The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:53 pm




I recently spent two weeks lecturing on American colleges campuses with a young Palestinian coexistence activist. A student in Chicago asked us why "humanizing" Zionists was acceptable, and compared that to asking black Americans to "humanize members of the KKK." Here's part of my response--

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:07 am

I thought it was too good to last.
We at least had a few days of respite from Zionist postings when you flounced off, came back and then was banned.

Been done to death, hung, drawn, quartered , cremated then the ashes thrown into the sea.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:14 am

Angry Andy wrote:I thought it was too good to last.
We at least had a few days of respite from Zionist postings when you flounced off, came back and then was banned.

Been done to death, hung, drawn, quartered , cremated then the ashes thrown into the sea.


And how was it I could predict that a lefty would react?

Again thinking that antisemitism has been done to death. Even though recently many Jews were gunned down in ther US

Maybe you can tell their families that antisemitism has been done to death

How ironic would that be?

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/28/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-anti-semitism-rise-america/1799933002/

independent.co.uk/news/hate-crimes-us-fbi-report-antisemitism-jewish-attacks-discrimination-a8632526.html

Whilst antisemitism has sharply risen and dwarfs any other religious/ethnic group that receives discrimination. Even Islamophobia has gone down. The far left Corbynista, wants to deny there is a problem

Hence why the video was so apt, that the Far left, Far right, Islamists all meet in the middle when it comes to seeing the Jews, as the number one enemy

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 am

Show me evidence that you predicted it.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:56 am

Angry Andy wrote:Show me evidence that you predicted it.


I just knew you would jump in and try to downplay antisemitism

Its why you and Eilzel and constantly downplay antisemitism on the left

I certainly do not down play homophobia, sexism, racism ext and claim its been done to death

Hence why I posted this

The fact you did try to downplay, this, whilst there is 11 Jews gunned down In US. Shows where the left has lost there way Andy.

The moment you claim something has been done to death. Shows you have not learnt a damn thing from history

How many more will die, before you wake up?

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:20 am

Latest Blood Libel: Turkish Jews Massacred 1.5 Million Christian Armenians

The following was posted on an antisemitic Facebook group called TRUTHERS AGAINST ZIONISTS LOBBIES


israellycool.com/2018/11/18/latest-blood-libel-turkish-jews-massacred-15-million-christian-armenians/

This group posts the following
This group is not about Religions, Hate , Holocaust , Hitler or Ethnicity, is simply about objective facts and truth , to denounce and publishes the facts about Palestine and the Zionist criminal illegal annexation ! This group was also created to defend the integrity and objectives of the LABOUR PARTY. our goal is to make people aware and publicly denounce the planned takeover by the Friends of Israel of the British elected member of parliament. 

There you have it Andy. This leftist group is ultimately antisemitic and claims to tell facts and truths?

Really?

This is people on the left spreading blood libels with a clear hate of the Jews.

A genocide, that was based on religious grounds. Where Armenians were ethnically Cleansed by Muslim Turks, Kurds, Arabs, has now been cast as down to Jews.

And you think this problem has been done to death?

This is people from the left making these blood libels against Jews, blaming now Jews, for what Muslims did.

Now would you like a history lesson on the first world war from this region to what happen? How it was very much religiously based? How Thousands of Armenian Christians were forced to leave their homes in Cilicia and either shot and murdered. Or forced to march to the province of Dar For in Syria. A desert region that is basically inhospitable? How their homes were confiscated and how Muslims were then settled into these homes?

And you have the cheek to claim this has been done to death?

I suggest you wake up

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:29 am

So no actual prediction. Just a thought.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:30 am

Angry Andy wrote:So no actual prediction. Just a thought.


You just proved me right again in my predictions

You avoided everything posted

People who cover for and deny antisemitism are antisemitic

Its as simple as that

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am

And I predict at some time you will either flounce off in another huff or get banned again, only to return under yet another name.
As sure as the Sun rises.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:39 am

Angry Andy wrote:And I predict at some time you will either flounce off in another huff or get banned again, only to return under yet another name.
As sure as the Sun rises.

That is no problem Andy if you think that and just be sure i will be here to continually expose you as a champion of antisemitism

Like I say, those who deny and downplay antisemitism, make themselves complicit to that hate.

Or would you like a lesson WW2 also with Nazism and complicity?

Dont you look like a little cock, jumping in with your gobby mouth?

I bet you did not even watch the video, did you Andy?

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:45 am

Thor wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Show me evidence that you predicted it.


I just knew you would jump in and try to downplay antisemitism

Its why you and Eilzel and constantly downplay antisemitism on the left

I certainly do not down play homophobia, sexism, racism ext and claim its been done to death

Hence why I posted this

The fact you did try to downplay, this, whilst there is 11 Jews gunned down In US. Shows where the left has lost there way Andy.

The moment you claim something has been done to death. Shows you have not learnt a damn thing from history

How many more will die, before you wake up?

11 Jews gunned down by a RW nationalist.

Show me a single post where I downplayed antisemitism. A single one.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:53 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:


I just knew you would jump in and try to downplay antisemitism

Its why you and Eilzel and constantly downplay antisemitism on the left

I certainly do not down play homophobia, sexism, racism ext and claim its been done to death

Hence why I posted this

The fact you did try to downplay, this, whilst there is 11 Jews gunned down In US. Shows where the left has lost there way Andy.

The moment you claim something has been done to death. Shows you have not learnt a damn thing from history

How many more will die, before you wake up?

11 Jews gunned down by a RW nationalist.

Show me a single post where I downplayed antisemitism. A single one.


Sure, do you think Labour has an antisemitism problem?

Second, how many Jews were murdered by Communists?

Want a history lesson?

I never deny the problems of antisemitism on the right

You though downplay and deny them on the left

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:06 am

There you have it

Eilzel wanted me to prove he does not downplay antisemitism

We know there is a problem within the Labour party

As I think there also is within the Tory Party

He avoids admitting this

That means he places his support in blindness in socialism and is brainwashed by someone antisemitic. Antisemitism does not matter. Only Labour under Corbyn matters gaining power

Thanks for playing Eilzel

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Thor wrote:There you have it

Eilzel wanted me to prove he does not downplay antisemitism

We know there is a problem within the Labour party

As I think there also is within the Tory Party

He avoids admitting this

That means he places his support in blindness in socialism and is brainwashed by someone antisemitic. Antisemitism does not matter. Only Labour under Corbyn matters gaining power

Thanks for playing Eilzel

Calm down, I have to work sometimes Wink

I don't think either Labour or Tory are suffer antisemitism problems; that doesn't mean individual members are not guilty of antisemitism however.

I do not believe Corbyn is antisemitic and have seen nothing suggesting that he is.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:There you have it

Eilzel wanted me to prove he does not downplay antisemitism

We know there is a problem within the Labour party

As I think there also is within the Tory Party

He avoids admitting this

That means he places his support in blindness in socialism and is brainwashed by someone antisemitic. Antisemitism does not matter. Only Labour under Corbyn matters gaining power

Thanks for playing Eilzel

Calm down, I have to work sometimes  Wink

I don't think either Labour or Tory are suffer antisemitism problems; that doesn't mean individual members are not guilty of antisemitism however.

I do not believe Corbyn is antisemitic and have seen nothing suggesting that he is.


Oh here we go, I have to calm down, to the patronizing concept of Eilzel

Are you now a psychologist?

There you go, denial

You do not think someone that has supported the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, is not only antisemitic and anti-British. Is not antisemitic

Hence denial

A person who stood by and laid a reef at the graves of the people that carried out the munich attack?

Who claims to want peace and only looks to have talks with extremists and not the other side?

Which proves to me, you are brainwashed

This man for years openly spouted hate against this country during the IRA campaign

All that says to me, is how naive you are mate

Like I said, you place a ridiculous views on socialism, above ethical social views

You have now made yourself as intolerant and ignorant as a homophobe

You do not want to recognise the problem and deny this

How badly did you make me right?

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:There you have it

Eilzel wanted me to prove he does not downplay antisemitism

We know there is a problem within the Labour party

As I think there also is within the Tory Party

He avoids admitting this

That means he places his support in blindness in socialism and is brainwashed by someone antisemitic. Antisemitism does not matter. Only Labour under Corbyn matters gaining power

Thanks for playing Eilzel

Calm down, I have to work sometimes  Wink

I don't think either Labour or Tory are suffer antisemitism problems; that doesn't mean individual members are not guilty of antisemitism however.

I do not believe Corbyn is antisemitic and have seen nothing suggesting that he is.


Oh here we go, I have to calm down, to the patronizing concept of Eilzel

Are you now a psychologist?

There you go, denial

You do not think someone that has supported the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, is not only antisemitic and anti-British. Is not antisemitic

Hence denial

A person who stood by and laid a reef at the graves of the people that carried out the munich attack?

Who claims to want peace and only looks to have talks with extremists and not the other side?

Which proves to me, you are brainwashed

This man for years openly spouted hate against this country during the IRA campaign

All that says to me, is how naive you are mate

Like I said, you place a ridiculous views on socialism, above ethical social views

You have now made yourself as intolerant and ignorant as a homophobe

You do not want to recognise the problem and deny this

How badly did you make me right?

You know your show boating gets so tiresome...

Show me evidence of Corbyn expressing his hatred or dislike of Jews or accept that you are conflating different issues.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:27 pm

So explain to me, why is it, that Labour has seen a massive increase in Jew hatred, sine he came to power Eilzel?

Maybe you want to laugh this off like you do everything else, unless of coure it effects your community. Homosexuals. Which is ironic, being that Israel accepts homosexuals and countless Arab nations do not and yet Corbyn under Labour wants to deny the one safe haven for homosexuals In the Middle East. By destroying Israel

You have lost any sensibility or reason. I happily will condemn Israel on many points but for you to ignore the countless evidence of antisemitism from within the labour party since Corbyn took over. Is nothing short of blind ignorance. All it says to me, is that once again Jews are the center through zionism, of hate. The worst hate and you cannot think for yourself. I really disapri at you mate on a day my mate came out and if she lived in the middle east, there is only one place she could do this

Israel

Go figure

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself and what you follow, because what you follow now as Labour, is antisemitism.

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:


Oh here we go, I have to calm down, to the patronizing concept of Eilzel

Are you now a psychologist?

There you go, denial

You do not think someone that has supported the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, is not only antisemitic and anti-British. Is not antisemitic

Hence denial

A person who stood by and laid a reef at the graves of the people that carried out the munich attack?

Who claims to want peace and only looks to have talks with extremists and not the other side?

Which proves to me, you are brainwashed

This man for years openly spouted hate against this country during the IRA campaign

All that says to me, is how naive you are mate

Like I said, you place a ridiculous views on socialism, above ethical social views

You have now made yourself as intolerant and ignorant as a homophobe

You do not want to recognise the problem and deny this

How badly did you make me right?

You know your show boating gets so tiresome...

Show me evidence of Corbyn expressing his hatred or dislike of Jews or accept that you are conflating different issues.


Show boating?

How naive you are

On Corbyn

How is calling hamas and Hezbollah his friend not antisemitic, when their set aim is to wipe out the Jews?

This is what is wrong with you middle class idiotic socialists

You will ignore hate to gain your socialists paradise and not care at what cost to others

You think you deserve respect?

I will listen to you, but you simple have not a clue

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:36 pm

How can you listen when your brain and written word is perpetually on transmit?
Give it a rest ffs. This forum was actually really good whilst you flounced off in a huff, then came back angrier than is normal, then got banned.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm

I onced cared about all issues of social equality

Maybe this will make you sit up at listen Eilzel

Now I simple do not care what happens to the LGBT community

Fuck them, world over

Until you stop being a spoilt brat and buy into socialist idiocy being brainwashed

That is my position

You have made that a reality, as you are utterly selfish

Bravo

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:47 pm

In fact what I am going to do is call my friends, organisations that hate homosexuals and wish to eradicate them. It does not mean I want to or mean i am homophobic. I simple want to recach out to them. As Corbyn does and call antisemites friends

This is why you are an idiot Eilzel


As if I did that, you would cast me as a homophobe

Its a good thing I am not like you and stupid, as i call people out, when they call racists as their friends. Terrorists as their friends. I would never defend that, and you do

You dont deserve any respect, based on that ignorance

Corbyn, has called the IRA, Hamas, Hexbollah, Iran as his friends. All enemies

Wake up


Last edited by Thor on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:47 pm

I cannot speak on behalf of Les, but I wouldn't mind betting he couldn't give a shit. Nor will anyone else.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I cannot speak on behalf of Les, but I wouldn't mind betting he couldn't give a shit. Nor will anyone else.


I guess that is his problem

He places failed socialist ideals over equality

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Thor wrote:So explain to me, why is it, that Labour has seen a massive increase in Jew hatred, sine he came to power Eilzel?

Maybe you want to laugh this off like you do everything else, unless of coure it effects your community. Homosexuals. Which is ironic, being that Israel accepts homosexuals and countless Arab nations do not and yet Corbyn under Labour wants to deny the one safe haven for homosexuals In the Middle East. By destroying Israel

You have lost any sensibility or reason. I happily will condemn Israel on many points but for you to ignore the countless evidence of antisemitism from within the labour party since Corbyn took over. Is nothing short of blind ignorance. All it says to me, is that once again Jews are the center through zionism, of hate. The worst hate and you cannot think for yourself. I really disapri at you mate on a day my mate came out and if she lived in the middle east, there is only one place she could do this

Israel

Go figure

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself and what you follow, because what you follow now as Labour, is antisemitism.

So no actual antisemitism then. Figures.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:So explain to me, why is it, that Labour has seen a massive increase in Jew hatred, sine he came to power Eilzel?

Maybe you want to laugh this off like you do everything else, unless of coure it effects your community. Homosexuals. Which is ironic, being that Israel accepts homosexuals and countless Arab nations do not and yet Corbyn under Labour wants to deny the one safe haven for homosexuals In the Middle East. By destroying Israel

You have lost any sensibility or reason. I happily will condemn Israel on many points but for you to ignore the countless evidence of antisemitism from within the labour party since Corbyn took over. Is nothing short of blind ignorance. All it says to me, is that once again Jews are the center through zionism, of hate. The worst hate and you cannot think for yourself. I really disapri at you mate on a day my mate came out and if she lived in the middle east, there is only one place she could do this

Israel

Go figure

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself and what you follow, because what you follow now as Labour, is antisemitism.

So no actual antisemitism then. Figures.

Come again?

news.sky.com/story/met-police-begin-criminal-investigation-into-labour-antisemitism-claims-11542357

Okay if I was to say that the Westboro Baptist Church were my friends.

What would you conclude from that?

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:24 pm


phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism Empty Re: The latest incarnation of anti-Semitism

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm





Imagine me inviting and calling members of the Westboro Baptist Church as my friends?

For the record, I never would call them friends, as i have unlike Eilzel, principles

Hence why Eilzel is utterly hypocritical. As bith Hamas and Hezbollah, hold nothing back when talking about wiping out the Jews.

Have a good day people

phildidge

Posts : 6719
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum