Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Go down

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:36 pm

A family in Salinas, California, might be ready to deliver a tongue-lashing to the prowler their security camera caught licking their doorbell ― for three hours.

Sylvia Dungan told local station KION-TV over the weekend the security system alerted the family to strange movement in the early morning.

“I thought, boy there’s a lot of traffic. I go, 5 in the morning? My son doesn’t get home till 6 a.m. Well then who the heck is that?” Dungan said.

She was even more shocked when she watched the video: Hours of a male trespasser licking the doorbell.

“I thought, ‘Oh boy, that is just weird,’” Dungan told CBS Sacramento.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/doorbell-licker-caught-on-camera-salinas_us_5c34ea73e4b0116c11f0f0fb

I honestly don't see why they're so upset.

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 pm

In a nation of nuts, why is one more nut significant?

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 pm

I've heard of window lickers, but this is ridiculous.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 am

His he a "Bell End" ?
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down