DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:37 pm

A Nobel Prize-winningAmerican scientist who co-discovered DNA has been stripped of his honorary titles at the laboratory he once led after repeating racist comments in a documentary.

James Watson, who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA alongside Francis Crick in the 1950s, said in a PBS film that genes cause a difference in intelligence between white and black people in IQ tests.

The 90-year-old's comments were labeled "reprehensible" by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) on New York's Long Island, where Watson had been the director from 1968 to 1993.

Watson had previously told Britain's Sunday Times newspaper in 2007 that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says not really."

The scientist added that while he hoped everyone was equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this is not true."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/13/health/james-watson-honors-stripped-intl/index.html


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Syl on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 pm

It seems a shame that a man who has devoted his life to science, co discovering DNA one of the most important finds in modern history, has been stripped of his honours because of his ill judged remarks and opinions.

He is 90, could be a touch of senility or dementia.
 DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments 2190311264

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by phildidge on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 pm

So he mde some view. He  never should be stripped of his titles, because he gave poor opinions

There is no evidence for his claims and would never descend to the claim someone else did, based on a claim he has dementia. That was fucked up and excusing his poor claims

I would simple point out the fact that there is now today many Black scientists

I mean based on his reasoning, how could this be possible based on his prejudiced views?


Last edited by Thor on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 6242
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:49 pm

The story of James Watson is at least 50-years old. It's like retelling a Mark Twain story.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by phildidge on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 pm

At least he got one thing rights

He called for a cure for Tommy's condition

And in a British TV documentary that aired in 2003, Watson suggested stupidity was a genetic disease that should be treated


lol!

phildidge

Posts : 6242
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:43 pm

"...Asians on average score somewhat higher than whites in a traditional IQ test. And whites in turn score a bit higher than blacks..."


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 pm



https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Intelligence quotient tests are self-confirming, performance based tests.  They attempot to define intelligence, while looking for intelligence.

They are culture-based.  Achievement is based upon performance within a culture, thus affirming the culture rather than the individual.

Watson is too caught up in his methodology to realize the conceptual flaws. He proved himself to be a technocrat, not a thinker.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"...Asians on average score somewhat higher than whites in a traditional IQ test. And whites in turn score a bit higher than blacks..."



And?

Jews onm average are miles apart than most white ethnic groups

I mean you say asian, or is this some ethnic asian groups? Like Chinese, Japanese? You see how everwithin that racial class there is vast differences? Which again have more down to social constructs

Which in the above examples are based far more on social constructs

How they were brought up and to have an ethos to study

THe IQ test as Quilll pointed out is not a true measure of intelligence

What you also do not know is this same test has the gap between Blacks and white become now irrelevant. As they are near comparable

So tell me Tommy, exactly what point are you trying to make?

Can you build a rocket engine?

If you cannot do as many others can do, what does that say about you?

Is this based on your ckin colour?

Or the reality that the fact is a small minute amount of people are intelligent no matter their skin colour

What would your intelligence be without an education?

phildidge

Posts : 6242
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html


Reposted for didge...


And the point I'm making is that the scientist in the OP is not holding the opinion without careful consideration of the evidence...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 pm

How can anyone generalise on intelligence based on the colour of their skin?

Just answer that.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37975
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html


Reposted for didge...


And the point I'm making is that the scientist in the OP is not holding the opinion without careful consideration of the evidence...



What has countries got to do with the price of bread?

I think that very nicely fits into my view and point on education levels and again an ethos of uprbinging

There are Asian countries on this way down the list. How do you explain that Tommy?

Again an IQ is not a good measure of intelligence

Now how about again you answer my previous points

phildidge

Posts : 6242
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by phildidge on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:49 pm

And again


IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iq-scores-not-accurate-marker-of-intelligence-study-shows/

phildidge

Posts : 6242
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html


Reposted for didge...


And the point I'm making is that the scientist in the OP is not holding the opinion without careful consideration of the evidence...

Rolling Eyes

There is no 'evidence', you braindead, gutter-crawling ignorant fuckup...

I suggest you actually learn the meaning of terms like "evidence", proof, opinions, conjecture, bias, fallacies, before you come on here pretending to know what you're writing about, you slithering little neo-nazi piece of slime..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:How can anyone generalise on intelligence based on the colour of their skin?

Just answer that.

You can't.

But you can report test scores based on skin color.

Then you debate what the test scores actually measure.

Some would say very little, other's a great deal. afro

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4508
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 am

I was appointed to the Admissions Committee of Rutgers University.  I then was appointed Chairman of the Admission Standards sub-Committee.

I was besieged with research and data of Educational Testing Service, based in Princeton and Berkeley.  Robert Merton was the sociologist that came up with the 'self-fulling prophecy' idea:

Positive Psychological Program wrote:Although self-fulfilling prophecies can manifest in a variety of ways, Merton was most interested in understanding how the phenomenon plays out in racial prejudice and discrimination. He noticed that people with prejudices about individuals of other races were likely to treat them in such a way that these individuals were actually encouraged to behave in ways that confirmed the prejudices. For example, those who considered black people to be intellectually inferior would avoid talking to them about anything that could be considered intellectual, giving them no room to prove the prejudiced individual wrong.

Unsurprisingly, when a whole group of people is treated as if they are intellectually inferior, they are not given the opportunities that are afforded to others to add to their knowledge and improve their abilities. Since they do not have the opportunities to boost their knowledge and abilities, their average performance is lower than others, making it seem as if they truly are intellectually inferior.

https://positivepsychologyprogram.com/self-fulfilling-prophecy/

The point being that the culture instructs the people what to believe, and they then fulfill the expectation.

It is circular.  The people drafting the IQ tests, will develop standards that fulfill the culture, and thus only confirm, or fulfill, the culture. They call it achievement, or intelligence testing, because--look around--the people conforming to the culture are achieving. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Reposted for didge...


And the point I'm making is that the scientist in the OP is not holding the opinion without careful consideration of the evidence...

Rolling Eyes

There is no 'evidence',  you braindead, gutter-crawling ignorant fuckup...

I suggest you actually learn the meaning of terms like "evidence", proof, opinions, conjecture, bias, fallacies, before you come on here pretending to know what you're writing about, you slithering little neo-nazi piece of slime..


Well that post is enough to give a convention of psychologists sufficient material for an entire weeksworth of debate, at least.


Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by nicko on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:32 am

When I was younger Fred, as no doubt you'd feel the same, I would punch that foul mouthed, big headed, Keyboard warrior right in Mouth ! But as he is safe in Mummy's House, he can keep on spouting his bile with no fear of being challenged ! Wanker !

nicko
nicko

Posts : 11620
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:36 pm

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments 3408175593... cheers... alien

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm

nicko wrote:When I was younger Fred,  as no doubt you'd feel the same, I would punch that foul mouthed, big headed, Keyboard warrior right in Mouth ! But as he is safe in Mummy's House,  he can keep on spouting his bile with no fear of being challenged !  Wanker !  


Nicko, old boy, it's a sin to mock the afflicted! Twisted Evil
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:34 am

nicko wrote:
When I was younger Fred,  as no doubt you'd feel the same, I would punch that foul mouthed, big headed, Keyboard warrior right in Mouth ! But as he is safe in Mummy's House,  he can keep on spouting his bile with no fear of being challenged !  Wanker !  

Rolling Eyes

Look at what you two old dinosaurs are bullshitting about on here,  nicko...

Instead of discusing the actual topic, you and Fred jump straight in to defending your racist neo-nazi compatriot Tommy Monk..

Tommy is the true shit-brained fascist punk "keyboard warrior" on here --  not me,  not Quill, not veya,  nor Andy or Ben..

Yet you two cowards repeatedly show us your true colours at times like this   --  consistently defending the racists, the fascists and the bullies, against a handful of "lefties" you don't agree with.

WHY are you defending a racist hatemongering little fascist punk, nicko ?   Is the truth really that hard for you two Englische "hill shepherd" snowflakes to handle.. (And, I see one of your braindead harridan compatriots cheering you two clueless nongs on -- only another couple of their little coven needed, to show your lots true intentions..).

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 am

Smile

Re: the O/P, (and ignoring, for the moment, the idiotic attempts at deflections from the usual fascist-defending pro-racist truth-denying Englische gang..) :

As those titles stripped from Watson were in line with his tenure at this one institution, they have every right to remove those honorifics if they believe that his behaviour in any way casts a poor light on them, or in any way sullies the titles themselves...

When Watson and Crick were conducting their Nobel prize winning research back in the 1950s and '60s, they were a couple of university researchers doing work in theoretical areas of genetic science..

Forty and fifty years later, Watson was trading on his initial achievements to voice odious and unsubstantiated claims supporting his (newfound ?) racist bullshit beliefs, largely unrelated to his actual field of expertise.

Much like those Mining Engineers labelling themselves as 'world renowned 'scientists" that we can see littering Tommy's beloved Climate Denialist blogs..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:21 am

Clearly Tommy is a white supremacist.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:30 am

Unapologetically.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by nicko on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:29 am

Wolfie ,I stand by what I said, I'M NOT DEFENDING ANYONE. I'm stating a fact ! You are a foul mouthed bully behind a keyboard, and why some Mod doesn't pick you up over it is a mystery to me and others !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11620
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:
When I was younger Fred,  as no doubt you'd feel the same, I would punch that foul mouthed, big headed, Keyboard warrior right in Mouth ! But as he is safe in Mummy's House,  he can keep on spouting his bile with no fear of being challenged !  Wanker !  

Rolling Eyes

Look at what you two old dinosaurs are bullshitting about on here,  nicko...

Instead of discusing the actual topic, you and Fred jump straight in to defending your racist neo-nazi compatriot Tommy Monk..

Tommy is the true shit-brained fascist punk "keyboard warrior" on here --  not me,  not Quill, not veya,  nor Andy or Ben..

Yet you two cowards repeatedly show us your true colours at times like this   --  consistently defending the racists, the fascists and the bullies, against a handful of "lefties" you don't agree with.

WHY are you defending a racist hatemongering little fascist punk, nicko ?   Is the truth really that hard for you two Englische "hill shepherd" snowflakes to handle..   (And, I see one of your braindead harridan compatriots cheering you two clueless nongs on --  only another couple of their little coven needed, to show your lots true intentions..).

While anyone capable of comprehending words of more than two syllables might be excused for questioning your definition of the word "defend" (Where, exactly? How, exactly?) my comment was directed at your manic silly schoolboy Dave Spart literary "style"...not its content.

Still, if you think such garbage makes you sound big among the grown-ups.......

Or do you actually talk like that as well?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Clearly Tommy is a white supremacist.

He said that Asians score higher in IQ tests than white people, so what would that make him?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Reposted for didge...


And the point I'm making is that the scientist in the OP is not holding the opinion without careful consideration of the evidence...

Rolling Eyes

There is no 'evidence',  you braindead, gutter-crawling ignorant fuckup...

I suggest you actually learn the meaning of terms like "evidence", proof, opinions, conjecture, bias, fallacies, before you come on here pretending to know what you're writing about, you slithering little neo-nazi piece of slime..

Clearly, your intelligence is very low, regardless of your skin colour. Razz

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Basketball

Tommy Monk is obviously a white supremacist.  Clearly and without a doubt..

Fact :  Fred M' wants to refer me to a panel of psych's,  simply because of my vigorous opposition to Tommy's racist and fascist statements on here;
Fact :  Fred regularly defends racists, fascists and other odious ratbag elements on here, simply because their opponents are more left-leaning than him;
Conclusion :  Fred must share some of Tommy's ideas --  as I have yet to see Fred speak out against the white supremacist twonks on here  !

Fact :  nicko has regularly threatened to "punch/smash (my) teeth in..",  whenever I have had the temerity to criticise particular racists and fascists on here;
Fact :  nicko also often labels me, Andy, veya and Quill as "keyboard warriors" and "cowards", not prepared to voice our beliefs in public --  again, usually in defence of his racist and fascist compatriots, or when defending his own vile outbursts;
Fact :  nicko has proudly declared that "Tommy rocks !" previously, when defending him against his wicked "commie/liberal/lefty" opponents;
Conclusion : nicko would prefer to defend his racist fellow English snowflakes against those evil ex-colonial upstarts -- favouring fake 'patriotism' above what is right and honorable.

Fact :  the nasty old harridan Sly can often be seen cheering on the bullies, the racists, the fascists --  and their defenders on here;
Fact :  Sly obviously hates my guts;
Conclusion :  Sly appears to share some of those same racist-and-fascist-supporting proclivities, going by her supportive posts for them on here  !!!

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:46 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:
When I was younger Fred,  as no doubt you'd feel the same, I would punch that foul mouthed, big headed, Keyboard warrior right in Mouth ! But as he is safe in Mummy's House,  he can keep on spouting his bile with no fear of being challenged !  Wanker !  

Rolling Eyes

Look at what you two old dinosaurs are bullshitting about on here,  nicko...

Instead of discusing the actual topic, you and Fred jump straight in to defending your racist neo-nazi compatriot Tommy Monk..

Tommy is the true shit-brained fascist punk "keyboard warrior" on here --  not me,  not Quill, not veya,  nor Andy or Ben..

Yet you two cowards repeatedly show us your true colours at times like this   --  consistently defending the racists, the fascists and the bullies, against a handful of "lefties" you don't agree with.

WHY are you defending a racist hatemongering little fascist punk, nicko ?   Is the truth really that hard for you two Englische "hill shepherd" snowflakes to handle..   (And, I see one of your braindead harridan compatriots cheering you two clueless nongs on --  only another couple of their little coven needed, to show your lots true intentions..).

You're not discussing the topic either, you're just abusing other posters.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Syl on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Basketball

Tommy Monk is obviously a white supremacist.  Clearly and without a doubt..

Fact :  Fred M' wants to refer me to a panel of psych's,  simply because of my vigorous opposition to Tommy's racist and fascist statements on here;
Fact :  Fred regularly defends racists, fascists and other odious ratbag elements on here, simply because their opponents are more left-leaning than him;
Conclusion :  Fred must share some of Tommy's ideas --  as I have yet to see Fred speak out against the white supremacist twonks on here  !

Fact :  nicko has regularly threatened to "punch/smash (my) teeth in..",  whenever I have had the temerity to criticise particular racists and fascists on here;
Fact :  nicko also often labels me, Andy, veya and Quill as "keyboard warriors" and "cowards", not prepared to voice our beliefs in public --  again, usually in defence of his racist and fascist compatriots, or when defending his own vile outbursts;
Fact :  nicko has proudly declared that "Tommy rocks !" previously, when defending him against his wicked "commie/liberal/lefty" opponents;
Conclusion : nicko would prefer to defend his racist fellow English snowflakes against those evil ex-colonial upstarts --  favouring fake 'patriotism' above what is right and honorable.

Fact :  the nasty old harridan Sly can often be seen cheering on the bullies, the racists, the fascists --  and their defenders on here;
Fact :  Sly obviously hates my guts;
Conclusion :  Sly appears to share some of those same racist-and-fascist-supporting proclivities, going by her supportive posts for them on here  !!!

What guts? scratch

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Evidence...

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Basketball

Tommy Monk is obviously a white supremacist.  Clearly and without a doubt..

Fact :  Fred M' wants to refer me to a panel of psych's,  simply because of my vigorous opposition to Tommy's racist and fascist statements on here;
Fact :  Fred regularly defends racists, fascists and other odious ratbag elements on here, simply because their opponents are more left-leaning than him;
Conclusion :  Fred must share some of Tommy's ideas --  as I have yet to see Fred speak out against the white supremacist twonks on here  !

Fact :  nicko has regularly threatened to "punch/smash (my) teeth in..",  whenever I have had the temerity to criticise particular racists and fascists on here;
Fact :  nicko also often labels me, Andy, veya and Quill as "keyboard warriors" and "cowards", not prepared to voice our beliefs in public --  again, usually in defence of his racist and fascist compatriots, or when defending his own vile outbursts;
Fact :  nicko has proudly declared that "Tommy rocks !" previously, when defending him against his wicked "commie/liberal/lefty" opponents;
Conclusion : nicko would prefer to defend his racist fellow English snowflakes against those evil ex-colonial upstarts --  favouring fake 'patriotism' above what is right and honorable.

Fact :  the nasty old harridan Sly can often be seen cheering on the bullies, the racists, the fascists --  and their defenders on here;
Fact :  Sly obviously hates my guts;
Conclusion :  Sly appears to share some of those same racist-and-fascist-supporting proclivities, going by her supportive posts for them on here  !!!

Come on, you spineless little liar, crawl out from under your slimy stone and produce one post of mine - just one - in which I have ever defended all these so called "racists" and "fascists."

What you actually mean, of course, is that I for one don't pat you on the head and praise you for ranting on like some boozed up loony student in a Marxist debating club, and that I ridicule your expletive-infested and infantile assumption that anyone and everyone who doesn't subscribe to your own opinions must by definition be more Nazi than Josef Goebbels.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Look at what you two old dinosaurs are bullshitting about on here,  nicko...

Instead of discusing the actual topic, you and Fred jump straight in to defending your racist neo-nazi compatriot Tommy Monk..

Tommy is the true shit-brained fascist punk "keyboard warrior" on here --  not me,  not Quill, not veya,  nor Andy or Ben..

Yet you two cowards repeatedly show us your true colours at times like this   --  consistently defending the racists, the fascists and the bullies, against a handful of "lefties" you don't agree with.

WHY are you defending a racist hatemongering little fascist punk, nicko ?   Is the truth really that hard for you two Englische "hill shepherd" snowflakes to handle..   (And, I see one of your braindead harridan compatriots cheering you two clueless nongs on --  only another couple of their little coven needed, to show your lots true intentions..).

You're not discussing the topic either, you're just abusing other posters.

He's just defending his own position. In case you haven't noticed, practically everyone on the board is ganging up on him. They are venting, not reasoning.

It can't feel good for y'all to have such bile pent up inside. Just back off and I'm sure he will.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're not discussing the topic either, you're just abusing other posters.

He's just defending his own position.  In case you haven't noticed, practically everyone on the board is ganging up on him.  They are venting, not reasoning.

It can't feel good for y'all to have such bile pent up inside.  Just back off and I'm sure he will.  

Of course he won't. He's the one who started spouting all the bile. Razz

Defending his position? Do shut up. DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments 3408175593

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He's just defending his own position.  In case you haven't noticed, practically everyone on the board is ganging up on him.  They are venting, not reasoning.

It can't feel good for y'all to have such bile pent up inside.  Just back off and I'm sure he will.  

Of course he won't. He's the one who started spouting all the bile. Razz

And y'all have been the ones ganging up.  It doesn't make you right; it only makes you loud.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course he won't. He's the one who started spouting all the bile. Razz

And y'all have been the ones ganging up.  It doesn't make you right; it only makes you loud.

Like you've been ganging up on Tommy? I guess that makes you the loud one.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And y'all have been the ones ganging up.  It doesn't make you right; it only makes you loud.

Like you've been ganging up on Tommy? I guess that makes you the loud one.

Not true. I have only asked Tommy, one time, if he is with the Russian Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg. He has not answered. His repetitive, machine-like messaging emulates the way they create and perpetuate controversies.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like you've been ganging up on Tommy? I guess that makes you the loud one.

Not true.  I have only asked Tommy, one time, if he is with the Russian Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg.  He has not answered.  His repetitive, machine-like messaging emulates the way they create and perpetuate controversies.

You tried to tag team with Ben when he said Tommy is a white supremacist.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not true.  I have only asked Tommy, one time, if he is with the Russian Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg.  He has not answered.  His repetitive, machine-like messaging emulates the way they create and perpetuate controversies.

You tried to tag team with Ben when he said Tommy is a white supremacist.

That's a foregone conclusion. I don't think tommy would deny his white supremacist status. I believe his answer is, It's true!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Clearly Tommy is a white supremacist.

He said that Asians score higher in IQ tests than white people, so what would that make him?

A white supremacist moron.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:58 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He said that Asians score higher in IQ tests than white people, so what would that make him?

A white supremacist moron.

He can't be a white supremacist if he thinks that Asian people are more intelligent than white people.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You tried to tag team with Ben when he said Tommy is a white supremacist.

That's a foregone conclusion.  I don't think tommy would deny his white supremacist status.  I believe his answer is, It's true!

No. He said he wasn't yesterday.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He said that Asians score higher in IQ tests than white people, so what would that make him?

A white supremacist moron.

He can't be a white supremacist if he thinks that Asian people are more intelligent than white people.

Of course he can. Supremacy can be achieved in other arenas than intelligence - perhaps in this case, military might.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You tried to tag team with Ben when he said Tommy is a white supremacist.

That's a foregone conclusion.  I don't think tommy would deny his white supremacist status.  I believe his answer is, It's true!

No. He said he wasn't yesterday.

Then why is he contradicting himself?

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Clearly Tommy is a white supremacist.

He said that Asians score higher in IQ tests than white people, so what would that make him?

Accurate.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Posts : 4508
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Syl on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're not discussing the topic either, you're just abusing other posters.

He's just defending his own position.  In case you haven't noticed, practically everyone on the board is ganging up on him.  They are venting, not reasoning.

It can't feel good for y'all to have such bile pent up inside.  Just back off and I'm sure he will.  

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments 31oajg10

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:37 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. He said he wasn't yesterday.

Then why is he contradicting himself?

Where has he done that?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:17 pm

If I said black men were the best in tge world at 100 metres running... which they clearly are... does that make me a black supremacist...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22378
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments Empty Re: DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He's just defending his own position.  In case you haven't noticed, practically everyone on the board is ganging up on him.  They are venting, not reasoning.

It can't feel good for y'all to have such bile pent up inside.  Just back off and I'm sure he will.  

Of course he won't. He's the one who started spouting all the bile. Razz

Defending his position? Do shut up. DNA pioneer stripped of honors over 'reprehensible' race comments 3408175593

Rolling Eyes

You're a fucking outright lying piece of shit, Ragga'  --  just like your odious lying chums Sly, HT and gellibelli'...

Tommy started the crapfest on here -- stating that Asians and "whites" are "more intelligent" than "blacks"..

I criticised Tommy's lying racist bullshit for what it is --  and then it was nicko who threatened me with violence, right after Fred had criticised me simply for telling the truth  !

And you and Sly then joined in the gang-attacks, readily cheering them on, and then trying to excuse your own racist and xenophobic feelings by piling more lies upon lies..

I have commented on the o/p in my above posts --  something that you, Sly, nicko and Fred have repeatedly failed to do...       Proving once again who the supporters of Tommy's racist and xenophobic 'white supremacist' drivel on here really are --   you horrible little mob of whining Englische snowflakes really should be ashamed of yourselves..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum