Ha Ha This Is So Eddie - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing

Go down

Ha Ha This Is So Eddie  - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing Empty Ha Ha This Is So Eddie - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing

Post by phildidge on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:00 pm

When she pulled out the wine glasses from her handbag, I was litterally on the floor laughing

Razz

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ha Ha This Is So Eddie  - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing Empty Re: Ha Ha This Is So Eddie - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:21 pm

That, is so me. Ask Ben, he’s had to watch me tip out my bag many times to find something. I actually once found a clean pair of my daughter’s knickers in there and have no idea how or why they got in there.

I think he’s a little afraid of it.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ha Ha This Is So Eddie  - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing Empty Re: Ha Ha This Is So Eddie - A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing

Post by phildidge on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:That, is so me. Ask Ben, he’s had to watch me tip out my bag many times to find something. I actually once found a clean pair of my daughter’s knickers in there and have no idea how or why they got in there.

+1

lol!

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:29 pm

eddie wrote:That, is so me. Ask Ben, he’s had to watch me tip out my bag many times to find something. I actually once found a clean pair of my daughter’s knickers in there and have no idea how or why they got in there.

He should be. Isn't that where you put the spiders that you trap?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:

He should be.  Isn't that where you put the spiders that you trap?

Quill! One must NEVER EVER put spiders in one’s handbag! Shocked

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down