Pro-abortion???

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

It means your claim is unfounded and baseless
.

No it's not. How many abortions have been refused in England? If a doctor refuses to sign for one, they just send the woman to another one who will.


Yes it is, as you need to back it up with stats and evidence

In other words, you are making spurious claims and many do not take lightly the decision to have an abortion

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
.

No it's not. How many abortions have been refused in England? If a doctor refuses to sign for one, they just send the woman to another one who will.


Yes it is, as you need to back it up with stats and evidence

In other words, you are making spurious claims and many do not take lightly the decision to have an abortion

You need to provide facts as to how many abortions have been refused in England.

You know what I'm saying is correct, you just want to argue.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33047
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Yes it is, as you need to back it up with stats and evidence

In other words, you are making spurious claims and many do not take lightly the decision to have an abortion

You need to provide facts as to how many abortions have been refused in England.

You know what I'm saying is correct, you just want to argue.

So you have zero evidence for your claim

The onus is on you, as you made the claim

That was easy

Next

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:19 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to provide facts as to how many abortions have been refused in England.

You know what I'm saying is correct, you just want to argue.

So you have zero evidence for your claim

The onus is on you, as you made the claim

That was easy

Next

You made the claim that I was wrong, so you back that up.

That was even easier. Now stop wasting my time with your flimflam.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33047
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So you have zero evidence for your claim

The onus is on you, as you made the claim

That was easy

Next

You made the claim that I was wrong, so you back that up.

That was even easier. Now stop wasting my time with your flimflam.

Oh my, so I have to disprove a claim, you cannot prove yourself?

Next


phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don’t believe in abortion unless the mother was raped.

So abortions in Islamic countries must be through the roof then

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Eilzel wrote:Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

There is a cut off point in UK law. Regardless, it is still tragic even to have to happen before 24 weeks. Literally no one wants to have to abort a child at all - but sometimes people feel they have no option, for whatever reason that may be.

Your images are clearly there to push an agenda. "Look how awful abortion is, you're a monster if you support this!"

Again, no one really 'supports' it. It is just something people do when they feel they have no choice.

Honestly, the hardcore conservatives who push this crap actually believe people have abortions on a whim or do it for fun. Which is a sick idea.


everyone has options, and everyone has choices les, especially in 2019

such a low percentage of women are pregnant through rape, and even then the child is innocent.

if a woman cannot abide the thought of having the child then FFS! give it to a couple who desperately want one and can't for whatever reason

mostly it is just sheer inconvenience to many women which is why they choose this route

it's vile

i think the only way i could support it is if the mother's life is in the balance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

There is a cut off point in UK law. Regardless, it is still tragic even to have to happen before 24 weeks. Literally no one wants to have to abort a child at all - but sometimes people feel they have no option, for whatever reason that may be.

Your images are clearly there to push an agenda. "Look how awful abortion is, you're a monster if you support this!"

Again, no one really 'supports' it. It is just something people do when they feel they have no choice.

Honestly, the hardcore conservatives who push this crap actually believe people have abortions on a whim or do it for fun. Which is a sick idea.


everyone has options, and everyone has choices les, especially in 2019

such a low percentage of women are pregnant through rape, and even then the child is innocent.

if a woman cannot abide the thought of having the child then FFS! give it to a couple who desperately want one and can't for whatever reason

mostly it is just sheer inconvenience to many women which is why they choose this route

it's vile

i think the only way i could support it is if the mother's life is in the balance

Though, why should a woman be forced to go through a pregnancy she did not want?

Which is the point people always overlook

So its all well and good saying to give this to a couple who want a child, when many kids are in care without any parents.

The reality is, there is not enough people adopting children

Hence you have the factor, of this then ending up placing basically hundreds of thousands of more babies into care each year. If abortions were stopped

I think ethnically abortion is wrong, but i also think its wrong to force woman against her will to carry something she does not want to and hence there needs to be balanced

I mean, imagine a time, where science could literally provide a fetus transplant into another woman that wanted a child. Would there be enough women to use this alternative with unwanted pregnancies?

Its all well and good simple looking at one apspect on abortion gelico, but there is many factors here

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:51 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

There is a cut off point in UK law. Regardless, it is still tragic even to have to happen before 24 weeks. Literally no one wants to have to abort a child at all - but sometimes people feel they have no option, for whatever reason that may be.

Your images are clearly there to push an agenda. "Look how awful abortion is, you're a monster if you support this!"

Again, no one really 'supports' it. It is just something people do when they feel they have no choice.

Honestly, the hardcore conservatives who push this crap actually believe people have abortions on a whim or do it for fun. Which is a sick idea.


everyone has options, and everyone has choices les, especially in 2019

such a low percentage of women are pregnant through rape, and even then the child is innocent.

if a woman cannot abide the thought of having the child then FFS! give it to a couple who desperately want one and can't for whatever reason

mostly it is just sheer inconvenience to many women which is why they choose this route

it's vile

i think the only way i could support it is if the mother's life is in the balance

A lot of the hairy arsed feminist brigade use abortion as birth control, one of the videos talks about a woman who refused the use contraceptive and was having her third convenience abortion.

They want abortion to be seen in the same way as having a filling

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:


everyone has options, and everyone has choices les, especially in 2019

such a low percentage of women are pregnant through rape, and even then the child is innocent.

if a woman cannot abide the thought of having the child then FFS! give it to a couple who desperately want one and can't for whatever reason

mostly it is just sheer inconvenience to many women which is why they choose this route

it's vile

i think the only way i could support it is if the mother's life is in the balance

A lot of the hairy arsed feminist brigade use abortion as birth control, one of the videos talks about a woman who refused the use contraceptive and was having her third convenience abortion.

They want abortion to be seen in the same way as having a filling

And the above is a prime example of irrationality

One woman, claimed in the video, is now the standard for women who have abortions according to smelly

Again the reality is for many women, based on countless accounts. Its not something taken lightly, when they choose to have an abortion


phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:


everyone has options, and everyone has choices les, especially in 2019

such a low percentage of women are pregnant through rape, and even then the child is innocent.

if a woman cannot abide the thought of having the child then FFS! give it to a couple who desperately want one and can't for whatever reason

mostly it is just sheer inconvenience to many women which is why they choose this route

it's vile

i think the only way i could support it is if the mother's life is in the balance

Though, why should a woman be forced to go through a pregnancy she did not want?


why indeed, when murder is so much more convenient



Hence you have the factor, of this then ending up placing basically hundreds of thousands of more babies into care each year. If abortions were stopped

in care or not, at least they have a chance of living

I think ethnically abortion is wrong, but i also think its wrong to force woman against her will to carry something she does not want to and hence there needs to be balanced

ethnically?



Its all well and good simple looking at one apspect on abortion gelico, but there is many factors here


murder is murder

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:04 pm

gelico wrote:why indeed, when murder is so much more convenient

in care or not, at least they have a chance of living

ethnically?  

murder is murder

Its not classed as murder and we hear vegans claim killing animals is murder. Do you believe that is the case?

The rationale on this is around, when the fetus becomes a sentient being into that of a baby.

I think the cut off point should be 15 weeks

I think also that a woman has a right to decide, as this is within her body and that fetus, can only survive within  her body before 20 weeks

Even after and born it requires medical assistance

I mean ethically

So you think a live being abused and raped in care is a life?

You are still avoding the point

Are you sayin women should be forced against their will?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Women taking abortion seriously

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Image10

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Guilt by association again

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:why indeed, when murder is so much more convenient

in care or not, at least they have a chance of living

ethnically?  

murder is murder

Its not classed as murder and we hear vegans claim killing animals is murder. Do you believe that is the case?

i don't care what it's classed as. murder is murder. people kill animals to eat them, not because they are in the way or an inconvenience. what a stupid comparison


I think the cut off point should be 15 weeks

at 15 weeks, not only do they have a functioning heartbeat but they are also starting to move around


I think also that a woman has a right to decide, as this is within her body and that fetus, can only survive within  her body before 20 weeks

indeed, you support a woman's right to murder her own child


I mean ethically

i knew that already, i was just being pedantic Cool

So you think a live being abused and raped in care is a life?

are you suggesting that every child in care is abused and raped?

You are still avoding the point

Are you sayin women should be forced against their will?

i certainly think they should be discouraged from murdering their own child

it's ok that you support this, we're all different

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:21 pm

gelico wrote:

i don't care what it's classed as.  murder is murder.  people kill animals to eat them, not because they are in the way or an inconvenience.  what a stupid comparison
Thor wrote:Yet vegans claim its murder. You claim an abortion is murder. Yet a pregancy can kill the mother also. We shootpeople in other armies in war. Is that murder to you? You see you are not thinking rationally, but emotionally.
The point is, when is something a sentient being? When somebody jerks off?

at 15 weeks, not only do they have a functioning heartbeat but they are also starting to move around
Thor wrote:A spider has a heartbeat and people could care less when they squash this insect to death. Your argument is irrational, as a spider moves around all the time
Either all life is sacred, or you make eceptions to this rule

indeed, you support a woman's right to murder her own child
Thor wrote:Its not murder and I back the right of a woman to do with her body as she decides to do
That is not supporting a woman murdering her child, as we have laws protecting children
A Fetus is not a sentient being until at least 15 weeks and no law claims its murder to abort a fetus

are you suggesting that every child in care is abused and raped?
Thor wrote:Why do you think many of them are in care?
Due to abuse by any chance?

i certainly think they should be discouraged from murdering their own child

it's ok that you support this, we're all different

Well we are all different and I dont think I have a right to force a woman what to do with her body

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm



yeah, well i can understand why you would want to go off topic and waffle on about spiders, wars, vegans and jacking off

doesn't change the facts though

abortion is murder, plain and simple

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:27 pm

gelico wrote:

yeah, well i can understand why you would want to go off topic and waffle on about spiders, wars, vegans and jacking off

doesn't change the facts though

abortion is murder, plain and simple


How is it going off topic?

The view here is on taking the life of living organisms, of which the fetus is, until about 15 weeks. Before then it has no sense of concious

I believe after this its possible it does and why I believe in a cut off point

You cannot discount the argument on the value of life

You are humanizing the debate

You are being selective to humans only and even then only with a fetus and not the many cases, where we have exemptions to take life

Claiming abortion is murder, without any rational reasoning is simple an opinion Gelico

You should watch the video I posted about the debate

Its actually very good and many points back your side on this

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Thor wrote:Abortion Discussion ft. Cosmic Skeptic & Rationality Rules

Skip to 10:00 if you want to miss out my boring intro.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiVO8pKGHk



Very interesting debate


Watch from 10 minutes In Gelico

You see, I do listen to all sides of an argument and would rather they were rational and not emotive

Comsic skeptic gives some of the best arguments I have ever heard against abortion and he is on the fence

That means he takes away any emotion on this and looks at this with a balanced view

I though Ben shapiro was good, but this guy is excellent presenting a secular argument against abortion (He is the guy with the short dark hair)

They are all athiest by the way

So instead of shouting "murder" Gelico, learn from people who look at this rationally

I hope you watch


Last edited by Thor on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

gelico wrote:

yeah, well i can understand why you would want to go off topic and waffle on about spiders, wars, vegans and jacking off

doesn't change the facts though

abortion is murder, plain and simple

And this is the truth that the pro abortionists can't face

They cannot face the reality that what they are doing is killing an unborn life.

You are clinically dead only in the absence of circulation and respiration (heart beat and breathing)

You cannot breath without a heart beat but you can't have a heartbeat without breathing, and if you have a heartbeat you are not clinically dead so you are treated as being alive, in critical condition but still medically and legally alive.

When a baby has a heart beat it is alive, and if you do something that cause a life to end, it's murder.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

yeah, well i can understand why you would want to go off topic and waffle on about spiders, wars, vegans and jacking off

doesn't change the facts though

abortion is murder, plain and simple

And this is the truth that the pro abortionists can't face

They cannot face the reality that what they are doing is killing an unborn life.

You are clinically dead only in the absence of circulation and respiration (heart beat and breathing)

You cannot breath without a heart beat but you can't have a heartbeat without breathing, and if you have a heartbeat you are not clinically dead so you are treated as being alive, in critical condition but still medically and legally alive.

When a baby has a heart beat it is alive, and if you do something that cause a life to end, it's murder.



There we go.....killing an Unborn "life"

Hence the argument is humanized

Does smelly believe when tucking into a bacon and egg sarnie, over the born life with the pig and the unborn life with the egg which could have become a chick?

Only Vegans who are against abortions, have a rationality on this and even then, their way of life. Still causes harm to living organisms itself

So what about an ectopic pregnancy smelly?

If that unborn life is not aborted, the woman carrying here, is going to die. Thus if you do not abort, both die. What do you do smelly?

Abort the pregnancy or allow the mother to die as well?

Hence most people are hypocritical on this whole argument based on the value of life itself

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:49 pm




''Hence the argument is humanized''

that might be because babies are humans

you already tried the duff vegan argument

humans kill a pig to eat

a pig doesn't kill it's own piglets because they are inconvenient

a hen doesn't crush it's own eggs because they interfere with it's lifestyle

FFS!

Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:55 pm

gelico wrote:


''Hence the argument is humanized''

that might be because babies are humans

you already tried the duff vegan argument

humans kill a pig to eat

a pig doesn't kill it's own piglets because they are inconvenient

a hen doesn't crush it's own eggs because they interfere with it's lifestyle

FFS!

Rolling Eyes


Oh my goodness

I am not a Vegan and hence hypocritical being as I do not value all life

Just as you do not and just as smelly does not

Smelly has been or stiill is a Royal Marine and has taken life

Which most of which haunts soldiers for the rest of their lives

So your argument is not on the value of unborn life

Its based on the subjetive view on when there is human life through pregnancy

By the way a Sow can and does kill its own piglets

The problem here, is you only value human life and even with you that has exceptions

So the question to ask, is why are you so arrogant to believe human lives matter more?

Being as we have fucked up the balance of nature?

When there was no abortions and when there was no medical advancements, how many women died in childbirth?

So are you against medical intervention with pregnancies?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:59 pm



didge your argument is ludicrous

why on earth would you bring smelly and the marines into this

an unborn child is hardly an enemy with a gun coming at you

i get that you want to argue this point but at least make your arguments have some kind of relevance and sense to them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:03 pm

gelico wrote:

didge your argument is ludicrous

why on earth would you bring smelly and the marines into this

an unborn child is hardly an enemy with a gun coming at you

i get that you want to argue this point but at least make your arguments have some kind of relevance and sense to them


Oh I see, but we have been involved in wars that some people claim are unlawful and murder

Just as you claim murder in this situation

Its showing how people super emoptionally charge a debate and lack rational thinking

I am showing to you, that you are not the only one that claims murder on where life is taken

I mean even some inigenous tribes pratice infanticide when a second child is born to a family. Do you know why that is?

I am making rational points. Where you and smelly are being completely emotional

Define murder for me?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:06 pm



well, somehow i can't help but think that ripping an unborn baby into pieces for the sake of convenience is wrong

call that super emotionally charged if you will, it matters not

ps none of your points have been particularly rational

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:09 pm

gelico wrote:

well, somehow i can't help but think that ripping an unborn baby into pieces for the sake of convenience is wrong

call that super emotionally charged if you will, it matters not

ps none of your points have been particularly rational

That is because you are making assumptions to the reasons for abortion. Never contemplating the reasons why many women do

You have created an emotionally charged view point on the life taken and never ever on the emotions of the woman going through this

Hence your view point is tunnel vision

So when you see people ripped apart during war, through shrapnel, for the sake of convenient war, must be wrong for you?

Define murder for me?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:14 pm



i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:19 pm

gelico wrote:

well, somehow i can't help but think that ripping an unborn baby into pieces for the sake of convenience is wrong

call that super emotionally charged if you will, it matters not

ps none of your points have been particularly rational

The pro abortionists only use emotional arguments.

Their whole viewpoint is based on 4 words "her body her choice" as if that's the ultimate right, they won't however face the emotional issue of how it's not her body, the body belongs to the baby not the mother.

They say that no one should make the choice for a woman but they are happy for a woman to make a choice for someone else.

All their arguments are emotional because they are irrational

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:19 pm

gelico wrote:

i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life



Oh I see, so where someone is perceived to be an enemy. Even though in real life, they generally never would be. That makes the taking of life exceptable to you?

Many people who act out orders from Governements are also innocent and are placed into situations of a life or death istuation, but how is that not murder?

As are they not also innocent?

What crime did they commit?

Maybe you can justify the reason to rip to shreads and blow the brains out of people based on the disagrements of governements?

Hence what is murder?

Do you know what happened in the last year of the war to many German civillians Gelico. As much barbarity that happened to Russian civillians. Over 2 million women were raped and many took their own lives and begged the the Russian soldiers to take thier lives, after being repeatedly raped. Why would they want to forgoe the right to live?

So now you have to also define what is innocent as well as murder

Stop dodging the point


Last edited by Thor on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:20 pm

gelico wrote:

i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life


You can't unsee that can you??

Neither can I, but I did warn you

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life


You can't unsee that can you??

Neither can I, but I did warn you


So do you believe when you took the life of people whether it was murder and whether they were innocent or not?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life


You can't unsee that can you??

Neither can I, but I did warn you

you're right. i wish i had ignored it but i didn't

furthermore, i used to be ok about it but have really changed my mind over the years

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:25 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You can't unsee that can you??

Neither can I, but I did warn you

you're right.  i wish i had ignored it but i didn't

furthermore, i used to be ok about it but have really changed my mind over the years


The cowards way to back out of a decent debate

I find this debate very interesting Gelico, but you simple cannot answer very simple points

What does it mean to be innocent?

Define murder?

What is a sentient being?

A sperm?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

i get that emotions are involved for women

i get that they have a multitude of ''reasons'' for killing their unborn child

during war (which is also hideous) if you have an enemy about to kill you then you have to react

an innocent unborn child is not a combatant of war

perhaps you could explain how any reason is justified in ripping to shreds an innocent unborn life



Oh I see, so where someone is perceived to be an enemy. Even though in real life, they generally never would be. That makes the taking of life exceptable to you?

Many people who act out orders from Governements are also innocent and are placed into situations of a life or death istuation, but how is that not murder?

As are they not also innocent?

What crime did they commit?

Maybe you can justify the reason to rip to shreads and blow the brains out of people based on the disagrements of governements?

Hence what is murder?

Do you know what happened in the last year of the war to many German civillians Gelico. As much barbarity that happened to Russian civillians. Over 2 million women were raped and many took their own lives and begged the the Russian soldiers to take thier lives, after being repeatedly raped. Why would they want to forgoe the right to live?

So now you have to also define what is innocent as well as murder

Stop dodging the point

governments create wars, didge. i often think that if the MPs and their offspring had to go into war first then there would be a lot less of it. but war is a completely different issue

as is veganism

as is spiders/pigs/hens

as is jacking off

so what did an innocent baby do to deserve being pulled apart and dumped in the nearest bin?

justify that if you can


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Lets really fuck up the emotionally and irrational brigade

Is a sperm alive?

Yes, it's certainly as alive as any other cells in a male body. Since it can have a life of its own outside the body, each sperm is really an independent single-celled organism – like a living amoeba, but differing in locomotion and lifestyle.

So I guess both gelico and smelly think wanking and protected through contraceptive sex is murder?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:30 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

you're right.  i wish i had ignored it but i didn't

furthermore, i used to be ok about it but have really changed my mind over the years


The cowards way to back out of a decent debate

I find this debate very interesting Gelico, but you simple cannot answer very simple points

What does it mean to be innocent?

Define murder?

What is a sentient being?

A sperm?

go and look it up for yourself

i have no intention of being dragged into one of your pointless unending rabbit holes

i have my opinion and you have yours

i think killing an unborn child is wrong and you think it's ok

end of

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Thor wrote:Lets really fuck up the emotionally and irrational brigade

Is a sperm alive?

Yes, it's certainly as alive as any other cells in a male body. Since it can have a life of its own outside the body, each sperm is really an independent single-celled organism – like a living amoeba, but differing in locomotion and lifestyle.

So I guess both gelico and smelly think wanking and protected through contraceptive sex is murder?



just when i think you couldn't come out with anything more stupid, you go and do it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


Oh I see, so where someone is perceived to be an enemy. Even though in real life, they generally never would be. That makes the taking of life exceptable to you?

Many people who act out orders from Governements are also innocent and are placed into situations of a life or death istuation, but how is that not murder?

As are they not also innocent?

What crime did they commit?

Maybe you can justify the reason to rip to shreads and blow the brains out of people based on the disagrements of governements?

Hence what is murder?

Do you know what happened in the last year of the war to many German civillians Gelico. As much barbarity that happened to Russian civillians. Over 2 million women were raped and many took their own lives and begged the the Russian soldiers to take thier lives, after being repeatedly raped. Why would they want to forgoe the right to live?

So now you have to also define what is innocent as well as murder

Stop dodging the point

governments create wars, didge.  i often think that if the MPs and their offspring had to go into war first then there would be  a lot less of it.  but war is a completely different issue

as is veganism

as is spiders/pigs/hens

as is jacking off

so what did an innocent baby do to deserve being pulled apart and dumped in the  nearest bin?

justify that if you can


How is it different and how do you decide who is innocent in war when they are killed through combat?

You see how you are in fact contradicting yourself Gelico?

You cannot define what is innocent and claim an unborn life, which by definiution is a sperm, which could be the potential form life. Yet you would never claim spent sperm is murder

Wha did an innocent sperm deserve to end up on a tissue?

As to an innocent baby, I dont see a fetus as a baby before 15 weeks, because it has no sense of being as a sentient being

As its not been able to form aby sense of being

Hence the real argument here, is where does a fetus become a human being

That is what you are avoiding.

As well as how to define innocent

As well as defining murder

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:35 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:Lets really fuck up the emotionally and irrational brigade

Is a sperm alive?

Yes, it's certainly as alive as any other cells in a male body. Since it can have a life of its own outside the body, each sperm is really an independent single-celled organism – like a living amoeba, but differing in locomotion and lifestyle.

So I guess both gelico and smelly think wanking and protected through contraceptive sex is murder?



just when i think you couldn't come out with anything more stupid, you go and do it

Why?

Its a living organism and by your defintion, wanking is murder

Hence, you need to actually understand some basic physiology, as that sperm has the potential to be a human, as much as a fetus

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

governments create wars, didge.  i often think that if the MPs and their offspring had to go into war first then there would be  a lot less of it.  but war is a completely different issue

as is veganism

as is spiders/pigs/hens

as is jacking off

so what did an innocent baby do to deserve being pulled apart and dumped in the  nearest bin?

justify that if you can


How is it different and how do you decide who is innocent in war when they are killed through combat?

You see how you are in fact contradicting yourself Gelico?

You cannot define what is innocent and claim an unborn life, which by definiution is a sperm, which could be the potential form life. Yet you would never claim spent sperm is murder

Wha did an innocent sperm deserve to end up on a tissue?

As to an innocent baby, I dont see a fetus as a baby before 15 weeks, because it has no sense of being as a sentient being

As its not been able to form aby sense of being

Hence the real argument here, is where does a fetus become a human being

That is what you are avoiding.

As well as how to define innocent

As well as defining murder


how is war different from abortion? serious?

an innocent sperm? hahahahaha

didge, there's nothing left in your barrel, stop scraping

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:39 pm

The shit some people come out to mask their guilt

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:39 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

How is it different and how do you decide who is innocent in war when they are killed through combat?

You see how you are in fact contradicting yourself Gelico?

You cannot define what is innocent and claim an unborn life, which by definiution is a sperm, which could be the potential form life. Yet you would never claim spent sperm is murder

Wha did an innocent sperm deserve to end up on a tissue?

As to an innocent baby, I dont see a fetus as a baby before 15 weeks, because it has no sense of being as a sentient being

As its not been able to form aby sense of being

Hence the real argument here, is where does a fetus become a human being

That is what you are avoiding.

As well as how to define innocent

As well as defining murder


how is war different from abortion?  serious?

an innocent sperm?  hahahahaha

didge, there's nothing left in your barrel, stop scraping

How is it different in taking life Gelico?

I am really interested to know, based on your moral compass?

So gelico, is a sperm a living organism and does it have the potential for life?

Yes or no?

Based on your reasoning, that sperm is innocent right?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:41 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

How is it different and how do you decide who is innocent in war when they are killed through combat?

You see how you are in fact contradicting yourself Gelico?

You cannot define what is innocent and claim an unborn life, which by definiution is a sperm, which could be the potential form life. Yet you would never claim spent sperm is murder

Wha did an innocent sperm deserve to end up on a tissue?

As to an innocent baby, I dont see a fetus as a baby before 15 weeks, because it has no sense of being as a sentient being

As its not been able to form aby sense of being

Hence the real argument here, is where does a fetus become a human being

That is what you are avoiding.

As well as how to define innocent

As well as defining murder


how is war different from abortion?  serious?

an innocent sperm?  hahahahaha

didge, there's nothing left in your barrel, stop scraping

Jerking off is murder???

I'm not even the most religious pro lifer could dream that one up

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:41 pm

So to conclude

Gelico, cannot rationalise who is innocent in war

Cannot define murder

Cannot define what form of life is protected and why

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:43 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:


how is war different from abortion?  serious?

an innocent sperm?  hahahahaha

didge, there's nothing left in your barrel, stop scraping

How is it different in taking life Gelico?

I am really interested to know, based on your moral compass?

So gelico, is a sperm a living organism and does it have the potential for life?

Yes or no?

Based on your reasoning, that sperm is innocent right?


no offence, meant didge but i'm now really bored with your fuckwittery and going off topic

let's just agree to differ here

if you want to play fuckwit that's fine but see if smelly wants to play, i have to go out a while

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:


how is war different from abortion?  serious?

an innocent sperm?  hahahahaha

didge, there's nothing left in your barrel, stop scraping

Jerking off is murder???

I'm not even the most religious pro lifer could dream that one up

But it is a living organism and thus by your reasoning it would have to be murder

So you need to define what is murder, which you keep avoiding Gelico

The reason I have pulled up this, is to show how absurd your argument is

Is all life sacred, or only some you perceive?

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:45 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

How is it different in taking life Gelico?

I am really interested to know, based on your moral compass?

So gelico, is a sperm a living organism and does it have the potential for life?

Yes or no?

Based on your reasoning, that sperm is innocent right?


no offence, meant didge but i'm now really bored with your fuckwittery and going off topic

let's just agree to differ here

if you want to play fuckwit that's fine but see if smelly wants to play, i have to go out a while

That is an excuse gelico

And now you offer a copout

And then look to insult me

No problem

You dodged so many questions here and why?

And smelly always runs away from me

Because your arguments were emotional and not rational gelico

Enjoy your evening

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by phildidge on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:51 pm

Thor wrote:Abortion Discussion ft. Cosmic Skeptic & Rationality Rules

Skip to 10:00 if you want to miss out my boring intro.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiVO8pKGHk



Very interesting debate


I am even giving Gelico and smelly the best arguments for their side to use and not one of them even attempted to listen. Even though I cannot answer the arguments raised by cosmic skeptic

That says it all

phildidge

Posts : 6176
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Not that chap again. He seems to be all over the forum.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33047
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum