New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Chicago (CNN)Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault.

The brothers, who were arrested Wednesday, were released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence." The sources told CNN that the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.
Smollett told authorities he was attacked early January 29 by two men who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs." He said one attacker put a rope around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.

The sources told CNN that there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett's neck at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago.

Smollett gave his first detailed account of what he says was a hate crime against him, and the aftermath, in an interview with "Good Morning America" that aired Thursday. During the interview he expressed frustration at not being believed.
"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."
CNN's attempts to reach both Smollett's representative and attorney Saturday were unsuccessful.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

It appears the white, homphobic racists, who were yelling MAGA, were actually two black Nigerians, hired by the actor to create the hoax.

This whole story has stunk to the rafters since it started. Hopefully, Smollett gets to get handcuffed and at least spend a few hours in a cell thinking about this nonsense.

Oh, and I'll be waiting for a retraction from Talcum X (Shaun King) on his Facebook page.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down


New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:10 pm

nicko wrote:Quill doesn't Live in America , he lives in California,  it's an entirely different country  ! [that's right isn't it Quill] ?

There's a grain of truth to that.  I've told you that even before the Revolutionary war, America was two nations, determined by two economies: a manufacturing and mercantile north (blue states), and a slave-dependent, cash-cropping south (red states).  As it has evolved, this has led to a north that is keenly intellectual, and a south that is lazy and deals in gut urges.

That division is still with us.  Under Donald Trump, hegemony has been given over to the ideology of the south: guns, sexism, racism, wars, anti-democracy and a nation that turns its back on the rule of law.  Curiously, a blue state pocket has arisen in the west, following the ideology of Massachusetts (the key state among the blue northerners).  The Pacific Coast is led by huge California, but it is supported by a magnificent Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington, and trailed by bad-boys, Arizona and Alaska, which we help to keep in-line as they would starve without us.

Things would be so much easier if the divided US could separate, and go our different ways.  California has as much in common with say, Georgia, as it does with Bulgaria.  The only regret is that the bi-coastal blue states could not join together, owing to the distance.  Nevertheless, the Pacific States of America could form a firm alliance with the Northeast States of America, as the trick is to cast out the Southern States of America.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill doesn't Live in America , he lives in California,  it's an entirely different country  ! [that's right isn't it Quill] ?

There's a grain of truth to that.  I've told you that even before the Revolutionary war, America was two nations, determined by two economies: a manufacturing and mercantile north (blue states), and a slave-dependent, cash-cropping south (red states).  As it has evolved, this has led to a north that is keenly intellectual, and a south that deals in gut urges.

That division is still with us.  Under Donald Trump, hegemony has been given over to the ideology of the south: guns, sexism, racism, wars, anti-democracy and a nation that turns its back on the rule of law.  Curiously, a blue state pocket has arisen in the west, following the ideology of Massachusetts (the key state among the blue northerners).  The Pacific Coast is led by huge California, but it is supported by a magnificent Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington, and trailed by bad-boys, Arizona and Alaska, which we help to keep in-line as they would starve without us.

Things would be so much easier if the divided US could separate, and go our different ways.  California has as much in common with say, Georgia, as it does with Bulgaria.  The only regret is that the bi-coastal blue states could not join together, owing to the distance.  Nevertheless, the Pacific States of America could form a firm alliance with the Northeast States of America, as the trick is to cast out the Southern States of America.


You would be better off splitting into several states. That way the normal people in your state wouldn't have to go along with the misfits of LA and San Francisco.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There's a grain of truth to that.  I've told you that even before the Revolutionary war, America was two nations, determined by two economies: a manufacturing and mercantile north (blue states), and a slave-dependent, cash-cropping south (red states).  As it has evolved, this has led to a north that is keenly intellectual, and a south that deals in gut urges.

That division is still with us.  Under Donald Trump, hegemony has been given over to the ideology of the south: guns, sexism, racism, wars, anti-democracy and a nation that turns its back on the rule of law.  Curiously, a blue state pocket has arisen in the west, following the ideology of Massachusetts (the key state among the blue northerners).  The Pacific Coast is led by huge California, but it is supported by a magnificent Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington, and trailed by bad-boys, Arizona and Alaska, which we help to keep in-line as they would starve without us.

Things would be so much easier if the divided US could separate, and go our different ways.  California has as much in common with say, Georgia, as it does with Bulgaria.  The only regret is that the bi-coastal blue states could not join together, owing to the distance.  Nevertheless, the Pacific States of America could form a firm alliance with the Northeast States of America, as the trick is to cast out the Southern States of America.


You would be better off splitting into several states. That way the normal people in your state wouldn't have to go along with the misfits of LA and San Francisco.

Los Angeles is the second largest city in the US. San Francisco is the most intellectual and wealthy city in the US (well, there is Manhattan, but that is all corporate). The other Californians, we take good care of.

What is most heartening about my plan, is the fact that beautiful states like Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington are not following, but indeed leading among the blue states. Sometimes they are there even before California, with new programs, or Trump lawsuits, etc. It's wonderful to see such enthusiasm and conviction among the non-Californians on the Pacific coast. It means we are a solid unit.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:


You would be better off splitting into several states. That way the normal people in your state wouldn't have to go along with the misfits of LA and San Francisco.

Los Angeles is the second largest city in the US.  San Francisco is the most intellectual and wealthy city in the US (well, there is Manhattan, but that is all corporate).  The other Californians, we take good care of.

What is most heartening about my plan, is the fact that beautiful states like Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington are not following, but indeed leading among the blue states.  Sometimes they are there even before California, with new programs, or Trump lawsuits, etc.  It's wonderful to see such enthusiasm and conviction among the non-Californians on the Pacific coast.  It means we are a solid unit.

Its beautiful.  

Could you build a wall and keep your folks from leaving there and coming to Texas? 

Maybe you could hire some former East Germans since y'all share the same political ideology.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Los Angeles is the second largest city in the US.  San Francisco is the most intellectual and wealthy city in the US (well, there is Manhattan, but that is all corporate).  The other Californians, we take good care of.

What is most heartening about my plan, is the fact that beautiful states like Oregon, Hawai'i and Washington are not following, but indeed leading among the blue states.  Sometimes they are there even before California, with new programs, or Trump lawsuits, etc.  It's wonderful to see such enthusiasm and conviction among the non-Californians on the Pacific coast.  It means we are a solid unit.

Its beautiful.  

Could you build a wall and keep your folks from leaving there and coming to Texas? 

Maybe you could hire some former East Germans since y'all share the same political ideology.

As a free state, the Pacific States would not buy into any sort of coercion, a wall included. People would be free to come and go as they see fit. Indeed, we would welcome the many liberal Texans, who reject the so-called Texas red-state mentality.

The purpose of the Pacific States of America, is to preserve the freedoms and democracy originally contemplated by the founders. The south, as we see in North Carolina even as we speak, stands against those freedoms and rights.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Its beautiful.  

Could you build a wall and keep your folks from leaving there and coming to Texas? 

Maybe you could hire some former East Germans since y'all share the same political ideology.

As a free state, the Pacific States would not buy into any sort of coercion, a wall included.  People would be free to come and go as they see fit.  Indeed, we would welcome the many liberal Texans, who reject the so-called Texas red-state mentality.

The purpose of the Pacific States of America, is to preserve the freedoms and democracy originally contemplated by the founders.  The south, as we see in North Carolina even as we speak, stands against those freedoms and rights.


Well fuck! 

That means more folks leaving there for Texas.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As a free state, the Pacific States would not buy into any sort of coercion, a wall included.  People would be free to come and go as they see fit.  Indeed, we would welcome the many liberal Texans, who reject the so-called Texas red-state mentality.

The purpose of the Pacific States of America, is to preserve the freedoms and democracy originally contemplated by the founders.  The south, as we see in North Carolina even as we speak, stands against those freedoms and rights.


Well fuck! 

That means more folks leaving there for Texas.

Soz. They already moved here. How do you think we got so big? New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 613483540

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:50 pm



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDR2qhScFZM

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Why?

For buying rope?

Is that illegal now?

Hopefully Smollett at least spends a few hours in a cell, so he can think about what a piece of shit he is for wanting all of this fake attention.

It's not per se illegal.  But, you will admit, it is inferential evidence.

Smollet's lawyer has issued a public statement that he will no longer cooperate with the police, insofar as they appear to be hostile.  Good advice.
didn't smollets lawyer quit

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDR2qhScFZM

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-empire-role-slashed-alleged-attack/

weren't TMZ the outlet that first broke the maga country story.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDR2qhScFZM

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-empire-role-slashed-alleged-attack/

weren't TMZ the outlet that first broke the maga country story.
-
Yes they were one of the first

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-empire-role-slashed-alleged-attack/

weren't TMZ the outlet that first broke the maga country story.
-
Yes they were one of the first
the left took them as gospel then, I wonder how they will react now

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:
-
Yes they were one of the first
the left took them as gospel then, I wonder how they will react now

With my own eyes saw kids racially mocking a native indian

People centered on the smilling kid and ignored those racially mocking the native indian

Those facts get overlooked

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not per se illegal.  But, you will admit, it is inferential evidence.

Smollet's lawyer has issued a public statement that he will no longer cooperate with the police, insofar as they appear to be hostile.  Good advice.
didn't smollets lawyer quit

I've not heard that. Do you have a link?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 am

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
didn't smollets lawyer quit

I've not heard that.  Do you have a link?
not without trawling through my twitter feed

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:54 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've not heard that.  Do you have a link?
not without trawling through my twitter feed

I understand, Dean. The best way to put that is: It's rumored.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 am

Chicago police say 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with felony disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report when he reported that he was attacked by two masked men.

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the Cook County State's Attorney's office approved the felony charge on Wednesday afternoon. The charge is a Class 4 felony that carries a possible prison sentence of 1-3 years, but he could also receive probation.

Smollett reported to police that on Jan. 29 two masked men shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw a chemical substance at him and looped a rope tied like a noose around his neck.

The charges against Smollett were filed after two men who allegedly took part in the scheme testified before a grand jury.

https://news.yahoo.com/latest-fox-says-smollet-pro-set-role-not-174435896.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&fbclid=IwAR1CFC-KpDzpKxiQ2ykj_D4G8MjZVeWWB3VVGI3EZOEZXnp1arm-lKHx8J8

TDS is a powerful thing.

Hopefully Smollett is smart enough to plead guilty, start crying and ask for forgiveness. If he makes the city spend a great deal of money with a drawn out trial, the judge isn't going to be happy.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 am

Chicago Police are just another litigant.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 am

Original Quill wrote:Chicago Police are just another litigant.

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:41 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Chicago Police are just another litigant.

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    


Yeah i was as befuddled over his reply as well

It seems Quill views every single cop as corrupt and dishonest.

This coming from a lawyer

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:20 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Chicago Police are just another litigant.

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either. It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner. The police are just a litigant. That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law. As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised. You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:28 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  


I think by the above we can declare you as ultimately paranoid and delusional

So you are making another class based argument of hate and pseudo unscientific views against people of the South, which you would never judge on Ben. Yet you do poorly on Maddog, simple based on  geography, where someone was born. Its a warped belief that people in the south cannot form their own  views. I may not agree with views at time with Maddog, but your reasoning has no scientific rationality or reason. One thing I respect about him, is he is his own person

Its simple far leftist claptrap, that you allow yourself a reason to discriminate against people in the south

You dont understand him at all. One thing I have learn about Maddog, is he is his own person. He believes in individual freedom, with a view not to be dictated by the rest of a society. That takes character and honesty to the full

At no point has Maddog ever advocated slavery or a view to enslave people. That is simple your warped paranoia and hate you hold against anyone based geograhically from the South. Its the from the same collective warped reasoning that judges people on skin colour. You though here judge people based on geography.

You would be wlecomed in the KKK with such idiocy. As they use such idiocy to be prejudiced towards people. Just as you are prejudiced towards people geographically from the South. You propose such an unscientifc view of people, again  based on geography and not science

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 am

Didge wrote:So you are making another class based argument of hate and pseudo unscientific views against people of the South

What do you know? You've never even been to the United States.

Um...pseudo un-scientific must mean not unscientific. Why use a double negative? Just say my claims are scientific.

They are indeed based upon study and experience.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you are making another class based argument of hate and pseudo unscientific views against people of the South

What do you know?  You've never even been to the United States.

Um...pseudo un-scientific must mean not unscientific.  Why use a double negative?  Just say my claims are scientific.

They are indeed based upon study and experience.


Actually I have been to the US 4 times. As I have many relatives there that come from my Irish side of the family. Those on my maltese/sicillian side live in Canada. Which I have been to 7 times

In fact I could have been Canadian, as my parents lived and married there. My mother did not like the climate. 

All of which is irrelevant to your quite unscientifc hate filled bull crap claim on people in the Southern US

You are judging people based on geography

That is completely fucked up and as stupid and as hateful as people judging others on skin colour

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:54 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  

I believe in equal justice, and I know it doesn't happen.

Jussie will get better justice than most, because he has money and fame.

I bet he does a walk through and never even get's put in a cell.

The Civil War ended a while ago dude.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:15 am

Maddog wrote:Chicago police say 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with felony disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report when he reported that he was attacked by two masked men.

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the Cook County State's Attorney's office approved the felony charge on Wednesday afternoon. The charge is a Class 4 felony that carries a possible prison sentence of 1-3 years, but he could also receive probation.

Smollett reported to police that on Jan. 29 two masked men shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw a chemical substance at him and looped a rope tied like a noose around his neck.

The charges against Smollett were filed after two men who allegedly took part in the scheme testified before a grand jury.

https://news.yahoo.com/latest-fox-says-smollet-pro-set-role-not-174435896.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&fbclid=IwAR1CFC-KpDzpKxiQ2ykj_D4G8MjZVeWWB3VVGI3EZOEZXnp1arm-lKHx8J8

TDS is a powerful thing.

Hopefully Smollett is smart enough to plead guilty, start crying and ask for forgiveness. If he makes the city spend a great deal of money with a drawn out trial, the judge isn't going to be happy.

Indeed and to back up your point

https://www.thedailybeast.com/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-suspected-of-filing-false-report-chicago-police?ref=home

People like this make a mockery of homophobia

As homosexuals do suffer from hate crimes and this will just lead to people wrongly suspecting homosexuals victims of hate crimes as lying. Based off his idiocy and lies. He has caused ontold problems for the gay community with his stupidity and lies.

He should apologise to the homosexual community and the rest of the US for lying

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:17 am

prison next?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47313172

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:19 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  
admit it you just hate so trump so he has to be innocent.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:36 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  
admit it you just hate so trump so he has to be innocent.

Well, I'm glad you brought it up.  The Chicago Police allege that Smolett faked a crime.  They whine that it has wasted public resources and it all ends in no good.  They complain that he just wanted more money, and he used public resources as a vanity project.

Now, Donald Trump has falsely accused a whole population of Mexicans for crimes, and demands $30-billion for a foolish wall.  Like Smolett, it's a scam, as there are only women and children coming to the border, asking for entrance.  Trump is using public resources as a vanity project.

Talk about faking crimes for money.  But, as always, the rich get away with it, the little guy gets all the blame.  What is it the Russians say?  “Little thieves get hung.  Great thieves get praised.” —Old Russian proverb.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Huh?

Let me guess. When he confesses, you will say it's coerced?    

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  



racist? - this was only ever about money, fame, victimhood and chronic TDS

Jusse Smollett - Black
''attackers'' = Black
Chicago Police Chief - Black

your last sentence was hilarious


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:28 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Admit it, you are not a believer in equal justice either.  It's called an adversarial system: two sides present their evidence in adversity, and the jury gets to pick the winner.  The police are just a litigant.  That's all I am saying.

By resisting that idea, you reveal that you don't believe in equal justice under the law.  As a member of the southern society that has tried to keep slavery alive all these years since the Civil war, I'm not surprised.  You can't play racist, and turn around and pretend you believe in equal justice.

I understand you better than you do, yourself.  



racist?  - this was only ever about money, fame, victimhood and chronic TDS

Jusse Smollett - Black
''attackers'' = Black
Chicago Police Chief - Black

your last sentence was hilarious


You missed the point. Just because Redneck is a racist, doesn't make this story about racism. The common thread is criminal procedure, and equal justice under law.

Go back and read the whole thread, gels.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:22 pm

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz10

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixy10

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz11

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz12

I'm sure our resident legal expert can explain what this means

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:45 pm

It's a Bond Proffer.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:It's a Bond Proffer.
well I read that off the top line as well.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz10

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixy10

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz11

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Dz9ixz12

I'm sure our resident legal expert can explain what this means

He deserves to go to jail for being so stupid as to use a check for a crime.

I guess we know why he wouldn't turn his phone over the police.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:15 pm

the question is who is the more stupid, smollet or all those celebs (and others) who jumped in denouncing trump over it.
should he suffer the same fate as Roseanne and lose his career over this.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm



https://twitter.com/i/status/1098664014731714560

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Boy oh boy the Liberal Pussyhats are gonna be pissing their panties.

This just shows how fucking deranged the left are, so consumed by trump derangement syndrome they have to lie about it.

LOL

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 am

footage has emerged of smollet rehearsing the attack

https://twitter.com/atcarter52/status/1099027903373815813

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 pm


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've not heard that.  Do you have a link?
not without trawling through my twitter feed

I understand, Dean.  The best way to put that is: It's rumored.

Like a lot of media news stories then. You can’t have it all ways.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37998
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:33 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:footage has emerged of smollet rehearsing the attack

https://twitter.com/atcarter52/status/1099027903373815813

That video doesn’t play for me.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37998
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:footage has emerged of smollet rehearsing the attack

https://twitter.com/atcarter52/status/1099027903373815813

That video doesn’t play for me.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQhwc97x3Kcc

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Why would you film yourself rehearsing something, knowing you could get caught?
That makes no sense to me at all.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37998
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:Why would you film yourself rehearsing something, knowing you could get caught?
That makes no sense to me at all.

Its a piss take Eddie Laughing

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:Why would you film yourself rehearsing something, knowing you could get caught?
That makes no sense to me at all.

Its a piss take Eddie Laughing

Oh right. I thought you had reposted deans video evidence? scratch

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37998
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by phildidge on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its a piss take Eddie Laughing

Oh right. I thought you had reposted deans video evidence? scratch

That is what Deano posted

phildidge

Posts : 6244
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
not without trawling through my twitter feed

I understand, Dean.  The best way to put that is: It's rumored.

in case you missed it I did ask it as a question ,

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:footage has emerged of smollet rehearsing the attack

https://twitter.com/atcarter52/status/1099027903373815813

That video doesn’t play for me.
as I have said many time, get rid of that apple crap

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its a piss take Eddie Laughing

Oh right. I thought you had reposted deans video evidence? scratch
has living with an american addled your brain????

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3776
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum