Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oglala Lakota drummer John SwiftBird says he often sings traditional pow wow songs and the women were likely intoxicated

A video has surfaced on Facebook in which four women appear to be dancing in a mocking way at an Oglala Lakota street performer and traditional drummer John Swiftbird.

The video was posted to Facebook by Steve Wilkerson, a man who was visiting the Santa Fe area at the time of the incident. His posted video has received thousands of views and hundreds of comments. He also gave the video to the Santa Fe New Mexican, which posted the video to YouTube.

After initial interactions of the women -- who are wearing cowboy hats -- the man recording the video says "You should be embarrassed." The women begin to walk away and some cover their faces with their hats. He also asks the women for their names, which they do not give.

One of the women says "I'm gonna f---n kill you. Kill your mother."

The person filming asks if the women are racists, which they deny. He also films their license plate.

The plate and faces have been blocked by the Santa Fe New Mexican on the video that has been uploaded to their channel.

On the Santa Fe news channel KRQE, Swiftbird says he was singing traditional Lakota powwow songs when the women approached. "Some group of young women who were dressed in the same attire were kind of intoxicated jumping up and down to the songs I was singing, making mockery sounds."





https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/video-shows-tourists-mocking-native-drummer-in-santa-fe-U4apz0sjTkeB-EkhrchaFA/

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down


Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Thor wrote:So one can only draw one conclusion, as to Rags avoiding ny questions and failing to codemn

That she is inherantly racist towards Native Indians

I'm avoiding your hectoring posts and harassment. You can draw what conclusion you like.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone tell me what they saw these women doing?

Making mocking noises and movements to him

Do you switch on your racist glasses in such incidents?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Excuse me.  The bigoted southerners started this by picking on the inoffensive Native American, who was minding his own business.  You support them and hence you have worked your way into this position.

You are projecting your own bigoted stance onto others.  

You're supporting a man who harassed four women, so what does that make you?  A woman-hater?

Harassing? He was demonstrating against open bigotry itself. It's a free country, especially in a public place. He was exercising his First Amendment right to express his opinion, openly and rightly.

What does it make me? It makes me proud to see people like him rise to speak up for justice.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:So one can only draw one conclusion, as to Rags avoiding ny questions and failing to codemn

That she is inherantly racist towards Native Indians

I'm avoiding your hectoring posts and harassment. You can draw what conclusion you like.

Its an open forum where people debate and you are respodning to me

That is not harrasment

I have drawn the conclusion you are racist towards Native Indians

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Jules wrote:We should all mellow with age, Raggs.
Especially people of Christian faith.

Turning into a nasty ultra RW witch is not a good look.

As you were ….

Well you certainly haven't mellowed with age, you're still screaming and screeching your way around forums. Playing the religion card is sooo predictable. You should know that by now.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm avoiding your hectoring posts and harassment. You can draw what conclusion you like.

Its an open forum where people debate and you are respodning to me

That is not harrasment

I have drawn the conclusion you are racist towards Native Indians

Meh. I drew the conclusion long ago that you're a pompous bore.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its an open forum where people debate and you are respodning to me

That is not harrasment

I have drawn the conclusion you are racist towards Native Indians

Meh. I drew the conclusion long ago that you're a pompous bore.

So boring it seems, that I am easily able to draw you constantly into debate

Not bad for a pompous bore

Laughing

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're supporting a man who harassed four women, so what does that make you?  A woman-hater?

Harassing?  He was demonstrating against open bigotry itself.  It's a free country, especially in a public place.  He was exercising his First Amendment right to express his opinion, openly and rightly.

What does it make me?  It makes me proud to see people like him rise to speak up for justice.

No, it makes you someone who runs with the crowd, and someone who condones stalking and harassment, as well as being bigoted against anyone from the south.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Harassing?  He was demonstrating against open bigotry itself.  It's a free country, especially in a public place.  He was exercising his First Amendment right to express his opinion, openly and rightly.

What does it make me?  It makes me proud to see people like him rise to speak up for justice.

No, it makes you someone who runs with the crowd, and someone who condones stalking and harassment, as well as being bigoted against anyone from the south.

Um...ask yourself, why is there a crowd?  Because people can see common justice for themselves.

Why didn't the Georgian women simply walk past without picking on the Native American man?  Because, in their heart is bigotry, and they couldn't resist.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 pm

I see that nobody has answered my question. That's probably because they have no idea what those girls were doing. Cool

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone tell me what they saw these women doing?

Making mocking noises and movements to him

Do you switch on your racist glasses in such incidents?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, it makes you someone who runs with the crowd, and someone who condones stalking and harassment, as well as being bigoted against anyone from the south.

Um...ask yourself, why is there a crowd?  Because people can see common justice for themselves.

Why didn't the Georgian women simply walk past without picking on the Native American man?  Because, in their heart is bigotry, and they couldn't resist.

Ask yourself why you feel the need to point out they were from Georgia? I suggest it's because you have a preconceived negative idea about Georgians, and that makes you a bigot.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I see that nobody has answered my question. That's probably because they have no idea what those girls were doing. Cool

Didge has answered you at least three times.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I see that nobody has answered my question. That's probably because they have no idea what those girls were doing. Cool

Didge has answered you at least three times.  

Didge doesn't count ...

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I see that nobody has answered my question. That's probably because they have no idea what those girls were doing. Cool

Didge has answered you at least three times.  

As I say she has her racist blinkers on at the moment it seems

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Didge and Quill tagteaming. How sweet.

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 3489511464

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Um...ask yourself, why is there a crowd?  Because people can see common justice for themselves.

Why didn't the Georgian women simply walk past without picking on the Native American man?  Because, in their heart is bigotry, and they couldn't resist.

Ask yourself why you feel the need to point out they were from Georgia? I suggest it's because you have a preconceived negative idea about Georgians, and that makes you a bigot.

No, it's because it proves a long-standing point I have been making over, now, years.

I wouldn't be repeating it, were you not stubbornly and irrationally refusing to recognize a common act of outright bigotry.  I have to go back to the pronoun that describes the wrongdoers...the Georgians.

Again, you are projecting.  I merely made the observation once that this proves my point, that the crassness-of-mind, not to mention the racism, gun-toting and boorishness of America, comes from the south.  You keep referring to them as "the women", I am referring to them as I see them, not repeating the point but being consistent in my reference.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ask yourself why you feel the need to point out they were from Georgia? I suggest it's because you have a preconceived negative idea about Georgians, and that makes you a bigot.

No, it's because it proves a long-standing point I have been making over, now, years.

I wouldn't be repeating it, were you not stubbornly and irrationally refusing to recognize a common act of outright bigotry.  I have to go back to the pronoun that describes the wrongdoers...the Georgians.

Again, you are projecting.  I merely made the observation once that this proves my point, that the crassness-of-mind, not to mention the racism, gun-toting and boorishness of America, comes from the south.  You keep referring to them as "the women", I am referring to them as I see them, not repeating the point but being consistent in my reference.

You're referring to them as southerners, so you are already bigoted against them.

It's all a bit of a fuss over a bloke who was busking IMO.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, it's because it proves a long-standing point I have been making over, now, years.

I wouldn't be repeating it, were you not stubbornly and irrationally refusing to recognize a common act of outright bigotry.  I have to go back to the pronoun that describes the wrongdoers...the Georgians.

Again, you are projecting.  I merely made the observation once that this proves my point, that the crassness-of-mind, not to mention the racism, gun-toting and boorishness of America, comes from the south.  You keep referring to them as "the women", I am referring to them as I see them, not repeating the point but being consistent in my reference.

You're referring to them as southerners, so you are already bigoted against them.

It's all a bit of a fuss over a bloke who was busking IMO.

I'm using the pronoun that I started with. You are evading the point, slipping into a rabbit hole of semantics that fits your projection.

There issue here is some bigotted women, of Georgian origin, who are being disrespectful to Native American culture/religion. Your tu quoque fallacious reference is off-point. You are ducking.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Maddog on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Jules wrote:Your stance in this thread made me very, very angry. Even RW posters have respect for American Indians.
Why are you lurching so far to the right these days? It's disgusting.

You don't have to chase women around to show support.

He probably could have been arrested for what he did.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 5945
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're referring to them as southerners, so you are already bigoted against them.

It's all a bit of a fuss over a bloke who was busking IMO.

I'm using the pronoun that I started with.  You are evading the point, slipping into a rabbit hole of semantics that fits your projection.

There issue here is some bigotted women, of Georgian origin, who are being disrespectful to Native American culture/religion.  Your tu quoque fallacious reference is off-point.  You are ducking.

Even if they were being disrespectful, that doesn't make them bigoted. Maybe they find that wailing a bit much. I've seen more bigoted behaviour from you.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by JulesV on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:We should all mellow with age, Raggs.
Especially people of Christian faith.

Turning into a nasty ultra RW witch is not a good look.

As you were ….

Well you certainly haven't mellowed with age, you're still screaming and screeching your way around forums. Playing the religion card is sooo predictable. You should know that by now.


Not posted anywhere in ages. Cba.
I make no apology for strongly worded posts, call it screeching if you like.

I would not have posted today if I hadn't seen you pouring vitriol on a guy who took on bigoted bloody fools.
Why do you HAVE to always be on the side of the bigot?

If I played the relgious card I would pull you up a lot more often. Not just once a year or so.

_________________
Live Love Laugh
JulesV
JulesV

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Maddog wrote:
Jules wrote:Your stance in this thread made me very, very angry. Even RW posters have respect for American Indians.
Why are you lurching so far to the right these days? It's disgusting.

You don't have to chase women around to show support.  

He probably could have been arrested for what he did.  

I strongly doubt it. It's a free country.

Besides, New Mexico isn't Georgia or Louisiana.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30647
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you certainly haven't mellowed with age, you're still screaming and screeching your way around forums. Playing the religion card is sooo predictable. You should know that by now.


Not posted anywhere in ages. Cba.
I make no apology for strongly worded posts, call it screeching if you like.

I would not have posted today if I hadn't seen you pouring vitriol on a guy who took on bigoted bloody fools.
Why do you HAVE to always be on the side of the bigot?

If I played the relgious card I would pull you up a lot more often. Not just  once a year or so.

You're always angry about something, and then you come around screaming and shouting. You're an extremist who likes to make a fuss about everything. I stand by what I said - that guy had no right to harass women in the street. He's an idiot.

Don't you claim to be religious? Try behaving with some decorum at least.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 pm

The other point that has not been raised. Is if true they were drunk

Then the one who was driving, would be drinking driving and endangering lives behind the wheel.

So if someone suspected someone of drinking and then saw them get behind the wheel.

Would you not also to get down their registration?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:04 pm

There's nothing to suggest that the woman driving was drunk. Talk about clutching at straws. That's not why that idiot filmed the registration.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by JulesV on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:06 pm

This thread reminds me of Magica. She loves Native Indians and always uses them in her avvi.  hi fiesta

_________________
Live Love Laugh
JulesV
JulesV

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's nothing to suggest that the woman driving was drunk. Talk about clutching at straws. That's not why that idiot filmed the registration.

The victim believes they were intoxicated and Madoog put their beavhiour down to intoxication

So if alcohol, was not the issue, we can simple put this soley down to them being racist

Thanks for clearly up

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Maddog on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
You don't have to chase women around to show support.  

He probably could have been arrested for what he did.  

I strongly doubt it.  It's a free country.

Besides, New Mexico isn't Georgia or Louisiana.

You are not free to stalk.

Could he have followed them in his car?

How about to their hotel?

He had every right to film them acting like fools. As soon as they stopped he should have left them alone. They had committed no crime so there was no need to follow them.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 5945
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Maddog on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Thor wrote:The other point that has not been raised. Is if true they were drunk

Then the one who was driving, would be drinking driving and endangering lives behind the wheel.

So if someone suspected someone of drinking and then saw them get behind the wheel.

Would you not also to get down their registration?

Did he call the cops?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 5945
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:The other point that has not been raised. Is if true they were drunk

Then the one who was driving, would be drinking driving and endangering lives behind the wheel.

So if someone suspected someone of drinking and then saw them get behind the wheel.

Would you not also to get down their registration?

Did he call the cops?

No idea

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I strongly doubt it.  It's a free country.

Besides, New Mexico isn't Georgia or Louisiana.

You are not free to stalk.

Could he have followed them in his car?

How about to their hotel?

He had every right to film them acting like fools. As soon as they stopped he should have left them alone.  They had committed no crime so there was no need to follow them.

You are free to gain evidence to a perceived crime

He followed to the car and to video of the number plate

That is not stalking

The intent is clear cut, it was to video the suspects and their licence plate

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 pm

FFS, even if three of them had been drinking, it's not uncommon for the fourth to not drink because she's driving. Certainly, the driver looked a little less boisterous than the others.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:The other point that has not been raised. Is if true they were drunk

Then the one who was driving, would be drinking driving and endangering lives behind the wheel.

So if someone suspected someone of drinking and then saw them get behind the wheel.

Would you not also to get down their registration?

Did he call the cops?

He would have had to explain that he'd been following them and harassing them.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, even if three of them had been drinking, it's not uncommon for the fourth to not drink because she's driving. Certainly, the driver looked a little less boisterous than the others.

Based on what evidence in this regard?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Did he call the cops?

He would have had to explain that he'd been following them and harassing them.

Not if he is reporting a hate crime

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, even if three of them had been drinking, it's not uncommon for the fourth to not drink because she's driving. Certainly, the driver looked a little less boisterous than the others.

Based on what evidence in this regard?

What is your evidence that she had been drinking?

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Based on what evidence in this regard?

What is your evidence that she had been drinking?

The victim

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He would have had to explain that he'd been following them and harassing them.

Not if he is reporting a hate crime

Hate crime?

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 3489511464

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is your evidence that she had been drinking?

The victim

The bloke who was wailing? The woman who was driving wasn't near him, and he wouldn't know if she'd been drinking or not.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Not if he is reporting a hate crime

Hate crime?

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 3489511464

Yes a hate crime

More examples of how now you trhink racism is funny

What more proof does anyone need in regards to your racist mindset

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

The victim

The bloke who was wailing? The woman who was driving wasn't near him, and he wouldn't know if she'd been drinking or not.

You can smell alcohol on people

Does not matter, no police is going to charge him with stalking when he has percieved to have witnessed a crime

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The bloke who was wailing? The woman who was driving wasn't near him, and he wouldn't know if she'd been drinking or not.

You can smell alcohol on people

Does not matter, no police is going to charge him with  stalking when he has percieved to have witnessed a crime

I just told you - she wasn't near him. Did you even watch the video?

He didn't witness a crime, he just fancied getting himself some attention. Sadly, on the YouTube video there are only two comments and neither of them are very interesting.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You can smell alcohol on people

Does not matter, no police is going to charge him with  stalking when he has percieved to have witnessed a crime

I just told you - she wasn't near him. Did you even watch the video?

He didn't witness a crime, he just fancied getting himself some attention. Sadly, on the YouTube video there are only two comments and neither of them are very interesting.

You mean the video, that you are blind to four women mocking a native Indian?

Its you that need to watch the video

Frankly, they should be arrested for a racist hate crime

They were racist towards a native american indian and again you excuse racism and not for the first time

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just told you - she wasn't near him. Did you even watch the video?

He didn't witness a crime, he just fancied getting himself some attention. Sadly, on the YouTube video there are only two comments and neither of them are very interesting.

You mean the video, that you are blind to four women mocking a native Indian?

Its you that need to watch the video

Frankly, they should be arrested for a racist hate crime

They were racist towards a native american indian and again you excuse racism and not for the first time

It's not racist to jig about in front of a busker. The women who was driving was just standing there a distance away. Watch it again.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You mean the video, that you are blind to four women mocking a native Indian?

Its you that need to watch the video

Frankly, they should be arrested for a racist hate crime

They were racist towards a native american indian and again you excuse racism and not for the first time

It's not racist to jig about in front of a busker. The women who was driving was just standing there a distance away. Watch it again.

They did not walk by the man, they went up to him making mocking sounds, clearly being hateful, because he was native American Indian

The fact is you have been exposed yet again for being a racist apologist

Not once have you condemned the women

Conclusion, because you are racist towards native indians yourself

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not racist to jig about in front of a busker. The women who was driving was just standing there a distance away. Watch it again.

They did not walk by the man, they went up to him making mocking sounds, clearly being hateful, because he was native American Indian

The fact is you have been exposed yet again for being a racist apologist

Not once have you condemned the women

Conclusion, because you are racist towards native indians yourself

You never did have any logic in your thinking. lol!

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

They did not walk by the man, they went up to him making mocking sounds, clearly being hateful, because he was native American Indian

The fact is you have been exposed yet again for being a racist apologist

Not once have you condemned the women

Conclusion, because you are racist towards native indians yourself

You never did have any logic in your thinking. lol!

Well I am not the only that thinks so based on your inability to condemn some racist women

Maybe you might want to look a tad more sketically at what you believe and see

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You never did have any logic in your thinking. lol!

Well I am not the only that thinks so based on your inability to condemn some racist women

Maybe you might want to look a tad more sketically at what you believe and see

The others don't think logically either then. The two others who have commented are a bit prone to histrionics anyway.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe - Page 2 Empty Re: Video shows tourists mocking Native drummer in Santa Fe

Post by Thorin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well I am not the only that thinks so based on your inability to condemn some racist women

Maybe you might want to look a tad more sketically at what you believe and see

The others don't think logically either then. The two others who have commented are a bit prone to histrionics anyway.

Well what are people to think, that throughout this thread. You have not only made excuses for 4 racist women. You have failed to condemn them and are more angry at the man catching them in the act.

Seemns crystal clear to me and others

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum