Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Go down

Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Portuguese police are probing whether toddler woke up and walked out of flat
Met Police's Operation Grange inquiry is separate to Portuguese detectives'
But both met up recently to discuss possibility she was taken after wandering off
Previous lines of investigation included a bungled burglary at the apartment  

Portuguese police are investigating the theory that Madeleine McCann disappeared after waking up and walking out of her parents' Algarve holiday apartment.

Sources close to the probe into the three-year-old's 2007 disappearance say investigators are revisiting the possibility something happened to her after she left the flat - and not inside.

The Home Office announced last week it would grant an extra £150,000 to Operation Grange to keep the investigation going until spring next year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6426393/Police-Portugal-investigate-theory-Madeleine-McCann-left-apartment-parents.html


Last edited by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 pm

You know all this money still being spent? Wouldn't it be better spent setting up a fund to help ALL the parents of missing children to at least have a fair bash at publicising their plight? Funding for those who can't afford it, or haven't the wherewithal to do this?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Vintage on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 pm

I totally agree with your second statement. All parents of missing children should have the same resources.

Vintage

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by nicko on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:15 am

Do the McCann's have "something" on our Government ?

avatar
nicko

Posts : 10483
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 am

nicko wrote:Do the McCann's have "something" on our Government ?


I doubt it. But the husband is a mason, so perhaps there was some back up coming from that.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by nicko on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Now you mention it H/T , there are a lot of police who are Masons !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10483
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm

nicko wrote:Now you mention it H/T , there are a lot of police who are Masons !

More than you'll ever know. I was married to one.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm

So what if they're Masons?

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24869
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:17 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So what if they're Masons?


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other. Speeding tickets got wiped. Doors and freebies got opened. Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened. I saw it firsthand. Within the police. My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So what if they're Masons?


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

So how do you think the Masons helped the McCanns?

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24869
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So what if they're Masons?


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

Sounds like the Mormons.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25963
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 pm

If I remember rightly... the McCanns were originally claiming that the apartment was locked tight and had been broken in to... they said that the windows and shutters had been "jemmied up"...


But... it was quickly established that there was no sign of any break in or "jemmied up" shutters/windows...


So... why would they make up such a bullshit story from the start...???


The girl wandering off on her own would have initially been a much more likely story...


I wonder why the McCanns felt the need to tell such lies about things from the start...???


In my opinion... honest people with nothing to hide, don't behave in that way...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21201
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Thor on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:08 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So what if they're Masons?


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.


Thor

Posts : 922
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

Sounds like the Mormons.

Same beast different head
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:58 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

So how do you think the Masons helped the McCanns?

Who knows. I think the whole incident stinks anyway. We've had that discussion on here before.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 pm

From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity. One must also believe in a higher divine energy. It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's  promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity.    One must also believe in a higher divine energy.  It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.  

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?

Sure, but covering up the death or disappearance of a child?

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24869
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:53 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's  promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity.    One must also believe in a higher divine energy.  It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.  

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?

Sure, but covering up the death or disappearance of a child?

Who said the masons were part of that? I didn't. I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'. It's perfectly plausible.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's  promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity.    One must also believe in a higher divine energy.  It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.  

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?

Sure, but covering up the death or disappearance of a child?

Who said the masons were part of that?   I didn't.  I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'.   It's perfectly plausible.  

Would they need that? I thought they were rich and also had donations pouring in from around the world.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24869
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:18 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Who said the masons were part of that?   I didn't.  I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'.   It's perfectly plausible.  

Would they need that? I thought they were rich and also had donations pouring in from around the world.

Someone has to organise that.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:19 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Who said the masons were part of that?   I didn't.  I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'.   It's perfectly plausible.  

Would they need that? I thought they were rich and also had donations pouring in from around the world.

If they were that rich they wouldn't be relying on donations. Also, how come no other poor parent of missing kids has had this much 'help'?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum