Your male friend who brags about his "sexual conquests"

Go down

Re: Your male friend who brags about his "sexual conquests"

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:19 am

I cannot stand men that do this. It’s not attractive, it’s not masculine and it’s not classy.

In fact, it’s downright sad.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:21 am

What a Face

That article started off stating that "most men" will brag about their supposed sexual 'conquests'  --  making me suspect that it was originally written by either a man-hating woman with serious issues with men, or her wimpy handbag husband...

I have found that those blokes who continually brag too much and too often are in fact in the minority --  I reckon that author needs to get out a bit more, and meet a wider range of real world men, where (s)he will find that the majority of men don't fit their stereotype..

As the story does go on to claim, however, I do agree that most people do think that those who brag too much are exaggerating, building themselves up, often outright lying.

Simply put, those who are more successful with the opposite sex (socially, emotionally, as well as sexually..) will be the ones who have to brag about it least (i.e. not at all..).

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:32 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

That article started off stating that "most men" will brag about their supposed sexual 'conquests'  --  making me suspect that it was originally written by either a man-hating woman with serious issues with men, or her wimpy handbag husband...

I have found that those blokes who continually brag too much and too often are in fact in the minority --  I reckon that author needs to get out a bit more, and meet a wider range of real world men, where (s)he will find that the majority of men don't fit their stereotype..

As the story does go on to claim, however, I do agree that most people do think that those who brag too much are exaggerating, building themselves up, often outright lying.

Simply put, those who are more successful with the opposite sex (socially, emotionally, as well as sexually..) will be the ones who have to brag about it least (i.e. not at all..).

Well, I think it goes a bit deeper than that, into downright disrespect of women, treating them like trophies, etc. Or you get the kind who are equally awful, calling them slags, sluts, etc. It's all about treating people like they only have one dimension, on the basis of one characteristic, and usually because they've "done you wrong" in some petty way.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:00 am

It says that Ben started this thread on the index, but eddie started it- that's weird.

I can't see an article. Didge was talking about how many women he'd had sex with though.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
It says that Ben started this thread on the index, but eddie started it- that's weird.

I can't see an article. Didge was talking about how many women he'd had sex with though.

Arrow

Ben originally posted up an article, that I replied to above, a few hours ago...

It has disappeared from here, since..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:26 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Arrow

Ben originally posted up an article, that I replied to above, a few hours ago...

It has disappeared from here, since..

Ah, I see - thank you. I wonder why it's gone.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:32 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
What a Face

Well, I think it goes a bit deeper than that, into downright disrespect of women, treating them like trophies, etc. Or you get the kind who are equally awful, calling them slags, sluts, etc. It's all about treating people like they only have one dimension, on the basis of one characteristic, and usually because they've "done you wrong" in some petty way.

Arrow

I reckon there's also a bit of mental/intellectual laziness on the part of those slagging off entire genders, nationalities or religions, because of some personal grievance or sleight that they have experienced at the hand of some members of that wider group...

Not only those men who are debasing and devaluing all women --  but also that minority of women themselves, who are constantly stating that "all men are bastards", "all men are 'potential' rapists", "most men will brag about supposed sexual conquests" --  and those sisters cheering them on.

I, for one, don't slag off entire genders or nationalities with one generalised claim --  but name the individuals or sub-groups that I choose to insult.

Political parties, though, are another matter again  !      tongue

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:33 am

I would shag Tess Daly and Keira Knightly.
At the end I would be shagging weakly.
And pray for monthlies!

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It says that Ben started this thread on the index, but eddie started it- that's weird.

I didn’t start it, Ben did. Yet his opening post has disappeared and it was an article.

Last edited by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 pm

I read the OP late last night...it's gone now.
Men who brag are insecure....they feel the number of women they say they have been with boosts their manliness and attractiveness, maybe some weak minded men are impressed, I should think most women just think they are fantasists.
Men who genuinely do sleep with anything with a pulse are to be avoided like the plague....they obviously dont respect women.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:12 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
What a Face

Arrow

I, for one, don't slag off entire genders or nationalities with one generalised claim --  but name the individuals or sub-groups that I choose to insult.

tongue

Interesting though, that you choose the words that insult women sexually.
I mean, you called myself and others “slags”.

It says a lot about someone if they choose sexual insults, don’t you think?

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:18 pm

eddie wrote:I cannot stand men that do this. It’s not attractive, it’s not masculine and it’s not classy.

In fact, it’s downright sad.

Does a guy think having numerous previous sexual partners is something to boast about? scratch 

The only conclusions I'd draw are that he has serious emotional & maturity issues.
(As an NHS employee who gets to see a LOT of unsavoury stuff, I'd also wonder if he caught something nasty along the way, that is quietly lying dormant in him, and he does not even realise.)

Some reality show celebs claim they've slept with 1,000's  > >

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/01/spencer-matthews-made-in-chelsea_n_4020855.html

Eww!  pale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 pm

I’m wondering why the original article has gone?
My post is showing first yet it was a response to Ben’s OP

It’s wierd.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:26 pm

I accidentally deleted it last night. I was going to make an edit and I tapped wrong. I may have been slightly inebriated at the time.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:57 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

tongue

Eh...he used "slag off" as a verb, not a noun or pronoun.  Any person, regardless of gender, can, or can be, "slag[ged] off". Verbs are without gender.

I did think "handbag husbands" was clever, tho. Laughing  And it is a pronoun.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It says that Ben started this thread on the index, but eddie started it- that's weird.

Has Didge flounced again? He seems to think the phrase 'blowing one's trumpet' has to do with a sexual act. It must be hard having had all that sex he speaks of and now all he's got needs a bicycle pump.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Smile
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

tongue

Eh...he used "slag off" as a verb, not a noun or pronoun.  Any person, regardless of gender, can, or can be, "slag[ged] off".  Verbs are without gender.

I did think "handbag husbands" was clever, tho.   Laughing   And it is a pronoun.

You just don’t read that well, do you?

He has called women on here “slags”. He got basemented for it.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:10 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Has Didge flounced again?   He seems to think the phrase 'blowing one's trumpet' has to do with a sexual act.   It must be hard having had all that sex he speaks of and now all he's got needs a bicycle pump.

Didge was placed in the basement last night, indefinitely.  It's involuntary, so it's not exactly a 'founce'.  I reckon he'll be back soon.

I did notice his overlapping the two meanings of "blowing one's trumpet".  Didge likes to dive down rabbit-holes during debate, and double entendres are a common plunge for him to employ.  Don't know...'any port in a storm', seems common for him.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Eh...he used "slag off" as a verb, not a noun or pronoun.  Any person, regardless of gender, can, or can be, "slag[ged] off".  Verbs are without gender.

I did think "handbag husbands" was clever, tho.   Laughing   And it is a pronoun.

Um, not this time. You just don't read that well, do you? Razz

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 pm

I see that Didge's posts are now from "Guest".
Does that mean he has deleted his account?

Yet again.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Um, not this time.  You just don't read that well, do you?  Razz

I didn’t say he’d just said it or that it was “this time”.
You feel silly because you’d forgotten he’d said it before - which was what I’d said.

Quill, just admit when you fail to absorb words and sentences properly. Jeez. No one will think you’re any less intelligent.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Your reference was to a specific exchange. Next time, if you want to make a general comment about someone and the way they talk, why not just say you don't like him or her. Talking is about all we do here.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Burger.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

tongue

Rolling Eyes

Tell the truth,  eddie...

I have insulted you on occasion after you had already begun insulting me, back when..

That was nothing compared with the return abuse I have directed towards Horatio, Sly, magica, and to a lesser degree Nems, gelico and Raggamuffin   --  and in every case my insults were targeted against individuals who were already abusing me personally..

Not my fault if the likes of Horatio, Sly and co. didn't like being called out over xenophobic and racist posts they made --  those cowards were the ones who usually start off calling their detractors "sad old men", "woman haters", and began throwing around sexual/manhood insults...

I simply ramped up the abuse in return, adding in a few swear words for effect --  how come we never see you complaining about the sexist abuse that those Hens Club goons throw around, but only the abuse they get back in return  ???

Anyways, like I said, I always target my insults towards the people concerned..

I would challenge you to find one case where I have insulted "all women", "all Brits", "all foreigners",  or such --  unlike some of your countrymen on here.

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Yesterday at 12:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Has Didge flounced again?   He seems to think the phrase 'blowing one's trumpet' has to do with a sexual act.   It must be hard having had all that sex he speaks of and now all he's got needs a bicycle pump.

Didge was placed in the basement last night, indefinitely.  It's involuntary, so it's not exactly a 'founce'.  I reckon he'll be back soon.

I did notice his overlapping the two meanings of "blowing one's trumpet".  Didge likes to dive down rabbit-holes during debate, and double entendres are a common plunge for him to employ.  Don't know...'any port in a storm', seems common for him.

Yes.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down