NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Thor on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:27


Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by eddie on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:29

Do you have an article I can read/skim?

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36790
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Thor on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:31

eddie wrote:Do you have an article I can read/skim?


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:38

Important to note that this is the conclusion of the Senate investigation, not the more extensive investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller.

_________________
“I did eat an entire large pizza, but I didn't eat the crusts so that's okay, right?"

- Eddie
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25340
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Thor on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 16:15

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Important to note  that this is the conclusion of the Senate investigation, not the more extensive investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller.


Lets see how that pans out Ben

Personally, to me the Russians have been trying to sway elections

Whether Trump is in collusion is another matter. If he is, then he should be tried for treason

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 16:32

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Important to note  that this is the conclusion of the Senate investigation, not the more extensive investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller.


Lets see how that pans out Ben

Personally, to me the Russians have been trying to sway elections

Whether Trump is in collusion is another matter. If he is, then he should be tried for treason

To me it all comes down to the question of whether he's a traitor, or amazingly stupid.

He had Russians in Trump Tower for a meeting with his son to discuss dirt they said they had on Hillary Clinton. He was on the floor above.

Either he knew what was going on in his building or he's a total idiot.

_________________
“I did eat an entire large pizza, but I didn't eat the crusts so that's okay, right?"

- Eddie
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25340
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by eddie on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 16:55

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Important to note  that this is the conclusion of the Senate investigation, not the more extensive investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller.


Lets see how that pans out Ben

Personally, to me the Russians have been trying to sway elections

Whether Trump is in collusion is another matter. If he is, then he should be tried for treason

To me it all comes down to the question of whether he's a traitor, or amazingly stupid.

He had Russians in Trump Tower for a meeting with his son to discuss dirt they said they had on Hillary Clinton. He was on the floor above.

Either he knew what was going on in his building or he's a total idiot.

I’m taking a wild stab....but I think....I think...that he’s a total idiot?

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36790
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:00

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Important to note  that this is the conclusion of the Senate investigation, not the more extensive investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller.


Lets see how that pans out Ben

Personally, to me the Russians have been trying to sway elections

Whether Trump is in collusion is another matter. If he is, then he should be tried for treason

It's Senate Republicans.  Of course it's going to end pro-Trump.  The Democratic House has opened a new, more honest hearing.

The collusion is right there before your eyes, in the June 9th meeting at Trump tower.  The Russian offers to aid the campaign; it's illegal for foreign nationals to contribute to a campaign.  The emails describe the illegal purpose of the meeting, and Don Jr. responds: "If it's what you say it's about, great!"  The conspiracy is complete at that point. This all came to light over a year ago.

Even if they didn't finalize plans, the conspiracy was complete when they agreed.  Read the law.  But, we know that they did go ahead and finalize things.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Thor on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:14

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:


Lets see how that pans out Ben

Personally, to me the Russians have been trying to sway elections

Whether Trump is in collusion is another matter. If he is, then he should be tried for treason

To me it all comes down to the question of whether he's a traitor, or amazingly stupid.

He had Russians in Trump Tower for a meeting with his son to discuss dirt they said they had on Hillary Clinton. He was on the floor above.

Either he knew what was going on in his building or he's a total idiot.


Ineed it could be either if he is guilty and I do not mean if.

Personally I think he is that clueless

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:17

It doesn't matter. He'll get off. America is not a nation of laws.

Look at Dick Cheney.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Maddog on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:30

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

To me it all comes down to the question of whether he's a traitor, or amazingly stupid.

He had Russians in Trump Tower for a meeting with his son to discuss dirt they said they had on Hillary Clinton. He was on the floor above.

Either he knew what was going on in his building or he's a total idiot.

I’m taking a wild stab....but I think....I think...that he’s a total idiot?

Or he is smart enough to tell folks to keep him out of it.

I mean he's no intellectual, but he is cagey.

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Maddog on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:31

Original Quill wrote:It doesn't matter.  He'll get off.  America is not a nation of laws.

Look at Dick Cheney.

Two days ago you were saying he was going to prison before his term was up.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 20:41

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:It doesn't matter.  He'll get off.  America is not a nation of laws.

Look at Dick Cheney.

Two days ago you were saying he was going to prison before his term was up.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
]
Yeah.  If wishes were dreams...

But realistically, he's 71,  He'll never see prison.  And knowing that, Democrats will probably just forget it.

But the victim will be America as a nation of laws.  Who will believe in American law and order after that travesty. We've got a gang rapist on the Supreme Court, and Republicans have sold out to Russians.

El Chapo should purchase a pardon.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Maddog on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 20:45

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Two days ago you were saying he was going to prison before his term was up.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
]
Yeah.  If wishes were dreams...

But realistically, he's 71,  He'll never see prison.  And knowing that, Democrats will probably just forget it.

But the victim will be America as a nation of laws.  Who will believe in American law and order after that travesty.  We've got a gang rapist on the Supreme Court, and Republicans have sold out to Russians.

El Chapo should purchase a pardon.

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 20:52

Basketball

A government enquiry looking at it's own navel...

Worth "fuck all" in the larger scheme of things..

That whining little turd in the "Timcast" propoganda videoes is one clueless and warped little Trumpster  --  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I hold the same levels of comtempt and disbelief for various intra-governmental "inquiries" that I see down here, patently created simply to help cover up their own  'malfeasance'.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6753
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

soooooooo...........no russian collusion eh???

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:22

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

But investigators disagree along party lines when it comes to the implications of a pattern of contacts they have documented between Trump associates and Russians — contacts that occurred before, during and after Russian intelligence operatives were seeking to help Donald Trump by leaking hacked Democratic emails and attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, on social media.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

On Tuesday, Burr doubled down, telling NBC News, "There is no factual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

Sen. Mark Warner, D.-Va., ranking member of the committee, told reporters in the Capitol Tuesday that he disagrees with the way Burr characterized the evidence about collusion, but he declined to offer his own assessment.

"I'm not going to get into any conclusions I have," he said, before adding that "there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

The series of contacts between Trump's associates, his campaign officials, his children and various Russians suggest a campaign willing to accept help from a foreign adversary, the Democrats say.

By many counts, Trump and his associates had more than 100 contacts with Russians before the January 2017 presidential inauguration.

"Donald Trump Jr. made clear in his messages that he was willing to accept help from the Russians," one Democratic Senate investigator said. "Trump publicly urged the Russians to find Clinton's missing emails."

Those facts are beyond dispute. But they also have been known for some time — and have not seemed to change Trump's political standing.

Democrats and other Trump opponents have long believed that special counsel Robert Mueller and Congressional investigators would unearth new and more explosive evidence of Trump campaign coordination with Russians. Mueller may yet do so, although Justice Department and Congressional sources say they believe that he, too, is close to wrapping up his investigation.

House Republicans announced last year they had found no evidence of collusion, but their report came under immediate criticism as a highly partisan product that excluded Democrats. Now in power, House Democrats recently announced an expanded probe that will go beyond the 2016 election to examine whether any foreign government has undue financial influence on Trump or his family. And New York federal prosecutors are pursuing their own criminal inquiry related to hush-money payments to women. The investigations into Donald Trump, therefore, are far from over.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has been conducting the sole bipartisan inquiry. The committee has sifted through some 300,000 documents, investigators tell NBC News, including classified intelligence shedding light on how the Russians communicated about their covert operation to interfere in the 2016 election.

U.S. intelligence agencies assess that the operation began as an effort to sow chaos and morphed into a plan to help Trump win. It included the hacking and leaking of embarrassing Democratic emails and the use of bots, trolls and fake accounts on social media to boost Trump, criticize Democrat Hillary Clinton and exacerbate political differences.

Predictably, Burr's comments led Trump to tweet that he had been fully vindicated, which is not the case.

"Senator Richard Burr, The Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, just announced that after almost two years, more than two hundred interviews, and thousands of documents, they have found NO COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA!" Trump tweeted Sunday. "Is anybody really surprised by this?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:24

damn some folks are gonna be so upset

hey quill hows it hanging??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:31


sorry

i couldnt help myself, i was hoping to save my great return for 2020 but went off prematurely.

im sure ben will merge or delete this since you already have the link


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:35

now i know some of you will be groaning with seeing me back after i vowed never to come back but an opportunity to gloat over something as sweet and delicious as this was simply too difficult for me to resist.

anyway



hey quill!!!!!!

QUILL!!!!!! where you at sonny

want your fortune told??? hang on let me get my ladder i cant see over this wall

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:36

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Two days ago you were saying he was going to prison before his term was up.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
]
Yeah.  If wishes were dreams...

But realistically, he's 71,  He'll never see prison.  And knowing that, Democrats will probably just forget it.

But the victim will be America as a nation of laws.  Who will believe in American law and order after that travesty.  We've got a gang rapist on the Supreme Court, and Republicans have sold out to Russians.

El Chapo should purchase a pardon.

there is always calexit to keep you warm at night

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Eilzel on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:42

smelly-bandit wrote:now i know some of you will be groaning with seeing me back after i vowed never to come back but an opportunity to gloat over something as sweet and delicious as this was simply too difficult for me to resist.

anyway



hey quill!!!!!!

QUILL!!!!!! where you at sonny

want your fortune told???  hang on let me get my ladder i cant see over this wall

On the contrary, it was inevitable you'd be back eventually. You need someone to respond to.

Welcome back Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7184
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 20:57

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:now i know some of you will be groaning with seeing me back after i vowed never to come back but an opportunity to gloat over something as sweet and delicious as this was simply too difficult for me to resist.

anyway



hey quill!!!!!!

QUILL!!!!!! where you at sonny

want your fortune told???  hang on let me get my ladder i cant see over this wall

On the contrary, it was inevitable you'd be back eventually. You need someone to respond to.

Welcome back Laughing

of course it was inevitable

did you really think i was going to let this slide by??

i was trying to hold back until trumps re-election but ummmmmmmmm yeah i couldnt contain myself

i couldnt ignore this opportunity to rub certian peoples noses right into this big steaming pile of trump shit, where is quill by the way???

you must at least be happy about it, must be a relief to know that the great american democracy remains secure and inviolable???

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:10

smelly-bandit wrote:damn some folks are gonna be so upset

hey quill hows it hanging??

So great.  Last night in the Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort sentencing hearing a federal judge declared it a conclusive fact that on August 2nd, 2016 Manafort met with a Russian spy at the Grand Havana bar on Fifth Avenue, where he turned over data that allowed to Russians to target their Wikileaks attack.

This pretty much wraps up the collusion case.  On June 9, 2016, the Trump personnel, including Manafort, met with Kremlin spies in Trump Tower to enter into the conspiracy.  So now we see on the August 2nd contact, the Trump head of the campaign delivering on their end of the conspiracy.

We know the Ruskies delivered on their end.  It is admitted by Facebook, and the CIA has proved it conclusively.  Haha... they even paid Facebook in Russian roubles.  Twisted Evil

It's a wrap, folks...

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:23

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:damn some folks are gonna be so upset

hey quill hows it hanging??

So great.  Last night in the Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort sentencing hearing a federal judge declared it a conclusive fact that on August 2nd, 2016 Manafort met with a Russian spy at the Grand Havana bar on Fifth Avenue, where he turned over data that allowed to Russians to target their Wikileaks attack.

This pretty much wraps up the collusion case.  On June 9, 2016, the Trump personnel, including Manafort, met with Kremlin spies in Trump Tower to enter into the conspiracy.  So now we see on the August 2nd contact, the Trump head of the campaign delivering on their end of the conspiracy.

We know the Ruskies delivered on their end.  It is admitted by Facebook, and the CIA has proved it conclusively.  Haha... they even paid Facebook in Russian roubles.  Twisted Evil

It's a wrap, folks...

so when is trump getting arrested????

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:33

cheers

The Smelly Bandit is still alive and kicking,  despite any and all rumours to the contrary...

Now --  i wonder where his kindred spirit like-minded anti-democracy fellow misanthrope 'Independent Thoughts' is hiding, still MIA  (or should that be 'AWL' ?)

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb..


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6753
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:35

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:cheers

Smelly Bandit is still alive and kicking,  despite any and all rumours to the contrary...

Now --  i wonder where his kindred spirit like-minded anti-democracy fellow misanthrope 'Independent Thoughts' is hiding, still MIA  (or should that be 'AWL' ?)

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb..

i see the towns straw dog is still neutered and toothless

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:36

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So great.  Last night in the Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort sentencing hearing a federal judge declared it a conclusive fact that on August 2nd, 2016 Manafort met with a Russian spy at the Grand Havana bar on Fifth Avenue, where he turned over data that allowed to Russians to target their Wikileaks attack.

This pretty much wraps up the collusion case.  On June 9, 2016, the Trump personnel, including Manafort, met with Kremlin spies in Trump Tower to enter into the conspiracy.  So now we see on the August 2nd contact, the Trump head of the campaign delivering on their end of the conspiracy.

We know the Ruskies delivered on their end.  It is admitted by Facebook, and the CIA has proved it conclusively.  Haha... they even paid Facebook in Russian roubles.  Twisted Evil

It's a wrap, folks...

so when is trump getting arrested????

He won't get arrested until he is removed/voted out of office. You can't charge a sitting president.

His kids, who conspired in the June 9th meeting and the August 2nd meeting, will get arrested and convicted. Trump is 71-years old, and he will probably never see a jail. But it will be delightful to see him waving off his kids.

And imagine as his beloved Trump Tower and Mar-y-Lago are forfeited. He can join the homeless under the westside highway.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:38

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:cheers

Smelly Bandit is still alive and kicking,  despite any and all rumours to the contrary...

Now --  i wonder where his kindred spirit like-minded anti-democracy fellow misanthrope 'Independent Thoughts' is hiding, still MIA  (or should that be 'AWL' ?)

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb..

i see the towns straw dog is still neutered and toothless

Cool

That's purely wishful thinking on your part, turd face...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6753
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:41

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

so when is trump getting arrested????

He won't get arrested until he is removed/voted out of office.  You can't charge a sitting president.

His kids, who conspired in the June 9th meeting and the August 2nd meeting, will get arrested and convicted.  Trump is 71-years old, and he will probably never see a jail.  But it will be delightful to see him waving off his kids.

And imagine as his beloved Trump Tower and Mar-y-Lago are forfeited.  He can join the homeless under the westside highway.

i thought you said he was going to get impeached and then arrested in new york or something because new york has different laws??

you bored the shit out of me with the jargon but you seemed pretty convinced his impeachment and arrest was inbound, and that was like 2 years ago, said muller was your best mate and better than dog the bounty hunter at getting his man

what happened?? what went wrong??? i mean you gotta be honest, it doesnt look good, even the democrat dude is saying no collusion.

i just dont understand

why is trump still your president

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 21:48

Bandit wrote:i thought you said he was going to get impeached and then arrested in new york or something because new york has different laws??

Christ, Russ. I have to relearn you all over, every time.

Trump is president. He will try to pardon everyone he fucked up legally. New York state has duplicate laws as the feds.

What I said was, the state will try the kids so pussy-grabber won't be able to pardon them (pardon power doesn't extend to the states).

Once Trump is removed from office, he can be tried by the Feds. But he will be deceased before it gets to trial. He's too old.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 14 Feb 2019 - 22:00

Original Quill wrote:
Bandit wrote:i thought you said he was going to get impeached and then arrested in new york or something because new york has different laws??

Christ, Russ.  I have to relearn you all over, every time.

Trump is president.  He will try to pardon everyone he fucked up legally.  New York state has duplicate laws as the feds.

What I said was, the state will try the kids so pussy-grabber won't be able to pardon them (pardon power doesn't extend to the states).

Once Trump is removed from office, he can be tried by the Feds.  But he will be deceased before it gets to trial.  He's too old.

What's he gonna be tried for?

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 3:19

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Christ, Russ.  I have to relearn you all over, every time.

Trump is president.  He will try to pardon everyone he fucked up legally.  New York state has duplicate laws as the feds.

What I said was, the state will try the kids so pussy-grabber won't be able to pardon them (pardon power doesn't extend to the states).

Once Trump is removed from office, he can be tried by the Feds.  But he will be deceased before it gets to trial.  He's too old.

What's he gonna be tried for?

Idea

Encouraging people like you..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6753
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 3:51

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Bandit wrote:i thought you said he was going to get impeached and then arrested in new york or something because new york has different laws??

Christ, Russ.  I have to relearn you all over, every time.

Trump is president.  He will try to pardon everyone he fucked up legally.  New York state has duplicate laws as the feds.

What I said was, the state will try the kids so pussy-grabber won't be able to pardon them (pardon power doesn't extend to the states).

Once Trump is removed from office, he can be tried by the Feds.  But he will be deceased before it gets to trial.  He's too old.

What's he gonna be tried for?

Hey smells, now that you're back here posting are you going to go back on the other forums and admit you were lying when you said I banned you?

_________________
“I did eat an entire large pizza, but I didn't eat the crusts so that's okay, right?"

- Eddie
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25340
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Maddog on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 10:09

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's he gonna be tried for?

Hey smells, now that you're back here posting are you going to go back on the other forums and admit you were lying when you said I banned you?
Is lying not allowed here? 

I thought it was encouraged?

_________________
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 11:35

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Christ, Russ.  I have to relearn you all over, every time.

Trump is president.  He will try to pardon everyone he fucked up legally.  New York state has duplicate laws as the feds.

What I said was, the state will try the kids so pussy-grabber won't be able to pardon them (pardon power doesn't extend to the states).

Once Trump is removed from office, he can be tried by the Feds.  But he will be deceased before it gets to trial.  He's too old.

What's he gonna be tried for?

That's an interesting question.

Of course he will be held for Conspiracy against the United States, Espionage, Election law violations, as well as perjury and his efforts to obstruct justice. There will be other charges, such as conspiracy to violate the Logan Act, and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. There will be violations of the Emoluments clause, which will likely result in forfeiture of all his properties...as will as his drug trading.

It is likely those crimes will be wrapped up in a RICO count, which will involve telephone and mail fraud as predicate acts. In his non-public capacity, he will be held for money laundering, drug trafficking and human smuggling & prostitution (Russians' favorite crimes).

It is my hope that he will be charged, along with Jeff Epstien, for his rape of a 13-year old girl, and any other activities of this sort, and related acts such as the Mann Act. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 11:43

Of course, Donald Trump will be 73-years in June, and with the stress of his prosecution, he may not make it.

But at least the forfeiture laws will come into play, and whatever is left of his fortune will go into federal coffers. His children and associates will be in prison for life, and another major New York crime family will be wiped out.

We may have to break off diplomatic relations with the Russian Federation, but that's all right with me.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 12:13

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's he gonna be tried for?

Hey smells, now that you're back here posting are you going to go back on the other forums and admit you were lying when you said I banned you?

I'd love to, but I have my street cred to worry about. After smearing you for so long and so loudly to anyone who wanted to hear and a few who didn't, it just won't do to have to make some grovelling humiliating climbdown

I mean you have still effectively banned me, certainly from using news sources that factually destory your narrative, under the banner of "no fake news allowed here"

Ironic since you allow links to CNN. (Covington Catholic backtrack???)

Besides my argument stands

You banned me from Using certain news sources to make arguments, if I cannot have the freedom to make my arguments using my own sources then what's the point.

So I was very careful about what I said, I never said you had banned me from posting, but had banned me from posting THE TRUTH

It was as I explained an indirect defacto ban.

The logic is as follows

El chapo has NOT had his freedom taken away, he is free to. Walk. Around his cell at any time he chooses

He is free to take a shit or a shower when he needs to.

He is free to do a great many things within the confines of his cell.

The same cell you placed around me.

So yeah....... Nah.

Unless of course you're really butthurt about the no collusion thing and need a smelly-bandit hug???



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 12:20

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's he gonna be tried for?

That's an interesting question.

Of course he will be held for Conspiracy against the United States, Espionage, Election law violations, as well as perjury and his efforts to obstruct justice.  There will be other charges, such as conspiracy to violate the Logan Act, and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.  There will be violations of the Emoluments clause, which will likely result in forfeiture of all his properties...as will as his drug trading.

It is likely those crimes will be wrapped up in a RICO count, which will involve telephone and mail fraud as predicate acts.  In his non-public capacity, he will be held for money laundering, drug trafficking and human smuggling & prostitution (Russians' favorite crimes).

It is my hope that he will be charged, along with Jeff Epstien, for his rape of a 13-year old girl, and any other activities of this sort, and related acts such as the Mann Act.  https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/

OK.

But you have been saying the same thing for 2 years,if fact you've changed your tune over the course of the investigation.

You were adamant that it was going to be an impeachment

Then it was collusion was the smoking gun

Now its "conspiracy"

I can tell you exactly what will happen.

Trump will build his wall

He will be reelected in 2020

And will retire as the most successful American president in decades, oh yeah and the best thing??

Trump is looking to be one of the very few presidents that's hasn't invaded and destroyed a foreign (dark skinned) country in pursuit of democracy.

No impeachment

No jail time, just the feel of MAGA getting balls deep in you

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 13:25

Russ, no one can predict the future. The sun may explode tomorrow and the impeachment will never take place.

All I can tell you is what probably and ought to take place, and under what contingencies. Right now, the Justice Department is under the influence of an opinion that the president may not be indicted. Personally, as a constitutional teacher, I think he can. But it is probably not going to happen.

Collusion, in it's legal form, is called "conspiracy". Conspiracy is the same as the underlying crime, only it's doing it with others...and the actions of others are your actions. Thus, even if Trump didn't know the details, when Paul Manafort met with a Russian spy at the Grand Havana bar, it was the same as Trump himself. That's what conspiracy does.

With the direction taken by the American electorate in November, Trump will not be elected. The Republican Party will likewise be wiped out.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 13:38

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's he gonna be tried for?

Hey smells, now that you're back here posting are you going to go back on the other forums and admit you were lying when you said I banned you?

I'd love to, but I have my street cred to worry about. After smearing you for so long and so loudly to anyone who wanted to hear and a few who didn't, it just won't do to have to make some grovelling humiliating climbdown

I mean you have still effectively banned me, certainly from using news sources that factually destory your narrative, under the banner of "no fake news allowed here"

Ironic since you allow links to CNN. (Covington Catholic backtrack???)

Besides my argument stands

You banned me from Using certain news sources to make arguments, if I cannot have the freedom to make my arguments using my own sources then what's the point.

So I was very careful about what I said, I never said you had banned me from posting, but had banned me from posting THE TRUTH

It was as I explained an indirect defacto ban.

The logic is as follows

El chapo has NOT had his freedom taken away, he is free to. Walk. Around his cell at any time he chooses

He is free to take a shit or a shower when he needs to.

He is free to do a great many things within the confines of his cell.

The same cell you placed around me.

So yeah....... Nah.

Unless of course you're really butthurt about the no collusion thing and need a smelly-bandit hug???



Hahahaha, no collusion. This is one of MANY investigations, and it was run by partisan Republicans who lick Trump's ass even harder than you do. Let the independent Mueller investigation play out before you do any victory dances.

_________________
“I did eat an entire large pizza, but I didn't eat the crusts so that's okay, right?"

- Eddie
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25340
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:04

The Senate and House investigations, started when Republicans were in control of both Houses.  They were rigged from the beginning.  They avoided the real targets, and asked cream-puff questions of people in the know, and when a thorny answer came along...they wouldn't issue a subpoena and hold a witness in contempt.  It was merely a show.

When a real House committee came along, they did the only thing they could.  Their last hoo-ray...they shouted naf, naf, we didn't find anything, and we're shutting down.  Of course, that was because with the House committees in Democratic hands, the real show starts right now!

Expect to see legislators calling witnesses out as liars, holding them in contempt, and committing them to prison for obstructing Congress and perjury.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by eddie on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:09

Perhaps the whole government and all the other powerful people are corrupt and that’s all there is to it?

_________________
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36790
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:29

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'd love to, but I have my street cred to worry about. After smearing you for so long and so loudly to anyone who wanted to hear and a few who didn't, it just won't do to have to make some grovelling humiliating climbdown

I mean you have still effectively banned me, certainly from using news sources that factually destory your narrative, under the banner of "no fake news allowed here"

Ironic since you allow links to CNN. (Covington Catholic backtrack???)

Besides my argument stands

You banned me from Using certain news sources to make arguments, if I cannot have the freedom to make my arguments using my own sources then what's the point.

So I was very careful about what I said, I never said you had banned me from posting, but had banned me from posting THE TRUTH

It was as I explained an indirect defacto ban.

The logic is as follows

El chapo has NOT had his freedom taken away, he is free to. Walk. Around his cell at any time he chooses

He is free to take a shit or a shower when he needs to.

He is free to do a great many things within the confines of his cell.

The same cell you placed around me.

So yeah....... Nah.

Unless of course you're really butthurt about the no collusion thing and need a smelly-bandit hug???



Hahahaha, no collusion. This is one of MANY investigations, and it was run by partisan Republicans who lick Trump's ass even harder  than you do. Let the independent Mueller investigation play out before you do any victory dances.

you best get used to trump being your preidnet ben

you will win in 2020

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:30

Original Quill wrote:The Senate and House investigations, started when Republicans were in control of both Houses.  They were rigged from the beginning.  They avoided the real targets, and asked cream-puff questions of people in the know, and when a thorny answer came along...they wouldn't issue a subpoena and hold a witness in contempt.  It was merely a show.

When a real House committee came along, they did the only thing they could.  Their last hoo-ray...they shouted naf, naf, we didn't find anything, and we're shutting down.  Of course, that was because with the House committees in Democratic hands, the real show starts right now!

Expect to see legislators calling witnesses out as liars, holding them in contempt, and committing them to prison for obstructing Congress and perjury.

2 years!!!!!

youve been banging your gums together for the last two years, and what have you got to show for it???

nothing.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:33

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The Senate and House investigations, started when Republicans were in control of both Houses.  They were rigged from the beginning.  They avoided the real targets, and asked cream-puff questions of people in the know, and when a thorny answer came along...they wouldn't issue a subpoena and hold a witness in contempt.  It was merely a show.

When a real House committee came along, they did the only thing they could.  Their last hoo-ray...they shouted naf, naf, we didn't find anything, and we're shutting down.  Of course, that was because with the House committees in Democratic hands, the real show starts right now!

Expect to see legislators calling witnesses out as liars, holding them in contempt, and committing them to prison for obstructing Congress and perjury.

2 years!!!!!

youve been banging your gums together for the last two years, and what have you got to show for it???

nothing.

34 indictments that we know of, so far.

_________________
“I did eat an entire large pizza, but I didn't eat the crusts so that's okay, right?"

- Eddie
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25340
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 14:57

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

2 years!!!!!

youve been banging your gums together for the last two years, and what have you got to show for it???

nothing.

34 indictments that we know of, so far.

and???

when is trump going to get impeached like i was promised??

when is trump ging to go to jail, like i was promised???


its comical watching you deny reality

trump s going to be re-elected in 2020 and im gonna be right here to rub your nose in it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Fri 15 Feb 2019 - 19:00

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The Senate and House investigations, started when Republicans were in control of both Houses.  They were rigged from the beginning.  They avoided the real targets, and asked cream-puff questions of people in the know, and when a thorny answer came along...they wouldn't issue a subpoena and hold a witness in contempt.  It was merely a show.

When a real House committee came along, they did the only thing they could.  Their last hoo-ray...they shouted naf, naf, we didn't find anything, and we're shutting down.  Of course, that was because with the House committees in Democratic hands, the real show starts right now!

Expect to see legislators calling witnesses out as liars, holding them in contempt, and committing them to prison for obstructing Congress and perjury.

2 years!!!!!

youve been banging your gums together for the last two years, and what have you got to show for it???

nothing.

Hey, there's no accounting for the time and money that law costs.  You can get impatient if you want, but...

I will say, most times the sentence is final.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat 16 Feb 2019 - 6:59

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

2 years!!!!!

youve been banging your gums together for the last two years, and what have you got to show for it???

nothing.

Hey, there's no accounting for the time and money that law costs.  You can get impatient if you want, but...

I will say, most times the sentence is final.

but the thing is , and you dont seem to want to address this, is that you told me that trump was going to be impeached and then arrested and then tried and then sent to prison.

none of that has happened.

so you have gone from "we gonna impeach and arrest and sentence to prison" to "mmmmmmm maybe we will get him on something at sometime in the future"

mans gotta have a dream i suppose

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

PROUD to be a BOY
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Posts : 4361
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION Investigation Concludes

Post by Original Quill on Sat 16 Feb 2019 - 12:05

smelly b wrote:but the thing is , and you dont seem to want to address this, is that you told me that trump was going to be impeached and then arrested and then tried and then sent to prison.

none of that has happened.

Watch.  Watch closely.  I have addressed it, and I am again addressing it:

You are too impatient.  It takes time.  I've told you, law takes time.  In addition, we have had to deal with all the obfuscation the Russo-Republicans have been putting up.  They lie.  They leak.  They break laws.  They perjure themselves.  They obstruction justice.  All of these things, that don't arise in the normal criminal case, arise here because it has political overtones.

The normal organized crime case takes 5 - 7 years.  But look...look at the progress we have made in an international conspiracy case, started only 18-months ago.  Count the progress we have made in this one:  37 indictments, 3 companies; 9 convictions...and a shitpot of intelligence, enough to last a decade.

cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum