God bless Alabama

Laughing

Put your money where your mouth is,  SmellyTrollingBumster...

Leave the relative comfort of hiding away down in the back corner of your dear ol' mum's dank dark council house basement..

And migrate yourself over there to your acclaimed paradise of Alabama.

"Actions speak louder than words !"

That's why this move by Alabama is so important.

No longer will the good people of that state allow baby murderers to kill with immunity

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by nicko on Thu May 16, 2019 8:24 pm

I think it should be down to the woman, it's her body that's got to carry it and look after it.apart from the Father it's got bugger all to do with anyone else !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11613
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Cass on Thu May 16, 2019 10:22 pm

nicko wrote:I think it should be down to the woman, it's her body that's got to carry it and look after it.apart from the Father it's got bugger all to do with anyone else !

THANK YOU!!!!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5773
Join date : 2014-01-20
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri May 17, 2019 1:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Looks like sanity is starting to return to murder America.

God bless Alabama

Laughing

Put your money where your mouth is,  SmellyTrollingBumster...

Leave the relative comfort of hiding away down in the back corner of your dear ol' mum's dank dark council house basement..

And migrate yourself over there to your acclaimed paradise of Alabama.

"Actions speak louder than words !"

That's why this move by Alabama is so important.

No longer will the good people of that state allow baby murderers to kill with immunity

You said you hate people, so which is it?

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26170
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Vintage on Fri May 17, 2019 1:22 am

This is unjust on every level, the poorer section of the community will be hit the hardest in this. What good in the end can come of women being forced to carry a child and what about the child how will it help if it ends being brought up in poverty or ends up in care. The movers and shakers and all the rich and influential will be able to circumvent this law should they or their daughters get caught up in this situation. So the law makers are pure hypocrites to me. It won't be long before we are back to the 'she must have asked for it' - 'it was her fault for being in the wrong place' days. Its a disgrace and I'm not even particularly pro abortion, it should be done asap if at all and having to argue your case just prolongs things, there should be an early cut off point, except where the mothers life is in danger.

Vintage

Posts : 1848
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

That's why this move by Alabama is so important.

No longer will the good people of that state allow baby murderers to kill with immunity

You said you hate people, so which is it?

I do hate people

I hate murdering innocent unborn children for the sake of convenience more

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Vintage wrote:This is unjust on every level, the poorer section of the community will be hit the hardest in this. What good in the end can come of women being forced to carry a child and what about the child how will it help if it ends being brought up in poverty or ends up in care. The movers and shakers and all the rich and influential will be able to circumvent this law should they or their daughters get caught up in this situation. So the law makers are pure hypocrites to me. It won't be long before we are back to the 'she must have asked for it' - 'it was her fault for being in the wrong place' days. Its a disgrace and I'm not even particularly pro abortion, it should be done asap if at all and having to argue your case just prolongs things, there should be an early cut off point, except where the mothers life is in danger.

It swings int roundabouts

When you swing too far one way things correct themselves.

When you have elected Democrats advocating for killing infants after they are born, if the mothers request a termination while in labour its about time for a rethink and this is the rethink

That's a true story by the way, look it up.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 1:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Nobody has authority on Islam
TRUE

I never said I had authority I said I’m an expert

2 Billion people cannot agree on every aspect of Islam.

They are 72 sects within Islam alone.

How do you expect everyone to ageee on everything????

Thought Islam was supposed to be perfect

Or is that the only thing you guys can agree on

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri May 17, 2019 2:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

That's why this move by Alabama is so important.

No longer will the good people of that state allow baby murderers to kill with immunity

You said you hate people, so which is it?

I do hate people

I  hate murdering innocent unborn children for the sake of convenience more

What's the difference? Those innocent unborn children, if they're born, will be people, which you hate.

You should actually love abortion, it means fewer people and you say you hate people.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26170
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Vintage wrote:This is unjust on every level, the poorer section of the community will be hit the hardest in this. What good in the end can come of women being forced to carry a child and what about the child how will it help if it ends being brought up in poverty or ends up in care. The movers and shakers and all the rich and influential will be able to circumvent this law should they or their daughters get caught up in this situation. So the law makers are pure hypocrites to me. It won't be long before we are back to the 'she must have asked for it' - 'it was her fault for being in the wrong place' days. Its a disgrace and I'm not even particularly pro abortion, it should be done asap if at all and having to argue your case just prolongs things, there should be an early cut off point, except where the mothers life is in danger.

It swings int roundabouts

When you swing too far one way things correct themselves.

When you have elected Democrats advocating for killing infants after they are born, if the mothers request a termination while in labour its about time for a rethink and this is the rethink

That's a true story by the way, look it up.

Rolling Eyes

More idiotic lies direct from Smelly's arse...

Show us just where  anybody  is "advocating for" abortion..

You can't, can you, you pathetic inbred piece of shit.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7075
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by nicko on Fri May 17, 2019 7:01 pm

To the Mods, see what I mean ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11613
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I do hate people

I  hate murdering innocent unborn children for the sake of convenience more

What's the difference? Those innocent unborn children, if they're born, will be people, which you hate.

You should actually love abortion, it means fewer people and you say you hate people.

Less people is not the answer

Less interaction with people is the answer

Sometimes I wonder if you had a lobotomy at some point in your life

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

It swings int roundabouts

When you swing too far one way things correct themselves.

When you have elected Democrats advocating for killing infants after they are born, if the mothers request a termination while in labour its about time for a rethink and this is the rethink

That's a true story by the way, look it up.

Rolling Eyes

More idiotic lies direct from Smelly's arse...

Show us just where  anybody  is "advocating for" abortion..

You can't, can you, you pathetic inbred piece of shit.

You are

Fucking baby killer

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Original Quill on Fri May 17, 2019 10:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

More idiotic lies direct from Smelly's arse...

Show us just where  anybody  is "advocating for" abortion..

You can't, can you, you pathetic inbred piece of shit.

You are

Fucking baby killer

Russe, you gotta have a baby in order to be a "baby killer".

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri May 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You are

Fucking baby killer

Russe, you gotta have a baby in order to be a "baby killer".

Well you said that a fetus is a child / baby hence abortion is baby killing, and those who support it are in a way like the prison guards, not fully responsible for deploying zyklon B but they share collective responsibility

Kinda like how all whites are somehow to blame for slavery.

Baby killer

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Original Quill on Sat May 18, 2019 12:27 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Russe, you gotta have a baby in order to be a "baby killer".

Well you said that a fetus is a child / baby hence abortion is baby killing, and those who support it are in a way like the prison guards, not fully responsible for deploying zyklon B but they share collective responsibility

Kinda like how all whites are somehow to blame for slavery.

Baby killer

I didn't say that a fetus is a child. I said that was the path of the way the Alabama governor was defining life: "All life begins at conception."

Conception is a stage in the reproductive cycle. To select that single stage is as arbitrary as saying that installing the plumbing is when the life of a house begins.

I considered all possible approaches of determining "life" and concluded that 'antecedent cause' (the governor's logic) is as arbitrary, and incapable of proof as anything else.

So, why not make the independent sperm, or independent ovum, as sacrosanct as the conceived embryo? It makes as much sense, in fact more, than seizing on any other point in the process of conception.

Must be more careful reading, Russe.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum