Let’s let it go once and for all!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, I know we've had some problematic ads lately. I want to explain exactly what's happening.

Forumotion recently created the option to pay a small fee in exchange for running your own ads, which you get  the money from, and I took it.

My hope is that it creates a little revenue to help me and Eddie out, both on saving toward the UK financial requirement and little things like plane tickets.

I do want the user experience here to be smooth, so I'll keep looking for an ad network that won't drive us all crazy.

I hope you all understand that there will be some bumps along the way.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:06 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's pretty abusive to be called a slag and a cunt just because you disagree with someone though.
Look at it this way....would it happen in real life?

But dick, stupid little man, schizophrenic etc to name but a few are fine to you

If you find something wrong and abusive and are absuive yourself.

You have no leg to stand on

After all they are only words and only have meaning, if you apply meaning to them yourself

The problem is, when one person starts throwing random abuse around others will either retaliate or log off.
Either way, it gets to be unpleasant for onlookers.

If I started the name calling I would seriously try to curb it, but I dont...I do sometimes retaliate (I also often ignore) but I dont start it.
I honestly think the problem is that people who's first response is to start childish name calling wont admit that they are the cause of a lot of the unpleasantness....so it continues.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

At the end of the day, if a poster can’t debate without losing their shit and getting abusive and cap-locks shouting at you, then they really aren’t worth the time.

And they also lost the point when they lost their temper

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by nicko on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

I think Wolfie just proved my point, look at his answers !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12845
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

But dick, stupid little man, schizophrenic etc to name but a few are fine to you

If you find something wrong and abusive and are absuive yourself.

You have no leg to stand on

After all they are only words and only have meaning, if you apply meaning to them yourself

The problem is, when one person starts throwing random abuse around others will either retaliate or log off.
Either way, it gets to be unpleasant for onlookers.

If I started the name calling I would seriously try to curb it, but I dont...I do sometimes retaliate (I also often ignore) but I dont start it.
I honestly think the problem is that people who's first response is to start childish name calling wont admit that they are the cause of a lot of the unpleasantness....so it continues.

The problem is always the same

That two people engage for tit for tat

There is no excuse from either side

I am never right when I have been abusive and neither are you

As Eddie says, we can simple walk away

You did start the other day calling me an arse licker on this very thread

But hey ho

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by nicko on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:12 pm

But Wolfie is such a nice poster, never gets hateful does he ? Does he fuck !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12845
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:14 pm

eddie wrote:At the end of the day, if a poster can’t debate without losing their shit and getting abusive and cap-locks shouting at you, then they really aren’t worth the time.

And they also lost the point when they lost their temper

So you don't think that Wolfman and Didge are worth anyone's time then?

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:16 pm

I am not the one complaining, am I? And I have already said what I usually do in that situation.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm

eddie wrote:I am not the one complaining, am I? And I have already said what I usually do in that situation.

Well you're not the only one on this forum are you? You're supposed to listen to the views of the posters, what with you being admin or a mod or whatever.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Syl wrote:I dont know why this forum doesn't have more people joining....maybe it's too middle of the road.
I have been on forums where anything goes re insults, pictures posted, etc....people join because they love to bully online or urge on other bullies, they do well BECAUSE of the abuse.

Other forums dont allow it and yet still manage to run well.
I was a member of a really well run forum for a few years "Dallas Digest"....it eventually closed but whilst it was active it was very busy.

There was plenty discussion and arguments there, but within the bounds of   'Treat other posters the same way you would treat guests into your home'...ie with respect.

digital spy is busy, these free forums are not really in the same class. The problem is that they usually end up as echo chambers with any dissenting views driven out.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They can't allow much abuse here because it's a free forum. Forums which are paid for get away with more.

It's pretty abusive to be called a slag and a cunt just because you disagree with someone though.
Look at it this way....would it happen in real life?
yeah but most people just ignore wolfie and andwew


Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's pretty abusive to be called a slag and a cunt just because you disagree with someone though.
Look at it this way....would it happen in real life?

But dick, stupid little man, schizophrenic etc to name but a few are fine to you

If you find something wrong and abusive and are absuive yourself.

You have no leg to stand on

After all they are only words and only have meaning, if you apply meaning to them yourself
pot, kettle, black springs to mind

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:48 pm

eddie wrote:I am not the one complaining, am I? And I have already said what I usually do in that situation.
here's a fence, want to have a nice seat
and just about enough room for all the mods
Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 300px-10

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:49 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not the one complaining, am I? And I have already said what I usually do in that situation.
here's a fence, want to have a nice seat
and just about enough room for all the mods
Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 300px-10

Hahahaha says the man who sits on the fence on his own forum until it’s a girl whispering in your ear....eh? Wink

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:09 pm

Or until he gets a ...tap on his shoulder! lol!

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:16 pm

So the gist of it all seems that the forum should grow while at the same time people should stop posting when people get abusive towards them and each other.  

Sounds like a great plan. It's the highly successful business plan of "making your customer feel like shit while trying to increase sales".

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 6356
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Maddog wrote:So the gist of it all seems that the forum should grow while at the same time people should stop posting when people get abusive towards them and each other.  

Sounds like a great plan. It's the highly successful business plan of "making your customer feel like shit while trying to increase sales".

That's very good. Laughing

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:57 pm

nicko wrote:The biggest "insulter on this Forum is Wolfie, if anyone can't see that they are bloody blind !!!!!

Believe me, there are others. I like wolf because he is up front about it...makes his point and it's over. There's no bullshite, and he's back the next morning chatting and friendly.

Some embed their insults in subtle aspersions that last a lot longer.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30951
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:The biggest "insulter on this Forum is Wolfie, if anyone can't see that they are bloody blind !!!!!

Believe me, there are others.  I like wolf because he is up front about it...makes his point and it's over.  There's no bullshite, and he's back the next morning chatting and friendly.

Some embed their insults in subtle aspersions that last a lot longer.

I disagree. Nearly all of us say what we think and are upfront about it.
And I disagree about Wolf. He holds grudges for ages.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:15 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont know why this forum doesn't have more people joining....maybe it's too middle of the road.
I have been on forums where anything goes re insults, pictures posted, etc....people join because they love to bully online or urge on other bullies, they do well BECAUSE of the abuse.

Other forums dont allow it and yet still manage to run well.
I was a member of a really well run forum for a few years "Dallas Digest"....it eventually closed but whilst it was active it was very busy.

There was plenty discussion and arguments there, but within the bounds of   'Treat other posters the same way you would treat guests into your home'...ie with respect.

digital spy is busy, these free forums are not really in the same class. The problem is that they usually end up as echo chambers with any dissenting views driven out.

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:21 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's actually no reason why this forum shouldn't have a lot more members because it does have a wide range of topics. Perhaps the header about polite and civil debate is actually putting some potential members off. Laughing
all these forums reach a certain point and then all the same people are just left. A reason may be that the more left wing ones always try to make it in their own image and force others out, until it is just an echo chamber. It happened on ADO, it happened on onion swappers, it happened on loose lips and it has happened here to a certain extent. Free speech means hearing things you dont like, not just the things you do.,

I strongly disagree with this, dean. I sign on to debate, not for consensus building. I'm delighted when I see you back, because it means we are going to have some real challenges. Tommy and nicko hold down the fort, but it's great to see raw RW'ers like smelly B and VoD back.

You build a cantilever truss bridge by arms that stress against each other. If they didn't push against each other, they would be useless. Same as a debate...it falls flat with lots of people supporting one another, and looking for mutual consensus.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30951
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:29 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's actually no reason why this forum shouldn't have a lot more members because it does have a wide range of topics. Perhaps the header about polite and civil debate is actually putting some potential members off. Laughing
all these forums reach a certain point and then all the same people are just left. A reason may be that the more left wing ones always try to make it in their own image and force others out, until it is just an echo chamber. It happened on ADO, it happened on onion swappers, it happened on loose lips and it has happened here to a certain extent. Free speech means hearing things you dont like, not just the things you do.,

ADO? I just think Sphinx tried too hard. I really like her, but your wrong about her, dean...she was waaay right.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30951
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
all these forums reach a certain point and then all the same people are just left. A reason may be that the more left wing ones always try to make it in their own image and force others out, until it is just an echo chamber. It happened on ADO, it happened on onion swappers, it happened on loose lips and it has happened here to a certain extent. Free speech means hearing things you dont like, not just the things you do.,

ADO?  I just think Sphinx tried too hard.  I really like her, but your wrong about her, dean...she was waaay right.
no she had a very successful forum that worked well and the hom and other leftists demanded they be mods and the whole thing imploded. she was also another that said she despised most of her posters. Never a good idea for the owner. a ratner moment.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
all these forums reach a certain point and then all the same people are just left. A reason may be that the more left wing ones always try to make it in their own image and force others out, until it is just an echo chamber. It happened on ADO, it happened on onion swappers, it happened on loose lips and it has happened here to a certain extent. Free speech means hearing things you dont like, not just the things you do.,

I strongly disagree with this, dean.  I sign on to debate, not for consensus building.  I'm delighted when I see you back, because it means we are going to have some real challenges.  Tommy and nicko hold down the fort, but it's great to see raw RW'ers like smelly B and VoD back.

You build a cantilever truss bridge by arms that stress against each other.  If they didn't push against each other, they would be useless.  Same as a debate...it falls flat with lots of people supporting one another, and looking for mutual consensus.
of course a range of views is best, or as I said it is an echo chamber. what I have seen is that some people are not happy until only their view is allowed though. Whilst I have to agree the left are poorly represented on inaflap, it is not because they are not welcome, it is because the gang here do not like being in places they cannot control, I am not lumping you in with them, I am referring specifically to homs crew who spent almost every waking hour trying to get us closed down. I would be happy to see more lefties, bob, who is pretty left wing has posted there since day one and posts his views without censure. We also get along well enough. friendly rivalry more than the abject hatred shown by wolfie and Andwew and the like. Even scrat posted for years before he was seen plotting with Sassy on twitter to bring the forum down. Sassy is a very vindictive woman who seems to have some sort of hold on a lot of people.
You should ahve seen the PM's I got from mods on forumotion about her when she was going off on her usual vendetta against us, which seems to be entirely based on her being banned early on for trying to get us shut down when she could not control the narrative.
I even put up with allkaka for years until he tried to dox Nicko.
what i have learnt about him since is quite worrying and surely something for plod to deal with.
I had a couple of rules, no doxing, no violence and no trying to bring the forumdown, all those banned have been guilty of that.
I don't care what people say about me, it is water off a ducks back. I do like pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim to be holier than thou, but in reality are not.
I believe if you pop when people prick you forums are probably not the place to be hanging around. I try not to get personal, but I will certainly extract the urine when warranted.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:14 pm

What Bollox.
You were WARNED about Kaka for years.
Stormee Major as well.
Both were sick in the head, to the point it became a question of when, not if, the security services, who actually DO monitor forums for key words, became interested in one or both.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Andy wrote:What Bollox.
You were WARNED about Kaka for years.
Stormee Major as well.
Both were sick in the head, to the point it became a question of when, not if, the security services, who actually DO monitor forums for key words, became interested in one or both.
no you hated him because you disagreed with him. you had nothing on him.
As I have said free speech is all about hearing the stuff you don't like, not just the stuff you do.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Andy wrote:What Bollox.
You were WARNED about Kaka for years.
Stormee Major as well.
Both were sick in the head, to the point it became a question of when, not if, the security services, who actually DO monitor forums for key words, became interested in one or both.
both were posters here as well and on ado and loose lips, all of which you were a member of. You threats about tories and others may well have triggered key words as well.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:The biggest "insulter on this Forum is Wolfie, if anyone can't see that they are bloody blind !!!!!

Believe me, there are others.  I like wolf because he is up front about it...makes his point and it's over.  There's no bullshite, and he's back the next morning chatting and friendly.

Some embed their insults in subtle aspersions that last a lot longer.

Yes but you wear rose tinted specs when seeing what Wolf writes. Nicko is right, he continuously insults people for no reason whatsoever, often dragging several posters in his rants....people who have often not even entered in the threads he is going off in.
I call that unprovoked abuse against others....oh, and he holds grudges (even imaginary ones) for ever. Twisted Evil

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:31 pm

What threats?.
No evidence and more bullshit from the troll of NF.
Truth is you always hated debate , surrounded yourself with yes men (oh I agree, Hugh/ Durham) and fellow Tories.
You allowed your forum to be overtaken by racist Islamaphobes, and were too dull and complacent to take notice of the warnings left of centre posters .

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

The problem is, when one person starts throwing random abuse around others will either retaliate or log off.
Either way, it gets to be unpleasant for onlookers.

If I started the name calling I would seriously try to curb it, but I dont...I do sometimes retaliate (I also often ignore) but I dont start it.
I honestly think the problem is that people who's first response is to start childish name calling wont admit that they are the cause of a lot of the unpleasantness....so it continues.

The problem is always the same

That two people engage for tit for tat

There is no excuse from either side

I am never right when I have been abusive and neither are you

As Eddie says, we can simple walk away

You did start the other day calling me an arse licker on this very thread

But hey ho

Odd how you remember every single insult (or fact) I say to you, yet dont bother to mention the way you talk to others.
It's not always tit for tat either.
In real life I have known a couple of people who try to ride roughshod over others (bullies in other words) but as soon as someone stands up to them they cry and act the victim.

I see that on forums sometimes.....if you continuously give out abuse you will be certain to get some back eventually.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:36 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's pretty abusive to be called a slag and a cunt just because you disagree with someone though.
Look at it this way....would it happen in real life?
yeah but most people just ignore wolfie and andwew

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

The problem is always the same

That two people engage for tit for tat

There is no excuse from either side

I am never right when I have been abusive and neither are you

As Eddie says, we can simple walk away

You did start the other day calling me an arse licker on this very thread

But hey ho

Odd how you remember every single insult (or fact) I say to you, yet dont bother to mention the way you talk to others.
It's not always tit for tat either.
In real life I have known a couple of people who try to ride roughshod over others (bullies in other words) but as soon as someone stands up to them they cry and act the victim.

I see that on forums sometimes.....if you continuously give out abuse you will be certain to get some back eventually.


Here is the difference

I never deny when I am out of order with abuse, in fact I generally apologise

I am simple showing many people are guilty of the same

I pointed out that you and Horatio on this thread started the abuse

Even after I made a nice reply about her

It shows I actually can move on

I really dont care about abuse directed at me

I just wish some of you would stop showing poor double standards

as if you think its wrong, then dont dish it out

I on the other hand do not mind it all directed at me

has that sunk in yet?

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Syl wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
yeah but most people just ignore wolfie and andwew

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
I haven't ,Syl.
Just more crap from Flap.
But why let a lie get in the way of more vitriol from him.
Be patient, Flop will disappear soon enough for another 6 months, when he thinks he has inflicted enough damage and chaos here.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

Odd how you remember every single insult (or fact) I say to you, yet dont bother to mention the way you talk to others.
It's not always tit for tat either.
In real life I have known a couple of people who try to ride roughshod over others (bullies in other words) but as soon as someone stands up to them they cry and act the victim.

I see that on forums sometimes.....if you continuously give out abuse you will be certain to get some back eventually.


Here is the difference

I never deny when I am out of order with abuse, in fact I generally apologise

I am simple showing many people are guilty of the same

I pointed out that you and Horatio on this thread started the abuse

Even after I made a nice reply about her

It shows I actually can move on

I really dont care about abuse directed at me

I just wish some of you would stop showing poor double standards

as if you think its wrong, then dont dish it out

I on the other hand do not mind it all directed at me

has that sunk in yet?

What does sink in is when someones default position is to name call and get abusive when someone disagrees with them(that would be you in this example) they can hardly whinge themselves when they get a taste of it back from usually patient long suffering posters. (obviously me)

Insult...go to far..apologise....rinse and repeat. Why not just debate properly and refrain from unprovoked verbal abuse in the first place?


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:


Here is the difference

I never deny when I am out of order with abuse, in fact I generally apologise

I am simple showing many people are guilty of the same

I pointed out that you and Horatio on this thread started the abuse

Even after I made a nice reply about her

It shows I actually can move on

I really dont care about abuse directed at me

I just wish some of you would stop showing poor double standards

as if you think its wrong, then dont dish it out

I on the other hand do not mind it all directed at me

has that sunk in yet?

What does sink in is when someones default position is to name call and get abusive when someone disagrees with them(that would be you in this example) they can hardly whinge themselves when they get a taste of it back from usually patient long suffering posters. (obviously me)

Insult...go to far..apologise....rinse and repeat. Why not just debate properly and refrain from unprovoked verbal abuse in the first place?



I am sure that is how your one track mind thinks on this and to never take any responsibility yourself when you do

Basically to deflect away from when you do

Again, I dont care about names or abuse thrown at me, as they are simple meaningless words

If you take offense, when you are happy to do so yourself, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself

So again for the record, when I do this, I am wrong and out of order

How hard is it for you to take some responsibility for your own actions?

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Andy wrote:What threats?.
No evidence and more bullshit from the troll of NF.
Truth is you always hated debate , surrounded yourself with yes men  (oh I agree, Hugh/ Durham) and fellow Tories.
You allowed your forum to be overtaken by racist Islamaphobes, and were too dull and complacent to take notice of the warnings left of centre posters .
you were welcomed to the forum as georgie when you pretended to be a woman. I cannot help it if you and the crew that ran you wanted to spend all your time trying to bring it down rather than debate and argue like normal people. the collusion was there for all to see when someone sent hugh your pm's. Pm's from this site by the way if I remember correctly.
It wasn't exactly room 101 but it was hilarious watching you and sassy implode. although I felt sassy was not as sincere as you for some reason. she really did bend the ear of the FM mods who had a lot of communication with me about it and did not have a lot of time for her, going so far as to tell her to shut up with the whinging.


Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Andy wrote:
Syl wrote:

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
I haven't ,Syl.
Just more crap from Flap.
But why let a lie get in the way of more vitriol from him.
Be patient, Flop will disappear soon enough for another 6 months, when he thinks he has inflicted enough damage and chaos here.

How can he inflict damage? He can liven up some debates maybe.
Lets face it. when the same old posters start and hog 90% on the threads on any given day, having others with polar opposite views can do nothing but good for any forum.


Last edited by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
yeah but most people just ignore wolfie and andwew

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
you mean you missed the vile islamaphobia he joined in with against my wife.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Andy wrote:
Syl wrote:

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
I haven't ,Syl.
Just more crap from Flap.
But why let a lie get in the way of more vitriol from him.
Be patient, Flop will disappear soon enough for another 6 months, when he thinks he has inflicted enough damage and chaos here.
you have abused my wife numerous times, in fact it was you I complained about the first time I ever contacted this forum

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
you mean you missed the vile islamaphobia he joined in with against my wife.

Yes I did.
Bringing someones personal life into forums is wrong.....unless a person is willing to debate about it that is.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Syl wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
you mean you missed the vile islamaphobia he joined in with against my wife.

Yes I did.
Bringing someones personal life into forums is wrong.....unless a person is willing to debate about it that is.
they have claimed my wife is a sex slave, that I bought, they have doxed her, they have belittled her on numerous occasions across numerous forums. Presumably because islamaphobia is ok when it is directed at my wife.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It's not much use doing any of that if you have posters who denigrate others and constantly seek argument instead of debate.    There's many a time I've stayed away from here for those reasons.   Heated debate is fine.  But when you get called an idiot  for your views or beliefs or accused of being racist, homophobic, an old slag,  etc...that's not conducive to the growth of the type of forum you have here.  

It's wearing, and it's boring.

Someone saying that to me wouldn’t make me stay away from a forum or anywhere else - not saying you’re wrong and I’m right or vice versa - I’d just ignore that person or “play” them differently.
I have a very high tolerance of people and I guess it works for me on debate forums.

What works for you, might not work for others. It bores the arse off me and I'm less inclined to post because it's like dealing with toddler tantrums.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

What does sink in is when someones default position is to name call and get abusive when someone disagrees with them(that would be you in this example) they can hardly whinge themselves when they get a taste of it back from usually patient long suffering posters. (obviously me)

Insult...go to far..apologise....rinse and repeat. Why not just debate properly and refrain from unprovoked verbal abuse in the first place?



I am sure that is how your one track mind thinks on this and to never take any responsibility yourself when you do

Basically to deflect away from when you do

Again, I dont care about names or abuse thrown at me, as they are simple meaningless words

If you take offense, when you are happy to do so yourself, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself

So again for the record, when I do this, I am wrong and out of order

How hard is it for you to take some responsibility for your own actions?

If you dont care about names and abuse thrown at you on the forum, how come you have brought up the few insults I have said to you in retaliation? You have insulted me on and off since I first joined here, I dont hold grudges obviously, as I usually end up being forum friends again when you have calmed down.....but then it starts again, as I said....rinse and repeat.
I draw a line at being called a cunt …..yet it was you who had the hissy fit not me after you called me and 2 other women the word.  Rolling Eyes

I do take responsibility Didge, I will retaliate and I can be just as cutting as you can, and it obviously bothers you more than me because I can see exactly what happens....you are in denial.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Andy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:04 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:

In fairness I have never seen Andy talk to any female posters in that way.
you mean you missed the vile islamaphobia he joined in with against my wife.

More lies and crap spouting from Flop's keyboard.
Since when was your wife a poster, here, on Flop, ADO or anywhere else?
Unless she used the name Durham, Bliar, Hugh Jardon or Chris
P Bacon.
Which wouldn't be a surprise.

We only know her name because it was common knowledge amongst everyone. You then banned everyone politically left of Ghengis Khan, which coincided with the lurch to the far right of your place.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:05 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:


I am sure that is how your one track mind thinks on this and to never take any responsibility yourself when you do

Basically to deflect away from when you do

Again, I dont care about names or abuse thrown at me, as they are simple meaningless words

If you take offense, when you are happy to do so yourself, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself

So again for the record, when I do this, I am wrong and out of order

How hard is it for you to take some responsibility for your own actions?

If you dont care about names and abuse thrown at you on the forum, how come you have brought up the few insults I have said to you in retaliation? You have insulted me on and off since I first joined here, I dont hold grudges obviously, as I usually end up being forum friends again when you have calmed down.....but then it starts again, as I said....rinse and repeat. I draw a line at being called a cunt …..yet it was you who had the hissy fit not me after you called me and 2 other women the word.  Rolling Eyes

I do take responsibility Didge, I will retaliate and I can be just as cutting as you can, and it obviously bothers you more than me because I can see exactly what happens....you are in denial.


Because i am exposing your double standards

Where you claim you never start, which this proves that you do

The above again shows you do not take any responsibility for your actions, as retaliation is no excuse

Its only about what you think of me and again i am not bothered. I am simple pointing out how you shows the worst double standards

So knock yourself out

As again, such words are meaningless to me

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes I did.
Bringing someones personal life into forums is wrong.....unless a person is willing to debate about it that is.
they have claimed my wife is a sex slave, that I bought, they have doxed her, they have belittled her on numerous occasions across numerous forums. Presumably because islamaphobia is ok when it is directed at my wife.

Well they (whoever they are) should be dealt with by the forum admin when it happens, because it's wrong.

I haven't seen that on here, I know one other Muslim lady posts (or used to) and I never saw anyone here try to belittle her over her faith.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Andy wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
you mean you missed the vile islamaphobia he joined in with against my wife.

More lies and crap spouting from Flop's keyboard.
Since when was your wife a poster, here, on Flop, ADO or anywhere else?
Unless she used the name Durham, Bliar, Hugh Jardon or Chris
P Bacon.
Which wouldn't be a surprise.

We only know her name because it was common knowledge amongst everyone. You then banned everyone politically left of Ghengis Khan, which coincided with the lurch to the far right of your place.


You have brought up his wife on numereous occasions, going off her being a Muslim
You were not the only one of course

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you dont care about names and abuse thrown at you on the forum, how come you have brought up the few insults I have said to you in retaliation? You have insulted me on and off since I first joined here, I dont hold grudges obviously, as I usually end up being forum friends again when you have calmed down.....but then it starts again, as I said....rinse and repeat. I draw a line at being called a cunt …..yet it was you who had the hissy fit not me after you called me and 2 other women the word.  Rolling Eyes

I do take responsibility Didge, I will retaliate and I can be just as cutting as you can, and it obviously bothers you more than me because I can see exactly what happens....you are in denial.


Because i am exposing your double standards

Where you claim you never start, which this proves that you do

The above again shows you do not take any responsibility for your actions, as retaliation is no excuse

Its only about what you think of me and again i am not bothered. I am simple pointing out how you shows the worst double standards

So knock yourself out

As again, such words are meaningless to me

Pointless carrying on the debate...stay in denial.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:At the end of the day, if a poster can’t debate without losing their shit and getting abusive and cap-locks shouting at you, then they really aren’t worth the time.

So walk away and go find another thread.  

That's how threads get destroyed. And that's what's so wearing. We have a good debate going and then someone comes in with the abuse and the thread dies.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Thorin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:


Because i am exposing your double standards

Where you claim you never start, which this proves that you do

The above again shows you do not take any responsibility for your actions, as retaliation is no excuse

Its only about what you think of me and again i am not bothered. I am simple pointing out how you shows the worst double standards

So knock yourself out

As again, such words are meaningless to me

Pointless carrying on the debate...stay in denial.


Excellent news, now maybe you can get back to debating

Thorin

Posts : 10012
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:17 pm

some of andwews oh so pleasant posts
Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Ha_dea10

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Threat10

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Scrat_10

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 5 Jd_ha10



it wasn't only Hom that kept screenshots you know. Why do you think the police were so quick to get scum boy

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3966
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum