Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street

Go down

Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street Empty Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 pm

james Campbell made up to £100 begging on Glasgow's Buchanan Street
On a rainy day last summer, a 57-year-old woman asked him if he was okay
He then followed her, demanding a kiss, before seizing her and raping her
The 31-year has since admitted a charge and will be sentenced in March

A street beggar who made up to £100-a-day despite having a home to live in raped a woman who tried to help him.

James Campbell, 31, followed his 57-year-old victim into a side street in Glasgow after she saw him without a coat and asked if he was okay.

He then demanded a kiss before grabbing and raping her. She pleaded with him to stop, saying 'there is no need for this', but he told her to shut up.

'A solicitor working in an office overlooking the lane saw the incident taking place and phoned the police.'

Officers arrived to find Campbell raping the woman and dragged him off her. He had fresh scratch marks on his outer thighs.

The woman was visibly shaken and upset. She had bruised and grazes around the tops of her legs.

Campbell told police: 'She wanted rough sex so I gave it to her.'

The brutal rape was also captured on CCTV and was described by Miss Gray as 'graphic'.

Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street 9167954-6647777-image-a-1_1548839418546

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6647777/Fake-homeless-man-raped-woman-57-tried-help-him.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Back to top Go down

Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street Empty Re: Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 pm

What a pig.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Back to top Go down

Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street Empty Re: Fake homeless man who made £100-a-day begging despite living with his mother brutally raped a woman after she stopped to help him in the street

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:58 pm

this is one of those "I dont really approve of the death penalty but......." moments

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm

9MM to the head, but why did the office worker waste time phoning the Police,. Someone else in the office could have done that, while he/she ran to assist !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:00 am

“Rape…it’s a smear campaign, that’s all.” — Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Majority Leader.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum