Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Go down

Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:27 am

Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has been going around the country claiming that El Paso, a border city in Texas, had a crime problem…until it got a Border Wall

"It used to have extremely high rates of violent crime—one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our Nation's most dangerous cities," he asserted in his State of Union address. "Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities."

And then, earlier this week, he went to El Paso itself and proclaimed that the city was proof that walls work: "I've been hearing a lot of things: 'Oh the wall didn't make that much of a difference.' You know where it made a big difference? Right here in El Paso."

Trump is right that El Paso is one the safest cities in the country. He's just plain wrong that the wall has anything to do with it.

As former Reasoner Radley Balko pointed out back in 2009, if one extrapolated from conventional wisdom on both the left and right, El Paso would be "one of the scariest cities in the world."

After all, its poverty rate then was over 27 percent (now it's 20 percent), median household income was $35,600 (now it's $44,431), well below the national average of $48,000 (now it's $59,000). It was three-quarters Hispanic, and one-quarter foreign-born (the same as now). And given that it was nearly impossible for low-skilled immigrants to work in the United States legitimately, a significant percentage of the foreign-born were likely unauthorized. Worse, El Paso had lax gun laws. But the real kicker was that it was right next to Ciudad Juarez—which is one of Mexico's scariest cities, thanks to the presence of drug cartels.

But, in fact, Balko noted, El Paso had just 18 murders in 2008. By contrast, Baltimore, with roughly the same population, had 234!

Did the wall have anything to do with that?

The resounding answer is "no." The construction on the El Paso wall started in 2008, two years after President George W. Bush passed the Secure Fence Act (and locals lost a lawsuit against building the hideous structure), and was completed in 2009. But FBI figures show that El Paso's violent crime rate fell 17 percent from 2006 to 2011.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/13/immigrants-not-the-wall-have-made-el-pas?fbclid=IwAR2aNeeMe8NhqkCAfOqhcM55ROnnv3DqAfQpdI5GZ5yuIRngZ6ClwJDqfQg

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4205
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Well, I guess we have a national emergency now.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4205
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 am

There is a silver lining: when we have a Democratic president and Senate in two years, the Democrats now have the clear avenue to declare an emergency, nullify the 2nd Amendment, and take all guns away from the citizens.

Then there is the emergency over global warming.

Finally, there is the emergency over the crisis in health, leading to the emergency requiring a national health service where all citizens get free healthcare.

It can all come out of the military budget.  

cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:34 am

Original Quill wrote:There is a silver lining: when we have a Democratic president and Senate in two years, the Democrats now have the clear avenue to declare an emergency, nullify the 2nd Amendment, and take all guns away from the citizens.

Then there is the emergency over global warming.

Finally, there is the emergency over the crisis in health, leading to the emergency requiring a national health service where all citizens get free healthcare.

It can all come out of the military budget.  

cheers

i take it you like the green new deal??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:There is a silver lining: when we have a Democratic president and Senate in two years, the Democrats now have the clear avenue to declare an emergency, nullify the 2nd Amendment, and take all guns away from the citizens.

Then there is the emergency over global warming.

Finally, there is the emergency over the crisis in health, leading to the emergency requiring a national health service where all citizens get free healthcare.

It can all come out of the military budget.  

cheers

i take it you like the green new deal??

Are you talking about global warming? Yes, I believe it is real.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i take it you like the green new deal??

Are you talking about global warming?  Yes, I believe it is real.

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you talking about global warming?  Yes, I believe it is real.

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.

Rolling Eyes

The only thing that has been "debunked", shitface-bandit, ia the mining industry's anti-climate propaganda efforts...

At least poor li'l Tommy Monk will have a kindred-spirit anti-science dipstick like your good self, so now you two can double-down with your pro-polluter propaganda..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i take it you like the green new deal??

Are you talking about global warming?  Yes, I believe it is real.

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.


Global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after the George W. Bush administration decided the former phrase was too scary: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2003/mar/04/usnews.climatechange

How does it not surprise me that you didn't know that? Or that global warming has in no way been "debunked"?

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25627
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.


Global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after the George W. Bush administration decided the former phrase was too scary: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2003/mar/04/usnews.climatechange

How does it not surprise  me that you didn't know  that? Or that global warming has in no way been "debunked"?

Well it has been debunked.

The very people who preach it debunk it with their actions

Al gore - warns or rising sea levels

Has beach front property

Dicaprio - warns of global warning

Flies everywhere in a private jet

When the biggest gobshites preaching about climate change don't seem especially concerned about it, its not gonna convince me their argument is valid.

"hey guys don't eat red meat, it will poison you"

he says chewing on a steak

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.

Rolling Eyes

The only thing that has been "debunked", shitface-bandit, ia the mining industry's anti-climate propaganda efforts...

At least poor li'l Tommy Monk will have a kindred-spirit anti-science dipstick like your good self, so now you two can double-down with your pro-polluter propaganda..

Anti science

Very amusing coming from a person who thinks biology plays no part in determining gender and sex

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

The only thing that has been "debunked", shitface-bandit, ia the mining industry's anti-climate propaganda efforts...

At least poor li'l Tommy Monk will have a kindred-spirit anti-science dipstick like your good self, so now you two can double-down with your pro-polluter propaganda..

Anti science

Very amusing coming from a person who thinks biology plays no part in determining gender and sex


Well that is news to me, being as he actually understands biology, unlike yourself and has never made any such claim

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:10 pm

And to further expand on my point you dont understand biology. Is that you believe there is many human races today, when biology shows there is only one race, the human race.

So its odd that you bring up the biological system of self de termination and understand this apparantly and yet fail to understand the biological evidence through genetic. That humans are one race.

Odd that you use science and then ignore science in the same breath

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Maddog on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:There is a silver lining: when we have a Democratic president and Senate in two years, the Democrats now have the clear avenue to declare an emergency, nullify the 2nd Amendment, and take all guns away from the citizens.

Then there is the emergency over global warming.

Finally, there is the emergency over the crisis in health, leading to the emergency requiring a national health service where all citizens get free healthcare.

It can all come out of the military budget.  

cheers
It doesn't work that way. 

You have to be the most Ill  informed lawyer in the country.   Rolling Eyes

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4205
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you talking about global warming?  Yes, I believe it is real.

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.

It was a distinction, not a rebranding. There is a difference between climate and weather. A desert has a climate. A day has the weather.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I thought global warming was rebranded as "climate change" after it was totally debunked??

I suppose the world warming up was responsible for the record lows across the states, not sure how that works.

But No I'm talking about alexandria ocasio-cortez's new green deal.

It was a distinction, not a rebranding.  There is a difference between climate and weather.  A desert has a climate.  A day has the weather.

Well that just shows how much the experts know doesn't it??

Do you support red cortez and her new green deal??

No one wants to commit to saying yes, I wonder whwy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:26 pm

Thor wrote:And to further expand on my point you dont understand biology. Is that you believe there is many human races today, when biology shows there is only one race, the human race.

So its odd that you bring up the biological system of self de termination and understand this apparantly and yet fail to understand the biological evidence through genetic. That humans are one race.

Odd that you use science and then ignore science in the same breath

It's not a biological system self determination it's a social one, man made.

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are not the biological they pretend they are

Science doesn't lie.

I never said there were many human races, I said there were different species within the human race

Much like there are many breeds of dog within the k9 race.

I'm not responsible for you not grasping the point i was making

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thor wrote:And to further expand on my point you dont understand biology. Is that you believe there is many human races today, when biology shows there is only one race, the human race.

So its odd that you bring up the biological system of self de termination and understand this apparantly and yet fail to understand the biological evidence through genetic. That humans are one race.

Odd that you use science and then ignore science in the same breath

It's not a biological system self determination it's a social one, man made.

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are not the biological they pretend they are

Science doesn't lie.

I never said there were many human races, I said there were different species within the human race

Much like there are many breeds of dog within the k9 race.

I'm not responsible for you not grasping the point i was making


There is many now extinct other species of humans, with only one left, the humans alive today

So you conflate breeds of dogs to different species. Quite a school boy error none the less, showing again you do not understand biology

How do you draw that conclusion, are you suggesting humans come in different breeds?

I guess you fail also to understand evolution next to selective breeding of dogs

What is the social determination for sex identity, against that of biological sex determination?

As I agree science does not lie, you simple do not understand sicence.

I know wolf definately believes in the biology of sex determination

So why did you make a false claim against him?

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Ah! Welcome back smelly! And I’m so glad you’re PROUD to be a BOY! cheers

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37182
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:Ah! Welcome back smelly! And I’m so glad you’re PROUD to be a BOY! cheers


It is good to have smelly back for more fiery debates, but I want to know when he will eventually grow up from being a boy to being a man.

Is he Peter Pan?

lol!

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:Ah! Welcome back smelly! And I’m so glad you’re PROUD to be a BOY! cheers


It is good to have smelly back for more fiery debates, but I want to know when he will eventually grow up from being a boy to being a man.

Is he Peter Pan?

lol!

Well he does live in never-never land.....

But yeah, I like having posters with different views. All adds to the spice of life.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37182
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thor wrote:And to further expand on my point you dont understand biology. Is that you believe there is many human races today, when biology shows there is only one race, the human race.

So its odd that you bring up the biological system of self de termination and understand this apparantly and yet fail to understand the biological evidence through genetic. That humans are one race.

Odd that you use science and then ignore science in the same breath

It's not a biological system self determination it's a social one, man made.

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are not the biological they pretend they are

Science doesn't lie.

I never said there were many human races, I said there were different species within the human race

Much like there are many breeds of dog within the k9 race.

I'm not responsible for you not grasping the point i was making

There aren't different species among the human race; there's one species: homo sapiens sapiens, proven (among many other things) by the fact that a healthy man and woman of any two different skin colors can easily produce offspring.

Only a few different animal species can successfully produce offspring (like tigers and lions can have ligers) but even then, they very rarely do it.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25627
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:


It is good to have smelly back for more fiery debates, but I want to know when he will eventually grow up from being a boy to being a man.

Is he Peter Pan?

lol!

Well he does live in never-never land.....

But yeah, I like having posters with different views. All adds to the spice of life.


+1

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Thor wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

It's not a biological system self determination it's a social one, man made.

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are not the biological they pretend they are

Science doesn't lie.

I never said there were many human races, I said there were different species within the human race

Much like there are many breeds of dog within the k9 race.

I'm not responsible for you not grasping the point i was making


There is many now extinct other species of humans, with only one left, the humans alive today

So you conflate breeds of dogs to different species. Quite a school boy error none the less, showing again you do not understand biology

How do you draw that conclusion, are you suggesting humans come in different breeds?

I guess you fail also to understand evolution next to selective breeding of dogs

What is the social determination for sex identity, against that of biological sex determination?

As I agree science does not lie, you simple do not understand sicence.

I know wolf definately believes in the biology of sex determination

So why did you make a false claim against him?

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are the biological sex and gender they were born with,autonomous computer systems dont care about feelings


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thor wrote:


There is many now extinct other species of humans, with only one left, the humans alive today

So you conflate breeds of dogs to different species. Quite a school boy error none the less, showing again you do not understand biology

How do you draw that conclusion, are you suggesting humans come in different breeds?

I guess you fail also to understand evolution next to selective breeding of dogs

What is the social determination for sex identity, against that of biological sex determination?

As I agree science does not lie, you simple do not understand sicence.

I know wolf definately believes in the biology of sex determination

So why did you make a false claim against him?

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are the biological sex and gender they were born with,autonomous computer systems dont care about feelings



And?

Society does care about people that have the condition gender dysphoria, as they do with any person that has a condition

Never have I disputed what biological sex people are.

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Thor wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Any transgender person giving a blood sample for analysis will be told they are the biological sex and gender they were born with,autonomous computer systems dont care about feelings



And?

Society does care about people that have the condition gender dysphoria, as they do with any person that has a condition

Never have I disputed what biological sex people are.

good we agree

a man will be a man all his life and will die a man, society might indulge his mental illness and fetishes but science doesnt care about social justice.

but you are wrong, society is not helping or caring about them, the suicide rate among the trans community is like in the 40%, the last time we saw that high a rate of suicide was among the jews in nazi germany.

so why if a transgender successfully transitions with they still be suicidial?? cearly they werent trans to begin with since the underlying psycological problem persisted after it was supposed to have been solved, that is society failing them by refusing to ask questions about it,Instead we push our children into this mad circus long before they are ready and then lock them out of sight when its done.

plenty of successful documentaries about transitions but precious little publicity given to those who regrest the choice and want to warn others, why is that do you think??

ironically there are plenty of trans people who underwent transition surgery and then woke up in the nightmare of really being trapped in the wrong body.

future generations will look back on how we butcher peoples genetials and encourage them to be trans with horror and disgust, in 100 years time they would have found a far more successful and less invasive means of helping these people find peace and happiness

if you want to run around pretending that a 6"5 man can magically become a 4"2 woman simply by saying so, then crack on.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thor wrote:


And?

Society does care about people that have the condition gender dysphoria, as they do with any person that has a condition

Never have I disputed what biological sex people are.

good we agree

a man will be a man all his life and will die a man, society might indulge his mental illness and fetishes but science doesnt care about social justice.

but you are wrong, society is not helping or caring about them, the suicide rate among the trans community is like in the 40%, the last time we saw that high a rate of suicide was among the jews in nazi germany.

so why if a transgender successfully transitions with they still be suicidial?? cearly they werent trans to begin with since the underlying psycological problem persisted after it was supposed to have been solved, that is  society failing them by refusing to ask questions about it,Instead we push our children into this mad circus long before they are ready and then lock them out of sight when its done.

plenty of successful documentaries about transitions but precious little publicity given to those who regrest the choice and want to warn others, why is that do you think??

ironically there are plenty of trans people who underwent transition surgery and then woke up in the nightmare of really being trapped in the wrong body.

future generations will look back on how we butcher peoples genetials and encourage them to be trans with horror and disgust, in 100 years time they would have found a far more successful and less invasive means of helping these people find peace and happiness

if you want to run around pretending that a 6"5 man can magically become a 4"2 woman simply by saying so, then crack on.

Why are you preaching to the choir on this?

The only thing we differ on is how you dont seem to want to offer any help to people that suffer this condition or those who are simple transgender. Not all transger people have gender dysphoria. I think they should have all the help that is need with people who feel trapped in the wrong body. As long as it does not superced the rights of others. All should have quality under the law

I simple do not mind people defining who they are, but it does not mean everyone has to follow their beliefs. Which is what this really is about beliefs. Though they should if you believe they have a mental health illness, have the same protection that people with mental health illnesses have under the law from  discrimination and prejudice.

So nobody should be forced to believe someone else's belief and only in this situation. As what we are seeing within the law is a new Transgender Blasphemy law. That you cannot disagree with some radical transgender, or face criminal action, for beiving in biological sex. Now this is not all transgender, but a radical number that is trying to change the system to suit them and only them. Which is unfair to many in society. Its not looking for ways which is equal to all in society. Beliefs are fine as long as they donot effect anyone else. These beliefs are effecting other people like for example biological women.

I do however think its certainly wrong to discrminate against them, simple for being transgender

We also have no idea what long term effect drugs will have on transgenders. Where we do know of people that have detransitioned
There is still much known about all of this, but I still believe people have a right to dignity and a life without prejudice. This includes those transgender. I do not think their rights should supercede others, which is now happenning. What I am against is an ideology that is in play from the ideological left on this whole issue. If you were up to date, I have posted many views on this current issue

Maybe you want to look at other threads I have made on this

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t26094-what-is-going-to-happen-to-gay-rights-hetrosexual-rights-female-rights-and-mens-rights?highlight=gay+rights

Also your understanding of this being a mental health issue, is partially correct in some instances and wrong in others

Have a watch, as I have posted this before


phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:32 pm

Thor wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

good we agree

a man will be a man all his life and will die a man, society might indulge his mental illness and fetishes but science doesnt care about social justice.

but you are wrong, society is not helping or caring about them, the suicide rate among the trans community is like in the 40%, the last time we saw that high a rate of suicide was among the jews in nazi germany.

so why if a transgender successfully transitions with they still be suicidial?? cearly they werent trans to begin with since the underlying psycological problem persisted after it was supposed to have been solved, that is  society failing them by refusing to ask questions about it,Instead we push our children into this mad circus long before they are ready and then lock them out of sight when its done.

plenty of successful documentaries about transitions but precious little publicity given to those who regrest the choice and want to warn others, why is that do you think??

ironically there are plenty of trans people who underwent transition surgery and then woke up in the nightmare of really being trapped in the wrong body.

future generations will look back on how we butcher peoples genetials and encourage them to be trans with horror and disgust, in 100 years time they would have found a far more successful and less invasive means of helping these people find peace and happiness

if you want to run around pretending that a 6"5 man can magically become a 4"2 woman simply by saying so, then crack on.

Why are you preaching to the choir on this?

The only thing we differ on is how you dont seem to want to offer any help to people that suffer this condition or those who are simple transgender. Not all transger people have gender dysphoria. I think they should have all the help that is need with people who feel trapped in the wrong body. As long as it does not superced the rights of others. All should have quality under the law

I simple do not mind people defining who they are, but it does not mean everyone has to follow their beliefs.

Nor should they be forced to do so

I do however think its certainly wrong to discrminate against them, simple for being transgender

We also have no idea what long term effect drugs will have on transgenders. Where we do know of people that have detransitioned
There is still much known about all of this, but I still believe people have a right to dignity and a life without prejudice. This includes those transgender. I do not think their rights should supercede others, which is now happenning. What I am against is an ideology that is in play from the ideological left on this whole issue. If you were up to date, I have posted many views on this current issue

Maybe you want to look at other threads I have made on this

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t26094-what-is-going-to-happen-to-gay-rights-hetrosexual-rights-female-rights-and-mens-rights?highlight=gay+rights

Also your understanding of this being a mental health issue, is partially correct in some instances and wrong in others

Have a watch, as I have posted this before


i dont really care too much about what you have to say on this

youre wrong, simply as that.

the only reason you care about this issue is because youre intersectional social justice warrior

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4766
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants, Not the Wall, Have Made El Paso Safe, Mr. President

Post by phildidge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thor wrote:

Why are you preaching to the choir on this?

The only thing we differ on is how you dont seem to want to offer any help to people that suffer this condition or those who are simple transgender. Not all transger people have gender dysphoria. I think they should have all the help that is need with people who feel trapped in the wrong body. As long as it does not superced the rights of others. All should have quality under the law

I simple do not mind people defining who they are, but it does not mean everyone has to follow their beliefs.

Nor should they be forced to do so

I do however think its certainly wrong to discrminate against them, simple for being transgender

We also have no idea what long term effect drugs will have on transgenders. Where we do know of people that have detransitioned
There is still much known about all of this, but I still believe people have a right to dignity and a life without prejudice. This includes those transgender. I do not think their rights should supercede others, which is now happenning. What I am against is an ideology that is in play from the ideological left on this whole issue. If you were up to date, I have posted many views on this current issue

Maybe you want to look at other threads I have made on this

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t26094-what-is-going-to-happen-to-gay-rights-hetrosexual-rights-female-rights-and-mens-rights?highlight=gay+rights

Also your understanding of this being a mental health issue, is partially correct in some instances and wrong in others

Have a watch, as I have posted this before


i dont really care too much about what you have to say on this

youre wrong, simply as that.

the only reason you care about this issue is because youre intersectional social justice warrior


Am I?

That is news to me

So what above was wrong that I posted?

As we agree on a number of factors here but not all

You cared enough to engage me in debate and where yet again I know more about the science here, you turn tail and want to run away

Hey ho

phildidge

Posts : 4768
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum