Is Didge coming back?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Is Didge coming back?

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :



does anyone know? i know that he got put in the basement, cant remember why but he wasn't banned

has anyone heard from him and is he ok?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Still going on about that old thread from years ago?  Don't you have any new ammunition against me?  

I don't need anything further.  I've just gotten through saying to Raggs that your racism is all I have negative to say about you.  Other than that, I quiet enjoy your conversation.

It's not racist to say that all lives matter. If she'd said that white lives matter but black lives don't, then you'd have a point, but she didn't. You should really stop inventing this racism that you seem to see everywhere.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33460
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't need anything further.  I've just gotten through saying to Raggs that your racism is all I have negative to say about you.  Other than that, I quiet enjoy your conversation.

It's not racist to say that all lives matter. If she'd said that white lives matter but black lives don't, then you'd have a point, but she didnt. You should really stop inventing this racism that you seem to see everywhere.


For once we agree. As nobody claims that black lives do not matter. Of course they do.

The reality is that the organisation "Black lives Matter" simple is a false implication and very racist. It does nothing to combat racism, but vastly make it worse. As many blacks lives are lost to many black criminals and those lives are not of concern to the group. Only those, that are perceived to have been caused by perceived racism by the Police.

Hence the group is actually causing further divide in the country.

There is no concern that any Asian, whites, native America, Latino's are shot by the Police. In fact only one case stands out, where there was outrage that a white person was shot by the Police and she was Australian.

There is clearly a wide ranging spectrum on Police shootings. To me all created by the society that has high crime rates, poor gun laws, relative poverty etc. All creating a recipe for disaster. Hence you will find from one end of the spectrum clear cases of murder by Police officers, to the other end, where they are clearly justified shootings. With the vast majority inbetween, more based on a culmination of fear and incompetance. When a group like "Black Lives matter" immediately presumes that any death of someone black by the Police is racist. Before any investigation or trial. It only serves to create hate and resentment and based in the most part on a false equation. It will do nothing to solve the problem of some people being shot by the Police, but only ensure that there is an increased rate of heightened fear and hate.

So not one person claims black lives do not matter and hence why all lives matter. As in reality the group "Black lives matter" seem to care more about the small number of deaths of African American criminals, shot by the Police. Than the many innocent African Americans shot by criminal African Americans. That is simple fucked up on every level and is not clearly caring about all black lives.

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Didge wrote:So not one person claims black lives do not matter and hence why all lives matter. As in reality the group "Black lives matter" seem to care more about the small number of deaths of African American criminals, shot by the Police. Than the many innocent African Americans shot by criminal African Americans. That is simple fucked up on every level and is not clearly caring about all black lives.

Waffle.  If black lives mattered to you, instead of trying to erase the problem of police genocide of blacks by overwriting the problem of black on black violence, you would take up each as a separate concern.  Instead, you are using each to urge ignoring both.

By trying to ignore, or make the problem disappear, you are proving that to you black lives don't matter. That is racism ensconced in a distraction.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So not one person claims black lives do not matter and hence why all lives matter. As in reality the group "Black lives matter" seem to care more about the small number of deaths of African American criminals, shot by the Police. Than the many innocent African Americans shot by criminal African Americans. That is simple fucked up on every level and is not clearly caring about all black lives.

Waffle.  If black lives mattered to you, instead of trying to erase the problem of police genocide of blacks, by overwriting the problem of black on black violence, you would take up each as a separate concern.  Instead, you are using each to urge ignoring both.

By trying to ignore, or make the problem disappear, you are proving that to you black lives don't matter.


So if you claim genocide by the Police. You hold the view, that only black people. Often actually criminals, shot by the Police are caused by racism

You have no bases for this riodiculous notion, being as there are millions of stop and arrests by the Police each year and as such. They are doing a very poor job of genocide. As not only is the African American polulation growing. Its hardly been dented by Police shootings

So I am not ignoring any problem. You have decided again, rather ignorantly, that again and only black people shot by police is genocide

Its ridiculous and utterly stupid

Granted some people will be murdered by the Police on one extreme end of the spectrum. On the other some will have been justified. With many in between this down to simple incompetance and fear. All induced by a completely gun ho, criminal society

Black lives do matter to me. You need to tell me, why many blacks lives killed and innocent, by other blacks, do not cause a single protest?

If all black lives matter. Why is it the majority of black victims, murdered by black criminals, never invoke a single protest or riot?

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Didge wrote:You hold the view, that only black people. Often actually criminals, shot by the Police are caused by racism

It is not specifically limited to blacks.  I think the police use the same racist reasoning to do violence to Hispanics, as well as all people of color.  And lately, they seem also to have a penchant for Muslims.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You hold the view, that only black people. Often actually criminals, shot by the Police are caused by racism

It is not specifically limited to blacks.  I think the police use the same racist reasoning to do violence to Hispanics, as well as all people of color.  And lately, they seem also to have a penchant for Muslims.

So we are talking about genocide here. Which has to have a policy

I talked about the Armenian genocide early, that had a distinct policy to murder them or ethnically cleanse them

Where is this policy within each and every Police department in the US to ethnically cleanse black people? Are you seriously telling me, you have no smoking gun on your claim here and you base this on bullshit lies that you are promoting?. That has also African Americans serve alongside white officers, who also shoot african americans?

I mean again if this was down to racism, why is it hardly any asians are shot by Police?

Based on white supremacy?

When a Muslim is shot, how do they know the victim practices islam? Unless they wear specific Islamic dress

You are simple talking shit and again avoided every point I made

Why is "Black Lives matter" not protesting every single black person killed?

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

HT is in a happy hetrosexual long term relationship, not sure why you are saying she is a man hater. scratch

And you think people happy, do not beat up their wives, hating women?

She has a distinct dislike of men, strong men in fact and takles this as a view to be on top of them.

She is confused and has never gotten over when she was treated poorly. Its how and why she has a poor view of many men. This is seen, how she cast men as pussies. It also shows she has little time for many women. Granted it has made her strong willed, but, very bitter.

Claiming to having someone being sexist to her, to then use such a derogative view towards men on their masculinity, calling them pussies. Is in fact demeaning to women. As its claiming that women are weak

No, I have a distinct dislike of you. Thankfully, not all men are like you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9617
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

And you think people happy, do not beat up their wives, hating women?

She has a distinct dislike of men, strong men in fact and takles this as a view to be on top of them.

She is confused and has never gotten over when she was treated poorly. Its how and why she has a poor view of many men. This is seen, how she cast men as pussies. It also shows she has little time for many women. Granted it has made her strong willed, but, very bitter.

Claiming to having someone being sexist to her, to then use such a derogative view towards men on their masculinity, calling them pussies. Is in fact demeaning to women. As its claiming that women are weak

No, I have a distinct dislike of you.   Thankfully, not all men are like you.  

I actually think its more envy

I on the other hand have nothing against you

I only want to help you get over your past hate

I am sure though you do not want to reach out, which is fine

I will however still be here

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:41 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

HT is in a happy hetrosexual long term relationship, not sure why you are saying she is a man hater. scratch

because it's ''tonight, matthew, i'm going to be a psychologist''

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9617
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

because it's ''tonight, matthew, i'm going to be a psychologist''

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

You are in fact proving me right with your bitterness, Horatio

I mean if its pathetic to be critical of you

Then does that not mean you were pathetic also to be critical of me?

Do you not see how you easily fall into your own traps?

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No, I have a distinct dislike of you.   Thankfully, not all men are like you.  

I actually think its more envy

I on the other hand have nothing against you

I only want to help you get over your past hate

I am sure though you do not want to reach out, which is fine

I will however still be here

You have no idea about my past except what I've revealed on here. Don't mistake dislike for hate. There's no comparison. I've been happy in the past to let things go by the by with you, but you can't control yourself and end up being nasty over and over again, calling people idiots and liars and worse just because they hold a different opinion from you. Only the other day you called Syl a cunt...and she's been the most patient friend you have on here. That's why I don't like you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9617
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

I actually think its more envy

I on the other hand have nothing against you

I only want to help you get over your past hate

I am sure though you do not want to reach out, which is fine

I will however still be here

You have no idea about my past except what I've revealed on here.    Don't mistake dislike for hate.  There's no comparison.   I've been happy in the past to let things go by the by with you, but you can't control yourself and end up being nasty over and over again, calling people idiots and liars and worse just because they hold a different opinion from you.   Only the other day you called Syl a cunt...and she's been the most patient friend you have on here.  That's why I don't like you.

I can deduced a fair idea what happened. Its sadly a curse I do have

I was not even here and yet you took the opportunity to be snidy and nasty

Which is no problem. So to say you are happy to let things go by, we both know is a lie. You have countless times berated me and claimed its down to a full moon. Which did make me laugh, as if you think its funny to mock people with mental health. You attempt to tackle people at their perceived weakest points. The point is you are always also nasty to me. You think though that is acceptable. I never think its acceptable when i am nasty. I am ashamed when i am nasty and I always apologise, yet you hold a grudge.

That speaks volumes about your past

So I have a very good idea about your past

You called Quill a pussy. How is that different from calling someone a cunt?

You see this is what is wrong with you. That you never see any wrong in what you say

I have been called countless names under the sun and everytime I defend people from receiveing any punishment when they do

I never mean what I say and regret anything I say as wrong

You howver make excuses for what you say

I would rather be me, than you any day of the week based on character

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You have no idea about my past except what I've revealed on here.    Don't mistake dislike for hate.  There's no comparison.   I've been happy in the past to let things go by the by with you, but you can't control yourself and end up being nasty over and over again, calling people idiots and liars and worse just because they hold a different opinion from you.   Only the other day you called Syl a cunt...and she's been the most patient friend you have on here.  That's why I don't like you.

I can deduced a fair idea what happened. Its sadly a curse I do have

I was not even here and yet you took the opportunity to be snidy and nasty

Which is no problem. So to say you are happy to let things go by, we both know is a lie. You have countless times berated me and claimed its down to a full moon. Which did make me laugh, as if you think its funny to mock people with mental health. You attempt to tackle people at their perceived weakest points. The point is you are always also nasty to me. You think though that is acceptable. I never think its acceptable when i am nasty. I am ashamed when i am nasty and I always apologise, yet you hold a grudge.

That speaks volumes about your past

So I have a very good idea about your past

You called Quill a pussy. How is that different from calling someone a cunt?

You see this is what is wrong with you. That you never see any wrong in what you say

I have been called countless names under the sun and everytime I defend people from receiveing any punishment when they do

I never mean what I say and regret anything I say as wrong

You howver make excuses for what you say

I would rather be me, than you any day of the week based on character

Have you heard yourself, you self pitying clown.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9617
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

I can deduced a fair idea what happened. Its sadly a curse I do have

I was not even here and yet you took the opportunity to be snidy and nasty

Which is no problem. So to say you are happy to let things go by, we both know is a lie. You have countless times berated me and claimed its down to a full moon. Which did make me laugh, as if you think its funny to mock people with mental health. You attempt to tackle people at their perceived weakest points. The point is you are always also nasty to me. You think though that is acceptable. I never think its acceptable when i am nasty. I am ashamed when i am nasty and I always apologise, yet you hold a grudge.

That speaks volumes about your past

So I have a very good idea about your past

You called Quill a pussy. How is that different from calling someone a cunt?

You see this is what is wrong with you. That you never see any wrong in what you say

I have been called countless names under the sun and everytime I defend people from receiveing any punishment when they do

I never mean what I say and regret anything I say as wrong

You howver make excuses for what you say

I would rather be me, than you any day of the week based on character

Have you heard yourself, you self pitying clown.

I often reflect on what I say

The question is, do you Horatio?

I certainly do not mind being called a clown

I hope you have a lovely day

As I certainly have no hard feelings towards you

Take care

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Have you heard yourself, you self pitying clown.

I often reflect on what I say



why?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Have you heard yourself, you self pitying clown.

I often reflect on what I say

The question is, do you Horatio?

I certainly do not mind being called a clown

I hope you have a lovely day

As I certainly have no hard feelings towards you

Take care

I don't reflect on what I say on here because I don't abuse people who are kind to me on here. Those who aren't kind to me often get it back, or I simply ignore them.

Doing your predictable 'about turn' here won't wash anymore with me. Your Mr Nice Guy Hail Fellow Well Met isn't something you can sustain anymore than you can stay away from here after you've flounced. But as the saying goes....Every Village has its Idiot, and There's No Show Without Punch. So here you are...something of a forum mascot. Something to be endured and/or ignored as far as I'm concerned.

Over and out.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9617
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 pm

The only negative response to the frankly ridiculous and deliberately provocative question "do black lives matter?" is obviously "no" - and apart from a bunch of KKK-subscribing Rednecks driving pick-up trucks and carrying shotguns and coils of rope I can't think of anyone, including here , who would either post, say or even genuinely feel such a thing.

In fact the question is about as meaningful and sensible as "when did you stop beating your wife?", and to attempt to equate the response "all lives matter" as somehow being "racist" is palpable nonsense.

Of course all lives matter...black lives, white lives, brown lives, yellow lives, red lives, long lives, short lives....do Left wing posters feel that they do not?

If that's the opinion of any of you, then we don't have to look much further for the real racists, fascists and Nazis here, do we?

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2600
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by nicko on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm

+1
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11867
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:The only negative response to the frankly ridiculous and deliberately provocative question "do black lives matter?" is obviously "no" - and apart from a bunch of KKK-subscribing Rednecks driving pick-up trucks and carrying shotguns and coils of rope I can't think of anyone, including here , who would either post, say or even genuinely feel such a thing.

In fact the question is about as meaningful and sensible as "when did you stop beating your wife?", and to attempt to equate the response "all lives matter" as somehow being "racist" is palpable nonsense.

Of course all lives matter...black lives, white lives, brown lives, yellow lives, red lives, long lives, short lives....do Left wing posters feel that they do not?

If that's the opinion of any of you, then we don't have to look much further for the real racists, fascists and Nazis here, do we?

You have missed the most important point: the context in which the question is asked.

If I asked a Londoner if he was glad the Battle of Britain was over, and he answered 'I'm glad all battles are over,' you would likely strike the person. He was asked about a certain context in which a lot of emotions are invested. To answer so glibly is to deliberately make light of what London went through.

I'ts akin to damning by faint praise.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by nicko on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:34 pm

If you asked a Londoner that question he would just say YES, he would not think of other battles, the one he just went through would wipe out all memories of others that had no bearing on his/her life !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11867
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

I often reflect on what I say

The question is, do you Horatio?

I certainly do not mind being called a clown

I hope you have a lovely day

As I certainly have no hard feelings towards you

Take care

I don't reflect on what I say on here because I don't abuse people who are kind to me on here.   Those who aren't kind to me often get it back, or I simply ignore them.  

Doing your predictable 'about turn' here won't wash anymore with me.  Your Mr Nice Guy Hail Fellow Well Met isn't something you can sustain anymore than you can stay away from here after you've flounced.  But as the saying goes....Every Village has its Idiot, and There's No Show Without Punch.  So here you are...something of a forum mascot.   Something to be endured and/or ignored as far as I'm concerned.  

Over and out.

You see there you go. The view to think you never abuse people and yet over the last couple of days you certainly have

I was not even here and you decided to be nasty, so your excuse does not wash

As any abuse is wrong by anyone. That is what you fail to grasp

Hence you will never see yourself ever in the wrong

Which is why you will always end up in predicaments

Good luck with that

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It is not specifically limited to blacks.  I think the police use the same racist reasoning to do violence to Hispanics, as well as all people of color.  And lately, they seem also to have a penchant for Muslims.

So we are talking about genocide here. Which has to have a policy

I talked about the Armenian genocide early, that had a distinct policy to murder them or ethnically cleanse them

Where is this policy within each and every Police department in the US to ethnically cleanse black people? Are you seriously telling me, you have no smoking gun on your claim here and you base this on bullshit lies that you are promoting?. That has also African Americans serve alongside white officers, who also shoot african americans?

I mean again if this was down to racism, why is it hardly any asians are shot by Police?

Based on white supremacy?

When a Muslim is shot, how do they know the victim practices islam? Unless they wear specific Islamic dress

You are simple talking shit and again avoided every point I made

Why is "Black Lives matter" not protesting every single black person killed?

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:22 pm

nicko wrote:If you asked a Londoner that question he would just say YES, he would not think of other battles, the one he just went through would wipe out all memories of others that had no bearing on his/her life !

Precisely.  The context conveys an embedded message.  Something is, or did happen, which dominates the subject.

And if one is likening it to 'just another day', s/he is deliberately minimizing it and insulting the person to whom it happened.  It's a variant of 'damning by faint praise'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damning_with_faint_praise

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:If you asked a Londoner that question he would just say YES, he would not think of other battles, the one he just went through would wipe out all memories of others that had no bearing on his/her life !

Precisely.  The context conveys an embedded message.  Something is, or did happen, which dominates the subject.

And if one is likening it to 'just another day', s/he is deliberately minimizing it and insulting the person to whom it happened.  It's a variant of 'damning by faint praise'.

Lets face it. The group "Black lives matter" simple does not care for black lives

This is evident when they certainly do not care about countless innocent African americans killed and murdered by criminal African Americans daily

Its why many people rightly see the group as a racist hate group

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Tu quoque fallacy.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:Tu quoque fallacy.

Where is the fallacy here?

Where is all the protests and riots by "Black lives Matter" over the daily continued murdered of African Americans by Criminal African americans?

If there is nothing said or done, then the group is meaningless and certainly does not care about black lives

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Look it up.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/tuquoque.html  

Turn it into an educational experience. Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 2187004795

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:Look it up.  

Turn it into an educational experience. Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 2187004795

I already know what it means

The point is, this is why you misdirect, as you know my point on "Black lives matter" is inherantly true.

Hence there is no fallacy here

They are a racist black supremacist group

They certainly do not protest the murder of countless African Americans, when murdered by African Americans

Hence Black supremacy

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Well then, think upon it. Concentrate...process. Try to apply what you have learned.
http://www.charityscience.com/blog/how-to-actually-apply-the-things-you-learn

Turn the next step into an educational experience, as well.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:52 pm


quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Why do I need to concentrate on something you cannot make a view on such a fallacy Quill

Hence the ball is in your court

I have presented the evidence that in reality,"Black lives Matter" is racist black supremacist group and in relaity do not care about black lives

Those are the facts

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:00 pm





phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 am

gelico wrote:
quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

So...no different than the whites then.

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 636351300380906564-KKKK32

I've been saying...we Californians need to distance ourselves from all of them.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:54 am

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:
quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

So...no different than the whites then.

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 636351300380906564-KKKK32

I've been saying...we Californians need to distance ourselves from all of them.

You mean no different to some white people. Gelico didn't lump all black people together, but you lumped all white people together.

Are you now saying that you don't approve of BLM?

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33460
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:The only negative response to the frankly ridiculous and deliberately provocative question "do black lives matter?" is obviously "no" - and apart from a bunch of KKK-subscribing Rednecks driving pick-up trucks and carrying shotguns and coils of rope I can't think of anyone, including here , who would either post, say or even genuinely feel such a thing.

In fact the question is about as meaningful and sensible as "when did you stop beating your wife?", and to attempt to equate the response "all lives matter" as somehow being "racist" is palpable nonsense.

Of course all lives matter...black lives, white lives, brown lives, yellow lives, red lives, long lives, short lives....do Left wing posters feel that they do not?

If that's the opinion of any of you, then we don't have to look much further for the real racists, fascists and Nazis here, do we?

You have missed the most important point: the context in which the question is asked.

If I asked a Londoner if he was glad the Battle of Britain was over, and he answered 'I'm glad all battles are over,' you would likely strike the person.  He was asked about a certain context in which a lot of emotions are invested.  To answer so glibly is to deliberately make light of what London went through.

I'ts akin to damning by faint praise.

I simply don't agree.

Had your example question been asked soon after September 15th 1940, the answer would clearly be "yes."

Were the question to be asked today, the response "I'm glad all battles are over..." would make perfect sense to me,  because that is genuinely how I feel.

And I express my opinions in this forum and not those of anyone else.

Admittedly, I personally would preface that with "Of course I'm glad the Battle of Britain is over..." and would draw your attention to the penultimate paragraph of my previous post, which you appear to have missed, be it by accident or design.

The fact is, Quill, the stark question "do black lives matter?" is deliberately provocative; it is a challenge based on an assumption on the part of the questioner that somehow the one being questioned may feel that black lives do not matter.

As someone who does not differentiate between the value of a black person's life and that of a white person (or, indeed, of any race, colour or creed) I regard the intention as being provocative  and the assumption as being insulting.

You  raised the matter of context: Go back and look at the real context in which this particular question is usually asked - and by whom - not only here but elsewhere.

I suggest that it is based on cheap, political point-scoring and an overt attempt to hang a false racist/fascist/nazi label on an opponent for no other purpose than denigration.

And we all see on a regular basis just how that particular ploy is practiced in forums such as  this one.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2600
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:04 pm

gelico wrote:
quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

Hahahahahaha, you don't know what you're talking about. I've met plenty of black people who support BLM AND fight violence within their own community.

One of my contacts is a leader in an anti-violence group here in my area, and he heard of a black guy who shot and killed his brother after hearing his brother had beat up the shooter's son.

This activist didn't even know them, but he went over, introduced himself, eventually got the shooter who was hiding out from police on the phone, and convinced him to turn himself in to police.

Other black people I know in my area are protesting unjustified shootings, like of Botham Jean and Oshea Terry, along with the 10-year prison sentence for a black woman who committed the horrific crime of not knowing she wasn't allowed to vote while on probation.

Oh, and they've never spewed out any hatred toward me when I've interviewed them. These are people taking on real problems, head on.

_________________
And I crawled out the window with my shadow in a spoon
Dancing on the roof shooting holes in the moon

- Beck
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26734
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:09 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
gelico wrote:
quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

Hahahahahaha, you don't know what you're talking about. I've met plenty of black people who support BLM AND fight violence within their own community.

One of my contacts is a leader in an anti-violence group here in my area, and he heard of a black guy who shot and killed his brother after hearing his brother had beat up the shooter's son.

This activist didn't even know them, but he went over, introduced himself, eventually got the shooter who was hiding out from police on the phone, and convinced him to turn himself in to police.

Other black people I know in my area are protesting unjustified shootings, like of Botham Jean and Oshea Terry, along with the 10-year prison sentence for a black woman who committed the horrific crime of not knowing she wasn't allowed to vote while on probation.

Oh, and they've never spewed out any hatred toward me when I've interviewed them. These are people taking on real problems, head on.


Many blacks are killed daily by other blacks

Where is the mass protests?

The view is black lives and yet they only protest and riot, when its perceived racism

Which is the organisation actually creates more harm and discord

It does nothing to actually solve problems, nor does it care who else gets shot by the Police

It perceives immediatelly that anyone black shot is down to racism. Which is inherantly naive and ignorant to say the least

Well they have certainly called for Police to be murdered and Police have been murdered.

The problem of shootings in the US is down to the facts I already stated.

The view to make this racial is about as stupid as it gets

That is dumb identity polictics for you

And who is to say who you interview are telling you the truth?

Of course they will love media attention that sucks up to them

That is a given

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Thor wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
gelico wrote:
quill, BLM is a vile organisation, plenty of black people are saying that too

they don't give a shit about hundreds of thousands of black unborn babies being destroyed

they don't give a shit about the black on black crime within their own communities

their only reason for being is to spew out hatred of cops and any random white person

they are a disgrace

Hahahahahaha, you don't know what you're talking about. I've met plenty of black people who support BLM AND fight violence within their own community.

One of my contacts is a leader in an anti-violence group here in my area, and he heard of a black guy who shot and killed his brother after hearing his brother had beat up the shooter's son.

This activist didn't even know them, but he went over, introduced himself, eventually got the shooter who was hiding out from police on the phone, and convinced him to turn himself in to police.

Other black people I know in my area are protesting unjustified shootings, like of Botham Jean and Oshea Terry, along with the 10-year prison sentence for a black woman who committed the horrific crime of not knowing she wasn't allowed to vote while on probation.

Oh, and they've never spewed out any hatred toward me when I've interviewed them. These are people taking on real problems, head on.


Many blacks are killed daily by other blacks

Where is the mass protests?

The view is black lives and yet they only protest and riot, when its perceived racism

Which is the organisation actually creates more harm and discord

It does nothing to actually solve problems, nor does it care who else gets shot by the Police

It perceives immediatelly that anyone black shot is down to racism. Which is inherantly naive and ignorant to say the least

Well they have certainly called for Police to be murdered and Police have been murdered.

The problem of shootings in the US is down to the facts I already stated.

The view to make this racial is about as stupid as it gets

That is dumb identity polictics for you

And who is to say who you interview are telling you the truth?

Of course they will love media attention that sucks up to them

That is a given

Dude, they're going by the cold hard facts, which are that in the United States, you're FAR more likely to be killed by a cop if you're unarmed and black than you are if you're unarmed and white.

And the fact that they don't fold everything else under their umbrella? Well hell, why don't they care about illegal whaling, deforestation, women lying about their dress size?

FFS

_________________
And I crawled out the window with my shadow in a spoon
Dancing on the roof shooting holes in the moon

- Beck
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26734
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:14 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Thor wrote:


Many blacks are killed daily by other blacks

Where is the mass protests?

The view is black lives and yet they only protest and riot, when its perceived racism

Which is the organisation actually creates more harm and discord

It does nothing to actually solve problems, nor does it care who else gets shot by the Police

It perceives immediatelly that anyone black shot is down to racism. Which is inherantly naive and ignorant to say the least

Well they have certainly called for Police to be murdered and Police have been murdered.

The problem of shootings in the US is down to the facts I already stated.

The view to make this racial is about as stupid as it gets

That is dumb identity polictics for you

And who is to say who you interview are telling you the truth?

Of course they will love media attention that sucks up to them

That is a given

Dude, they're going by the cold hard facts, which are that in the United States, you're FAR more likely to be killed by a cop if you're unarmed and black than you are if you're unarmed and white.

And the fact that they don't fold everything else under their umbrella? Well hell, why don't they care about illegal whaling, deforestation, women lying about their dress size?

FFS


What facts?

Are you more likely to be killed if involved in crime and thus likely to be in a confrontation with the Police?

How disproportionally are blacks involved in crime?

And yet more whites are shot by the Police

Hardly any asians are and why do you think that is?

Less involvment in crime

Like I say the group is clueless and racist and do not look to see why Blacks will be at a higher risk of being shot, if they are involved in more violent crime

That is a no brainer

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Thor wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Thor wrote:


Many blacks are killed daily by other blacks

Where is the mass protests?

The view is black lives and yet they only protest and riot, when its perceived racism

Which is the organisation actually creates more harm and discord

It does nothing to actually solve problems, nor does it care who else gets shot by the Police

It perceives immediatelly that anyone black shot is down to racism. Which is inherantly naive and ignorant to say the least

Well they have certainly called for Police to be murdered and Police have been murdered.

The problem of shootings in the US is down to the facts I already stated.

The view to make this racial is about as stupid as it gets

That is dumb identity polictics for you

And who is to say who you interview are telling you the truth?

Of course they will love media attention that sucks up to them

That is a given

Dude, they're going by the cold hard facts, which are that in the United States, you're FAR more likely to be killed by a cop if you're unarmed and black than you are if you're unarmed and white.

And the fact that they don't fold everything else under their umbrella? Well hell, why don't they care about illegal whaling, deforestation, women lying about their dress size?

FFS


What facts?

Are you more likely to be killed if involved in crime and thus likely to be in a confrontation with the Police?

How disproportionally are blacks involved in crime?

And yet more whites are shot by the Police

Hardly any asians are and why do you think that is?

Less involvment in crime

Like I say the group is clueless and racist and do not look to see why Blacks will be at a higher risk of being shot, if they are involved in more violent crime

That is a no brainer

You tell me how many of these unarmed black people were shot during the commission of a violent crime.

Botham Jean was murdered for being in his own apartment.

Oshea Terry was murdered for trying to flee from a traffic stop.

Stephon Clark was murdered for holding an iPhone in an area where someone had reported a person trying to break into a car.

Terrence Crutcher was murdered for acting weird.

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 532-Race-representation-1

_________________
And I crawled out the window with my shadow in a spoon
Dancing on the roof shooting holes in the moon

- Beck
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26734
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Ridiculous argument

Again the point is this

You have high levels of violent crime

Officers are in fear of life going into a situation, where often they have had reports of a gun. Sometimes this does turn out to be false, but you do not know then how unpredictable this is going to make officers.

Hence people involved in more violent crime, is going to make officers jumpy

That is natural reaction. Which is why again you see less Asians shot by Police, but not white, latino's or blacks. They are involved in more violent crime and hence. Due to a high level of murder and violent crime, plus dumb gun laws, is going to lead to mistakes. Unarmed white people have also been shot by the Police. How do you explain that?

LIke I said before, you have a spectrum of Police shootings

From those who are clearly murder, to those where the officer is justified to shoot in defence. In between you have many between these two, which will be done to incompetance, fear etc.

So the view this is down to racism, has little to no bases in the vast majority of cases.

You want this kind of problem to stop?

Restrict gun laws
Help tackle relative poverty
Tackle the problem of many whites, blacks, latino's and youths growing up without fathers in poverty.
Better Police training
Better interaction between the Police and communities.
In other words employ people from that area.

So I have not disputed some cops murder people and are often convicted on said charges

That does not mean there is a racial problem in shootings and no stats back this up

Again shows the levels of violent crimes by Blacks in the US and you will easily see what leads to fear then in said confrontations

Typical leftie not looking at stats objectively


Last edited by Thor on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Have a read.

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:02 pm

No amount of waffle can bury the facts:

Put into a situation with an unarmed suspect, U.S. cops are far more likely to deem the suspect a threat and kill him or her if they're black.

That's a real problem and it should be protested.

_________________
And I crawled out the window with my shadow in a spoon
Dancing on the roof shooting holes in the moon

- Beck
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26734
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:08 pm

These are the latest stats on shootings in the US by Police

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?utm_term=.4bd470079ac4

The vast majority are armed when shot by the Police

The percentage of Blacks shot by the Police is 21%
The percentage of whites shot by the Police is 41%
The percentage of Latino''s shot by the Police is 14%


I mean even in Bens old link. The same percentage of white people were unarmed by the Police when shot. Which means as more whites were shot and killed by Police. More white people unarmed were killed by the Police.

So how does he equate that down to racism?

It clearly is showing the problems I am talking about of how the system in the US. Is leading to police going into confronations jumpy and in some cases incompetant. Its natural for people to have fear grow when facing a situation.

Of course we do not have such a problem in the UK, as we have strict gun laws and thus is unlikely someone will end up shot then by the Police

Hence the US needs to learn from the UK.

I will say one thing. If the knife crime increases and more armed police at put on the street to tackle this. Then you will see a sharp increase of people being shot by the Police.

So the views made by Black Lives matter are based on a falsehood and even worse by promoting a flasehood. They are in fact increasing racial tenstions and problems.

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:No amount of waffle can bury the facts:

Put into a situation with an unarmed suspect, U.S. cops are far more likely to deem the suspect a threat and kill him or her if they're black.

That's a real problem and it should be protested.


What a really dumb argument, based on the fact your stats, showed the same percentage of white people shot by the Police were unarmed as black people. With more white people being shot by the Police, means there were more whites and unarmed shot, thus they are more likely to be shot by the Police, when unarmed.

Did you do maths at school?

So you are talking bollocks

So again how do you account for so many unarmed white people being shot by the Police in your stats?

Are you going to pull the race card bullshit on that as well?

You clearly have not got a clue or what its like to face a criminal situation. Where everytime a cop is going to believe it could cost them their lives. Try placing your head into that situation and understand that there is millions of stop, searches and arrests each year. Think then how little is the number of people that is actually shot and look proudly at what a good service your officers do actually do

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Oh and the other thing using a population by nation as a percentage. Is meaningless. Where this will vastly change in percentages with city populations where crime is higher.

The only objective way to look at shootings by Police will be on percentages ethnically for the local area, based on the level of crime

For example, the Black population of Chicago is 32%

So you would have to compare by area and by levels of crime, whether someone is more likely to be shot on ethnicity.

You simple cannot go off the entire population. That is just plain dumb

This is why the left cannot look at something objectively or with any balanced reason

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Didge wrote:The percentage of Blacks shot by the Police is 21%
The percentage of whites shot by the Police is 41%
The percentage of Latino''s shot by the Police is 14%

The proportion of blacks in the US population is 13.4%. The proportion of Hispanics in the US population is 18.1%. The proportion of whites in the US population is 76.5%. https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

A binomial analysis according to your own figures, will show that the proportion of minorities shot by police exceed those whites shot by the police by about 35%.

This statistical showing proves that, while blacks get shot, whites get a handshake.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The percentage of Blacks shot by the Police is 21%
The percentage of whites shot by the Police is 41%
The percentage of Latino''s shot by the Police is 14%

The proportion of blacks in the US population is 13.4%.  The proportion of Hispanics in the US population is 18.1%.  The proportion of whites in the US population is 76.5%

A binomial analysis according to your own figures, will show that the proportion of minorities shot by police exceed those whites shot by the police by about 35%.

This statistical showing proves that, while blacks get shot, whites get a handshake.

I see you use absurd reasoning again. Where also you seem to be under the impression that all cops are white and that it is a white entity. When the US Police forces are made up of white, latino, Black, Asians etc. That means its a multi-ethnic force. So to say killing minorities, when its multi-ethnic, is again an absurd argument


As you do not equate levels of crime or levels of population to this to an area.

Hence its absurd to say Blacks are more likely to be shot, when in some areas this is not even the case.

For example

This year no blacks have been killed on Massachusetts
The Black population of Massachusetts 8.8%
Only white people have been shot and killed in Massachusetts by the Police

How are then blacks more likely to be shot in Massachusetts?

Again the number of murders in Chicago is 72% by Blacks
The number of Blacks in Chicago is 33%
The number of whites (non-hispanic) is 31%
The number of people killed in Illinois this year by the Police, where Chicago is are 19 people
Of this 8 of the people shot were black
Which equates to 42% of those shot by the Police
The number of whites shot by the Police is 6 people
31% and yet far less whites are involved in violent crime
Of those shot by the Police, 14 had guns, 2 had knives, 2 had other weapons and one is unknown

Thus blacks are far more likley to commit violence in Chicago and thus more likley to be in confrontations with the Police and as seen many were armed. Thus vastly increasing the risk, of more blacks being shot. Being as many more are involved in violent crime.

Its not rocket science to work out how badly the left cannot break down the stats and look at this objectively

Hence to go off the entire percentage of population and to also ignore the levels of crime, shows you have not a clue what you are talking about

Hence to claim blacks are more likely to be shot by Police will only be area specific and as seen in other areas whites will be more likely to be shot by the Police. This is also the case for California, where far more Latino's are shot by the Police than Blacks or Whites. Even then this needs to be narrowed to city levels of population. Whites are for an example now a minority in California. So to say minorities when one of the minorities asians are hardly ever shot by Police. With the fact they are hardly involved in crime shows one stunning factor. The higher the number of crime by ethnicity, shows a higher level of that ethnicity shot by the Police. Thus increased levels or armed crime, leads to higher levels of people shot by the Police

So to claim whites get a handshake is not only absurd but is ignoring the glaring facts, they more than any other group are shot by the Police overall

Now the view is again that Quill and Blacks lives matter believe any black person shot by the Police is immediately down to racism.

This is of course a load of bullshit. Whilst I do not discount racial sterotypes based on crime levels can lead to Police being more jumping when confronting a criminal situation. Nor do I discount that some Police offers are racist. Nor do I dsicount some officers have committed murder. The facts show that in the vast majority of cases, many people have been gunned down legitimately in the acts of crimininal. Where the vast majority are armed.

Of the 857 fatal shootings this year, 38 were unarmed.

So what people need to do is be very cautious to draw the wrong conclusions, when anybody is shot. Which is where Black lives matter as a movement is clearly not helping the situation and nor do they care that many whites and Latino's are shot by the Police. As seen, all they are doing in the main.(some genuinely want to help and do help), but in the main they are fueling racial tensions and as seen based off falsehoods.

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Didge wrote:As you do not equate levels of crime or levels of population to this to an area.

There is really no need to make irrelevant distinctions.  The relevant comparisons is to police/civilian interactions, not levels of crime or surroundings.

The interactions come regardless of the crime.  The difficulty is with the attitude of the police.  Sandra Bland was pulled over for a burned-out tail light, and she ends up dead in jail.  The crime is just an excuse to single out, and target blacks.

Nor does the character of the area matter.  In fact, the nature of the neighborhood merely reinforces the hostility of the police.  The focus is one thing if the black is in a black neighborhood; police figure they are in a hostile zone and act with hostility.  But, it's another thing in a white neighborhood; the police figure they are protecting the 'white' property and a black doesn't belong in the area.  Clearly, then, he's up to no good.

It all begins and ends in the minds of the cops.


Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28932
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by phildidge on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:As you do not equate levels of crime or levels of population to this to an area.

There is really no need to make irrelevant distinctions.  The relevant comparisons is to police/civilian interactions, not levels of crime.

The interactions come regardless of the crime.  The difficulty is with the attitude of the police.  sassy Bland was pulled over for a burned-out tail light, and she ends up dead in jail.  The crime is just an excuse to single out, and accuse blacks.

Nor does the character of the area matter.  In fact, the nature of the population merely reinforces the hostility of the police.  The focus is one thing if the black in a black neighborhood; police figure they are in a hostile zone.  But, it's another thing inn a white neighborhood; the police figure they are protecting the 'white' property and a black doesn't belong.  It all begins and ends in the minds of the cops.

Well you see this is what the left do

They fail to look at anything in detail

They see basic numbers and draw a conclusion, racism from this

Its why in my last post you evaded every single point and you did so because you know it makes your view point absurd

You only are making presumptions and poor ones at this

So lests compare the US to the UK and it will show further what is the problem

in 2016, 5 people were fatally shot by the Police in the UK
In the US in 2016, 957 were shot fatally by the Police

The UK has a tough stance on gun control and Police only tend to be armed in high profile areas for terrorism. Not local crime

Based on the respective populations, people are 64 times more killed in the US, than the UK by Police

So your view on a population as a whole is moot and meaningless, as you have to take into account local crime levels and those shot by the Police and their respective population sizes. To not do so, is as seen painting a false picture. Which is being fed to the public, raising and fueling racial tension even worse.

I have already listed what the US needs to do to reduce these numbers of deaths
Though your claim to make all these shootings racial, simple does not hold any water what so ever

As  again if an area has a high level of violent crime, is a no brainer the Police will be more on edge and jumpy facing a crime scene. If its a less level of violent crime, then the level of apprehension is going to descrease. If know suspects at a scene are armed, then its going to dramatically increase the levels of fear within officers.

Hence levels of crime, will play an important factor in the levels of shootings by the Police

phildidge

Posts : 7593
Join date : 2018-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum