Necrophilia

Go down

Necrophilia Empty Necrophilia

Post by Vintage on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Some strange people about these days. A Birmingham man has been charged with having sex with a corpse after he broke in to a Co-op Funeral Home in the city.
He is Khurrum Shazada aged 23, must have been at a loose end that night as he is described as out of work. It didn't state whether the corpse was male or female, whichever it was it was coffined so that's some feat, unless it was a large coffin, there's generally not a lot of wriggle room, especially for two.
I've just read in the Funeral Service Times, it appears to be in quite a few papers of all persuasions. Tried a link couldn't get it to work.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Necrophilia Empty Re: Necrophilia

Post by Syl on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:08 pm

I swear if some animal violated the dead body of a loved one of mine I would want to  kill the bastard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46622182

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 am

I don't have any such feeling.  Like I said, a dead body is like toe nail clippings.  Make sure it doesn't smell, or you don't have to step over it, but otherwise leave it alone and let it decay.

Maybe have a special garbage truck to pick them up, like they did with the plague, but all this religion and fiction regarding burial is nonsense. After life leaves it, it's just another piece of garbage.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:15 am

Maybe, but it's NOT his garbage !
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:13 pm

Having sat with my MIL's dead body a couple of days ago I just dont agree.

The spirit has gone but the outer casing is there still, and until it's buried or cremated (in this society) with a service where people can pay their last respects, that body should be respected.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm

It's been good enough in most if not all societies through human history to respect the dead and their disposal, if something is so common to humanity it must be good and a comfort if only for the remaining living. Efficient disposal is good for the rest of us as well.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Syl wrote:Having sat with my MIL's dead body a couple of days ago I just dont agree.

The spirit has gone but the outer casing is there still, and until it's buried or cremated (in this society) with a service where people can pay their last respects, that body should be respected.

There's nothing wrong with respecting a dead body, as long as it is realized that all that is hallowed is a memory.

I'm not suggesting that one should disrespect a body, whatever that means, but realize that memories reside in the thoughts of the living.  The cadaver is so much scat left beside the trail (no disparagement intended).

Nature provides for some very efficient recycling of dead bodies, leaving it for other organisms and microorganisms to consume and derive energy from it.  We, as living humans, by burying it in a box or burning it, actually interrupt that recycling process unnecessarily.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum