James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :


Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What factors? The murder was 25 years ago, and he hasn't shown any inclination that he will kill another child.


Has he not?

Show me the psychological records to prove that?

Show me the records to prove he is not a risk to children?

Eh? You show me the records to prove that he has. You say he's a risk to children, but what are you basing that on?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Has he not?

Show me the psychological records to prove that?

Show me the records to prove he is not a risk to children?

Eh? You show me the records to prove that he has. You say he's a risk to children, but what are you basing that on?


You claimed he has shown no inclination that he will kill another child, not me.

Hence show me the reports on this.

Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh? You show me the records to prove that he has. You say he's a risk to children, but what are you basing that on?


You claimed he has shown no inclination that he will kill another child, not me.

Hence show me the reports on this.

You show me the report which shows he has.

I'm not getting into a circular argument with you over this. Just tell me why you think he's a risk to children.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


You claimed he has shown no inclination that he will kill another child, not me.

Hence show me the reports on this.

You show me the report which shows he has.

I'm not getting into a circular argument with you over this. Just tell me why you think he's a risk to children.


So you basically cannot back up your statement, where I can go off timeless records, on people who reoffend

Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Anyway, Ralph Bulger's response to Kyle's question was interesting. When asked what would he say to those who say people would take the law into their own hands if his anonymity was lifted, he said "well they shouldn't really do it, but ..."

They shouldn't really do it? He knows that someone would.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You show me the report which shows he has.

I'm not getting into a circular argument with you over this. Just tell me why you think he's a risk to children.


So you basically cannot back up your statement, where I can go off timeless records, on people who reoffend

You have records on Venables? We're not talking about other people. Anyway, I can't be bothered with this line of argument. You've lost the plot again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


So you basically cannot back up your statement, where I can go off timeless records, on people who reoffend

You have records on Venables? We're not talking about other people. Anyway, I can't be bothered with this line of argument. You've lost the plot again.


I have no need, based on people who are multiple offenders and based on their risk factor

You however made claims Rags, you cannot back up

You then turn this onto me, because you know you are making a poor argument

No worries on that

Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:19 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have records on Venables? We're not talking about other people. Anyway, I can't be bothered with this line of argument. You've lost the plot again.


I have no need, based on people who are multiple offenders and based on their risk factor

You however made claims Rags, you cannot back up

You then turn this onto me, because you know you are making a poor argument

No worries on that

You claimed that Venables is a risk to children, but you do not base that on his convictions for child porn. You refuse to say what you're basing it on, so you have no argument left. That's fine by me - you're about to wreck the thread anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Thor on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


I have no need, based on people who are multiple offenders and based on their risk factor

You however made claims Rags, you cannot back up

You then turn this onto me, because you know you are making a poor argument

No worries on that

You claimed that Venables is a risk to children, but you do not base that on his convictions for child porn. You refuse to say what you're basing it on, so you have no argument left. That's fine by me - you're about to wreck the thread anyway.


He is a risk to children, based on the fact of his reoffending factors. Like child porn, the fact that was a murderer and has no view to rehabilitate

I have loads left and now you are poorly trying to ruin this thread yourself, as again you have no answer and instead trying to blame me

Grow the fuck up

Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Bulger's Father Calls for Jon Venables' Anonymity to Be Lifted | Good Morning Britain

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum