Today's news from London

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :



https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-member-who-donned-clown-mask-while-waving-shotgun-during-east-london-police-chase-faces-jail-a4053316.html

A loaded shotgun was found in the car, while cartridges were discovered on the ground nearby. Forensic testing showed it had not been fired on the night of July 26 last year.

Akinsoji was on trial alongside Nathaniel Lewis, 23, Darnell Joseph-Newill, 21, and Troy Ifill, 22, who were also said to be associated with east London gangs, who had formed an alliance under the name "Northside Newham".

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Mugshots





https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-47058948

Worcester acid attack accused sent 'nailed it!' text


More about this story here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6619069/Father-organised-ACID-attack-three-year-old-son-Home-Bargains.html

Father 'organised ACID attack on his three-year-old son in Home Bargains to ruin wife's divorce bid by making her appear an unfit mother - after he asked imam whether it was Islamic to murder her and their three children' 

Today's news from London  - Page 5 8847434-6619069-image-m-2_1548178677579

A court sketch today showing (left to right) Norbert Pulko, Saied Hussini, the father of the boy (who cannot be identified), Martina Badiova, Adam Cech, Jabar Paktia and Jan Dudi





https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47045490

Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in a street attack in north London.

The victim, who died at the scene on Caledonian Road, Islington, on Tuesday, has been named as Nedim Bilgin.

Two male suspects, aged 16 and 17, were arrested nearby on suspicion of murder, and an 18-year-old man was arrested at an address in Islington, the Met Police said.

All three remain in custody.





https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-47061701

Gang 'smuggled immigrants in dinghy' into Kent

Thomas Mason, 36, Hoa Thi Nguyen, 49, and Chi Tan Huynh, 41...

And...

Nazmi Velia, 32, of Park Street Lane, St Albans
Egert Kajaci, 35, of Turner Drive, Oxford
Erald Gapi, 27, of Marine Tower, Deptford
Wayne Lee, 46, of Grasmere Close, Watford




https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47054348

Croydon 'zombie knife' sentence overturned

Today's news from London  - Page 5 _105396339_gardner-1






https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47059020

Park Lane doorman murder accused appear in court

Haroon Akram, 25, Adham Khalil, 20, and Adham Elshalakany, 23, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court earlier.








_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down


Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

Again

Why did they fall into crime?

Why is it that no matter the time frame, we see young people fall into crime and this case, it being 5% of the prison population?

What were the actual crimes?

What backgrounds did they come from?

Should not the view be to help ensure people do not fall into crime?




Because they obviously have no respect for the law...




And flap... 3 stabbings in a week in Birmingham...


4 in 8 hours in london day before yesterday

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Thor wrote:So lets present some facts then


The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.


That was ten years ago and this is more revent

http://www.irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

Based on my reason of relative poverty, its easy to see how young people from these groups are drawn into this based on the stats Tommy gave on Blacks and Muslims.

How easy was that for me to show a correlation?
what are the stats on poor white kids, we keep getting told by labour a million or so are below the poverty line

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Thor wrote:See how he dodges the question on demographics and relative poverty

I will give him a clue

In some  US towns, they have high poverty and low crime rates
in the same way you dodged his question?

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:20 pm

gelico wrote:

why are we talking about poverty anyway

does being poor mean you have no moral compass?

is being poor a valid excuse to commit crime?

my dad grew up in poverty and he's never committed a crime in his life.

wtf?

stop making fucking excuses
I think you hit the nail on the head. Excuses.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:23 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:So lets present some facts then


The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.


That was ten years ago and this is more revent

http://www.irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

Based on my reason of relative poverty, its easy to see how young people from these groups are drawn into this based on the stats Tommy gave on Blacks and Muslims.

How easy was that for me to show a correlation?
what are the stats on poor white kids, we keep getting told by labour a million or so are below the poverty line

I posted them above, can you not read?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:23 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:See how he dodges the question on demographics and relative poverty

I will give him a clue

In some  US towns, they have high poverty and low crime rates
in the same way you dodged his question?

What question?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 pm

gelico wrote:

why are we talking about poverty anyway

does being poor mean you have no moral compass?

is being poor a valid excuse to commit crime?

my dad grew up in poverty and he's never committed a crime in his life.

wtf?

stop making fucking excuses


Because "relative poverty" its one of the factors that can lead people to crime

Nobody is excusing anything, but showing how and why they understand what factors lead people into crime

All crimes are wong and its really ridiculous for me to even point this out to you, so nobody is defending anything, so get a fucking grip and stop being so bloody closeminded

Again in some places where the majority of people are poor there is little crime

Where the vast majority are middle class, there is little crime

Where the majority is rich , there is little crime

So do you know what relative poverty is?

Let me help you gelico



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by The Devil, You Know on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 pm

it is far too simplistic to try an pin it on one cause. One parent families may be another cause, except few Muslim families dont have a father figure. My view ispart of the cause is down to not teaching kids respect from an early age. Not to demand it but to earn it.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
IF you vote labour under corbyn you are an antisemite.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm

i know what relative poverty is didge thank you

he just said himself  ''relative poverty is where the guy next door has a bigger tv than you do''

jealousy is what that is known as and it's ugly

there is no excuse for this and you seem to keep trying to find ''reasons'' for crime. crime is crime and everyone has a choice in life.

furthermore,  i don't need your help, if i do, i'll ask for it

to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:it is far too simplistic to try an pin it on one cause. One parent families may be another cause, except few Muslim families dont have a father figure. My view ispart of the cause is down to not teaching kids respect from an early age. Not to demand it but to earn it.

What did you not understand in how it is "one" of the factors?

Its certainly a major factor

So its extreme ideologies

So I am not claiming its the only factor, but we far higher levels of crime, where there is highlevels of relative poverty

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 pm

gelico wrote:


to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't


So you claim its shocking

A few years ago Glasgow, had the highest knife and violent crime in Europe for years

Were you shocked at that?

Why do you think there was a high crime there?

Why do you think London has always for centuries had high crime rates?

So I am a tad at a loss as to why you are shocked and again its based on a claim tommy made, not any facts


Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:


to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't



So I am a tad at a loss as to why you are shocked

ok, well don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out

no worries

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:51 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:



So I am a tad at a loss as to why you are shocked

ok, well don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out

no worries

Well you said you were shocked and I gave you other examples to ask if you were shocked over that

You avoided that point

So I would like to understand, as I am not shocked over this. Hence i asked you

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:26 am

gelico wrote:i know what relative poverty is didge thank you

he just said himself  ''relative poverty is where the guy next door has a bigger tv than you do''

jealousy is what that is known as and it's ugly

there is no excuse for this and you seem to keep trying to find ''reasons'' for crime.  crime is crime and everyone has a choice in life.

furthermore,  i don't need your help, if i do, i'll ask for it

to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't

This going to be a simplistic overview of why I believe crime comes more often from deprived areas. Before I go into it, know that this isn't any justification, but a fair cycle that occurs.

Poorer people have access to lower standards of education. Poorer people, those with worse education, and people from certain backgrounds, have less opportunity to get the best jobs, so less chance of getting out of their economic difficulties. (Again, and this is important, that doesn't mean mean can't or don't climb the mobility ladder, but in a lot of cases, possibly the majority, this is the way of things).

People who struggle financially and live in deprived areas are likely to have high levels of stress and depression. This makes for less happier homes (again, not always, but often), where rows can be expected to be frequent. Rows often leader to anger and anger can lead to violence (rarely, but still).

Kids from these places are therefore majorly disadvantaged when compared to kids from financially secure families who live in nice areas and send their kids to good schools. Jealousy might be wrong but it is as much a part of human nature as anger, greed and other 'sins'. So petty crime is always going to come more from deprived areas. Petty crime can put someone on a path to worse things. This is also of course fertile ground for the growth of gangs.

Religious extremities add another factor, but it isn't only or even mostly the culture that is the problem, only in so much as people of certain cultures are more likely to find themselves with certain disadvantages (such as being born in a family living in a deprived area).

There are a lot of cans, mights, sometimes etc... here; but they are not issues that exist so much, sometimes at all, in more affluent or even nice, middle class areas.

Again, no making excuses, crime is crime. But the reasons are many and largely connected. If we want to tackle these problems from the start we need to look at solving the issue of growing income inequality, improve education in schools in deprived areas as well as having greater numbers of police in these areas.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:39 am

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:i know what relative poverty is didge thank you

he just said himself  ''relative poverty is where the guy next door has a bigger tv than you do''

jealousy is what that is known as and it's ugly

there is no excuse for this and you seem to keep trying to find ''reasons'' for crime.  crime is crime and everyone has a choice in life.

furthermore,  i don't need your help, if i do, i'll ask for it

to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't

This going to be a simplistic overview of why I believe crime comes more often from deprived areas. Before I go into it, know that this isn't any justification, but a fair cycle that occurs.

Poorer people have access to lower standards of education. Poorer people, those with worse education, and people from certain backgrounds, have less opportunity to get the best jobs, so less chance of getting out of their economic difficulties. (Again, and this is important, that doesn't mean mean can't or don't climb the mobility ladder, but in a lot of cases, possibly the majority, this is the way of things).

People who struggle financially and live in deprived areas are likely to have high levels of stress and depression. This makes for less happier homes (again, not always, but often), where rows can be expected to be frequent. Rows often leader to anger and anger can lead to violence (rarely, but still).

Kids from these places are therefore majorly disadvantaged when compared to kids from financially secure families who live in nice areas and send their kids to good schools. Jealousy might be wrong but it is as much a part of human nature as anger, greed and other 'sins'. So petty crime is always going to come more from deprived areas. Petty crime can put someone on a path to worse things. This is also of course fertile ground for the growth of gangs.

Religious extremities add another factor, but it isn't only or even mostly the culture that is the problem, only in so much as people of certain cultures are more likely to find themselves with certain disadvantages (such as being born in a family living in a deprived area).

There are a lot of cans, mights, sometimes etc... here; but they are not issues that exist so much, sometimes at all, in more affluent or even nice, middle class areas.

Again, no making excuses, crime is crime. But the reasons are many and largely connected. If we want to tackle these problems from the start we need to look at solving the issue of growing income inequality, improve education in schools in deprived areas as well as having greater numbers of police in these areas.

Well done mate, but you never went far enough and why again i was never surprised at the stats, as gelico was.

The reason she is surprised is based on not understanding the reality of inequality

Its never an excuse, but anyone with even a half sense of criminology, through the ages. Understands, those less privileged and disenfranchised from society. Based on many different factors. Will turn to groups that offer an escape from this conception they have formed as non-rewarding life. Its why many gangs in the US. Whether it be Hispanic, black, Italians, jewish, Irish etc. Were able to capitalise on the poor as street gang thuggs. Its why the same has been the case throughout history and in many countries.

Thus we have criminals easily able to manipulate those most disadvantaged. Its why they are also able to entice people with ideologies like islamic extremism, or Black gang mentality. Which also an ideology formed in the US, that has been imported over here

So when Gelico says she is surprised and i am not. Its because she has no idea on criminology. Her view point is based on Muslim and black and not on history and inequality. All she is seeing is the timeframe we see today

Its why I brought up Glasgow, and how she had no answer, as they were whitethe many gangs. Living in poverty, alongside those very rich

So when Tommy brings up about the youth, based on Muslim and black

That is all she sees, is Muslim and black

Not that they are one in a long line of groups disenfranchised and brought up in poverty, alongside many far better off. In how they are more susceptible to falling into crime. The lure of black gang drug culture, has music and ideology behind this. Hence its a very  easy lure for many young black men

So you are bang on the money, sadly gelico is being closeminded on this. As she only sees people committing crimes, but never looks to see what draws them to criminality. As she badly claimed. She thinks this is an excuse. As much as I respect gelico. Its not been one of her finest moments buying into the Tommy racial bias cho cho train

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:45 am

I will add one last point which also goes over gelico's head

As she can never see what drives Tommy's views on this

Where you Eilzel and myself look to help prevent people falling to crime

They use crime stats as a weapon to use to garner hate against grups of people.

Its not even a binary view they hold but singilar

They offer no hope to tackle the problem, but see it in a context that seems to fit. A view to form a fear of, Showing the pair of them, have not learnt a damn thing about history

Sorry gelico, I respect you loads, but when you fall sadly into the Tommy sheep train and fail to understand his reasoning to claims on this. You essentially fail to understand anything. You have taken his approach to be 100% colourblind on this

Again this needs to be repeated

In no case ever, have I seen Tommy question a case that had black or asian people convicted

In fact many in the articles he posted had nothing to do with immigration, as they wer born here

The fact he used immigration, based off the vile crimes tha happened. Proves fundementally, he has a political and racist agenda

If you cannot see that gelico, then you are very much colourblind

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:48 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:i know what relative poverty is didge thank you

he just said himself  ''relative poverty is where the guy next door has a bigger tv than you do''

jealousy is what that is known as and it's ugly

there is no excuse for this and you seem to keep trying to find ''reasons'' for crime.  crime is crime and everyone has a choice in life.

furthermore,  i don't need your help, if i do, i'll ask for it

to come back to tommys stats, i still say it's a shocking amount compared to the percentage population

i don't know how anyone can say it isn't

This going to be a simplistic overview of why I believe crime comes more often from deprived areas. Before I go into it, know that this isn't any justification, but a fair cycle that occurs.

Poorer people have access to lower standards of education. Poorer people, those with worse education, and people from certain backgrounds, have less opportunity to get the best jobs, so less chance of getting out of their economic difficulties. (Again, and this is important, that doesn't mean mean can't or don't climb the mobility ladder, but in a lot of cases, possibly the majority, this is the way of things).

People who struggle financially and live in deprived areas are likely to have high levels of stress and depression. This makes for less happier homes (again, not always, but often), where rows can be expected to be frequent. Rows often leader to anger and anger can lead to violence (rarely, but still).

Kids from these places are therefore majorly disadvantaged when compared to kids from financially secure families who live in nice areas and send their kids to good schools. Jealousy might be wrong but it is as much a part of human nature as anger, greed and other 'sins'. So petty crime is always going to come more from deprived areas. Petty crime can put someone on a path to worse things. This is also of course fertile ground for the growth of gangs.

Religious extremities add another factor, but it isn't only or even mostly the culture that is the problem, only in so much as people of certain cultures are more likely to find themselves with certain disadvantages (such as being born in a family living in a deprived area).

There are a lot of cans, mights, sometimes etc... here; but they are not issues that exist so much, sometimes at all, in more affluent or even nice, middle class areas.

Again, no making excuses, crime is crime. But the reasons are many and largely connected. If we want to tackle these problems from the start we need to look at solving the issue of growing income inequality, improve education in schools in deprived areas as well as having greater numbers of police in these areas.

Well done mate, but you never went far enough and why again i was never surprised at the stats, as gelico was.

The reason she is surprised is based on not understanding the reality of inequality

Its never an excuse, but anyone with even a half sense of criminology, through the ages. Understands, those less privileged and disenfranchised from society. Based on many different factors. Will turn to groups that offer an escape from this conception they have formed as non-rewarding life. Its why many gangs in the US. Whether it be Hispanic, black, Italians, jewish, Irish etc. Were able to capitalise on the poor as street gang thuggs. Its why the same has been the case throughout history and in many countries.

Thus we have criminals easily able to manipulate those most disadvantaged. Its why they are also able to entice people with ideologies like islamic extremism, or Black gang mentality. Which also an ideology formed in the US, that has been imported over here

So when Gelico says she is surprised and i am not. Its because she has no idea on criminology. Her view point is based on Muslim and black and not on history and inequality. All she is seeing is the timeframe we see today

Its why I brought up Glasgow, and how she had no answer, as they were whitethe many gangs. Living in poverty, alongside those very rich

So when Tommy brings up about the youth, based on Muslim and black

That is all she sees, is Muslim and black

Not that they are one in a long line of groups disenfranchised and brought up in poverty, alongside many far better off. In how they are more susceptible to falling into crime. The lure of black gang drug culture, has music and ideology behind this. Hence its a very  easy lure for many young black men

So you are bang on the money, sadly gelico is being closeminded on this. As she only sees people committing crimes, but never looks to see what draws them to criminality. As she badly claimed. She thinks this is an excuse. As much as I respect gelico. Its not been one of her finest moments buying into the Tommy racial bias cho cho train

Yeah, I left the ending of my post, the bit about gangs, to speak for itself. The only surprise for me is that people can't work this out for themselves.

You rightly mentioned already how gang crime in decades gone by used to come from white people in less socially affluent areas - yet no one called it a problem with white people then...

It's all too easy to see diverse faces and foreugn sounding names to make an immediate association between 'them' and 'crime'. The grotesque straight line is almost laughably simple when looked at from a historic standpoint.

But for many I suppose going just a tad deeper is too much like hardwork - and makes for less excitig headlines.

PS: totally agree on the agenda here alien

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:56 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well done mate, but you never went far enough and why again i was never surprised at the stats, as gelico was.

The reason she is surprised is based on not understanding the reality of inequality

Its never an excuse, but anyone with even a half sense of criminology, through the ages. Understands, those less privileged and disenfranchised from society. Based on many different factors. Will turn to groups that offer an escape from this conception they have formed as non-rewarding life. Its why many gangs in the US. Whether it be Hispanic, black, Italians, jewish, Irish etc. Were able to capitalise on the poor as street gang thuggs. Its why the same has been the case throughout history and in many countries.

Thus we have criminals easily able to manipulate those most disadvantaged. Its why they are also able to entice people with ideologies like islamic extremism, or Black gang mentality. Which also an ideology formed in the US, that has been imported over here

So when Gelico says she is surprised and i am not. Its because she has no idea on criminology. Her view point is based on Muslim and black and not on history and inequality. All she is seeing is the timeframe we see today

Its why I brought up Glasgow, and how she had no answer, as they were whitethe many gangs. Living in poverty, alongside those very rich

So when Tommy brings up about the youth, based on Muslim and black

That is all she sees, is Muslim and black

Not that they are one in a long line of groups disenfranchised and brought up in poverty, alongside many far better off. In how they are more susceptible to falling into crime. The lure of black gang drug culture, has music and ideology behind this. Hence its a very  easy lure for many young black men

So you are bang on the money, sadly gelico is being closeminded on this. As she only sees people committing crimes, but never looks to see what draws them to criminality. As she badly claimed. She thinks this is an excuse. As much as I respect gelico. Its not been one of her finest moments buying into the Tommy racial bias cho cho train

Yeah, I left the ending of my post, the bit about gangs, to speak for itself. The only surprise for me is that people can't work this out for themselves.

You rightly mentioned already how gang crime in decades gone by used to come from white people in less socially affluent areas - yet no one called it a problem with white people then...

It's all too easy to see diverse faces and foreugn sounding names to make an immediate association between 'them' and 'crime'. The grotesque straight line is almost laughably simple when looked at from a historic standpoint.

But for many I suppose going just a tad deeper is too much like hardwork - and makes for less excitig headlines.

This is the disappointing fact on this. Is that i tried to have a genuine conversation with gelico with this

She wrongly again thought I was defending criminality

No, what we are doing its actually looking to the root cause of what drives people to criminality in the main when young

In this case, its either islamic ideology or Black gang culture. Which by the way has fragmented to include asian and whites within. Its actually become very much inclusive, which it never was before. Its why whites and asians have been involved in such gang crimes

Yet they want to go off stats, failing to even then use this stats to understand the actual problem

Its why when Tommy goes off stop and search. He fails to understand, its yet another recruiting factor towards crime

No criminal act is every right, yet the pair of them would be aghast at people groomed into sex

So why are they not aghast at people groomed into crime?

London for example has been plagued by this very problem for centuries and always off those disenfranchised and lacking any privilege

When the fuck are they going to both wake up and see the problems for what they are

They only look with a time frame for the present, with never learning from the past or helping to make a brighter future

Its always about identity politics for them

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:01 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well done mate, but you never went far enough and why again i was never surprised at the stats, as gelico was.

The reason she is surprised is based on not understanding the reality of inequality

Its never an excuse, but anyone with even a half sense of criminology, through the ages. Understands, those less privileged and disenfranchised from society. Based on many different factors. Will turn to groups that offer an escape from this conception they have formed as non-rewarding life. Its why many gangs in the US. Whether it be Hispanic, black, Italians, jewish, Irish etc. Were able to capitalise on the poor as street gang thuggs. Its why the same has been the case throughout history and in many countries.

Thus we have criminals easily able to manipulate those most disadvantaged. Its why they are also able to entice people with ideologies like islamic extremism, or Black gang mentality. Which also an ideology formed in the US, that has been imported over here

So when Gelico says she is surprised and i am not. Its because she has no idea on criminology. Her view point is based on Muslim and black and not on history and inequality. All she is seeing is the timeframe we see today

Its why I brought up Glasgow, and how she had no answer, as they were whitethe many gangs. Living in poverty, alongside those very rich

So when Tommy brings up about the youth, based on Muslim and black

That is all she sees, is Muslim and black

Not that they are one in a long line of groups disenfranchised and brought up in poverty, alongside many far better off. In how they are more susceptible to falling into crime. The lure of black gang drug culture, has music and ideology behind this. Hence its a very  easy lure for many young black men

So you are bang on the money, sadly gelico is being closeminded on this. As she only sees people committing crimes, but never looks to see what draws them to criminality. As she badly claimed. She thinks this is an excuse. As much as I respect gelico. Its not been one of her finest moments buying into the Tommy racial bias cho cho train

Yeah, I left the ending of my post, the bit about gangs, to speak for itself. The only surprise for me is that people can't work this out for themselves.

You rightly mentioned already how gang crime in decades gone by used to come from white people in less socially affluent areas - yet no one called it a problem with white people then...

It's all too easy to see diverse faces and foreugn sounding names to make an immediate association between 'them' and 'crime'. The grotesque straight line is almost laughably simple when looked at from a historic standpoint.

But for many I suppose going just a tad deeper is too much like hardwork - and makes for less excitig headlines.

PS: totally agree on the agenda here alien


Thanks mate and goodnight

Laughing

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:03 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well done mate, but you never went far enough and why again i was never surprised at the stats, as gelico was.

The reason she is surprised is based on not understanding the reality of inequality

Its never an excuse, but anyone with even a half sense of criminology, through the ages. Understands, those less privileged and disenfranchised from society. Based on many different factors. Will turn to groups that offer an escape from this conception they have formed as non-rewarding life. Its why many gangs in the US. Whether it be Hispanic, black, Italians, jewish, Irish etc. Were able to capitalise on the poor as street gang thuggs. Its why the same has been the case throughout history and in many countries.

Thus we have criminals easily able to manipulate those most disadvantaged. Its why they are also able to entice people with ideologies like islamic extremism, or Black gang mentality. Which also an ideology formed in the US, that has been imported over here

So when Gelico says she is surprised and i am not. Its because she has no idea on criminology. Her view point is based on Muslim and black and not on history and inequality. All she is seeing is the timeframe we see today

Its why I brought up Glasgow, and how she had no answer, as they were whitethe many gangs. Living in poverty, alongside those very rich

So when Tommy brings up about the youth, based on Muslim and black

That is all she sees, is Muslim and black

Not that they are one in a long line of groups disenfranchised and brought up in poverty, alongside many far better off. In how they are more susceptible to falling into crime. The lure of black gang drug culture, has music and ideology behind this. Hence its a very  easy lure for many young black men

So you are bang on the money, sadly gelico is being closeminded on this. As she only sees people committing crimes, but never looks to see what draws them to criminality. As she badly claimed. She thinks this is an excuse. As much as I respect gelico. Its not been one of her finest moments buying into the Tommy racial bias cho cho train

Yeah, I left the ending of my post, the bit about gangs, to speak for itself. The only surprise for me is that people can't work this out for themselves.

You rightly mentioned already how gang crime in decades gone by used to come from white people in less socially affluent areas - yet no one called it a problem with white people then...

It's all too easy to see diverse faces and foreugn sounding names to make an immediate association between 'them' and 'crime'. The grotesque straight line is almost laughably simple when looked at from a historic standpoint.

But for many I suppose going just a tad deeper is too much like hardwork - and makes for less excitig headlines.

This is the disappointing fact on this. Is that i tried to have a genuine conversation with gelico with this

She wrongly again thought I was defending criminality

No, what we are doing its actually looking to the root cause of what drives people to criminality in the main when young

In this case, its either islamic ideology or Black gang culture. Which by the way has fragmented to include asian and whites within. Its actually become very much inclusive, which it never was before. Its why whites and asians have been involved in such gang crimes

Yet they want to go off stats, failing to even then use this stats to understand the actual problem

Its why when Tommy goes off stop and search. He fails to understand, its yet another recruiting factor towards crime

No criminal act is every right, yet the pair of them would be aghast at people groomed into sex

So why are they not aghast at people groomed into crime?

London for example has been plagued by this very problem for centuries and always off those disenfranchised and lacking any privilege

When the fuck are they going to both wake up and see the problems for what they are

They only look with a time frame for the present, with never learning from the past or helping to make a brighter future

Its always about identity politics for them

There's irony it that last statement - but very true Twisted Evil

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:32 am

Thor wrote:So lets present some facts then


The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.


That was ten years ago and this is more revent

http://www.irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

Based on my reason of relative poverty, its easy to see how young people from these groups are drawn into this based on the stats Tommy gave on Blacks and Muslims.

How easy was that for me to show a correlation?


So 8 million white British over the age of 15 living in relative poverty... and 2 million black and Muslim over the age of 15 living in relative poverty...


So... why aren't the numbers in young offenders institutes more like 80% white British and only 20% black and Muslim...!?


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:06 am

So once again I after researching come to see that Tommy was talking bollocks, on his numbers

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/courts-sentencing-and-tribunals/young-people-in-custody/latest

Others may want to read also the discrimination found in sentencing

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/01/young-black-people-jailed-moj-report-david-lammy

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/uk-black-teenagers-criminal-profiling-racism-prison-sentences-white-children-a8470041.html

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:54 am



How many more excuses can you come out with...!?


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

How many more excuses can you come out with...!?


Is that what you call debunking your lies

I mean looking at the stats to the links of young offenders. It really exposes the utter irrelevance of percentages

For example

In 2008/09 there was 402 young black offenders were in custody with a percentage of 14%

In 2016/17 there was 203 black young offenders in custody with a percentage at 23.4%

So the number has nearly halved for young black offenders over nearly 10 years, yet the percentage compared to other ethnicities has nearly increased by 10%

Which really shows up the absurdity on percentages, when young offender numbers have decreased across the board

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:34 am

Waffle...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...



Tommybot default ACTIVATED

File: 'New Arguments' no longer accessible...

Type 'waffle' and abort mission.

END PROGRAMME


_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...



Tommybot default ACTIVATED

File: 'New Arguments' no longer accessible...

Type 'waffle' and abort mission.

END PROGRAMME


lol!

Absolutely brilliant mate Laughing

+1

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:29 pm

first of all i found this

in 2016/17, more young people were in custody for violence against the person compared with any other type of offence, accounting for 29.7% of White young people in custody and 47.3% of those from all other ethnic groups combined


29.7%+47.3% =77%  so what happened to the missing 23%?

secondly, having been on the school board of governors for many years i have learnt that any stats can be twisted and skewed to give you any result you want to see.

i said it was shocking IF true.  that's all.  i have no idea where tommy got that figure from anyway.

also, i have worked for the inner london probationn service for a couple of years in the past and reading through the case files i can tell you there can be hundreds of contributing factors to crime, some of these people were so young and had been from severely disfuntional homes, abused/neglected, some had passed round from pillar to post within the care system.  many had turned to drugs to heal the pain which inevitably leads to more crime.  do you seriously think i don't understand?  i assure you i do, very much so. I used to quite often think that it's no wonder these poor sods turn to crime,,,,,,, BUT, no matter how hard it is, at some point people have to take personal responsibility for their actions. that's what.

with regards to the childish ''tommy sheep train'' comment.  i'm pretty much certain that if ian huntley had been black no way would tommy be searching for flaws or phone signal discrepancies etc.  if the killers of stephen lawrence had been black it would have just been a shrug and another 'enriching' comment or whatever.  you seriously think that just because i dont always comment that i don't see what's going on?

lastly, the thought of someone who is that desperate for attention that they put their phone number in public and try to goad someone offline, trying to talk down to me is kinda hilarious

carry on


Last edited by gelico on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by nicko on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Always remember, there's always someone tougher than you !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12632
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:14 pm

gelico wrote:

first of all i found this

in 2016/17, more young people were in custody for violence against the person compared with any other type of offence, accounting for 29.7% of White young people in custody and 47.3% of those from all other ethnic groups combined


29.7=47.3 - 77%  so what happened to the missing 23%?
Thor wrote:

Would anyone else like to point out Gelicos stupidity here?  Laughing

You are subtracting the wrong numbers against each other

Doh

Look at the types of crimes listed and the percentages for each groups and do the maths by adding them up

Hilarious and you are on the board of Governeors at a school, with that bad ability at maths?

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/courts-sentencing-and-tribunals/young-people-in-custody/latest

secondly, having been on the school board of governors for many years i have learnt that any stats can be twisted and skewed to give you any result you want to see.
Thor wrote:Fuck all relevance and even worse you cannot even read states properly, which is evident to all with the previous failier to read the ones provided on a link for you here

i said it was shocking IF true.  that's all.  i have no idea where tommy got that figure from anyway.
Thor wrote:That is because it was bullshit and he made it up

also, i have worked for the inner london probationn service for a couple of years in the past and reading through the case files i can tell you there can be hundreds of contributing factors to crime, some of these people were so young and had been from severely disfuntional homes, abused/neglected, some had passed round from pillar to post within the care system.  many had turned to drugs to heal the pain which inevitably leads to more crime.  do you seriously think i don't understand?  i assure you i do, very much so. I used to quite often think that it's no wonder these poor sods turn to crime,,,,,,, BUT, no matter how hard it is, at some point people have to take personal responsibility for their actions. that's what.
Thor wrote:Yes we know there is many contributing factorsd for crime, but what was being explained to you which you still cannot grasp is why a number of people are drawn tro crime
So you are not saying anything knew, accpet people should take responsibility for their lives
Many do, some do not as, other doors become open to them that lead to a life of crime

with regards to the childish ''tommy sheep train'' comment.  i'm pretty much certain that if ian huntley had been black no way would tommy be searching for flaws or phone signal discrepancies etc.  if the killers of stephen lawrence had been black it would have just been a shrug and another 'enriching' comment or whatever.  you seriously think that just because i dont always comment that i don't see what's going on?
Thor wrote:Well you did buy into his states without a single shred of evidence, but then you always have been gullible and even worse you cannot even  understand a breakdonw in percetages per crime and really stupidly stubtracted black from white on the same crime.
Where agin the percentages are even more leading when you see how much less people are in custody

lastly, the thought of someone who is that desperate for attention that they put their phone number in public and try to goad someone offline, trying to talk down to me is kinda hilarious

carry on




Ha ha, so you are left to resort to making more views of me

That is not even attention, but as seen , you did poorly follow Tommy's bullshit claim

You cannot even do basic maths

You failed to even grasp the points made to you

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:23 pm

And if Gelico still cannot work it out, I will dumb this down for her and to then ask herself if the reality about her view that stats are skewed. Maybe the fact is her mind that is skewed reading them.

Laughing
For white 

Breach of Statuary Order 0.3%
Domestic Bulgary 14.7%
Drugs 4.7
Robbery 22.1%
Sexual offenses 13.7%
Violence against a person 29.7%
Other offenses 14.8

Added together equals 100%

lol!

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:44 pm

hmm...the problem seems to relate to cities and major towns does it not , these are the areas where so called "relative poverty", aka jealousy is rife and where these crimes are centered

I HAVE A SOLUTION

nuke the major cities and towns......



_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10683
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:03 pm



Gelico wrote...

"...with regards to the childish ''tommy sheep train'' comment.  i'm pretty much certain that if ian huntley had been black no way would tommy be searching for flaws or phone signal discrepancies etc.  if the killers of stephen lawrence had been black it would have just been a shrug and another 'enriching' comment or whatever.  you seriously think that just because i dont always comment that i don't see what's going on?..."



Really...!?


Then why don't you see me sticking up for the McCanns...!!!???


Why wasn't I sticking up for Amanda Knox...!!!???


But instead I have voiced my strong suspicions about these people...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Yet have never defended or questioned the conviction of a Black or Asian, have you Tommy?

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Which is odd, that you never have. With say the following known about miscarriges of justice.

Black people convicted of murder or sexual assault are significantly more likely than their white counterparts to be later found innocent of the crimes, according to a review of nearly 2,000 exonerations nationwide over almost three decades.

Innocent blacks also had to wait disproportionately longer for their names to be cleared than innocent whites, the review, released on Tuesday by the National Registry of Exonerations, found. Blacks wrongfully convicted of murder, for example, spent an average of three more years in prison before being released than whites who were cleared.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/us/wrongful-convictions-race-exoneration.html?action=click&module=RelatedCoverage&pgtype=Article®ion=Footer

So my point still stands, that you have never challenged a single conviction of for example a black person. Even though they are more likely to have been wrongfully convicted.

Its not even a case with you Tommy of where others have a subconscious racial bias.

You actually have a racial bias

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:27 pm



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWqAOl2AYYA

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Why is it that when many on the Right hear explanations of why crime is higher from certain regions or communities, they translate it as 'excuses'?

No one is making excuses, they are explanations.

Is it because you don't like the complexity of addressing longterm issues that require bigger policy changes to alleviate the circumstances leading to crime?

Is it the allure of 'THESE people are bad! Throw em in jail/deport them/stop letting more of THEM in!'?

In which case, thank god such minded people are NOT running the country Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:Why is it that when many on the Right hear explanations of why crime is higher from certain regions or communities, they translate it as 'excuses'?

No one is making excuses, they are explanations.

Is it because you don't like the complexity of addressing longterm issues that require bigger policy changes to alleviate the circumstances leading to crime?

Is it the allure of 'THESE people are bad! Throw em in jail/deport them/stop letting more of THEM in!'?

In which case, thank god such minded people are NOT running the country Rolling Eyes

To be fair to gelico, she does see past the bullshit that tommy makes but makes excuses on never replying to them but happy to reply to you or me

I think she was more annoyed at me suggesting she blinding follows him like a sheep

Which happy to apologise for, but she did blindly accept his stats and then made herself look silly, by not even looking at the proper stats correctly

To me again I am not surprised by the stats, espcially when it comes down to what and how people are easily led with ideologies with gang culture and extremism. The people most vunerable to fall into such paths. Are those again the most disenfranchised of basic equalities. Not only that if people are taught they will never succeed because of their race or religion. As the left constantly play into. Its no surpirse that some will buy into this belief and choose poor avenused which they perceive will get them out of this rat race the left has contrived them to believe into.

Its why everything is based on a war of ideas and as much as the right create many problems with policies, so do the left with ideology.

If we constantly keep putting people down based on who they are based on identity politics. I am seriously not surprised, why there has been a rise in violent crime levels mate

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am

Thor wrote:Yet have never defended or questioned the conviction of a Black or Asian, have you Tommy?



Can you show us any examples of where YOU have ever done that here dodge...!!!???


Or where anyone else has done so here, while raising any legitimate questions over major inconsistencies in the evidence against any of them...!!!???


No!!!


You just try to defend black and Muslim criminals who are banged to right's... not by questioning whether they did the crimes or not... not even by questioning any of the evidence against them... but by trying to make excuses for their criminal behaviour by saying that they were driven to it because they were "relatively poor" and because everyone else was too racist against them which was stopping them from getting up every day and doing a hard day's work instead for their money, like so many other blacks and Muslims manage to do every day..!!!



You just talk shit dodge!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:49 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:Yet have never defended or questioned the conviction of a Black or Asian, have you Tommy?



Can you show us any examples of where YOU have ever done that here dodge...!!!???


Or where anyone else has done so here, while raising any legitimate questions over major inconsistencies in the evidence against any of them...!!!???


No!!!


You just try to defend black and Muslim criminals who are banged to right's... not by questioning whether they did the crimes or not... not even by questioning any of the evidence against them... but by trying to make excuses for their criminal behaviour by saying that they were driven to it because they were "relatively poor" and because everyone else was too racist against them which was stopping them from getting up every day and doing a hard day's work instead for their money, like so many other blacks and Muslims manage to do every day..!!!



You just talk shit dodge!!!



Ahhh, so I see, when the facts are presented onto you, that you then invoke lies onto me

I defend against any case, i see as potentially unjust based on poor evidence, no matter the race or beliefs

You never do when its black or Muslim

The fact is Tommy, you are very much racist and xenopbobic

That is a fact

You hold such a poor bias, that you cannot even see that you do

I do not blame you, I blame the people that taught you this hate

So how on earth do you think Hitler gained support Tommy?

Do you know and what classd mainly voted for him?

Nobody is driven to their criminal situations based on relative poverty

People can and do turn based on the reality of relative poverty, as its an avenue out of that hell hole, they are presently living in

Its to them seen as the easier option, when in reality, they are scared to take the harder option, one that is a hard life full of working hard

I have already said, because of the likes of racists like you and the Far left in putting people down based on where they come from. This mix, of ignorance and hate. Sows the seeds to allow vunerable people in this situation turn to crime. Yet you dont want to look at that

You see criminals as the scum of earth and never stop to think about actually preventing crime

If you did, you would recognise what i say is true

You are simple upset, i called you task here over your racial prejudice

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 am

so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10683
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Thorin on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:05 am

Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Where did I say that? I never did, your poor pig ignorant perceptions formed the wrong conclusion

If I told you, your rich white neighbour was advantaged and you will never be, would that lead to resentment?

The same works in reverse also, no matter the skin colour

So lets talk about how hate is used, as you seem to be pig ignorant of this

Who was scapegoated for the nazi's to rise to power and then commit crimes against humanity? How then were many people who acted normal lives then  able to murder countless people?

Do you think perceptions played no part?

I seriously will wrap your ignorance up in knots over this, when you make the most idiotic Cathy newman claims to nothing I actualky said

Stop being an arse and actually understand what i am saying

Thorin

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:26 am

Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Oh FFS.

"Crime is often born of unfortunate or unfair circumstances related to various long term factors. We need therefore to deal with social injustice and economic inequality."

"Criminals should be dealt with harshly and made to take responsibility for their own actions."

Contary to what you and others seem deluded into thinking, these two beliefs are NOT mutually exclusive. We CAN do one while doing to other.

Do you actually want to reduce crime? Or just beat people with a stick?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:29 am

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Where did I say that? I never did, your poor pig ignorant perceptions formed the wrong conclusion

If I told you, your rich white neighbour was advantaged and you will never be, would that lead to resentment?

The same works in reverse also, no matter the skin colour

So lets talk about how hate is used, as you seem to be pig ignorant of this

Who was scapegoated for the nazi's to rise to power and then commit crimes against humanity? How then were many people who acted normal lives then  able to murder countless people?

Do you think perceptions played no part?

I seriously will wrap your ignorance up in knots over this, when you make the most idiotic Cathy newman claims to nothing I actualky said

Stop being an arse and actually understand what i am saying


Maybe you can explain what it is that you are saying...!?


Cos... that was just a load of jumbled waffle!!!





Now...


How about answering my questions...!?




Thor wrote:

Yet have never defended or questioned the conviction of a Black or Asian, have you Tommy?





Can you show us any examples of where YOU have ever done that here dodge...!!!???


Or where anyone else has done so here, while raising any legitimate questions over major inconsistencies in the evidence against any of them...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:36 am

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Where did I say that? I never did, your poor pig ignorant perceptions formed the wrong conclusion

If I told you, your rich white neighbour was advantaged and you will never be, would that lead to resentment?

Today's news from London  - Page 5 3489511464 Of course he;s feckin advantaged you gert dope....thats why he's richer...jesus it aint rocket science, either he's inherited OR he had a better chance than me at some time or whatever.....and, without a huge dollop of sheer luck there aint no way I'm gonna catch him up, well thats tough for me....and good luck to him.....I dont spend my life consumed by jealousy of someone who has more than me.....there are more important things than "things" nope I aint ever going to have his "advantage" whatever it was (and tbf i'm not sure i would necessarily want it anyway.....) Today's news from London  - Page 5 3489511464

on one level I have an old baikal 12 bore and a browing B725 12 bore
he's got a pair of purdeys

he STILL cant get more than 10/100 at the clay ground Today's news from London  - Page 5 2190311264
hes also got a very expensive flat thing for a motor I have a vauxhall van

he's got a bad back Today's news from London  - Page 5 3489511464
and he's as tight as a ducks arse....first out the cab , last in the pub type.......

his sole redeeming feature is that he's an otherwise decent sort of chap, and I'm gradually converting him into the jed clampit MkII of the area (me being MkI)




The same works in reverse also, no matter the skin colour

So lets talk about how hate is used, as you seem to be pig ignorant of this

nothing to do with hate...crimes of avarice and greed, spurred on be jealousy are exactly that....... crimes...and require no understanding


Who was scapegoated for the nazi's to rise to power and then commit crimes against humanity? How then were many people who acted normal lives then  able to murder countless people?

pure hyperbole

Do you think perceptions played no part?

I seriously will wrap your ignorance up in knots over this, when you make the most idiotic Cathy newman claims to nothing I actualky said

Stop being an arse and actually understand what i am saying

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10683
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:43 am

Eilzel wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Oh FFS.

"Crime is often born of unfortunate or unfair circumstances related to various long term factors. We need therefore to deal with social injustice and economic inequality."

"Criminals should be dealt with harshly and made to take responsibility for their own actions."

Contary to what you and others seem deluded into thinking, these two beliefs are NOT mutually exclusive. We CAN do one while doing to other.

Do you actually want to reduce crime? Or just beat people with a stick?

quote
"if you compare yourself with others you will become vain and bitter (describes most of these "gang types to a T) for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself"

Its about time some folks learned that by heart and understood it

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10683
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying didge ....is that if i burgle my richer neighbour, steal his goods rape his wife and kill his first born because his house is bigger than mine and he has a flasher car than me and a 50 inch telly but mines only 46 inch......I'm not really a jealous criminal scum bag but a misunderstood "relatively poor" person who is suppressed by relative poverty and oppressed by a richer society??

or wouldnt that apply to a whitey then??????

Oh FFS.

"Crime is often born of unfortunate or unfair circumstances related to various long term factors. We need therefore to deal with social injustice and economic inequality."

"Criminals should be dealt with harshly and made to take responsibility for their own actions."

Contary to what you and others seem deluded into thinking, these two beliefs are NOT mutually exclusive. We CAN do one while doing to other.

Do you actually want to reduce crime? Or just beat people with a stick?

quote  
      "if you compare yourself with others you will become vain and bitter (describes most of these "gang types to a T) for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself"

Its about time some folks learned that by heart and understood it

So we should just sit on our hands and do nothing then? Build more prisons perhaps?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Victorismyhero on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:56 am

no we should stop telling these types how "oppressed" and "underprivileged" and disadvantaged they are and instead point out that they are part of society, they wont starve (most manage to have all modcons anyway even on benefits (how?) and that they should be content to live in a society that supports them and their families despite the fact they (for whatever reason) cannot be economically active. It should be pointed out from an early age that , to paraphrase a brilliant mind.

"Vell, ve cant all be first violiners in der ochestra, some of us have to push der vindt tru der trombone"

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10683
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:14 am


The "progressive" lefty way is the sitting on hands and doing nothing... while also denying the problems... and also making excuses for the criminals and trying to portray the criminals as victims...!!!


All of which just perpetuates and exacerbates the problems... leading to even more violence death and destruction... which seems to be more acceptable to be allowed by the PC lefty's, through their denials and inaction, and their calling people "racist" for daring to tell the truth about what's going on... than actually doing something about it for fear of being called "racist" and actually admitting that the main problems are being caused by a large number of blacks and Muslims!!!


Yeah... the lefty's all know that it is blacks and Muslims who are causing the problems... and they would really like to do something about it... but that would mean they would first have to admit the blacks and Muslims causing the problems... and they can't do that cos it might be seen as "racist" and portraying blacks and Muslims in a negative way that might cause "racism"... so it's best to just deny it all and let the problems get worse and let more victims die... cos that's better than admitting the truth and being perceived as "racist"...



Much the same thinking as they had with letting the Pakistani Muslim gangs carry on mass raping and abusing white British children up and down the land... they thought that it was better to deny it and pretend it wasn't happening, rather than to do something about it...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23114
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  - Page 5 Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Eilzel on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 am

You guys just build your own dumb, simplistic narratove to suit your agenda, don't you Rolling Eyes

Carry on then, don't forget to clean up your Duplo blocks after you finish your game of idiot evil overlords vs genius oppressed majoriry Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum