Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Go down

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.





Cannot see many men signing up to this to be honest

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:44 pm

She's off her bleeding nut,  Tell her to take up sewing or something.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11068
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by The Devil, You Know on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 am

Thor wrote:Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.





Cannot see many men signing up to this to be honest
she's ripped off an idea from meet the fockers, the mannery gland


if men want to pretend to be women then that's fine, but a bottle works just as well if you cant get a real women to do it.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:00 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.





Cannot see many men signing up to this to be honest
she's ripped off an idea from meet the fockers, the mannery gland


if men want to pretend to be women then that's fine, but a bottle works just as well if you cant get a real women to do it.


+1

lol!

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Original Quill on Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Gross.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Syl on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Utterly /\.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 17818
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 am

Laughing

Nothing wrong with bottle feeding, when the father wants to give mum a break...

This kind of idiotic nonsense is simply another opportunist trying to invent a 'market' for a useless product that nobody knew that they needed or wanted..

Until she came along, "looking for a niche to fill..".

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6753
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgUVduKFL4
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2350
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 am

Why not get them a menstrual kit too
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9039
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Why not get them a menstrual kit too
That'll be next in the merging of the sexes. Twisted Evil

What happened to the good old days when dad was too busy working to support mum and baby to be envious of her ability to breast feed.

The world has gone mad.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 17818
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Why not get them a menstrual kit too
That'll be next in the merging of the sexes. Twisted Evil

What happened to the good old days when dad was too busy working to support mum and baby to be envious of her ability to breast feed.

The world has gone mad.

How on earth was that the good old days?

The good old days was when people placed their children over their own tiredness
For example my dad held two jobs after the army and still had time when home to play with his children
Technology has allowed parents to use gadgets to babysit children, as they now are too bone idol to spen quality time with thier children in the main

Its why now children are so fragile

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:58 pm

A couple make a baby, they work to support it, at least thats how responsible couples act.
So...mum has just had a baby and is nursing, dad brings home the money to support his family.
I doubt any dad feels left out because his chest is not producing milk Rolling Eyes ....but if he does he should seek psychiatric help.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 17818
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Syl wrote:A couple make a baby, they work to support it, at least thats how responsible couples act.
So...mum has just had a baby and is nursing, dad brings home the money to support his family.
I doubt any dad feels left out because his breasts are not producing milk....and if he does he should seek psychiatric help.

Both my parents raised me, as well as my siblings
My parents were responsible
Why cannot a mother bring home the money?

Thor

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by veya_victaous Yesterday at 9:52 am

I got to say I would consider using one

Holding my god daughter (her mum bravely left her with me and her dad to go to shops) I thought it would be useful, I was holding her sitting on couch and she was getting fidgety and was obviously getting hungry,  she quietened with her pacifier but it seemed a natural way to feed a child (cause it is)

I mean really it's just an odd shaped bottle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18867
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Syl Yesterday at 1:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I got to say I would consider using one

Holding my god daughter (her mum bravely left her with me and her dad to go to shops) I thought it would be useful, I was holding her sitting on couch and she was getting fidgety and was obviously getting hungry,  she quietened with her pacifier but it seemed a natural way to feed a child (cause it is)

I mean really it's just an odd shaped bottle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's a natural way for a mother to feed her child, I cant think of anything more UNNATURAL than for a man to pretend he is breast feeding.
Milk can be expressed into a bottle....the man can bond with the baby that way....this merging of the sexes is getting incredibly unhealthy imo.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 17818
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by nicko Yesterday at 2:09 pm

To put it bluntly, it's all bullshit !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11068
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by The Devil, You Know Yesterday at 3:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Why not get them a menstrual kit too
well apparently men can have periods too, according to some.


I would suggest if a man is having blood stream out of his penis then he gets to hospital quickly as he has a serious case of oohh nasty that needs treating.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum