Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!

Go down

Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!  Empty Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:55 am

Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!  Img_2010

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!  Empty Re: Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!

Post by eddie on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Who’s that guy top left, who’s pulling the child’s hair?

I saw a blown up photo of this and a lot of them were wearing coloured wrist bands. Anyone know what they are?

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!  Empty Re: Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:49 pm

According to the New York Times, they received those bracelets after successfully applying for shelter in a Tijuana gymnasium.

I don't see anybody pulling a kid's hair.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 am

Top left. Kid in blue.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:07 am

There are different coloured bracelets and I can’t find the answer on google anywhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:27 am

eddie wrote:Top left. Kid in blue.

I don't see it either. There's a kid in a light blue t-shirt, but he's mid-left...and no one is pulling his hair. He's almost out of the frame.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:32 am

You can’t see a hand on this kid’s head?

Fuhrer Trump makes cowardly dogs out of vicious Central American invaders!  87e7fa10

I was only making a throw away comment. But I noticed it and had to ask.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:59 am

Ah, you can tell when it's blown up. I would assume he was trying to get the kid out of harm's way, but who knows?

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:05 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Ah, you can tell when it's blown up. I would assume he was trying to get the kid out of harm's way, but who knows?

I would assume so too, but it looks aggressive somehow. I noticed it straight away.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:15 am

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Ah, you can tell when it's blown up. I would assume he was trying to get the kid out of harm's way, but who knows?

I would assume so too, but it looks aggressive somehow. I noticed it straight away.

If the kid was trying to run the wrong way, or didn't realize the danger and wasn't moving quickly enough, I'd have done the same thing.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:29 am

I see it now...but it just looks to me like a hand is in the way of the lens, not that it is grabbing hair.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Fair enough. I can’t decide if he’s being pushed, or pulled, and it interests me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:15 pm

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 pm

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phildidge on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:28 pm

You do not solve the problems of real poverty by pushing all those millions of people into one place

You tackle that problem at its core, in those countries where they are suffereing poverty.

Its why poverty has been reduced by millions through aid and help to poorer countries

Whilst I would never deny people the right to move to anywhere to better their life. The mass migration of doing this, fails to ever tackle the problem of real poverty at its core. If people are really appalled to see people suffer, then what you need to start doing is dipping into your pockets and helping the many charities out to help to better their lives. Petition governements to help oth nations tackle crime and poverty.

phildidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down