I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Thorin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 am


Thorin

Posts : 9793
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Thats very sweet.
I dont watch a lot of naval grazing vids because I think people can often overthink their lives, but this one has some good advice for youngsters.
By the time you get to my age I think we have learned how to cope with loss, though I'm sure it's just as painful if or when it happens.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Thorin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Syl wrote:Thats very sweet.
I dont watch a lot of naval grazing vids because I think people can often overthink their lives, but this one has some good advice for youngsters.
By the time you get to my age I think we have learned how to cope with loss, though I'm sure it's just as painful if or when it happens.


+1

His heart is in the right place Syl and any good advice is golden when it can help people

Thorin

Posts : 9793
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:Thats very sweet.
I dont watch a lot of naval grazing vids because I think people can often overthink their lives, but this one has some good advice for youngsters.
By the time you get to my age I think we have learned how to cope with loss, though I'm sure it's just as painful if or when it happens.


+1

His heart is in the right place Syl and any good advice is golden when it can help people

True. I bet if my age group had access to this sort of material when we were young it could have helped. The internet can be really beneficial for kids when it's used in the right way.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Thorin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:


+1

His heart is in the right place Syl and any good advice is golden when it can help people

True. I bet if my age group had access to this sort of material when we were young it could have helped. The internet can be really beneficial for kids when it's used in the right way.

It certainly has its benefits and positive messages are good for all walks of life

Thorin

Posts : 9793
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:56 pm

It does Thor.
This is one of those days I would love to stay and chat...unfortunately cant.
Have a good day...laters. x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I have been saying this for years -  They Hurt You  Empty Re: I have been saying this for years - They Hurt You

Post by Thorin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Syl wrote:It does Thor.
This is one of those days I would love to stay and chat...unfortunately cant.
Have a good day...laters. x


You too Syl

x

Thorin

Posts : 9793
Join date : 2018-11-16

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum