woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Go down

woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Female involved in sweary verbal altercation with group of men after a night out
She turned and spat at them after they shoved her away and told her to 'f*** off'
As she went to turn, she was sucker punched in face and sparked unconscious

As the clip begins, the men are heard telling the woman, dressed in a short dress-shirt, to 'f*** off' before shoving her away.

She then shouts back them and spits in their direction - but as she goes to turn away she's sucker punched in the face by another man.

The woman is immediately sparked unconscious and drops to the floor in a crumpled heap


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6415159/Half-dressed-woman-knocked-flat-sucker-punch-spitting-men-Cleethorpes.html
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:10 pm

She could have died. I do think it's inexcusable for a man to punch a woman. She did deserve a good telling off but not a punch like that. Spitting is just as inexcusable though.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Idea

In this day and age, spitting can spread Hep' A, B or C, HiV, flu' and cold viruses, and several other communicable diseases...

Anybody foolish enough to spit at any group, especially after a drunken night out, can expect to eventually get their 'come_uppance'..

Irrespective of their gender, sexual orientation or other proclivities.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6411
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by nicko on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:41 pm

He could have spit at her in return, but I understand his reaction.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10459
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

In this day and age,  spitting can spread Hep' A, B or C, HiV, flu' and cold viruses, and several other communicable diseases...

Anybody foolish enough to spit at any group, especially after a drunken night out, can expect to eventually get their 'come_uppance'..

Irrespective of their gender, sexual orientation or other proclivities.

Spitting today is a serious form of felony assault. At the very least, one has to call the cops. They will take the woman into custody, place her in a custodial hospital or clinic for 2 - 3 days, and test her for any of the above.

The victim must take it seriously too, and have himself tested. It's no longer something that can be brushed off.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Spitting is so disgusting. Mad

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Vintage on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:21 pm

As already been said, a sucker punch is cowardly and dangerous.
I am not excusing her behaviour, she should have been arrested but I doubt we have enough police on the streets for that. Then the same course as Quill explained should happen, then again we don't haven't got space in clinics or prison hospitals either.

Vintage

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Vintage wrote:As already been said, a sucker punch is cowardly and dangerous.
I am not excusing her behaviour, she should have been arrested but I doubt we have enough police on the streets for that. Then the same course as Quill explained should happen, then again we don't haven't got space in clinics or prison hospitals either.

They do now. Cops take bio-assault quite seriously. With AIDS, it's at least as important as a gun shot wound around there.

Every major hospital has a blood testing unit...and if space is limited, the perp can sit in jail until there is room.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:40 am

the dude that punched her was not even in the direction she spat.

that's a coward's punch 100% and flips my view at who is a fault

she didn't even look like she spat on them 
just in their direction as she was about to go back in.

He deserves to have his Head stomped for Cowardice If he threw a punch like that a man, so it goes double for such Cowardice towards a woman

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18743
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:the dude that punched her was not even in the direction she spat.

that's a coward's punch 100% and flips my view at who is a fault

she didn't even look like she spat on them 
just in their direction as she was about to go back in.

He deserves to have his Head stomped for Cowardice If he threw a punch like that a man, so it goes double for such Cowardice towards a woman

I agree 100%.
The coward who knocked her out was behind her when she spat, he floored her before she even saw him, he should have been arrested for GBH, he could have killed her.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:01 am

veya wrote:He deserves to have his Head stomped for Cowardice If he threw a punch like that a man, so it goes double for such Cowardice towards a woman

Meh...legally, it's just self-defense once the affray has started.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:04 am

Original Quill wrote:
veya wrote:He deserves to have his Head stomped for Cowardice If he threw a punch like that a man, so it goes double for such Cowardice towards a woman

Meh...legally, it's just self-defense once the affray has started.

Self defence from what?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:08 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Meh...legally, it's just self-defense once the affray has started.

Self defence from what?

From the affray.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Self defence from what?

From the affray.

He wasn't in the affray, he wasn't defending himself, he was the attacker.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
veya wrote:He deserves to have his Head stomped for Cowardice If he threw a punch like that a man, so it goes double for such Cowardice towards a woman

Meh...legally, it's just self-defense once the affray has started.


LoL not is Aussie Pubs   Wink

and watch the Video he has ZERO case of claiming self defense she never even looked in his direction 
the first time she turned her head While she was walking away and opening a door He came forward and Socked her from the side 

Like I said If I was at the Pub and Saw A Coward do that to another Man, he be getting bashed for it. 
after a dog shot on a woman, he is fair game for a gang bashing.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18743
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Meh...legally, it's just self-defense once the affray has started.


LoL not is Aussie Pubs   Wink

and watch the Video he has ZERO case of claiming self defense she never even looked in his direction 
the first time she turned her head While she was walking away and opening a door He came forward and Socked her from the side 

Like I said If I was at the Pub and Saw A Coward do that to another Man, he be getting bashed for it. 
after a dog shot on a woman, he is fair game for a gang bashing.

I know.  But she has an equally zero case of claiming assault against him.  She started it. It was all verbal until she made it more.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:14 am

Arrow

A "sucker punch" (also called a "king hit" in Oz and parts of Britain..), is undoubtedly the mark of a coward...

Hitting someone either from behind, or blindsiding them, amounts to cowardice pure and simple -- and is usually the sign of someone who doesn't actually want a fight -- but is simply out to bash somebody, often just whoever's closest..

Like veya said, if someone did that in pubs down here, often they might get clobbered in turn.

I certainly wouldn't defend anybody resorting to "king hits" in situations like this -- there were a couple of 'bully boy' thugs at my high school who were famous for that kind of behaviour..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6411
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

A "sucker punch" (also called a "king hit" in Oz and parts of Britain..),  is undoubtedly the mark of a coward...

Hitting someone either from behind, or blindsiding them,  amounts to cowardice pure and simple  --  and is usually the sign of someone who doesn't actually want a fight --  but is simply out to bash somebody, often just whoever's closest..

Like veya said, if someone did that in pubs down here, often they might get clobbered in turn.

I certainly wouldn't defend anybody resorting to "king hits" in situations like this --  there were a couple of 'bully boy' thugs at my high school who were famous for that kind of behaviour..

The guy certainly wasn't a gentleman, that's for sure. But today, spitting is an assault. So the affray started with her.

I'm just saying that his retaliation would be considering a return punch...which, amid the affray, would be considered punching back, or self defense.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:36 am

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

A "sucker punch" (also called a "king hit" in Oz and parts of Britain..),  is undoubtedly the mark of a coward...

Hitting someone either from behind, or blindsiding them,  amounts to cowardice pure and simple  --  and is usually the sign of someone who doesn't actually want a fight --  but is simply out to bash somebody, often just whoever's closest..

Like veya said, if someone did that in pubs down here, often they might get clobbered in turn.

I certainly wouldn't defend anybody resorting to "king hits" in situations like this --  there were a couple of 'bully boy' thugs at my high school who were famous for that kind of behaviour..

The guy certainly wasn't a gentleman, that's for sure.  But today, spitting is an assault.  So the affray started with her.

I'm just saying that his retaliation would be considering a return punch...which, amid the affray, would be considered punching back, or self defense.

In Australia it wouldn't because she didn't spit at him.

Like i said watch the video, it is in no way self defense
she not only did not move towards him, she wasn't even looking at him Rolling Eyes

here there would be assault charges all round if the police were involved
she'd possibly get a minor charge (her dress is ripped so who knows what led up to the footage)
he'd be looking mandatory incarceration in NSW with out a good lawyer, he'd not get off without a stiff penalty


https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-01-29/one-punch-advertisement-by-boxer-danny-green-to-air-on-tv/5225872

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18743
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't know...the video clip won't activate for me, so all I have is the still picture and what the written article says. If she didn't spit, then she didn't throw the first punch.  In that case, the guy started the affray.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:I don't know...the video clip won't activate for me, so all I have is the still picture and what the written article says.  If she didn't spit, then she didn't throw the first punch.  In that case, the guy started the affray.

She did spit but she didnt connect with anyone. She spat in a different direction to the man who hit her, he just wanted to hit a woman obviously.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Sounds like the both held a bit of animosity for the other.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25902
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by magica on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:44 pm

I think she got what she deserved, there was no need for her to spit.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 pm

If that man who punched this woman had been one of my sons....he wouldnt be walking for a month.....

what kind of "man" acts in such a cowardly way towards a woman (or for that matter anyone less able to defend themselves) even IF she was the one who instigated hostilities???

totally without either principles OR honour....

No REAL man would hit a woman except in the extremes of self defence, and then only as little as necessary to prevent harm to himself......

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9770
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Thor on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:If that man who punched this woman had been one of my sons....he wouldnt be walking for a month.....

what kind of "man" acts in such a cowardly way towards a woman (or for that matter anyone less able to defend themselves) even IF she was the one who instigated hostilities???

totally without either principles OR honour....

No REAL man would hit a woman except in the extremes of self defence, and then only as little as necessary to prevent harm to himself......

I'm sorry mate. In this day and age you could be wrong and not be so oppressive in thinking. That she could be a women. She may only be a woman at night and be "moon gender"

In this day and age, its wrong to even be a real man, as that is seen as something evil apparantly and that chivalry, does not exist

I agree in that I would have kicked the fuck out of him for side punching a woman.

But that is wrong to say today.


Thor

Posts : 830
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman is knocked flat with a sucker punch after spitting at men in Cleethorpes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum