Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

CAMPAIGNERS blasted a judge after she acquitted a boyfriend of controlling behaviour - because his ex was too "strong and capable" to be considered a victim.

The second female judge this week who seems clueless in regard to crimes against women.

Paul Measor taught their one year old son to tell his mum to Fuck off, and encouraged the tot to call her a slut and a slag.
He subjected Lauren Smith to daily abuse, both physical and mental, which included spitting in her face.
District judge Helen Cousins decided because his victim was a " strong and capable" woman this didnt have enough effect on her to warrant finding him guilty of using controlling and coercive behaviour.
He was convicted of common assault and sentenced to 5 months in prison.

Do these judges not live in the real world?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7808081/abusive-boyfriend-girlfriend-too-strong/

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17122
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:



if that's the best didge's imagination can come up with then i'm sorely disappointed,  that's what



I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing


Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:18 am

Oh and for the record, Gelico is not original, but adores Tommy Robinson

Come on woman, get a grip, think for yourself. I am a football thug and so is he

You want to follow that

lol!


Last edited by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:19 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:


aw poor didge, still screaming for attention, well ok, since i'm in such a good mood i'll play nicely with you


How is telling and teaching a child a toddler, that her mother is a slag and slut okay?

It isn't

Is that not child abuse?


yes


there you go, poppet, you got your answer

all better now?


You are past your sell by date

See how nasty that is?


demanding answers was why i said you are screaming for attention, well you got it so you should be happy

if you want to be nasty is entirely your own affair, it's hardly likely to affect my life so feel free to say what you like


and you tell me to grow up

you're so cute didge

lol!




gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:22 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


You are past your sell by date

See how nasty that is?


demanding answers was why i said you are screaming for attention, well you got it so you should be happy

if you want to be nasty is entirely your own affair, it's hardly likely to affect my life so feel free to say what you like


and you tell me to grow up

you're so  cute didge

lol!





Show me at what point id I point a sword to your neck and demand an answer?

never happened

So you had to lie yet again

Why?

Is it becuase I am making you look stupid?

I was never being nasty, but exposing you for the pathetic little attention seeker that you are gelico

That is what I do

I see through people that bullshit

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:



if that's the best didge's imagination can come up with then i'm sorely disappointed,  that's what



I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss. now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done


gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing


Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

Are you talking to me or about me?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:24 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done



Oh come on girls, you can only keep up this bullshit for so long before I will expose you as full of bullshit

Laughing

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:24 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done



_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

Are you talking to me or about me?


Absolutely

Show me where Gelico took yoo to task?

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done



Oh come on girls, you can only keep up this bullshit for so long before I will expose you as full of bullshit

Laughing

You're the one who came out with some bullshit about plimsolls and Tommy Robinson.

lol!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you talking to me or about me?


Absolutely

Show me where Gelico took yoo to task?

Why?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:27 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done



I am sure you have not had one for many years

But will I really mock you as you are trying to do to me?

No

That is the difference between me and you

You are a coward and unable to stand up to the women here and I will always stand uo to others insulting you

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Oh come on girls, you can only keep up this bullshit for so long before I will expose you as full of bullshit

Laughing

You're the one who came out with some bullshit about plimsolls and Tommy Robinson.

lol!


Gelico loves him

Razz

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Absolutely

Show me where Gelico took yoo to task?

Why?


It proves she is full of shit

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:28 am

the thin blue line.... Laughing i remember that episode.....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:29 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why?


It proves she is full of shit

Why does it?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


It proves she is full of shit

Why does it?


She hides behind humour and is not honest

She can prove me wrong of course

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:the thin blue line.... Laughing  i remember that episode.....


lol!

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:31 am

Lord Foul wrote:the thin blue line.... Laughing  i remember that episode.....

It was a great episode! Razz

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nah, I'm not buying it. I simply don't believe that Foul believed that getting the man sacked would make a difference - he did it out of revenge. I also don't really believe that Foul has so much power - he must surely run out of companies where they do the funny handshake.



you have no idea of how the world of business runs do you....I dont NEED to know EVERYONE........just a few, in the right places......
you think what I did was dirty...god  if you only knew.......

All I can say is that I like to play by the rules.

why? nobody else does.....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why does it?


She hides behind humour and is not honest

She can prove me wrong of course

She might not think my views are warped though.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All I can say is that I like to play by the rules.

why? nobody else does.....

I like to be different. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done



I am sure you have not had one for many years

i have a great imagination, didge, don't underestimate me



But will I really mock you as you are trying to do to me?

i dont know

No

ok, your choice



That is the difference between me and you

oh, didge, there are so so so so so many differences between me and you

You are a coward and unable to stand up to the women here and I will always stand uo to others insulting you

who am i unable to stand up to pray tell?

like i need you to stand up for me

oh, please didge, wind it in

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:the thin blue line.... Laughing  i remember that episode.....

It was a great episode! Razz

to be fair, it was probably one of the best....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


She hides behind humour and is not honest

She can prove me wrong of course

She might not think my views are warped though.


Well she must be at warp factor 8 herself

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:36 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing


Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

no, it didn't

that would be because, if you paid attention at the beginning, i said ''I agree with what you say''

I do not consider her views to be warped

you clearly do, and that's fine

you have a right to your opinion

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:37 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was a great episode! Razz

to be fair, it was probably one of the best....

I loved all of the thin blue line episodes

and all of the characters

my favourite has to be grim though,

lol!

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:38 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


I am sure you have not had one for many years

i have a great imagination, didge, don't underestimate me



But will I really mock you as you are trying to do to me?

i dont know

No

ok, your choice



That is the difference between me and you

oh, didge, there are so so so so so many differences between me and you

You are a coward and unable to stand up to the women here and I will always stand uo to others insulting you

who am i unable to stand up to pray tell?

like i need you to stand up for me

oh, please didge, wind it in


Its like talking to a brick wall

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

You never challenge women on views

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

So do not tell me to wind it

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

You are not

Your son is and you are living off this

So stop[ trying to insult me and I wont insult you

As it willbother you than it will me

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

no, it didn't

that would be because, if you paid attention at the beginning, i said ''I agree with what you say''

I do not consider her views to be warped

you clearly do, and that's fine

you have a right to your opinion


So you think based on her views people are to blame when controlled

Can I have a yes or no on this?

Including grooming victims?

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 am

anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

so I'll see you tomorrow...

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:43 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

who am i unable to stand up to pray tell?

like i need you to stand up for me

oh, please didge, wind it in


Its like talking to a brick wall

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

You never challenge women on views

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

So do not tell me to wind it

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

You are not

Your son is and you are living off this

So stop[ trying to insult me and I wont insult you

As it willbother you than it will me

Nobody got destroyed by Foul. It's a discussion where there are differences of opinion.

That was a mean post by the way.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

so I'll see you tomorrow...

Goodnight. Enjoy your dreams about kissing a turkey's bottom. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Its like talking to a brick wall

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

You never challenge women on views

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

So do not tell me to wind it

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

You are not

Your son is and you are living off this

So stop[ trying to insult me and I wont insult you

As it willbother you than it will me

Nobody got destroyed by Foul. It's a discussion where there are differences of opinion.

That was a mean post by the way.


Oh no? Ae you going to report me to the mean brigade?

Get a grip you snowlfake, as i seriously dont give a fuck if you are bothered

Its not actually me annoying you

Its you being a fuckwit

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

so I'll see you tomorrow...

Goodnight. Enjoy your dreams about kissing a turkey's bottom. Laughing

he he....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nobody got destroyed by Foul. It's a discussion where there are differences of opinion.

That was a mean post by the way.


Oh no? Ae you going to report me to the mean brigade?

Get a grip you snowlfake, as i seriously dont give a fuck if you are bothered

Its not actually me annoying you

Its you being a fuckwit

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction. Cool


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

so I'll see you tomorrow...

Goodnight. Enjoy your dreams about kissing a turkey's bottom. Laughing


With a shotgun

cheers

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:47 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

who am i unable to stand up to pray tell?

like i need you to stand up for me

oh, please didge, wind it in


Its like talking to a brick wall

I wouldn't know, I don't converse with brick walls

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

ok

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

good for you, nor should you

You never challenge women on views

i merely give my own opinions on whatever the OP is.  No one has to agree with me

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

destroyed?  LF explained in more detail what his situation was and I said I understood his actions, destroyed how exactly?

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

I do think I'm amazing but I don't see how that's really relevant tbh



So do not tell me to wind it

wind it in

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

I am but can you show me where I made that claim

You are not

your opinion

Your son is and you are living off this

you wanna explain that one?  and which son are you talking about?

So stop insult me and I wont insult you

I haven't insulted you and you can insult me if that's what you want to do, It's a free world

As it willbother you than it will me
you think?

lol!


Last edited by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Oh no? Ae you going to report me to the mean brigade?

Get a grip you snowlfake, as i seriously dont give a fuck if you are bothered

Its not actually me annoying you

Its you being a fuckwit

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction.  Cool



Never claimed that, but it has actually happeneed

I suggest you bow down before I embarress you again Rags

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction.  Cool



Never claimed that, but it has actually happeneed

I suggest you bow down before I embarress you again Rags

What's happened?

You're actually embarrassing yourself. Firstly, you got two situations mixed up, and then you started blathering on about plimsolls. Maybe you should just get some rest.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:51 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


Its like talking to a brick wall

I wouldn't know, I don't converse with brick walls

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

ok

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

good for you, nor should you

You never challenge women on views

i merely give my own opinions on whatever the OP is.  No one has to agree with me

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

destroyed?  LF explained in more detail what his situation was and I said I understood his actions, destroyed how exactly?

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

I do think I'm amazing but I don't see how that's really relevant tbh



So do not tell me to wind it

wind it in

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

I am but can you show me where I made that claim

You are not

your opinion

Your son is and you are living off this

you wanna explain that one?  and which son are you talking about?

So stopult me and I wont insult you

I haven't insulted you and you can insult me if that's what you want to do, It's a free world

As it willbother you than it will me


you think?

lol!


So after all that drivel, can you show me any point where you disagreed with Rags and debated her on this

It wont bother me Gelico

It will bother you more than me

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:


Never claimed that, but it has actually happeneed

I suggest you bow down before I embarress you again Rags

What's happened?

You're actually embarrassing yourself. Firstly, you got two situations mixed up, and then you started blathering on about plimsolls. Maybe you should just get some rest.


I never had anything mixed up

Gelico is a sheep

Baaaa

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:52 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


Its like talking to a brick wall

I wouldn't know, I don't converse with brick walls

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

ok

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

good for you, nor should you

You never challenge women on views

i merely give my own opinions on whatever the OP is.  No one has to agree with me

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

destroyed?  LF explained in more detail what his situation was and I said I understood his actions, destroyed how exactly?

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

I do think I'm amazing but I don't see how that's really relevant tbh



So do not tell me to wind it

wind it in

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

I am but can you show me where I made that claim

You are not

your opinion

Your son is and you are living off this

you wanna explain that one?  and which son are you talking about?

So stop insult me and I wont insult you

I haven't insulted you and you can insult me if that's what you want to do, It's a free world

As it willbother you than it will me
you think?

lol!

didge, please can you explain what you meant about my son?

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:


you think?

lol!


So after all that drivel, can you show me any point where you disagreed with Rags and debated her on this

It wont bother me Gelico

It will bother you more than me

i just told you I agreed with her points. Why don't you pay attention.

What wont bother you?

what will bother me?


gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 am

and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)

ragga thinks I'm morally dubious...I can live with that

I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than" I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....

winning the moral high ground isnt winning the war......

and geli at least sees where i'm coming from (scuse me????????????)

as to what I think...

water off a ducks back....me I'm pure teflon, I still have my halo, even if I'm standing on it ....


sleep well matey

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9784
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 am

gelico wrote:
gelico wrote:
you think?

lol!

didge, please can you explain what you meant about my son?


No problem

He is honest you are not

Hence the point ytou took me and Lord foul to task to night and not many views Rags made

You never questioned her once

Why?

Befor you ask, you have told me about him, am I wrong?

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:58 am

Lord Foul wrote:and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)


I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than"  I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....




we all have a very dark side and are probably all capable of doing the most hideous things when our loved ones are involved. I think merely handing over some info was quite restrained if i'm honest

and if defeating your opponent means being even more devious or being prepared to go that one step further then so be it

i'm on board and as stated, solved the problem so

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 am

Lord Foul wrote:and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)

ragga thinks I'm morally dubious...I can live with that

I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than"  I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....

winning the moral high ground isnt winning the war......

and geli at least sees where i'm coming from (scuse me????????????)

as to what I think...

water off a ducks back....me I'm pure teflon, I still have my halo, even if I'm standing on it ....


sleep well matey


Hang on mate they are quote happy to mock me

That is cool

I am not knocking gelico's boy

I am calling into questions gelicos honesty here

They are happy to mock

I never mocked her boy and never would

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:00 am

Thor wrote:
Jules wrote:It's not always easy and straightforward to just pack your bags and leave an abusive partner. There can be many obstacles especially when children are involved.

As regards having children with a cruel partner, there is no excuse. Having control of your fertility is crucial and one of the very basic skills every woman should have, and be taught at school.


A sensible answer, but sadly, some here need to blame others


With Gelico, she needs to get an orgaism over seeing Tommy Robinson and Rags, over a pair of plimsolls.

Some people have needs. sadly so, and are followers

They are led by negativity

As its easier to blame others

Not had time to read any other posts in this thread, just going off the OP.

I'll swing by tomorrow & read the whole thread.
Domestic abuse in all its forms is widely interesting, we had to take regular awareness courses on it.[Paid for by our employers - cost us nowt.]
Night! Laughing

_________________
Life: too short and too precious to waste it among trolls. 
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2712
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:


So after all that drivel, can you show me any point where you disagreed with Rags and debated her on this

It wont bother me Gelico

It will bother you more than me

i just told you I agreed with her points.  Why don't you pay attention.

What wont bother you?

what will bother me?



Absolutely nothing Gelico

I simple think you are unconciously a feminist

You are always side with women

Not bothered if I am wrong on this, but I think I am, right

Laughing

Thor

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

didge, please can you explain what you meant about my son?


No problem

He is honest you are not

Hence the point ytou took me and Lord foul to task to night and not many views Rags made

You never questioned her once

Why?

Befor you ask, you have told me about him, am I wrong?

firstly, i did not take LF to task over anything

secondly, i often mention my family members, but if you want to sink that low that you use them to try and score points over me than i can only feel sorry for you

how utterly low and pathetic that was

and how sad

gelico

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum