Why...just why?

Go down

Why...just why? Empty Why...just why?

Post by Syl on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:52 pm

LISA Appleton walked around Blackpool in a thong after slipping into an X-rated Mrs Claus outfit for Christmas.
The Big Brother star looked very merry indeed as she flashed her bottom in an extremely revealing number
Lisa, 50, was up to her old tricks again on Sunday, after she risked jail to go topless in Thailand last week.
The fun-loving star refused to cover up for her latest event and slipped into stilettos, a thong, and a sheer, red top as she attended the Saints and Sinners sex shop Christmas party.

Spotting paparazzi nearby, Lisa strutted down the pavement before she turned around and blew the bewildered onlookers a kiss.
Her plunging camisole managed to protect her modesty, and her Santa hat delivered a degree of warmth in the blustery weather. pale pale pale 

Why...just why? 0_PAY-MAIN-Lisas-is-on-the-naughty-list-flashing-her-thong-in-blackpool 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8049914/lisa-appleton-strips-christmas-thong-x-rated-mrs-claus-blackpool/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why...just why? Empty Re: Why...just why?

Post by Syl on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Sometimes I just feel sorry for these sad creatures. Why doesn't she get a bit of self respect and realise people are laughing at her not with her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Too much of a good ? thing !
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:31 pm

nicko wrote:Too much of a good ? thing !

We could call it 'overabundance', eh?  Heat in the winter, shade in the summer, Lisa?

booby shake

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:39 pm

What do these people think the look like, desirable presumably.
If some people one wish to live as best they can with no clothes in a particular area I can understand that, nothing wrong with nudity in that kind of situation, people apparently take you as you are. The people who dress somewhere around normally ie for summer heat or winter cold or for a job I can understand but for those who dress to achieve a reaction I don't really get it. I understand they want a reaction from anyone who sees them, especially the opposite sex or in some instances the same sex but do you really have to make yourself look ridiculous to achieve that?

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Vintage wrote:What do these people think the look like, desirable presumably.
If some people one wish to live as best they can with no clothes in a particular area I can understand that, nothing wrong with nudity in that kind of situation, people apparently take you as you are. The people who dress somewhere around normally ie for summer heat or winter cold or for a job I can understand but for those who dress to achieve a reaction I don't really get it. I understand they want a reaction from anyone who sees them, especially the opposite sex or in some instances the same sex but do you really have to make yourself look ridiculous to achieve that?

She just looks like an old slapper to me...and probably 99% of the population too, the other 1% would be the desperate creep sat over in the corner in a flasher mac.

A good tip for any woman (a normal one not an exhibitionist like her) is if they want to show a bit of flesh to go low OR short....not both together. Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:26 pm

...and the dint of the backside cleavage is the least offensive part, so don't obscure that view and presume to entertain us with the thick, mucocutaneous winky.

affraid

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:...and the dint of the backside cleavage is the least offensive part, so don't obscure that view and presume to entertain us with the thick, mucocutaneous winky.

affraid

I am sure her winky is just as offensive as her celulite ridden arse Quill, I just wish she would cover the whole thing up and find a bit of self respect. snobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 am

The stunt got this wannabe celeb oodles of coverage (an inappropriate choice of noun, possibly) in the UK's biggest selling daily paper, though, didn't it?

The caption under the second photo says it all: "Liza wasn't phased by the paparazzi...."

Job done. Mission accomplished.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:13 pm

And I bet she didnt get a penny for reducing herself to the Daily slapper for the nation to snigger at. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum