Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

A group of around 20 parents are threatening to remove their children from a primary school with a gay assistant head teacher, after claiming it is “over-promoting LGBT movements”.

Parkfield Community School in Saltley, Birmingham, has been criticised by some parents for piloting a programme called No Outsiders, run by Andrew Moffat MBE, which challenges discrimination, including homophobia, in schools.

Books being read as part of the programme at the 770-pupil school, where 23 nationalities are represented, include Mommy, Mama and Me and King & King – stories about same-sex relationships and marriages.

But furious mum-of-three Fatima Shah has already taken her 10-year-old daughter out of school in protest, and has started a petition to halt the lessons.

She told HuffPost UK: “It’s inappropriate, totally wrong. Children are being told it’s OK to be gay yet 98% of children at this school are Muslim. It’s a Muslim community.

“I’ve taken my daughter out and other parents have too. I’ve been threatened with a fine and told my daughter will be removed from the school register if I continue but I have no choice.”

In 2016 Parkfield Community school was awarded Outstanding status by Ofsted and the No Outsiders scheme was highlighted as a key strength. A year later, Moffat was awarded an MBE for services to equality and diversity in education.

But Shad said Moffat’s programme is against her Islamic beliefs. “My daughter  came home and told me am I OK to be a boy? It’s confusing children about sexuality.”

Shah said she would be keeping her daughter at home until “something is done”. The mother said she had been paying for £20-per-hour home tuition instead.

While Shah is against the programme at Parkfield, the 29-year-old insists “gay people should be treated with mutual respect”.

She added: “We believe in fundamental British values and believe gay people should be treated with mutual respect and without prejudice or discrimination just like any other human being.


https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mums-protest-outside-school-for-promoting-homosexuality-to-their-kids_uk_5c4f0fb0e4b0e1872d45e941

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/councillor-backs-Muslim-mums-who-15736394

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:38 am

Syl wrote:Children are not born sensing what's right or wrong, they learn by example, if a kid was brought up in the jungle by a gorilla and his zebra mate that would be normal to that child.

If a small child asks a question simple is usually best...eg, how did that baby get in your tummy? 'Daddy put it there'...have another biscuit.  Laughing
If you start going on about sperm and vagina's they probably wont even be listening....short and sweet is the best way.
Same with homosexuality....if a kid asks why are those men kissing....'cos they like each other' should suffice.

That always worked for me anyway. Laughing


Yeah... cos there are plenty of children in real life who are brought up in the jungle by gorrillas and zebras...


Aren't there...!?


Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Do your own research... then try telling me that I am making false claims...!?

FAIL!


Try looking at some scientific research of your own choosing... before trying to tell me that I am wrong...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 am

study

There is no such "scientific research" to back your false claims, Tommy...

As long as you keep on relying on your usual neo-fascist, denialist, anti-science sources to educate yourself, you have no hope on here..

You're the one who needs to produce some genuine evidence to back your rampant fantasising.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7155
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:43 am

You really have to laught at the poor understanding that Tommy has here.

This is again about acceptance of people, no matter who they are.

That means also being in acceptaqnce of warped and hateful people like Tommy

I mean if he is suggesting we a take a line, as he does based on  hate, what part will he then play in society? When he is clearly rejected for his hate? He wants this country to be for the British people. Well what if the majority of the Briotish people are also fed up with his hate and think he should leive elsewhere?

Does he not even see the failure of his own argument?

The only thing that is being promted here is inclusions, which includes even hateful racist homophobic dicks like tommy

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Do your own research... then try telling me that I am making false claims...!?

I have worked with children, tommy.

You have little to no experience with children, as is evident from your posts here.

If children inately know right from wrong, then why do they crush insects? Bully? Walk into dangerous roads? Pull the cat's tail?

And on what children ask about being 'wrong': are green eyes wrong? Is a man having long hair wrong? Are 'sticky outy' belly buttons wrong?

Are you going to answer these points? Or is this going to be another thread the dies because of your unwillingness to respond to anything?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:47 am


WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

There is no such "scientific research" to back your false claims, Tommy...

As long as you keep on relying on your usual neo-fascist, denialist, anti-science sources to educate yourself, you have no hope on here..

You're the one who needs to produce some genuine evidence to back your rampant fantasising.

Oh no fleakeeper... if you actually do some research and educate yourself on the subject... you will find that I am 100% correct that there is a plethora of independent scientific study and evidence that backs up what I said!!!


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:51 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Do your own research... then try telling me that I am making false claims...!?

I have worked with children, tommy.

You have little to no experience with children, as is evident from your posts here.

If children inately know right from wrong, then why do they crush insects? Bully? Walk into dangerous roads? Pull the cat's tail?

And on what children ask about being 'wrong': are green eyes wrong? Is a man having long hair wrong? Are 'sticky outy' belly buttons wrong?

Are you going to answer these points? Or is this going to be another thread the dies because of your unwillingness to respond to anything?


+1


Which is the point here. Tommy does not want children growing up without hate and acceptance

Tommy does not even realise that he places himself alonsgide the same mind set of people that live in Saudi Arabia

Imagine if we started a campaoign to be rid of people like him in society, but we never would, because we are even inclusive of hateful homphobic dicks like Tommy

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:Children are not born sensing what's right or wrong, they learn by example, if a kid was brought up in the jungle by a gorilla and his zebra mate that would be normal to that child.

If a small child asks a question simple is usually best...eg, how did that baby get in your tummy? 'Daddy put it there'...have another biscuit.  Laughing
If you start going on about sperm and vagina's they probably wont even be listening....short and sweet is the best way.
Same with homosexuality....if a kid asks why are those men kissing....'cos they like each other' should suffice.

That always worked for me anyway. Laughing


Yeah... cos there are plenty of children in real life who are brought up in the jungle by gorrillas and zebras...


Aren't there...!?



Not really, but i was responding to this...."Young children have an innate knowledge and understanding that a child will have a mum and a dad...!!!"
Young children learn from example...their stuation will be normal for them.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

There is no such "scientific research" to back your false claims, Tommy...

As long as you keep on relying on your usual neo-fascist, denialist, anti-science sources to educate yourself, you have no hope on here..

You're the one who needs to produce some genuine evidence to back your rampant fantasising.

Oh no fleakeeper... if you actually do some research and educate yourself on the subject... you will find that I am 100% correct that there is a plethora of independent scientific study and evidence that backs up what I said!!!


lol!

Tommy: "I'm not going to show my research or explain my own arguments, but you believe that I am 100% right in what I'm saying, even though I won't say it."

You are the only person in this thread who thinks this way, tommy. Everyone else has explained their points, you are the only one who won't.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

FAIL!


Try looking at some scientific research of your own choosing... before trying to tell me that I am wrong...!!!




What scientific research have you done then?

Call people "faggots" to overcome your insecurities?

You do not need science to explain your ignorance and fears Tommy

Its textbook, that the problem you have is nothing to do with homosexuality, but your own fears

So why are you then ignoring scientfic research on this?

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:57 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Do your own research... then try telling me that I am making false claims...!?

I have worked with children, tommy.

You have little to no experience with children, as is evident from your posts here.

If children inately know right from wrong, then why do they crush insects? Bully? Walk into dangerous roads? Pull the cat's tail?

And on what children ask about being 'wrong': are green eyes wrong? Is a man having long hair wrong? Are 'sticky outy' belly buttons wrong?

Are you going to answer these points? Or is this going to be another thread the dies because of your unwillingness to respond to anything?


+1


Which is the point here. Tommy does not want children growing up without hate and acceptance

Tommy does not even realise that he places himself alonsgide the same mind set of people that live in Saudi Arabia

Imagine if we started a campaoign to be rid of people like him in society, but we never would, because we are even inclusive of hateful homphobic dicks like Tommy

It's funny. He shows such apparent concern for children; yet demonstrates zero knowledge of what they're like.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 am

Oh dear. Tommy.

Let me answer something for you. You seem to think that us parents are going around brainwashing children.

My children ask me a question and I answer.

What is wrong with that?

Do you think I’m a bad mother for answering my seven year old daughters questions without prejudice or bias?


Last edited by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:


+1


Which is the point here. Tommy does not want children growing up without hate and acceptance

Tommy does not even realise that he places himself alonsgide the same mind set of people that live in Saudi Arabia

Imagine if we started a campaoign to be rid of people like him in society, but we never would, because we are even inclusive of hateful homphobic dicks like Tommy

It's funny. He shows such apparent concern for children; yet demonstrates zero knowledge of what they're like.


It says to me Tommy has suffered problems of acceptance himself. So what does he do?

Target people as easy targets as all bullies do, when they are insecure.

The reality is that Tommy also wants to be accpeted and is going all about this the wrong way

He does lack understanding here, because its emotions and not reason that is driving him

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:


it's not about being ''not right'' tommy

if a child lives with mum and dad,  then any other kids lifestyle that doesn't match their own is a curiosity.  it would be the same if the child was talking about a friend from a single parent family ''my friend only lives with his dad and not his mum, why is that?'' or ''my friend only lives with his mum and not his dad, why is that''?

you didn't answer my question




Young children have an innate knowledge and understanding that a child will have a mum and a dad...!!!



that's tosh, tommy

a child only knows what's going on in it's own particular world from baby to toddler but their eyes and ears are everywhere and they pick up on everything and as soon as they can talk they want to know about everything

why have i got a winkle and my sister hasn't
why do bubbles burst
why are some apples green and some are red
why is that man kissing that other man
why is there a rainbow in the sky
why has grandma got whiskers

why why fucking why

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 am

eddie wrote:Oh dear. Tommy.

Let me answer something for you. You seem to think that us parents are going around brainwashing children.

My children ask me a question and I answer.

What is wrong with that?

Do you think I’m a bad mother for answering my seven year old daughters questions without prejudice or bias?

Answer please.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:Children are not born sensing what's right or wrong, they learn by example, if a kid was brought up in the jungle by a gorilla and his zebra mate that would be normal to that child.

If a small child asks a question simple is usually best...eg, how did that baby get in your tummy? 'Daddy put it there'...have another biscuit.  Laughing
If you start going on about sperm and vagina's they probably wont even be listening....short and sweet is the best way.
Same with homosexuality....if a kid asks why are those men kissing....'cos they like each other' should suffice.

That always worked for me anyway. Laughing


Yeah... cos there are plenty of children in real life who are brought up in the jungle by gorrillas and zebras...


Aren't there...!?



Not really, but i was responding to this...."Young children have an innate knowledge and understanding that a child will have a mum and a dad...!!!"
Young children learn from example...their stuation will be normal for them.

You would think, from tommy's posts, that parents had never faced these questions before, and that no child was ever brought up by gay parents. Almost like his brain is stuck in 1955.

Don't worry tommy. People are brought up very well by gay parents, and those who aren't often have good parents (like Eds and Ben) who don't make a big deal of it.

The ones who do are mostly mormons and JWs. Now THEY have problems Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:03 am

Children ask me something I answer truthfully. What else is there?

Homosexuality is a part of life and I see nothing wrong with allowing my children to know about it. Does Tommy think it will turn them gay? Wtf?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:04 am

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:


it's not about being ''not right'' tommy

if a child lives with mum and dad,  then any other kids lifestyle that doesn't match their own is a curiosity.  it would be the same if the child was talking about a friend from a single parent family ''my friend only lives with his dad and not his mum, why is that?'' or ''my friend only lives with his mum and not his dad, why is that''?

you didn't answer my question




Young children have an innate knowledge and understanding that a child will have a mum and a dad...!!!



that's tosh, tommy

a child only knows what's going on in it's own particular world from baby to toddler but their eyes and ears are everywhere and they pick up on everything and as soon as they can talk they want to know about everything

why have i got a winkle and my sister hasn't
why do bubbles burst
why are some apples green and some are red
why is that man kissing that other man
why is there a rainbow in the sky
why has grandma got whiskers

why why fucking why

My point exactly! If a child only asks why about things that are wrong, then there are a lot of fucking wrong things in this world Laughing

Or perhaps tommy only eats green apples, owing to the fact his parents only had a green apple tree in their garden. Fucking red apples, not normal, natural or right!!!

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 am


littlelegs has got it made really

she has edds and ben for starters, who are both open, honest and loving. she has a big brother who has done well and is off to uni and thinks the world of her. she has also maintained a relationship with her biological father and sees him regularly.

bet she's a spoilt brat

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 am

So Tommy...will answering my child’s questions turn them gay? Rolling Eyes

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:06 am

eddie wrote:Children ask me something I answer truthfully. What else is there?

Homosexuality is a part of life and I see nothing wrong with allowing my children to know about it. Does Tommy think it will turn them gay? Wtf?

It's possible. I have some lesbian friends. I was never a lesbian until I started hanging around them.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4619
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:06 am

gelico wrote:
littlelegs has got it made really

she has edds and ben for starters, who are both open, honest and loving.  she has a big brother who has done well and is off to uni and thinks the world of her.  she has also maintained a relationship with her biological father and sees him regularly.

bet she's a spoilt brat

Razz

She’s a well rounded, happy kid. I am no bullshit mother. That’s it. End of.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Children ask me something I answer truthfully. What else is there?

Homosexuality is a part of life and I see nothing wrong with allowing my children to know about it. Does Tommy think it will turn them gay? Wtf?

It's possible. I have some lesbian friends. I was never a lesbian until I started hanging around them.

I have some great videos for you! Wink

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:08 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Children ask me something I answer truthfully. What else is there?

Homosexuality is a part of life and I see nothing wrong with allowing my children to know about it. Does Tommy think it will turn them gay? Wtf?

It's possible. I have some lesbian friends. I was never a lesbian until I started hanging around them.

no, it's not that they turned you lesbian. being with them just brought out your inner lesbian,,,,clearly you've always been a lesbian deep down

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:09 am



None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:13 am

gelico wrote:
littlelegs has got it made really

she has edds and ben for starters, who are both open, honest and loving.  she has a big brother who has done well and is off to uni and thinks the world of her.  she has also maintained a relationship with her biological father and sees him regularly.

bet she's a spoilt brat

Razz


+1

Beautiful Gelico

I doubt she will take any prisoners when older, when it comes to relationships. Some of the stories Eddie has said, sahows already she is out spoken and not afraid to say so. I love that, in people.

She will end up having the great sense of humour of Ben and Eddie, as wellk as her dad.

Which to me says how luckly lthis little lady is. She will come to learn the personailities of more than two teachers in Ben and Eddie

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!



Pot. Kettle. Black.

Pathetic Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:17 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!




Posters have addressed them

Should society be inclusive to you based on your exclusive views?

What scientific evidence do you have?

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!




Ask me questions. I’ll answer them. Please.
I never ever run away from questions.

When you come back to this thread ask me.

Ask me.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:27 am

Tommy is of course as entitled to his views as anyone else is, but it would be interesting to see the scientific research that convinces him he is right.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 am

Do some research... see for yourself...


Then it can't be me who is blamed for posting up biased nonsense...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:37 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Do some research... see for yourself...


Then it can't be me who is blamed for posting up biased nonsense...




Well what research have you done?

I would say its you being closeminded here, based on a prejudice that you hold

How is teaching kids to be inclusive wrong?

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!




Ask me questions. I’ll answer them. Please.
I never ever run away from questions.

When you come back to this thread ask me.

Ask me.


I asked Ben questions... and he gave various answers that were all completely contradictory...!


So I gave up on that...


Although I stand by my original post on this thread!


And i have explained my reasons why.


Night all...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:


Ask me questions. I’ll answer them. Please.
I never ever run away from questions.

When you come back to this thread ask me.

Ask me.


I asked Ben questions... and he gave various answers that were all completely contradictory...!


So I gave up on that...


Although I stand by my original post on this thread!


And i have explained my reasons why.


Night all...!




Okay, do you think soceity be inclusive to you Tommy?

Yes or no?

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Do some research... see for yourself...


Then it can't be me who is blamed for posting up biased nonsense...



I suspect any research would be dated back to when homosexuality was considered wrong....either that or from some anti gay viewpoint.

Times and attitudes have changed for most. Really, if a child is brought up in a loving home, is it really important what sex his parents are?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 am

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Do some research... see for yourself...


Then it can't be me who is blamed for posting up biased nonsense...




Well what research have you done?

I would say its you being closeminded here, based on a prejudice that you hold

How is teaching kids to be inclusive wrong?


Over the top promotion of homosexuality and deviant sexual behaviour is totally unnecessary and wrong and is harmful to the normal and natural development of children and causes them unnecessary confusion.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:43 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

None of you can address my points... so you resort to stupid wafffle and false dichotomy...


Oh well...


Night all...!




Ask me questions. I’ll answer them. Please.
I never ever run away from questions.

When you come back to this thread ask me.

Ask me.


I asked Ben questions... and he gave various answers that were all completely contradictory...!


So I gave up on that...


Although I stand by my original post on this thread!


And i have explained my reasons why.


Night all...!



His answers made perfect sense to anyone with a fully functioning brain. Everyone but you understood him first time. Perhaps you are the one who just doesn't get it, eh?

And everyone here has enough experience and knowledge to confidently knock down your wholly unsubstantiated claim about innate senses. You are too afraid to show your own flimsy evidence because you know it'll be laughed off the thread.

Ultimately though, you have done nothing here but prove yourself a typical troll.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:43 am

Night Tommy.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:46 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Do some research... see for yourself...


Then it can't be me who is blamed for posting up biased nonsense...



I suspect any research would be dated back to when homosexuality was considered wrong....either that or from some anti gay viewpoint.

Times and attitudes have changed for most. Really, if a child is brought up in a loving home, is it really important what sex his parents are?


All evidence is clear that a child fares best when brought up with a mother and a father.


But... this is moving further away from the topic of this thread...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:47 am

Tommy, I ask you this: have I done something wrong as a parent?

Just answer that question and we will go from there.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

I suspect any research would be dated back to when homosexuality was considered wrong....either that or from some anti gay viewpoint.

Times and attitudes have changed for most. Really, if a child is brought up in a loving home, is it really important what sex his parents are?


All evidence is clear that a child fares best when brought up with a mother and a father.


But... this is moving further away from the topic of this thread...


Kids fare best with two parents.

So thus the reality is based on numbers, not whteher they are a mother and father. As clearly two mums or two fathers is as good.

So do you think single parents should then have their kids removed basd on this?

That is essentially what you seem to be claiming here.

Should we then place them in care, because two parents are better than one?

Do you think a child in care is going to be better off without any parents?

You see this kind of ridiculous argument being used to deny gay parents raising children is as seen not only riduckoouse, it renders single parents. According to you, unable to raise children

So if two parents that are gay are equally as good as a hetrosexual parents, then what is your issue?

If your issue is on parenting. Why are you not against kids being raised by one parent?

You do realise this exposes why you are a complete dick

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:52 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I asked Ben questions... and he gave various answers that were all completely contradictory...!


So I gave up on that...


Although I stand by my original post on this thread!


And i have explained my reasons why.


Night all...!



His answers made perfect sense to anyone with a fully functioning brain. Everyone but you understood him first time. Perhaps you are the one who just doesn't get it, eh?

And everyone here has enough experience and knowledge to confidently knock down your wholly unsubstantiated claim about innate senses. You are too afraid to show your own flimsy evidence because you know it'll be laughed off the thread.

Ultimately though, you have done nothing here but prove yourself a typical troll.


I already summarised Ben's claims... and all were contradictory...!!!


And I have invited you to do your own research into my claim... for then you can see for yourself in a purely independant way, rather than take pot shots at any examples that I might choose to post up...


Take a look for yourself!!!



lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

I suspect any research would be dated back to when homosexuality was considered wrong....either that or from some anti gay viewpoint.

Times and attitudes have changed for most. Really, if a child is brought up in a loving home, is it really important what sex his parents are?


All evidence is clear that a child fares best when brought up with a mother and a father.


But... this is moving further away from the topic of this thread...

I think research would be more likely to show that children fare best when brought up in a loving home.

The topic is whether this school is promoting homosexuality to young kids.
Obviously this would be wrong, promoting any sexuality to 5 year olds would be wrong.

It would be interesting to see the booklet that all the fuss is about.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 am

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


All evidence is clear that a child fares best when brought up with a mother and a father.


But... this is moving further away from the topic of this thread...


Kids fare best with two parents.

So thus the reality is based on numbers, not whteher they are a mother and father. As clearly two mums or two fathers is as good.

So do you think single parents should then have their kids removed basd on this?

That is essentially what you seem to be claiming here.

Should we then place them in care, because two parents are better than one?

Do you think a child in care is going to be better off without any parents?

You see this kind of ridiculous argument being used to deny gay parents raising children is as seen not only riduckoouse, it renders single parents. According to you, unable to raise children

So if two parents that are gay are equally as good as a hetrosexual parents, then what is your issue?

If your issue is on parenting. Why are you not against kids being raised by one parent?

You do realise this exposes why you are a complete dick


To your next point

What research have you done Tommy?

You keep claiming people should do some research and never offer up anything to substantiate this

So I will post some research for you

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/13/there-is-no-harm-caused-by-same-sex-parenting-studies-suggesting-otherwise-are-skewed

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/adopting-reason/201611/kids-can-thrive-gay-parents

https://theconversation.com/factcheck-are-children-better-off-with-a-mother-and-father-than-with-same-sex-parents-82313

So the question to ask, is why your research here is clearly not valid

As why are you ignoring all the many research on this that shows how well kids do with gay parents?

So have you actually done any balanced research on this Tommy?

I guess the answer is clearly no

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I asked Ben questions... and he gave various answers that were all completely contradictory...!


So I gave up on that...


Although I stand by my original post on this thread!


And i have explained my reasons why.


Night all...!



His answers made perfect sense to anyone with a fully functioning brain. Everyone but you understood him first time. Perhaps you are the one who just doesn't get it, eh?

And everyone here has enough experience and knowledge to confidently knock down your wholly unsubstantiated claim about innate senses. You are too afraid to show your own flimsy evidence because you know it'll be laughed off the thread.

Ultimately though, you have done nothing here but prove yourself a typical troll.


I already summarised Ben's claims... and all were contradictory...!!!


And I have invited you to do your own research into my claim... for then you can see for yourself in a purely independant way, rather than take pot shots at any examples that I might choose to post up...


Take a look for yourself!!!



lol!

There is no evidence stating children have an innate sense of right and wrong. There is evidence they have the ability to learn empathy.

There is no evidence whatsoever that a child only asks about things they think are wrong either. In fact a child asks about anything they don't know.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:11 am

My original claim was that young children have an innate sense of right/wrong... and there is a wide spread of evidence that supports this...


And as to my subsequent claim that children fare best with their mother and father... this is also backed up by wide ranging studies of the evidence...




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:My original claim was that young children have an innate sense of right/wrong... and there is a wide spread of evidence that supports this...


And as to my subsequent claim that children fare best with their mother and father... this is also backed up by wide ranging studies of the evidence...




There is no evidence to support the case young children have an 'innate' sense of right and wrong. Young children are a product of their environment, they can learn quickly but they still learn.

Do you think a child only asks about things they think are wrong? Yes or no, please.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I already summarised Ben's claims... and all were contradictory...!!!


And I have invited you to do your own research into my claim... for then you can see for yourself in a purely independant way, rather than take pot shots at any examples that I might choose to post up...


Take a look for yourself!!!



lol!

There is no evidence stating children have an innate sense of right and wrong. There is evidence they have the ability to learn empathy.

There is no evidence whatsoever that a child only asks about things they think are wrong either. In fact a child asks about anything they don't know.


You are wrong!!!


Have a look into the studies and the evidence and you will see for yourself!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22476
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by phildidge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:18 am

Tommy Monk wrote:My original claim was that young children have an innate sense of right/wrong... and there is a wide spread of evidence that supports this...


And as to my subsequent claim that children fare best with their mother and father... this is also backed up by wide ranging studies of the evidence...





So based on your daft reasoning, should we place all children into care, when they have single parents?

The first point is quite ridiculous

For example racism is taught, its not innate. So how do they have an innate ability to know right from wrong

A child only learns from doing things wrong like sticking their hand into a fire. As they have no comprehension of the hurt it can cause

In fact babies are unlike you, without prejudice

They are taught prejudice, from people like you

phildidge

Posts : 6709
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums Protest Outside Birmingham School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' To Kids

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I already summarised Ben's claims... and all were contradictory...!!!


And I have invited you to do your own research into my claim... for then you can see for yourself in a purely independant way, rather than take pot shots at any examples that I might choose to post up...


Take a look for yourself!!!



lol!

There is no evidence stating children have an innate sense of right and wrong. There is evidence they have the ability to learn empathy.

There is no evidence whatsoever that a child only asks about things they think are wrong either. In fact a child asks about anything they don't know.


You are wrong!!!


Have a look into the studies and the evidence and you will see for yourself!!!



You are wrong. There are no such studies that say what you are saying.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum