WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some of you are mentioned in these posts; in others, this person (we have a good idea who it is but we're not sure) threatens violence, including to our family members. Here's a sampling of what is sent to us via abuse reports and admin PMs. A lot of it is not for the faint of heart:

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Image310
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Phil-t10
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Image110
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Image311
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Image410

Some recent PMs:

[CONTACT] HORATIO IS A HARRIDAN CUNT!
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 19:31

Ha! Ha!

Horatio's OH thinks she's a right old cunt and is trolling it!

Give it a bloody good slap and a kick in the cunt, else put something in it's food to make the thing sick!

lol

Sender e-mail address: horatio@hotmail.com

[CONTACT] SYL
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 20:45

Looks like Syl had been flashing her gash since she was very young, then eventually got a richer man to bite, she makes it very clear that she's enjoyed the benefits ever since! LOL!!!!

Who is sylcunt to try to tell others how to live their lives!.(people live longer now)..Just like trying to stop people from smoking outdoors and her anti trans stance etc....

....It's all about sylcunt and what she wants!

We've come across these self entitled elderly women on so many occasions in the past!....Piss off cunt, and away from me you travesty cunt!

Hahahahha!!!!

Sender e-mail address: antisyl@hotmail.com

[CONTACT] CLAIRE ENGLISH
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 20:07

I saw eddie's mom

Kill Tory Scum

Kill Tory Scum

lol

Sender e-mail address: [Her mother's real name]@outlook.co.uk

This person is a real piece of work to say the least. We (the admin team) just felt it was time to out him.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Les, that's really good advice and you are a big man for showing that kind of concern for someone who only has hate to offer in return.

I hope he takes it, but my fear is that the reason we think he only has hate to offer is because he really does only have hate to offer. Without it, he's nothing.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm

I wasn't going to add anything to this thread, but can I just point out that exactly the same kind of abuse is regularly posted on the other forum Horatio and myself are members of, mostly about the two of us.
Maybe he has other targets on other forums too...who knows how a deranged mind works?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:I'm probably going to be wasting my time here, but I feel it's never too late to 'reason' with people. Plus, our initial thoughts on this seem to have been misplaced since you've only sent more nasty reports (this forum was dying 5 years ago, according to our phantom reporter, so it seems we aren't the only ones will bad foresight  Laughing  )

We all know who our prolific reporter is, so I'm addressing him directly here.

You have spent the better part of 5 years being banned from this forum, yet during that time have sent hundreds (no exaggeration) of reports every year to the moderators of this site. People you don't like and who honestly don't like you much either. These posts have included death wishes, ACTUAL threats of violence, racism, misogyny, ageism, and even lengthy monologues and crappy attempts at lyrics which only aim to insult. Almost no one has been left alone in your attacks.

But your main attacks have obviously been aimed at Eds. And it's obvious why. You saw Eds as a friend and she did you (so did many of us). And your extreme hate stems from some weird idea of betrayal, because Eds didn't criticize the same people you did. Because you wanted her to shut them down rather than merely disagree with them. To Eds immense credit, she has never ONCE said anything close to as bad about you, as you have her. And you should know from our time of Sky, that there is no shortage of vile insults that can be leveled your way - but no one here is so low.

Most of the people you insult regularly don't even know it, so what are they for? Does it actually make you feel good to vent insults at people when all the Mods do is glance at it then click it away? How much time DO you spend reading threads from people you obviously hate?

Those of us who have read your insults of us don't respond either. Why? Because what is the point? We all have far more important things going on than some former poster's endless (and VERY repetitive) angry rants at us. So we leave it. We also would never say the things to you that you say about us.

So what do you get from this?

It is really, REALLY unhealthy. You have your own life and real problems to be dealing with. Why spend hours and hours reading a forum you dislike (and 'allegedly' find boring) and posting angry rants to people you know think very little of what you have to say?

Wouldn't you be happier doing anything else with your time? Or is this place and your sadness of how things went the only thing that gives you a sense of purpose nowadays?

We got on once. Due to things you've said I doubt we ever could again, but that doesn't mean I don't see how the BEST thing for you to do now is let it go.

You can respond to this by insulting me, as is probably your first instinct. OR you can click off this forum, delete it from your shortcuts and never read it again. I promise that you'll feel better for it.


Great post. I have to add that I can’t think of anything else to add.  
I guess he will just die foaming at the mouth about how much he hates...erm...people on the Internet.

Actually I do have one other thing to add and it’ll probably sound pretty harsh.  I think there’s someone he hates far more then me, strangers and himself and it’s the person he has to nurse. He feels resentment and guilt, he hates himself for feeling those things and so he turns that hate on to others.  

He hates himself for hating him...the guy he gave up his life for.

There you go Phil.  Someone finally fucking said it for you and now you can hate me more. My inbox awaits your next insult. clown

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:20 pm

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:


I wouldn't recommend Lewisham anyway - it's a turd fest

you're way to classy to be in such a place, i'm sure

wishing you both all the best xx

Gels, you’re the best. If I ever turn lezza I’m gonna hitchoo up. Cool


Now I've gone all coy

,,,,,,and just a little bit moist


Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'm probably going to be wasting my time here, but I feel it's never too late to 'reason' with people. Plus, our initial thoughts on this seem to have been misplaced since you've only sent more nasty reports (this forum was dying 5 years ago, according to our phantom reporter, so it seems we aren't the only ones will bad foresight  Laughing  )

We all know who our prolific reporter is, so I'm addressing him directly here.

You have spent the better part of 5 years being banned from this forum, yet during that time have sent hundreds (no exaggeration) of reports every year to the moderators of this site. People you don't like and who honestly don't like you much either. These posts have included death wishes, ACTUAL threats of violence, racism, misogyny, ageism, and even lengthy monologues and crappy attempts at lyrics which only aim to insult. Almost no one has been left alone in your attacks.

But your main attacks have obviously been aimed at Eds. And it's obvious why. You saw Eds as a friend and she did you (so did many of us). And your extreme hate stems from some weird idea of betrayal, because Eds didn't criticize the same people you did. Because you wanted her to shut them down rather than merely disagree with them. To Eds immense credit, she has never ONCE said anything close to as bad about you, as you have her. And you should know from our time of Sky, that there is no shortage of vile insults that can be leveled your way - but no one here is so low.

Most of the people you insult regularly don't even know it, so what are they for? Does it actually make you feel good to vent insults at people when all the Mods do is glance at it then click it away? How much time DO you spend reading threads from people you obviously hate?

Those of us who have read your insults of us don't respond either. Why? Because what is the point? We all have far more important things going on than some former poster's endless (and VERY repetitive) angry rants at us. So we leave it. We also would never say the things to you that you say about us.

So what do you get from this?

It is really, REALLY unhealthy. You have your own life and real problems to be dealing with. Why spend hours and hours reading a forum you dislike (and 'allegedly' find boring) and posting angry rants to people you know think very little of what you have to say?

Wouldn't you be happier doing anything else with your time? Or is this place and your sadness of how things went the only thing that gives you a sense of purpose nowadays?

We got on once. Due to things you've said I doubt we ever could again, but that doesn't mean I don't see how the BEST thing for you to do now is let it go.

You can respond to this by insulting me, as is probably your first instinct. OR you can click off this forum, delete it from your shortcuts and never read it again. I promise that you'll feel better for it.


Great post. I have to add that I can’t think of anything else to add.  
I guess he will just die foaming at the mouth about how much he hates...erm...people on the Internet.

Actually I do have one other thing to add and it’ll probably sound pretty harsh.  I think there’s someone he hates far more then me, strangers and himself and it’s the person he has to nurse. He feels resentment and guilt, he hates himself for feeling those things and so he turns that hate on to others.  

He hates himself for hating him...the guy he gave up his life for.

There you go Phil.  Someone finally fucking said it for you and now you can hate me more. My inbox awaits your next insult. clown

it's weird but i thought that way back in the days of ADO you know

every day and night he was going on and on about Doug and how ill he was and it was tearing him apart and Doug was begging him to end his life. About all the dreadful medical problems that he has etc etc. Dougs been at death's door from as far back as when I started on there back in 2010


I specifically remember a time when he was ranting on about a neighbour for some reason and I remember thinking to myself that it was deep frustration at being in a situation that he felt he couldnt get out of. He hated his life but couldn't see any way out. He clearly still does and things are no better now than they ever were probably

so he has a deep hatred and resentment of everyone in the whole world basically

he can turn at the flick of a switch and seems totally unstable

brave of you to finally put a name to his problems but not sure if it will help

good for you though, seriously

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:41 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:


I wouldn't recommend Lewisham anyway - it's a turd fest

you're way to classy to be in such a place, i'm sure

wishing you both all the best xx

Gels, you’re the best. If I ever turn lezza I’m gonna hitchoo up. Cool


Now I've gone all coy

,,,,,,and just a little bit moist


Embarassed

YOUSE TWO IS GONNA GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK YOU DICKHEAD!!!

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Andy on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Hope you don't drown in the flood of moistness tonight Ben.
Make sure you come up for air!

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:18 pm

He should get a job, then he won't be so bored and he won't have so much time on his hands.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:45 am

Here you go.

Phil, I’m going to offer you a chance to register, log on and speak to me.

I promise you, I will allow you to come and have it out with me, (against my husband’s strong wishes), and say exactly what you want to me.

I will converse with you, lock this thread so no one else can reply, and I promise I’ll listen and we will have this out once and for all.

I’m listening. No tricks, no hidden agenda...just come and speak to me.

That’s it. Hope to see you.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'm probably going to be wasting my time here, but I feel it's never too late to 'reason' with people. Plus, our initial thoughts on this seem to have been misplaced since you've only sent more nasty reports (this forum was dying 5 years ago, according to our phantom reporter, so it seems we aren't the only ones will bad foresight  Laughing  )

We all know who our prolific reporter is, so I'm addressing him directly here.

You have spent the better part of 5 years being banned from this forum, yet during that time have sent hundreds (no exaggeration) of reports every year to the moderators of this site. People you don't like and who honestly don't like you much either. These posts have included death wishes, ACTUAL threats of violence, racism, misogyny, ageism, and even lengthy monologues and crappy attempts at lyrics which only aim to insult. Almost no one has been left alone in your attacks.

But your main attacks have obviously been aimed at Eds. And it's obvious why. You saw Eds as a friend and she did you (so did many of us). And your extreme hate stems from some weird idea of betrayal, because Eds didn't criticize the same people you did. Because you wanted her to shut them down rather than merely disagree with them. To Eds immense credit, she has never ONCE said anything close to as bad about you, as you have her. And you should know from our time of Sky, that there is no shortage of vile insults that can be leveled your way - but no one here is so low.

Most of the people you insult regularly don't even know it, so what are they for? Does it actually make you feel good to vent insults at people when all the Mods do is glance at it then click it away? How much time DO you spend reading threads from people you obviously hate?

Those of us who have read your insults of us don't respond either. Why? Because what is the point? We all have far more important things going on than some former poster's endless (and VERY repetitive) angry rants at us. So we leave it. We also would never say the things to you that you say about us.

So what do you get from this?

It is really, REALLY unhealthy. You have your own life and real problems to be dealing with. Why spend hours and hours reading a forum you dislike (and 'allegedly' find boring) and posting angry rants to people you know think very little of what you have to say?

Wouldn't you be happier doing anything else with your time? Or is this place and your sadness of how things went the only thing that gives you a sense of purpose nowadays?

We got on once. Due to things you've said I doubt we ever could again, but that doesn't mean I don't see how the BEST thing for you to do now is let it go.

You can respond to this by insulting me, as is probably your first instinct. OR you can click off this forum, delete it from your shortcuts and never read it again. I promise that you'll feel better for it.


Great post. I have to add that I can’t think of anything else to add.  
I guess he will just die foaming at the mouth about how much he hates...erm...people on the Internet.

Actually I do have one other thing to add and it’ll probably sound pretty harsh.  I think there’s someone he hates far more then me, strangers and himself and it’s the person he has to nurse. He feels resentment and guilt, he hates himself for feeling those things and so he turns that hate on to others.  

He hates himself for hating him...the guy he gave up his life for.

There you go Phil.  Someone finally fucking said it for you and now you can hate me more. My inbox awaits your next insult. clown

You don't even have to know any of this to realise he's an incredibly unhappy person. Let's hope he manages to pull himself out of the abyss because this is what he's teetering on and looking into.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Andy on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 am

Phil has been like this for a decade.
I doubt if he can, or even wants to change. Misery and depression become a comforting habit.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6215
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:40 am

Here's the latest one from the nasty little shit; it also shows how stupid he is, unable to comprehend what he reads. The original included a fake email address that insulted Syl, just by the way, because he's pathetic:

Catshitman wrote:Hi eddie

I've never been interested in returning, to have it out as you say as it's just a boring right wing propaganda knitting group site now!

FB is much more interesting!

I reserve the right to troll your site as i feel fit, and there isn't a jot that you can do about it.

I'm trolling the pretentious self absorbed few cunts that you are!

Why are you planning trips to Oz and Thailand when you are begging for money to get Ben here though?

Hilarious cunt!

Hahahahahaha

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Speaking generally, people who get so obsessed with strangers online must live  pretty sad and lonely lives themselves. They are living their lives through others. Even spouting lies and filth about them must make them feel somehow involved in the lives of the people they obsess about.
Best ignored imo, they probably wait in anticipation to see if they get a mention. Rolling Eyes


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19566
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:51 pm

is that shitting-in-his-hands-and-rubbing-it-in-his-face-howling-at-the-moon batshitcrazy phillagain??

thought he died from aids???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:is that shitting-in-his-hands-and-rubbing-it-in-his-face-howling-at-the-moon batshitcrazy phillagain??

thought he died from aids???

Yes it is and no he hasn’t. I wouldn’t wish that kind of death on anyone, by the way.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:is that shitting-in-his-hands-and-rubbing-it-in-his-face-howling-at-the-moon batshitcrazy phillagain??

thought he died from aids???

Yes it is and no he hasn’t. I wouldn’t wish that kind of death on anyone, by the way.  


well to be fair he did say ''thought'' he died from aids, not that he ''hoped'' he had

i'm not even sure you guys are doing it right by putting his posts up. you're both feeding his weird fetish and obsessions about this site and the people on it.

take a bit of advice from syl, i think she has it right


Best ignored imo, they probably wait in anticipation to see if they get a mention.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:is that shitting-in-his-hands-and-rubbing-it-in-his-face-howling-at-the-moon batshitcrazy phillagain??

thought he died from aids???

Yes it is and no he hasn’t. I wouldn’t wish that kind of death on anyone, by the way.  


I have dedicated this poem to Catman

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's a rat bag,
Shit bag,
What a fucking bore,

Heeeee's got a problem,
As his dick is his mentor

He can hop, skip and jump
With his immature hump

Heeee's actually evil Pres ident Trump

Laughing

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:38 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes it is and no he hasn’t. I wouldn’t wish that kind of death on anyone, by the way.  


well to be fair he did say   ''thought'' he died from aids, not that he ''hoped'' he had

i'm not even sure you guys are doing it right by putting his posts up.  you're both feeding his weird fetish and obsessions about this site and the people on it.

take a bit of advice from syl, i think she has it right


Best ignored imo, they probably wait in anticipation to see if they get a mention.




Fair point, but this is never ending

I cannot imagine what it is like for eddie and now Ben to constantly have someone be so utterly obessed with hate for them

They have tried to ignore him, but how much patient do you expect people to have?

Eddie is about the most patient person I know as well

Catman, will continue. No matter, whether he is ignored

He will more get annoyed if people are laughing at him, for being a complete dick, as nobody likes that.

Oh and smelly, nobody wants to hope or think someone is dead, unless they are as hateful as the idiot making the hateful views

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:46 pm

To be honest, he doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. It kind of just goes over my head. I don’t even hate him.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:48 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes it is and no he hasn’t. I wouldn’t wish that kind of death on anyone, by the way.  


I have dedicated this poem to Catman

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's a rat bag,
Shit bag,
What a fucking bore,

Heeeee's got a problem,
As his dick is his mentor

He can hop, skip and jump
With his immature hump

Heeee's actually evil Pres ident Trump

Laughing

You are actually lowering yourself to his level, as well as giving him a whiff of the oxygen of publicity and notoriety for which his dangerously deranged mind craves.

Do you not realise that?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3000
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:51 pm

eddie wrote:To be honest, he doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. It kind of just goes over my head. I don’t even hate him.


Credit where credit is due and why Ben loves you.

You are able more than many people to get yourself back up again and not allow people to bring your down

I guess that has more to do with life experince and being able again more than most. To see past this and have a positive attitude. No matter or whenever things go wrong in your life

+1

I think more people could learn from that, from you. How you are always able to pick yourself up and continually smile

That is what I think is truely special about you Eddie

Laughing


Last edited by phildidge on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
phildidge wrote:


I have dedicated this poem to Catman

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's a rat bag,
Shit bag,
What a fucking bore,

Heeeee's got a problem,
As his dick is his mentor

He can hop, skip and jump
With his immature hump

Heeee's actually evil Pres ident Trump

Laughing

You are actually lowering yourself to his level, as well as giving him a whiff of the oxygen of publicity and notoriety for which his dangerously deranged mind craves.

Do you not realise that?


Lets face it Fred, the whole thread is providing attention for him

I atually pity, why he could be so bent up in hate, for how. Eddie, bent over backwards for him. When he had people retaliate based on his poor behaviour. So many times I watched eddie try to help and only have this thrown back in her face

The reality is what notoriety?

He is a nobody and nobody knows who he actually is, accept a minor few. So what audiance is he playing to?

Only people on here. As outside this, nobody is going to give a flying fuck.

He is very bitter at the world, which I guess stems from how his partner is suffering with illness. Which again nobody would wish on anyone and would only wish that person was able to become better. Yet he takes out his frustrations on other people. As he cannot handle the difficulties he goes through with this

So I get your point, but when will a child learn, unless you stand up to their tantrums?

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:13 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:To be honest, he doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. It kind of just goes over my head. I don’t even hate him.


Credit where credit is due and why Ben loves you.

You are able more than many people to get yourself back up again and not allow people to bring your down

I guess that has more to do with life experince and being able again more than most. To see past this and have a positive attitude. No matter or whenever things go wrong in your life

+1

I think more people could learn from that, from you. How you are always able to pick yourself up and continually smile

That is what I think is truely special about you Eddie

Laughing


Why thank you, didge! Embarassed

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:16 pm

That's really nice of you, didge, and it's very true. Eddie is always willing to give people another chance and really look to see where they're coming from, and I think that's in part because she believes everyone is capable of growth.

Or at least just about everyone Smile

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:23 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:That's really nice of you, didge, and it's very true. Eddie is always willing to give people another chance and really look to see where they're coming from, and I think that's in part because she believes everyone is capable of growth.

Or at least just about everyone Smile


My mental age and intellect stopped when I starting smoking at 13..... Laughing

Mate i recognise and see the good in everyone, including you

I think when it comes to love, you are singing off the same hymn sheet together

When it comes to ideas, you can at times be miles apart, but its the love that continually binds you. So much so, you at times fight like cats and dogs. Yet everyday wake up moving on. I think you have grown more to be this way, when with Eddie. I hope you do not mind me saying?

Eddie can annoy me at times and its based on how and why she is very nice and patient. As its gut wrenching to hear eddie annoyed, because lets face it. If she is annoyed, you can bet your bottom dollar, its based on that person being a dick to her. Which is me at times..

I think you also bring at the best in eddie, as you always make her further more question and be skeptical, because you are athiest and first and foremost a secularist. It makes you constantly challenge each other, to then unexpectedly. Still end up on the very same path together with each other. The reliaty is, you bring out the worst in each other and end up making those worst attributes tens times better.

If I am wrong, you can tell me to jog on... Laughing

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:32 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:


Credit where credit is due and why Ben loves you.

You are able more than many people to get yourself back up again and not allow people to bring your down

I guess that has more to do with life experince and being able again more than most. To see past this and have a positive attitude. No matter or whenever things go wrong in your life

+1

I think more people could learn from that, from you. How you are always able to pick yourself up and continually smile

That is what I think is truely special about you Eddie

Laughing


Why thank you, didge! Embarassed

Awww how sweet x

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3072
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:To be honest, he doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. It kind of just goes over my head. I don’t even hate him.

Good because hate is a horrible emotion to hold on to.

You have Ben in your life

Fuck the rest! Lol

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3072
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Cant say I really hate him as such....he just has an entry in my book of grudges

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Book_of_Grudges


WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3755771736 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3755771736 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464 WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 3489511464

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10745
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:That's really nice of you, didge, and it's very true. Eddie is always willing to give people another chance and really look to see where they're coming from, and I think that's in part because she believes everyone is capable of growth.

Or at least just about everyone Smile


My mental age and intellect stopped when I starting smoking at 13..... Laughing

Mate i recognise and see the good in everyone, including you

I think when it comes to love, you are singing off the same hymn sheet together

When it comes to ideas, you can at times be miles apart, but its the love that continually binds you. So much so, you at times fight like cats and dogs. Yet everyday wake up moving on. I think you have grown more to be this way, when with Eddie. I hope you do not mind me saying?

Eddie can annoy me at times and its based on how and why she is very nice and patient. As its gut wrenching to hear eddie annoyed, because lets face it. If she is annoyed, you can bet your bottom dollar, its based on that person being a dick to her. Which is me at times..

I think you also bring at the best in eddie, as you always make her further more question and be skeptical, because you are athiest and first and foremost a secularist. It makes you constantly challenge each other, to then unexpectedly. Still end up on the very same path together with each other. The reliaty is, you bring out the worst in each other and end up making those worst attributes tens times better.

If I am wrong, you can tell me to jog on... Laughing

That’s all very true...except I make him question a lot of stuff too...believe me. Razz

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40013
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:07 pm

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:That's really nice of you, didge, and it's very true. Eddie is always willing to give people another chance and really look to see where they're coming from, and I think that's in part because she believes everyone is capable of growth.

Or at least just about everyone Smile


My mental age and intellect stopped when I starting smoking at 13..... Laughing

Mate i recognise and see the good in everyone, including you

I think when it comes to love, you are singing off the same hymn sheet together

When it comes to ideas, you can at times be miles apart, but its the love that continually binds you. So much so, you at times fight like cats and dogs. Yet everyday wake up moving on. I think you have grown more to be this way, when with Eddie. I hope you do not mind me saying?

Eddie can annoy me at times and its based on how and why she is very nice and patient. As its gut wrenching to hear eddie annoyed, because lets face it. If she is annoyed, you can bet your bottom dollar, its based on that person being a dick to her. Which is me at times..

I think you also bring at the best in eddie, as you always make her further more question and be skeptical, because you are athiest and first and foremost a secularist. It makes you constantly challenge each other, to then unexpectedly. Still end up on the very same path together with each other. The reliaty is, you bring out the worst in each other and end up making those worst attributes tens times better.

If I am wrong, you can tell me to jog on... Laughing

Actually, you're surprisingly spot on Smile Very insightful of you.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28108
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:


My mental age and intellect stopped when I starting smoking at 13..... Laughing

Mate i recognise and see the good in everyone, including you

I think when it comes to love, you are singing off the same hymn sheet together

When it comes to ideas, you can at times be miles apart, but its the love that continually binds you. So much so, you at times fight like cats and dogs. Yet everyday wake up moving on. I think you have grown more to be this way, when with Eddie. I hope you do not mind me saying?

Eddie can annoy me at times and its based on how and why she is very nice and patient. As its gut wrenching to hear eddie annoyed, because lets face it. If she is annoyed, you can bet your bottom dollar, its based on that person being a dick to her. Which is me at times..

I think you also bring at the best in eddie, as you always make her further more question and be skeptical, because you are athiest and first and foremost a secularist. It makes you constantly challenge each other, to then unexpectedly. Still end up on the very same path together with each other. The reliaty is, you bring out the worst in each other and end up making those worst attributes tens times better.

If I am wrong, you can tell me to jog on... Laughing

That’s all very true...except I make him question a lot of stuff too...believe me. Razz


cheers

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Thorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:


My mental age and intellect stopped when I starting smoking at 13..... Laughing

Mate i recognise and see the good in everyone, including you

I think when it comes to love, you are singing off the same hymn sheet together

When it comes to ideas, you can at times be miles apart, but its the love that continually binds you. So much so, you at times fight like cats and dogs. Yet everyday wake up moving on. I think you have grown more to be this way, when with Eddie. I hope you do not mind me saying?

Eddie can annoy me at times and its based on how and why she is very nice and patient. As its gut wrenching to hear eddie annoyed, because lets face it. If she is annoyed, you can bet your bottom dollar, its based on that person being a dick to her. Which is me at times..

I think you also bring at the best in eddie, as you always make her further more question and be skeptical, because you are athiest and first and foremost a secularist. It makes you constantly challenge each other, to then unexpectedly. Still end up on the very same path together with each other. The reliaty is, you bring out the worst in each other and end up making those worst attributes tens times better.

If I am wrong, you can tell me to jog on... Laughing

Actually, you're surprisingly spot on Smile Very insightful of you.

Thanks mate

Thorin

Posts : 10009
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum