UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 pm

UCLA gymnast Katelyn Ohashi scored a perfect 10 on her floor routine Saturday in Anaheim, California. The video of her performance has more than 16 million views on Twitter.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7909/UCLA-Gymnast-Katelyn-Ohashi-Goes-Viral-With-Perfect-10-Routine

Wow

phildidge

Back to top Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty Re: UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

She is utterly amazing, isn't she?  She's an acquaintance of my nephew (once removed), who graduated from UCLA last year.

Add to her magnificent gymnastic talent, her pretty, flirty expressions and gestures, and she could have an acting career after dance.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine Empty Re: UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi Goes Viral With Perfect 10 Routine

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:She is utterly amazing, isn't she?  She's an acquaintance of my nephew (once removed), who graduated from UCLA last year.

Add to her magnificent gymnastic talent, her pretty, flirty expressions and gestures, and she could have an acting career after dance.

She is amazing Quill, such control as well.

phildidge

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 am

I got chills watching that, some of her jumps and moves were unbelievable.
I remember being enthralled with Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci back when they appeared in the olympics, but this girl takes gymnastics to a new level.

Syl

Back to top Go down

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum