Pro-abortion???

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 3 Empty Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:45 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Funny how you assumed  I wouldn't click the link and see the context you left out, smelly.

I was actually hoping you would post it

16.1million terminations in 17 years?? That's going some, lot of human tissue to get rid of.

Where were the incinerators made?? Germany??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:46 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Sounds like black genocide to me

Ironic that Democrats push abortion so hard when the target audience is the black community

Imagine how many voters you would have if you didn't encourage blacks to regulate their populations so rigidly??

with such a high kill rate among the black babies, pushed by the Democrats, one could be forgiven for thinking that Democrats really fucking hate black people.

Its quite sinister really, you Democrats can't legally go around killing black people so you convince them it's a good idea to do it to themselves.

Fucking hell, South African government wasn't even that evil

Pro-abortion???  - Page 3 President_Barack_Obama

That would be the black president voted in by racist America??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well then they should use two methods if they really don't want to get pregnant. Men aren't the ones who get pregnant, so it's the woman who needs to take care.

TWO people have consenting sex so it’s up to BOTH whether they get pregnant or not.

It's not the man who goes running for an abortion though is it? Of course, if he wants to avoid child maintenance, he'll take care to use precautions and makes sure he trusts the woman to do the same.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Sounds like black genocide to me

Ironic that Democrats push abortion so hard when the target audience is the black community

Imagine how many voters you would have if you didn't encourage blacks to regulate their populations so rigidly??

with such a high kill rate among the black babies, pushed by the Democrats, one could be forgiven for thinking that Democrats really fucking hate black people.

Its quite sinister really, you Democrats can't legally go around killing black people so you convince them it's a good idea to do it to themselves.

Fucking hell, South African government wasn't even that evil

Pro-abortion???  - Page 3 President_Barack_Obama

No, that would be the black president voted in by NON-RACIST America, i.e. the Democratic Party, who you claim hates black people.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Thor wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

When this male contraceptive is developed it will hopefully lead to less women getting pregnant and therefore less abortions.

I'm all in favour of more effective contraception

So ,you are reliant on men being totally responsible taking this pill or gel and using a condemn (you know preventing sexually transmitted diseases)

When many men are so against wearing a condemn?

You think women ae going to trust the word of men, they are on the pill or gel?

Good luck with that

Are you now saying it's the woman's responsibility because she can't trust a man to use precautions?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So ,you are reliant on men being totally responsible taking this pill or gel and using a condemn (you know preventing sexually transmitted diseases)

When many men are so against wearing a condemn?

Good luck with that

Are you now saying it's the woman's responsibility because she can't trust a man to use precautions?

Is that what I said, or what you said?

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's what you said, unless you want to rephrase it. You change your mind all the time just to disagree with someone.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

It's what you said, unless you want to rephrase it. You change your mind all the time just to disagree with someone.

No its what you said

i asked about whether women would trust men, after claiming they are on this

How is that even the same to what you said?

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

All those services are bullshit

Walking through the front door and them saying "hello how can we help you" is considered a "service" giving a glass of water is considered a "service"

Their primary function is abortion

They receive funding for "services" like screening etc, the funding that was already allocated to those services are then reallocated to abortions

All it is is shuffling money around in a clever way, but the bottom line is that PP is allowed to carry out an eye watering amount of abortions is because of govt funding.

Explain this to me.

If PP doesn't use any govt funding for abortions why would they be defunded??

Red meat for  the Republican base, nothing more.

Yeah of course it is.

Don't piss your pants, I won't press you for an answer

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Ever since the anti-abortion movement claimed the “pro-life” label in the 1970s, the battle over reproductive rights has taken an apocalyptic tone. If the anti-abortion side is pro-life, then the other side – the millions of women who rally every January to keep abortion legal and safe – must be composed of the gaunt, gray-winged handmaidens of death.

This polarizing rhetoric turns every clash between the two sides into a prelude to Armageddon, the final showdown between life and death, good and evil. When charged with caring only for life in its fetal form, the anti-abortion side hoists its mythological claim that abortion is a risk factor for breast cancer, lifelong depression and suicide. Thus they can say that they do not only save fetal lives, but the lives of the women who carry these fetuses.

On 22 January, on the 45th anniversary of the legalization of abortion, supporters of women’s rights need to go beyond refuting false claims about the dangers of abortion.

We should take back the mantle of life.

There is mounting evidence that it is not abortion, but the lack of access to abortion that is a deadly threat to women. This conclusion comes from careful state-by-state monitoring of maternal mortality, including deaths occurring at birth and around the time of birth. The less access to abortion, the greater the chance that women will die in childbirth or pregnancy.

Maternal mortality has long been considered a third world problem, almost unthinkable in a society, like ours, that spends $3.3tn a year on healthcare. So it was shocking, in the late 2000s, when public health researchers began to see an uptick in US maternal mortality, and to some even more shocking that the excess deaths were concentrated in the states imposing the highest number of restrictions on access to abortion

Texas, for example, saw its maternal mortality rate more than double between 2010 and 2014, as the state closed more than half of its abortion clinics and severely cut funding for Planned Parenthood. Thanks to Texas and a few other states with strong “pro-life” lobbies, mostly in the south, the US now bears the ghastly distinction of having the highest maternal mortality rate of all the world’s wealthy democracies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/22/abortion-lets-call-the-pro-lifers-what-they-are-pro-death

More to read on the link

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:01 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No, that  would be the black president voted in by  NON-RACIST America, i.e. the Democratic Party, who you claim hates  black people.

They only hate the poor blacks.

Which is why PP have such a strong presences in and around their neighbourhoods

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No its what you said

If you don't think that women trust men to take precautions then clearly it's up the women, right? Hence, it's the woman's responsibility.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

No its what you said

If you don't think that women trust men to take precautions then clearly it's up the women, right? Hence, it's the woman's responsibility.

Where did I say that?

I am sure some will and some wont trust men

So why is it the womans responsibility only?

When its down to both to be responsible

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where did I say that?

You said women, not some women.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Where did I say that?

lol, they are the same words

Again how is the woman only responsible in this situation?

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:32 pm

There is hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you think women won't trust men, then clearly you think women must be responsible. It's no good trying to wriggle out of what you said.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

If you think women won't trust men, then clearly you think women must be responsible. It's no good trying to wriggle out of what you said.  

I am sure a number of women wont trust men

How does that make it only the responsibility of women to use birth control?

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

All those services are bullshit

Walking through the front door and them saying "hello how can we help you" is considered a "service" giving a glass of water is considered a "service"

Their primary function is abortion

They receive funding for "services" like screening etc, the funding that was already allocated to those services are then reallocated to abortions

All it is is shuffling money around in a clever way, but the bottom line is that PP is allowed to carry out an eye watering amount of abortions is because of govt funding.

Explain this to me.

If PP doesn't use any govt funding for abortions why would they be defunded??

Red meat for  the Republican base, nothing more.

Yeah of course it is.

No, I gave you your answer. The Republicans are always demanding solutions that won't work to solve problems that don't exist.

Whether it's a wall to keep out illegal immigrants overstaying their vistor's visas and drugs that are smuggled through legal points of entry, or voter ID laws for a non-existent voter fraud crisis, or an abortion ban that will do nothing to stop women from having abortions, Republicans just want to be appeased.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No I don't tend to get many women pregnant if I can help it

But the law as it stands supports a women to have an abortion without needing permission from anyone

Please don't tell me you're seriously suggesting that if a couple decides to have a child and the women then decides to abort the child, that the father would have any say in the issue.

Put the joint down

Don’t spoil your own debate by saying “put the joint down”, it’s a pointless point.
Anyway...
If a man wants to ensure that a woman doesn’t get pregnant, even if she says she is on the pill, then he should make doubly sure and wear a condom. Right?

This isn't a debate, there is nothing to debate about ripping a baby limb from limb.

And the "debate" has veered off course

We are now in the territory of #manshaming.

Men need to take responsibility blah blah blah.

And what if a man does wear a condom and it splits??? What if after that he still wants to have the baby??

What if he says he will take full custody of the child and the mother won't be burdened at all??

What if he takes all the responsibility you could want him to and the woman still decides to terminate???

What then eddie???

Whose side do you come down on then??

How does your opinion on abortion hold up then?? A wanted baby terminate because "her body her choice"???

Let me explain something. I’m very pro-men’s choice regarding children and very against women who use their children as weapons in divorce and very against women who don’t let children see their fathers. So you can take me off the feminist/bitch platform.

You pose some very decent questions and I have no answer apart from the the fact that women are the ones who have to carry the child and give birth. It may be a shitty kind of non-answer answer but it is a fact.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:06 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah of course it is.

No, I gave you your answer. The Republicans are always demanding solutions  that won't work to solve problems that don't exist.

Whether it's a wall to keep out illegal immigrants overstaying their vistor's visas and drugs that are smuggled through legal points of entry, or voter ID laws for a non-existent voter fraud crisis, or an abortion ban that  will do nothing to stop women from having abortions, Republicans just want to be appeased.

No you gave me a brush off because you don't have an answer as to why trump would defund PP if PP weren't using tax dollars to fund abortion???

He isn't defunding other clinics that do provide genuine healthcare to women so why PP???

You can't answer because you know what the answer is, so you make some stupid claim that he is just throwing PP under the bus as a scapegoat.............. Just because, no reason, just because

With mother fuckers like smollet and the Covington scandal throwing points at trump, he doesn't need to make scapegoats, your team is running point on his recruitment team

But hey, feelz not facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

This isn't a debate, there is nothing to debate about ripping a baby limb from limb.

And the "debate" has veered off course

We are now in the territory of #manshaming.

Men need to take responsibility blah blah blah.

And what if a man does wear a condom and it splits??? What if after that he still wants to have the baby??

What if he says he will take full custody of the child and the mother won't be burdened at all??

What if he takes all the responsibility you could want him to and the woman still decides to terminate???

What then eddie???

Whose side do you come down on then??

How does your opinion on abortion hold up then?? A wanted baby terminate because "her body her choice"???

Let me explain something. I’m very pro-men’s choice regarding children and very against women who use their children as weapons in divorce and very against women who don’t let children see their fathers.  So you can take me off the feminist/bitch platform.

You pose some very decent questions and I have no answer apart from the the fact that women are the ones who have to carry the child and give birth. It may be a shitty kind of non-answer answer but it is a fact.

you can stay on the platform until you can give me an answer

the problem is that you cant, because youre indoctrinated to believe that abortion is a "womans right" , youre a woman and its unlikely that you will happily surrender something you have been told all your life empowers you, they got you and a shit load of other women to boot on the hook with that lie.

the question i asked you negates every single argument you can dream up for why an abortion would be justified.

the child is not unwanted

it will financially taken care of with no financial stress on the mother

it wont mess up her lifestyle

she wont have to even take care of it, full custody will be transferred to the father

its not a result of rape/abuse/incest

(for arguments sake) its fully healthy and poses no risk to the mother

so what reason can you dream up to justify allowing an abortion in that case apart from the bullshit excuse of "her body her choice"???

the thing is, its NOT HER BODY,she is simply the custodian of the child, the childs body belongs to the child , the biological fact that a women carries a baby to term is utterly irrelevant

if you kill a pregnant women, guess what?? you get a DOUBLE charge of homocide coming at you. if an unborn child isnt a human being why does the law protect it the same way it protects the mother??

its not always HER body and it cant always be HER choice.

oh yeah i know ive just pissed all over floor and wiped my arse on the scared text, but i dont care, youre the one who has to live with your opinions and views

i live quite happily and guilt free with mine, can you say the same???

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Maybe smelly can explain why he once cheered when a bunch of Palestinian kids died in a bus crash?

I mean lets be honest here

This has nothing to do with abortions

It has everything to do with smelly wanting to control women

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Okay smelly i think I can answer you: is it better to bring an unwanted child into the world because of some guilt on the part of the mother?

I really don’t stick to any argument I make if I can’t answer the questions and I can’t answer your questions. I really can’t. It’s about a woman being selfish and making a choice of what’s best for her.

So abortion is a selfish act by a woman. It’s what she wants and that’s that.

Let me ask you something. What if a woman is on the pill thereby doing all she can to prevent pregnancy because she really doesn’t want a child, but the pill fails? Should she then have that child just because a tablet failed her?

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:57 pm

this is the choice of the woman who's pregnant, it's not a democrat or republican choice it is one womans choice. they should be allowed to make that choice and not be made a political football. It certainly is not the choice of any man. If you want to stop the abortion, then you should be willing to take on the pregnancy. It's easy to say adopt it out, but once a woman has given birth it is far harder for her to give it way.

In the wider scheme of things abortion is green as children are far more carbon heavy than an SUV over their lifetime.

In the great scheme of things and under some circumstances I would raise the abortion age way beyond 972 weeks. for instance that bloke who is suing his parents for being born would be a prime candidate for late term abortion.

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:06 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:this is the choice of the woman who's pregnant, it's not a democrat or republican choice it is one womans choice. they should be allowed to make that choice and not be made a political football. It certainly is not the choice of any man. If you want to stop the abortion, then you should be willing to take on the pregnancy. It's easy to say adopt it out, but once a woman has given birth it is far harder for her to give it way.

I completely agree with you and as I've said before, the U.S. government has already determined that a woman has the right to have an abortion, under certain circumstances.

However, the Republican Party has made it its business for decades to take this right away. So the Democrats, who have always simply pointed out that abortion is a right under U.S. law, are blameless in this debate.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:42 pm

planned parenthood seems to be the issue with republicans and it seems, as an outsider, it is used for the wholesale slaughter of black kids. As I say only the women considering it should have any say, which would mean there should not be organisations promoting it either. Those women wanting one should not have to justify why

and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:Okay smelly i think I can answer you: is it better to bring an unwanted child into the world because of some guilt on the part of the mother?

I really don’t stick to any argument I make if I can’t answer the questions and I can’t answer your questions. I really can’t. It’s about a woman being selfish and making a choice of what’s best for her.

Let me ask you something. What if a woman is on the pill thereby doing all she can to prevent pregnancy because she really doesn’t want a child, but the pill fails? Should she then have that child just because a tablet failed her?
or a condom or a coil or pulling out early . It;s a womans choice, even if she wants to use it as birth control. However maybe those that have multiple abortions for that reason should be sterilised anyway.

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:Okay smelly i think I can answer you: is it better to bring an unwanted child into the world because of some guilt on the part of the mother?

Yes she should

Adoption is ALWAYS better than abortion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes she should

I agree with that too -- so we shouldn't ban adoption by gay/lesbian couples, or by smokers.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes she should

Is it? Of course it always depends upon who adopts you and whether that child gets over being adopted.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 pm

adoption leaves the mother always waiting for that knock on the door.

and the only mod is me
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm

erm adoption better than abortion....hmmmm

considering that there are far more children already requiring adoption then there is adoptive families available thats kinda dumb

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Green for you both.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Food for thought.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:erm adoption better than abortion....hmmmm

considering that there are far more children already requiring adoption then there is adoptive families available thats kinda dumb

youre right

kill em all i say,especially the black ones

cant ban me im only paraphrasing PP

(and its not even fake news Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:adoption leaves the mother always waiting for that knock on the door.

so does sperm donation, whats your point??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:erm adoption better than abortion....hmmmm

youre right

Oh, that's not what they said and you know it, silly-willy.

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:48 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes she should

I agree with  that too -- so we shouldn't ban adoption  by gay/lesbian couples, or by smokers.

correct we shouldnt ban adoption by gay couples or smokers

but we must ban smokers from smoking near the babies

stick with me and ill help you fnd the missing parts of your soul ben, shit ill have you weaing a maga hat and voting trump at the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:50 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre right

Oh, that's  not what they said and you know it, silly-willy.

its a praphrase ben

artistic license applied

feelz not facts remember, if its good enough for CNN its good enough for me

unless of course you want to add CNN to your little banned list??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes she should

Is it? Of course it always depends upon who adopts you and whether that child gets over being adopted.

well maybe the psychologists and psychiatrists should get together and open a co-ed practice

door number 1 for the adopted kids

door number 2 for the women who aborted their kids

what do you think??

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 am

Abortion Discussion ft. Cosmic Skeptic & Rationality Rules

Skip to 10:00 if you want to miss out my boring intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiVO8pKGHk

Very interesting debate

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:14 pm

I don’t believe in abortion unless the mother was raped.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:40 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don’t believe in abortion unless the mother was raped.

That's a refreshing point of view around here. I'm not against abortion per se, but I don't think the law is upheld here, and we do in fact have abortion on demand, which I think is wrong.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I don’t believe in abortion unless the mother was raped.

That's a refreshing point of view around here. I'm not against abortion per se, but I don't think the law is upheld here, and we do in fact have abortion on demand, which I think is wrong.

That is incorrect

Abortion is actually illegal and that we have exemptions to the law

So the law is very tight and requires reason and two doctors to sign off on an abortion.

At then end of the day what is alternative?

Forcing women to go through carrying something they do not want?

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:49 pm

We all know that all a woman has to do is say she doesn't want the kid and she gets an abortion. That's abortion on demand.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:We all know that all a woman has to do is say she doesn't want the kid and she gets an abortion. That's abortion on demand.

Hyperbole

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:We all know that all a woman has to do is say she doesn't want the kid and she gets an abortion. That's abortion on demand.

Hyperbole

Is that your word du jour?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Hyperbole

It means your claim is unfounded and baseless

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It means your claim is unfounded and baseless

No it's not. How many abortions have been refused in England? If a doctor refuses to sign for one, they just send the woman to another one who will.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum