Pro-abortion???

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:03 pm

Also, the sound goes off.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:09 pm

So this proves to me, people follow dogma.

I have offered up , no doubt the best argument against abortion within the video and neither were willing to listen, because it was their dogma they followed on this. With super charged emotions.

Its why once I was a dick and believed the people of magazine called Charlie Hebdo. Were wrong to mock Islam. It was me being wrong here and it took someone of intelligence called Lord Foul. To easily point out, I was defending blasphemy. It took me a few days to figure out why he was right. Within the same days of this i also argued against adultery. Until again Lord Foul pointed out, that many women, have no other avenue in countries and are trapped in forced relationships.

He made me look a complete dick twice and why. He show my arguments had no standing and never once was emtotional.

That is why i respect the likes of him and Fred, more than any on here.

If people want to argue their case, they need, to argue their own case, against themselves and be impartial, but I doubt anyone would dare to do that.

We only learn by listening and by understanding and being critical of our own arguments.

I dare gelico and smelly to do the same

Be as humble and admit to be wrong as I once was.

So I am open to them proving me wrong and in fact I welcome it, as I can do what they cannot. Look critically at my own beliefs.

Night

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:14 pm

The audio goes off in the video!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The audio goes off in the video!


What were the points made Rags?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The audio goes off in the video!


What were the points made Rags?

I don't know because there's no audio.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


What were the points made Rags?

I don't know because there's no audio.

There is audio Rags

Would you like the link?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm

I have the link, and there is no audio from about 10 mins onwards.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have the link, and there is no audio from about 10 mins onwards.

Sorry Rags, you must have a sound issue problem with your device

Shame you would love the debate

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

How is it different in taking life Gelico?

I am really interested to know, based on your moral compass?

So gelico, is a sperm a living organism and does it have the potential for life?

Yes or no?

Based on your reasoning, that sperm is innocent right?


no offence, meant didge but i'm now really bored with your fuckwittery and going off topic

let's just agree to differ here

if you want to play fuckwit that's fine but see if smelly wants to play, i have to go out a while

i have the cretin on ignore and have had him there for a few years now

i have learned my lesson about the futulity of feeding the troll the very very hard way, no good will come from reading his shit (which is why its so annoying that people quote his posts) and secondly less than no good will come from trying to reason or argue with him

he is an ideolgue, he doesnt care about facts, all he cares about is his narrative, once he digs himself in he wont back down, he is terrified of looking like a dickhead and his view is that if he NEVER backs down he cant be proved wrong and if he isnt proved wrong then why should he back down, convenient.

thats why you can say "water is wet" and he will argue the opposite until he becomes so annoying that everyone just gives up in frustration and walks away like you just did.

i dont blame you,i walked away from him a long time ago.

and didge i know youre watching this, dont bother replying because i cant see what youre saying , you will just be talking to yourself (and no i dont have a sneak peak to see what youre saying..............on threads that i actually care about)

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 pm

This thread has been such a good example of the things people do to those they wish to disagree with.

Right-wingers hate being called racists, etc., but the point not picked up in this thread is that while left-wingers might favor abortion rights, that doesn't at all mean they think is abortion is good, or that they want babies to die.

Nobody is pro-abortion. Abortions are sad. They're nothing anybody celebrates or cheers on.

I just think, for many reasons, they should still be legal in certain circumstances. And I have the right to think that.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:This thread has been such a good example of the things people do to those they wish to disagree with.

Right-wingers hate being called racists, etc., but the point not picked up in this thread is that while left-wingers might favor abortion rights, that doesn't at all mean they think is abortion is good, or that they want babies to die.

Nobody is pro-abortion. Abortions are sad. They're nothing anybody celebrates or cheers on.

I just think, for many reasons, they should still be legal in certain circumstances. And I have the right to think that.

bullshit!!!

youre entitled to your opinion, but dont try pretend that the left are anything but pro-infanticide





in case you cant see, those are great big smiles on their faces.

Lean duham the great leftwing democrat cheerleader said that she wishes she had an abortion.

the democrats want to pass a bill that allows for terminiation of a baby when the mother is dialating and in full blown labour, they even go so far as to discuss termination of the infant after its been born ie fucking murdering the infant

thats your team


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:03 pm

You can cherry-pick a few people but that doesn't mean the majority of the left is like that.

These people are demonstrating for the right to have an abortion, not for people to go out and have a bunch of abortions. I trust you understand the difference.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25582
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:


no offence, meant didge but i'm now really bored with your fuckwittery and going off topic

let's just agree to differ here

if you want to play fuckwit that's fine but see if smelly wants to play, i have to go out a while

i have the cretin on ignore and have had him there for a few years now

i have learned my lesson about the futulity of feeding the troll the very very hard way, no good will come from reading his shit (which is why its so annoying that people quote his posts) and secondly less than no good will come from trying to reason or argue with him

he is an ideolgue, he doesnt care about facts, all he cares about is his narrative, once he digs himself in he wont back down, he is terrified of looking like a dickhead and his view is that if he NEVER backs down he cant be proved wrong and if he isnt proved wrong then why should he back down, convenient.

thats why you can say "water is wet" and he will argue the opposite until he becomes so annoying that everyone just gives up in frustration and walks away like you just did.

i dont blame you,i walked away from him a long time ago.

and didge i know youre watching this, dont bother replying because i cant see what youre saying , you will just be talking to yourself (and no i dont have a sneak peak to see what youre saying..............on threads that i actually care about)

Oh but I will reply smelly, because you are nothing more than a gutless little dick

Where you think you can control posters, who you think you have power over and who you see as weak

You came on here and debated me on a number of occasions and when me and Eilzel made you look a complete dick

You ran off here, with your tail between your legs. When you wrongly thought Eizel had moderated you

The above shows its you that is emotional and unable to be rational in this debate

I have to say Gelico was a complete emotional tit also, but then this is what happens when people are brainwashed with religious bullshit like Christianity. They cannot have a rational debate and act like tits screaming murder

Neither of you could present a comprehensive argument and it takes someone secular to argue something better for you, when they are on the fence

Hence being an emotional tit as you both were here, does not win people over

Maybe you should learn from that smelly

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Maddog on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:24 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:You can cherry-pick a few people but that doesn't mean the majority of the left is like that.

These people are demonstrating for the right to have an abortion, not for people to go out and have a bunch of abortions. I trust you understand the difference.

I have basically punted on the issue. I hear way too many people seeming enthusiastic or non chalant about the process. I can't support putting people in jail over abortion either, but some of the pro choice people creep me the fuck out. Abortions creep me out.

But, since I'm a middle aged, white, cis gendered male from Texas, most feminists and pro choice people are not interested in my opinion, unless it agrees with them, so I have decide that women can make this decision. I'm done with the lunatics on both sides. It's a non issue when I support candidates.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 am

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:You can cherry-pick a few people but that doesn't mean the majority of the left is like that.

These people are demonstrating for the right to have an abortion, not for people to go out and have a bunch of abortions. I trust you understand the difference.


But, since I'm a middle aged, white, cis gendered male from Texas, most feminists and pro choice people are not interested in my opinion, unless it agrees with them, so I have decide that women can make this decision. I'm done with the lunatics on both sides. It's a non issue when I support candidates.      

Jolly decent of you and i am sure many women will be relieved to know they can make their own decisions

Rolling Eyes

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:59 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:You can cherry-pick a few people but that doesn't mean the majority of the left is like that.

These people are demonstrating for the right to have an abortion, not for people to go out and have a bunch of abortions. I trust you understand the difference.

Not exactly cherry picking

Those photos are from the Ireland referendum on abortion, which was won by the pro abortion side, so not exactly a small minority.

Lena Dunham is a well known social justice warrior/figurehead /spokesman for the Liberal left who enjoys huge amounts of support for her views from said left, so not exactly a nobody.

And of course you have Clinton wanting to go whole hog and kill babies right upto and beyond birth

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Maddog on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:27 am

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:


But, since I'm a middle aged, white, cis gendered male from Texas, most feminists and pro choice people are not interested in my opinion, unless it agrees with them, so I have decide that women can make this decision. I'm done with the lunatics on both sides. It's a non issue when I support candidates.      

Jolly decent of you and i am sure many women will be relieved to know they can make their own decisions

Rolling Eyes

I kind of meant they can decide for each other. Let the women vote on it. I'm checking out. I know it's not legal or even remotely possible, but I would be fine with a female only vote on the topic.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:48 am

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Jolly decent of you and i am sure many women will be relieved to know they can make their own decisions

Rolling Eyes

I kind of meant they can decide for each other.  Let the women vote on it.  I'm checking out. I know it's not legal or even remotely possible, but I would be fine with a female only vote on the topic.  

The truly ironic thing is that the hairy arsed feminist will screech autisically about how men have no ovaries and so have no opinion, except of course when it came to voting FOR abortion in the Ireland referendum.

I think there may be a possibility that that referendum may have been lost by the pro abortionists if it was only women who voted.

But why should it be a women's only vote?? It takes two people to make a baby, why should the father who may want the child have no say in it??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:07 am

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Jolly decent of you and i am sure many women will be relieved to know they can make their own decisions

Rolling Eyes

I kind of meant they can decide for each other.  Let the women vote on it.  I'm checking out. I know it's not legal or even remotely possible, but I would be fine with a female only vote on the topic.  


I know you were Maddog.... You need not have explained, it was jut poorly worded by you...Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:04 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:40 am



We all still fighting for abortion???

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:48 am



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:50 am

Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

Very interesting video!

And just further shows that this isn't simply a case of "you like murdering babies" vs "you are a sexist who doesn't want women to control their own bodies".

Abortion is genuinely the only argument (in my opinion) where social conservatives have lots of fairs points - many which I agree with.

But, again, and as is mentioned in the video, it should be the woman's choice. Nobody ever goes into an abortion on a whim; I find it almost impossible to believe people enjoy or want to have abortions, I can only imagine it being heartbreaking.

And once more, no one is 'pro' abortion.

It is just something some of us accept in a choice that is made by people who feel they have no other. The point of adoption is an absolutely valid one.

Smelly, you can post your graphic videos and images all you like, and they really are gut wrenching, but it doesn't strengthen your argument. If I knew anyone who had a late term abortion for no apparent reason, I'd be disgusted with them. But I know that wouldn't happen, there'd be a reason and I'd understand it.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7414
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

Very interesting video!

And just further shows that this isn't simply a case of "you like murdering babies" vs "you are a sexist who doesn't want women to control their own bodies".

Abortion is genuinely the only argument (in my opinion) where social conservatives have lots of fairs points - many which I agree with.

But, again, and as is mentioned in the video, it should be the woman's choice. Nobody ever goes into an abortion on a whim; I find it almost impossible to believe people enjoy or want to have abortions, I can only imagine it being heartbreaking.

And once more, no one is 'pro' abortion.

It is just something some of us accept in a choice that is made by people who feel they have no other. The point of adoption is an absolutely valid one.

Smelly, you can post your graphic videos and images all you like, and they really are gut wrenching, but it doesn't strengthen your argument. If I knew anyone who had a late term abortion for no apparent reason, I'd be disgusted with them. But I know that wouldn't happen, there'd be a reason and I'd understand it.

Indeed mate, as there is no easy answer.

Some of these videos are very good, where they bring opposite sides together on this.



phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

Very interesting video!

And just further shows that this isn't simply a case of "you like murdering babies" vs "you are a sexist who doesn't want women to control their own bodies".

Abortion is genuinely the only argument (in my opinion) where social conservatives have lots of fairs points - many which I agree with.

But, again, and as is mentioned in the video, it should be the woman's choice. Nobody ever goes into an abortion on a whim; I find it almost impossible to believe people enjoy or want to have abortions, I can only imagine it being heartbreaking.

And once more, no one is 'pro' abortion.

It is just something some of us accept in a choice that is made by people who feel they have no other. The point of adoption is an absolutely valid one.

Smelly, you can post your graphic videos and images all you like, and they really are gut wrenching, but it doesn't strengthen your argument. If I knew anyone who had a late term abortion for no apparent reason, I'd be disgusted with them. But I know that wouldn't happen, there'd be a reason and I'd understand it.

Gut wrenching??

Obviously not that gut wrenching, you seem quite comfortable with ripping a living baby limb from limb.

You want to pretend that all abortions are medical, go for it, the facts shows otherwise. We don't live in Africa or the Middle East, we in the west live in an advanced society where our medical facilities, including neonatal are cutting edge.

You really want to try tell that me that unless we allow abortions that we would be seeing over 1 million mothers babies dying from medical complications every year in the most medically advanced countries in the world???

Get.......to..........fuck.

And you're full on lying about it not being on a whim

There are a shit load of women who refuse to use contraceptive but have had several abortions

The photos of the Ireland referendum doesn't show grim faced women who know what they just won the rights to, it shows them celebrating and cheering

The shout your abortion campaign, again not full of sad women soberly recounting their stories, but instead it's full of women proud of their abortions

Your arguments that majority of abortions are from necessity aren't support by stats or facts and only hold up when you allow the word necessary to redefined by the individual at the time.

One woman said it was necessary to abort because it would be more difficult to finish her education afterwards

So she didn't want her life to be made more difficult so she murdered her baby - and you're totally cool with that.

Anyway it's your burden to bear, the lies you feel yourself to cope are still lies.

And if I wanted to elizel, I could drop one of my little conundrums on you, you know those ones that have people shitting in the pants?? that would have you opposing abortion,thats if you had the balls to stick around but we all know you don't, you'd run for hill and join eddie who is already hiding from me over this thread

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by gelico on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:This thread has been such a good example of the things people do to those they wish to disagree with.


that's a strange thing to say,ben

no one has done anything to anyone on here

what do you mean by that?



gelico

Posts : 2056
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Definition of Irony

Some fucked up Christian extremist, throwing his dummy out. As he wants to enforce his backward illiberal beliefs onto women. All because he is part of some death cult, that yearns for the end of times. When everything is destroyed and killed. This same death cult, which has had no problem butchering in the name of its religion backs slavery, rape and genocide, calls for the hate of gays. Claiming to care for life, whilst tucking into a bacon and egg sarnie...The former meat being taboo by this very same God.

You cannot get much more hypocritial than that.

The only real argument for anyone here, as they clear are not arguing for pro-life, as that would mean all life. Is when does the fetus become a human or sentient being?

Is this at conception?

The preganncy is counted in the UK from the last period which is on average 40 weeks to birth, but the fetus only grows in this case for 38 weeks. As conception happens 2 weeks after her last period.

So an 8 week old fetus has grown 6 weeks.

So the argument to be made here is what is the cut off point for abortion ?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Eilzel on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

Very interesting video!

And just further shows that this isn't simply a case of "you like murdering babies" vs "you are a sexist who doesn't want women to control their own bodies".

Abortion is genuinely the only argument (in my opinion) where social conservatives have lots of fairs points - many which I agree with.

But, again, and as is mentioned in the video, it should be the woman's choice. Nobody ever goes into an abortion on a whim; I find it almost impossible to believe people enjoy or want to have abortions, I can only imagine it being heartbreaking.

And once more, no one is 'pro' abortion.

It is just something some of us accept in a choice that is made by people who feel they have no other. The point of adoption is an absolutely valid one.

Smelly, you can post your graphic videos and images all you like, and they really are gut wrenching, but it doesn't strengthen your argument. If I knew anyone who had a late term abortion for no apparent reason, I'd be disgusted with them. But I know that wouldn't happen, there'd be a reason and I'd understand it.

Gut wrenching??

Obviously not that gut wrenching, you seem quite comfortable with ripping a living baby limb from limb.

You want to pretend that all abortions are medical, go for it, the facts shows otherwise. We don't live in Africa or the Middle East, we in the west live in an advanced society where our medical facilities, including neonatal are cutting edge.

You really want to try tell that me that unless we allow abortions that we would be seeing over 1 million mothers babies dying from medical complications every year in the most medically advanced countries in the world???

Get.......to..........fuck.

And you're full on lying about it not being on a whim

There are a shit load of women who refuse to use contraceptive but have had several abortions

The photos of the Ireland referendum doesn't show grim faced women who know what they just won the rights to, it shows them celebrating and cheering

The shout your abortion campaign, again not full of sad women soberly recounting their stories, but instead it's full of women proud of their abortions

Your arguments that majority of abortions are from necessity aren't support by stats or facts and only hold up when you allow the word necessary to redefined by the individual at the time.

One woman said it was necessary to abort because it would be more difficult to finish her education afterwards

So she didn't want her life to be made more difficult so she murdered her baby - and you're totally cool with that.

Anyway it's your burden to bear, the lies you feel yourself to cope are still lies.

And if I wanted to elizel, I could drop one of my little conundrums on you, you know those ones that have people shitting in the pants?? that would have you opposing abortion,thats if you had the balls to stick around but we all know you don't, you'd run for hill and join eddie who is already hiding from me over this thread

I don't see it as a burden, it's not my choice.

And give us your little conundrum smelly, I can tell you're dying too Wink

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7414
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I don't see it as a burden, it's not my choice.

And give us your little conundrum smelly, I can tell you're dying too Wink


Just ask him this one that was devised by someone else mate



In a fertility clinic when the fire alarm goes off. Before you escape, you have the option to save either a five-year-old child who is pleading for help, or a container of 1000 viable human embryos.

“Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos?“ he asks.



“There is no 'C.' 'C' means you all die.”

You can bump it if you like or post yourself, as he claims to have me on ignore

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Smelly isn't a Christian extremist.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Smelly isn't a Christian extremist.

Why not take on the the question Rags?


In a fertility clinic when the fire alarm goes off. Before you escape, you have the option to save either a five-year-old child who is pleading for help, or a container of 1000 viable human embryos.

“Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos?“ he asks.



“There is no 'C.' 'C' means you all die.”

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by gelico on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:41 pm




A

gelico

Posts : 2056
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:44 pm

gelico wrote:


A

Indeed gelico and at least you answeed honestly

And this is the reason why, as told by the person that devised this.


In a decade of asking the question, Tomlinson claims he has never had an honest response from people opposed to abortion.

“They will never answer honestly, because we all instinctively understand the right answer is ”A.“

“A human child is worth more than a thousand embryos. Or ten thousand. Or a million. Because they are not the same, not morally, not ethically, not biologically,” he tweeted.

“No one believes life begins at conception. No one believes embryos are babies, or children. Those who cliam (sic) to are trying to manipulate you so they can control women.”

Unsurprisingly, the moral conundrum caused quite a furore across the Twittersphere, provoking strong responses from those on both sides of the argument.

“I am a person of whom you describe. In this horrible situation, I would take the embryos. Save 1000 people verses 1. Isn’t it a no-brainer?” one man wrote.

To which Tomlinson replied, “Thank you for your honesty about being an amoral monster who should never be allowed around children. That was very brave of you.”


https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/man-pro-choice-question-anti-abortion-argument-human-embryos-five-year-old-a8016671.html

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Tomlinson sounds like an arse.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Tomlinson sounds like an arse.

Oh wow attack the person because he showed up a flaw in pro-lifers, that argue that life begins at conception. He proved there is a clear distinction between a child and an embryo

That was the whole point of it

Anyway

The only real argument for anyone here, as they clear are not arguing for pro-life, as that would mean all life. Is when does the fetus become a human or sentient being?

Is this at conception?

The preganncy is counted in the UK from the last period which is on average 40 weeks to birth, but the fetus only grows in this case for 38 weeks. As conception happens 2 weeks after her last period.

So an 8 week old fetus has grown 6 weeks.

So the argument to be made here is what is the cut off point for abortion ?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:51 pm

He's an arse for what he said about that guy, and for generalising about everyone. He can only speak for himself.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He's an arse for what he said about that guy, and for generalising about everyone. He can only speak for himself.

So Rags has invoked her default Raggamuffin bot mode that avoids all points and questions

He is not generalizing, he is showing up the flaw in the view that life beginds at conception

And as seen pro-lifers go on the attack, with abuse as you are doing now

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by gelico on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 pm

''Thank you for your honesty about being an amoral monster who should never be allowed around children.''

gelico

Posts : 2056
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 pm

The guy abused another guy, so he lost any credibility straightaway. He's also calling pro-lifers liars, so he's the abusive one.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:57 pm

gelico wrote:''Thank you for your honesty about being an amoral monster who should never be allowed around children.''

I completely agree, as would you allow someone like this that places so little value in the life of a child over an embryo, around children?

Do you understand what amoral means?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The guy abused another guy, so he lost any credibility straightaway. He's also calling pro-lifers liars, so he's the abusive one.

So saying someone is amoral, when their views are, is now abuse to you?

He was going to let the child die

Do you not think that is abhorant?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:01 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The guy abused another guy, so he lost any credibility straightaway. He's also calling pro-lifers liars, so he's the abusive one.

So saying someone is amoral, when their views are, is now abuse to you?

He was going to let the child die

Do you not think that is abhorant?

He said a bit more than that. If you're going to ask someone that kind of question, you don't reply in such a horrible manner just because you don't like the answer - unless you're an arse, which he clearly is.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32759
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So saying someone is amoral, when their views are, is now abuse to you?

He was going to let the child die

Do you not think that is abhorant?

He said a bit more than that. If you're going to ask someone that kind of question, you don't reply in such a horrible manner just because you don't like the answer - unless you're an arse, which he clearly is.

What sort of person would allow a child to burn to death?

A complete monster

Its a very valid point and even more shows the absurdity of how people answer

As they are willing to be an amoral monster, in order to back their belief over the life of a child

Do you not grasp that rags?

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Eilzel on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:14 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJsel8t6wE

Very interesting video!

And just further shows that this isn't simply a case of "you like murdering babies" vs "you are a sexist who doesn't want women to control their own bodies".

Abortion is genuinely the only argument (in my opinion) where social conservatives have lots of fairs points - many which I agree with.

But, again, and as is mentioned in the video, it should be the woman's choice. Nobody ever goes into an abortion on a whim; I find it almost impossible to believe people enjoy or want to have abortions, I can only imagine it being heartbreaking.

And once more, no one is 'pro' abortion.

It is just something some of us accept in a choice that is made by people who feel they have no other. The point of adoption is an absolutely valid one.

Smelly, you can post your graphic videos and images all you like, and they really are gut wrenching, but it doesn't strengthen your argument. If I knew anyone who had a late term abortion for no apparent reason, I'd be disgusted with them. But I know that wouldn't happen, there'd be a reason and I'd understand it.

Gut wrenching??

Obviously not that gut wrenching, you seem quite comfortable with ripping a living baby limb from limb.

You want to pretend that all abortions are medical, go for it, the facts shows otherwise. We don't live in Africa or the Middle East, we in the west live in an advanced society where our medical facilities, including neonatal are cutting edge.

You really want to try tell that me that unless we allow abortions that we would be seeing over 1 million mothers babies dying from medical complications every year in the most medically advanced countries in the world???

Get.......to..........fuck.

And you're full on lying about it not being on a whim

There are a shit load of women who refuse to use contraceptive but have had several abortions

The photos of the Ireland referendum doesn't show grim faced women who know what they just won the rights to, it shows them celebrating and cheering

The shout your abortion campaign, again not full of sad women soberly recounting their stories, but instead it's full of women proud of their abortions

Your arguments that majority of abortions are from necessity aren't support by stats or facts and only hold up when you allow the word necessary to redefined by the individual at the time.

One woman said it was necessary to abort because it would be more difficult to finish her education afterwards

So she didn't want her life to be made more difficult so she murdered her baby - and you're totally cool with that.

Anyway it's your burden to bear, the lies you feel yourself to cope are still lies.

And if I wanted to elizel, I could drop one of my little conundrums on you, you know those ones that have people shitting in the pants?? that would have you opposing abortion,thats if you had the balls to stick around but we all know you don't, you'd run for hill and join eddie who is already hiding from me over this thread

I don't see it as a burden, it's not my choice.

And give us your little conundrum smelly, I can tell you're dying too Wink

It all went quiet over here Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7414
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:31 am

Eilzel wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't see it as a burden, it's not my choice.

And give us your little conundrum smelly, I can tell you're dying too Wink

It all went quiet over here Laughing

Not really I'm just having a life, if you're talking about the question, well I'm undecided if I can be bothered.

I'll spend ages writing it up and you will either ignore it, or give some non answer. You can't be honest with yourself nevermind being honest with me on this forum elizel.

Ultimately I know which way you will jump, but for you to publicly oppose abortion would require moral courage, and you don't have any, you won't change your mind but you will oppose the abortion.

But I might do it anyway just for shits and giggles, you might run but everyone will be wondering what your answer would be.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Eilzel on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:20 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't see it as a burden, it's not my choice.

And give us your little conundrum smelly, I can tell you're dying too Wink

It all went quiet over here Laughing

Not really I'm just having a life, if you're talking about the question, well I'm undecided if I can be bothered.

I'll spend ages writing it up and you will either ignore it, or give some non answer. You can't be honest with yourself nevermind being honest with me on this forum elizel.

Ultimately I know which way you will jump, but for you to publicly oppose abortion would require moral courage, and you don't have any, you won't change your mind but you will oppose the abortion.

But I might do it anyway just for shits and giggles, you might run but everyone will be wondering what your answer would be.

Post it or don't, I don't really care. But don't make excuses.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7414
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 am

From the moment the cell is formed it’s a living thing.

So it’s classed as murder.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:From the moment the cell is formed it’s a living thing.

So it’s classed as murder.

So removing cancerous cells is now murder?

They are living cells after all Sexy.

phildidge

Posts : 4762
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not really I'm just having a life, if you're talking about the question, well I'm undecided if I can be bothered.

I'll spend ages writing it up and you will either ignore it, or give some non answer. You can't be honest with yourself nevermind being honest with me on this forum elizel.

Ultimately I know which way you will jump, but for you to publicly oppose abortion would require moral courage, and you don't have any, you won't change your mind but you will oppose the abortion.

But I might do it anyway just for shits and giggles, you might run but everyone will be wondering what your answer would be.

Post it or don't, I don't really care. But don't make excuses.

Will you stick and answer??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4761
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Syl on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Thor wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:From the moment the cell is formed it’s a living thing.

So it’s classed as murder.

So removing cancerous cells is now murder?

They are living cells after all Sexy.

Dont be stupid.

I dont agree with SM, but you and I both know exactly what she means. Rolling Eyes

I dont personally think there is any point in debating about the rights or wrongs of abortion again (it's already been done over and over) No one side will change their opinion.... for many there is just no middle ground on this subject.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18120
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum