President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:31 pm

So, Trump apparently cancelled his scheduled visit to a World War One Cemetery marking 100 years since the end of the Great War - because of rain...

Seriously, how low and pathetic can this man get?

Since his party lost the House he's done two conferences and done nothing but bitch, whine and snap at reporters, and now he slaps the face of those who fought and died for their country, his country, 100 years ago. Because of rain and a lack of contingency plans. I'm pretty sure the vets fought in slightly worse conditions than rain, too Rolling Eyes

Is this not going to turn heads of at least some war-loving, gun-loon RW Americans? Surely this is the mother-load of offences.

There's seriously no better crystalisation of the term 'Snowflake' that has ever existed than there is Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/10/donald-trump-cancels-visit-wwi-cemetery-ceremony-because-rain/1958788002/

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7666
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:So, Trump apparently cancelled his scheduled visit to a World War One Cemetery marking 100 years since the end of the Great War - because of rain...

Seriously, how low and pathetic can this man get?

Since his party lost the House he's done two conferences and done nothing but bitch, whine and snap at reporters, and now he slaps the face of those who fought and died for their country, his country, 100 years ago. Because of rain and a lack of contingency plans. I'm pretty sure the vets fought in slightly worse conditions than rain, too Rolling Eyes

Is this not going to turn heads of at least some war-loving, gun-loon RW Americans? Surely this is the mother-load of offences.

There's seriously no better crystalisation of the term 'Snowflake' that has ever existed than there is Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/10/donald-trump-cancels-visit-wwi-cemetery-ceremony-because-rain/1958788002/
I agree on many aspects here, but do you extend such contempt mate to those on the left that are inherantly antisemitic?

I mean the left argue for safe spaces for minorities but never jews. Never that they should have a safe space in a country where their genesis formed. The Arabs conquered and colonized the whole Middle East and yet people think that is a good thing. Mainly Democrats.

At last some Democrats are not putting up with such antisemitism


Why #MeToo Activist Alyssa Milano Will Not Speak at Next Women's March
https://www.advocate.com/women/2018/10/30/metoo-activist-alyssa-milano-wont-be-stopped

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Do you know why you will not reply mate?

AS we both know the far left have taken the crown when it comes to antisemitism

Whatever you think of Israel or zionism, the left have promoted a view to make it accteable to hate both. Yet you know this is inherantly wrong. How can people promote a view to hate again Jews through zionism and think its okay?

All this shows is how badly this virus has mutated

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 am

I won't reply because I'm not having another thread become about antisemitism. I don't agree the Left are. I don't agree with 'safe spaces'. I oppose antisemitism.

If your next post is on that subject, rest assured I will ignore it, however much posturing you do with your 'I told you sos' or whatever else.


BACK ON SUBJECT:

So yes, Trumpster is an ABSOLUTE snowflake, with no care for anyone, including veterans, but himself, his ego and his precious comfort. The King Clown of all Snowflakes Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7666
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:19 am

Eilzel wrote:I won't reply because I'm not having another thread become about antisemitism. I don't agree the Left are. I don't agree with 'safe spaces'. I oppose antisemitism.

If your next post is on that subject, rest assured I will ignore it, however much posturing you do with your 'I told you sos' or whatever else.


BACK ON SUBJECT:

So yes, Trumpster is an ABSOLUTE snowflake, with no care for anyone, including veterans, but himself, his ego and his precious comfort. The King Clown of all Snowflakes Laughing

Unbelievable

Rest assured you will ignore this?

Thank you for probing my point

I think Trump is an idiot, but you have no care about that and you threaten me with not debating based on antisemtism.

Imagine I made that a view on homophobia?

Whjen I always stand on your corner on this

You prove to me what ius wrong with the left. They are shit sacred to talk about antisemitism and you even threaten me not to

I seriously dispair at that

Now I know who really is the real victims here.

Rest assured?

Fuck you

I will stand every courner with homosexuals and Jews for their rights. You just proved only one group matters

How dare you

And you then want to talk about Trump

Okay no problem. Man alive are you naive. Of course he care about votes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:29 am

Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37975
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:32 am

eddie wrote:Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.

Can you expand on this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

Phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:49 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?

Well what have you done to great for america?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?

Well what have you done to great for america?

I'm your real father, Didge. That's not just a great thing for America, but for the world.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:53 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Well what have you done to great for america?

I'm your real father, Didge. That's not just a great thing for America, but for the world.

Thank you for mocking my real dad

He was a real man, who served in the second Royal tank regiment

And you think that is a joke

When you watch him suffer cancer, then tell me about your insecuritiues on the us

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:56 am

Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37975
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:57 am

eddie wrote:Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

What makes you judge to say what I should do?

Seriously, who the fuck are you to decide?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 am

Phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

What makes you judge to say what I should do?

Seriously, who the fuck are you to decide?

She's a fucking admin, bitch.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:04 am

eddie wrote:Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

Eds is right, didge.

You seem to be very sensitive at the moment. None of us can know why, but if I were you I'd leave it for a bit mate.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7666
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am

Oh, he's got no choice. He's basemented indefinitely.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:49 am

A bit of rain shouldn't put anyone off. As the OP said, the soldiers fought in worse conditions than rain. It's raining here too, and I hope it does clear up before the parade today, but if not, we'll just have to take umbrellas.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 am

Didge seemed to be having a mental breakdown.
He is seriously wrong in the head.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5399
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 am

And Trump is having one as well. I think He is scared shitless of Mueller.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5399
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Vintage on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 am

Absolute disgrace for a politician to do this, the helicopter couldn't fly in the bad weather, the cemetery is 55 miles from Paris. I'm sure the beast could have been got out of the garage and fired up for the journey.

Vintage

Posts : 1848
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 am

He would have been vulnerable to assassination.
Coward.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5399
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Lurker on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Donald trump is the worst scumbag America has ever produced. My apologies to the the world that this low-life nationalist wannabe exists. He has no morals and no intelligence. All he does is destroy and tear down. He has isolated us from every country in the world. He's that drunken uncle that everybody hates to have at family reunions.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 5102
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:41 pm

I would've loved it if the words snowflake and rain were both in the title.  lol!

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Phildidge wrote:


Unbelievable

Rest assured you will ignore this?

Thank you for probing my point

I think Trump is an idiot, but you have no care about that and you threaten me with not debating based on antisemtism.

Imagine I made that a view on homophobia?

Whjen I always stand on your corner on this

You prove to me what ius wrong with the left. They are shit sacred to talk about antisemitism and you even threaten me not to

I seriously dispair at that

Now I know who really is the real victims here.

Rest assured?

Fuck you

I will stand every courner with homosexuals and Jews for their rights. You just proved only one group matters

How dare you

And you then want to talk about Trump

Okay no problem. Man alive are you naive. Of course he care about votes

What style is this? Common or garden prose? Or are you attempting to write in some sort of verse? scratch

If so, . . sorry but your pentameters are all over the place . . . . . just saying. snobby

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:52 pm


''Despite the rain, an American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford still attended the event.

Critics pointed out world leaders like Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada managed to attend events Saturday despite the rain.''



I agree. What a lame duck excuse if the rest of them managed.

I doubt he's scared of assassination. He's probably more worried that all his fake tan will wash away and then people will know he wears fake tan, cos right now everyone thinks that's a natural look right?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:57 pm

The nation with the technology to put man on the moon can surely handle a slight bit of rain. 

Poor show, bro.  No No
Or should that be 'non-show'.

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:03 pm

gelico wrote:
''Despite the rain, an American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford still attended the event.

Critics pointed out world leaders like Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada managed to attend events Saturday despite the rain.''



I agree.  What a lame duck excuse if the rest of them managed.

I doubt he's scared of assassination.  He's probably more worried that all his fake tan will wash away and then people will know he wears fake tan, cos right now everyone thinks that's a natural look right?

Lame duck - a fitting term considering the midterm results Laughing

He has no sense of awareness, only selfishness. He really is a putrid and awful human being.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7666
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Idea

The Dumpster has been seen in the past carrying an umbrella when attending rallies with the Evangelical, fascist militia and KKK faithful...

Yet he couldn't manage the same, when it comes to the Armistice Day memorials --  says a lot more about the man himself, than anything about the weather..

And as for those veterans, evangelicals and faux_"patriots" among his more diehard supporters --  most likely they will either  continue to be blind to Donnie's behaviour, or find even more weaker excuses for their own cupidity and stupidity.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by eddie on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am

Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?
Maybe it’s a little “out there” for some of you but not everyone cares about remembering wars and soldiers.

Still. If that was his reason he should’ve said so.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37975
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by nicko on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:31 am

Anyone of my age cares a lot !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11620
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 am

eddie wrote:Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?
Maybe it’s a little “out there” for some of you but not everyone cares about remembering wars and soldiers.

Still. If that was his reason he should’ve said so.  

He praises and talks up his love of military all the time Laughing Which is obviously politically motivated, the monster couldn't give a shit about people dying for their country...

Let's be honest, he's just a whiny, precious, overgrown spoilt brat who didn't want to get wet and felt too good too go by car like those who cared.


_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7666
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 am

The people who protested against him are showing a lot of disrespect as well. Remembrance Day should not be used for their own purposes - disgraceful behaviour.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:23 pm

The WH is now saying that the rain would have put the helicopters in danger.  Helicopters can't fly in the rain?  I'm told rain does eat away at the leading edge of the rotor, but it is the best and easiest way to clean the bugs off in the late summer!

One flaw in this excuse is, the rest of the entourage--including chief-of-staff Gen. John Kelly--made it just fine.

Opp...this just in this am.  It wasn't the rain but the havoc the motorcade would have caused:

Assoc. Press wrote:The Latest: Trump ruled out cemetery motorcade as disruptive
Associated Press  

PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's cancelled visit to a cemetery in northern France (all times local):

2:45 a.m. The White House is offering an additional reason besides bad weather for Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon not attending a ceremony Saturday to honor American war dead at a cemetery in northern France.

Stung by criticism for not attending the event, the White House said Sunday that Trump didn't want to disrupt roadways with a last-minute motorcade. Traveling by car would have been the only option after weather grounded the president's helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence Saturday at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

On Sunday, Trump attended a scheduled event honoring American war dead at a different U.S. cemetery just outside of Paris.

@Raggs: Disrespect is what you show to someone who can't keep his hands off ladies pussies.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:38 pm

[quote="Original Quill"]

One flaw in this excuse is, the rest of the entourage--including chief-of-staff Gen. John Kelly--made it just fine.

Opp...this just in this am.  It wasn't the rain but the havoc the motorcade would have caused:

Assoc. Press wrote:The Latest: Trump ruled out cemetery motorcade as disruptive
Associated Press  

PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's cancelled visit to a cemetery in northern France (all times local):



Stung by criticism for not attending the event, the White House said Sunday that Trump didn't want to disrupt roadways with a last-minute motorcade. Traveling by car would have been the only option after weather grounded the president's helicopter.
.

i dunno if i'm buying this one

did the others go by car
he's the most powerful man in the world, surely he could arrange to have cars on standby as contingency plans?
how many cars in this motorcade
could he not have left earlier

etc etc

he seemed to manage to get to one just outside of paris so why not the main one?






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 pm

eddie wrote:Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?
Maybe it’s a little “out there” for some of you but not everyone cares about remembering wars and soldiers.

Still. If that was his reason he should’ve said so.  

I don't think that thought crossed anyone's mind. 'Pacifist' is simply not compatible with 'POTUS' especially not a republican one.  He staunchly believes in war.

In fact you do him a disservice in the way you phrased your sentence, cos in reply to the highlighted bit, people who dislike him will leap on those words and sarkily reply that he did not believe in personally taking part in war. He was a notorious serial draft dodger. Orange face, yellow streaked underbelly, what a colourful combo !


Last edited by Jules on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:54 pm

nicko wrote:Anyone of my age cares a lot !

A hell of a lot of far younger people also, if the large congregation in our little village church's Remembrance Sunday service and the absolutely enormous attendance at the evening of entertainment followed by beacon lighting last night.

And you might just be interested, Nicko, that I managed to get tickets for Saturday night's Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in London's Royal Albert Hall in the presence of Her Maj and most of the Royal Family (we were sitting exactly opposite them!).

Did you watch it on TV? It was so deeply moving throughout.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2516
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Would've been AWESOME if Prince Philip had somehow been able to make it to the cenotaph one final time. The 100th year of remembrance is such an iconic & symbolic milestone, it would have been a very stylish way to wrap things up! Rather than 99 years - falling agonisingly short, by just 1 year.

People were rooting for him to make it for the wedding of both his grandkids and happily, he did. If he'd been strong enough to attend this too, what an awesome hat-trick for 2018 that would have been. 

Nemmind, couldn't be helped.  Sad

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:

@Raggs: Disrespect is what you show to someone who can't keep his hands off ladies pussies.

You don't do that on Remembrance Day - it's disrespectful to the fallen and the Veterans. People can be so disgusting these days.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
nicko wrote:Anyone of my age cares a lot !

A hell of a lot of far younger people also, if the large congregation in our little village church's Remembrance Sunday service and the absolutely enormous attendance at the evening of entertainment followed by beacon lighting last night.

And you might just be interested, Nicko, that I managed to get tickets for Saturday night's Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in London's Royal Albert Hall in the presence of Her Maj and most of the Royal Family (we were sitting exactly opposite them!).

Did you watch it on TV? It was so deeply moving throughout.

I went to a wonderful parade, like I do every year, and there were loads of people there.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

@Raggs: Disrespect is what you show to someone who can't keep his hands off ladies pussies.

You don't do that on Remembrance Day - it's disrespectful to the fallen and the Veterans. People can be so disgusting these days.

Americans are different...probably for the same reason the poppy-in-the-lapel has faded away.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't do that on Remembrance Day - it's disrespectful to the fallen and the Veterans. People can be so disgusting these days.

Americans are different...probably for the same reason the poppy-in-the-lapel has faded away.

They weren't American. Rolling Eyes

If Americans also have a disrespectful attitude, they can stay away from the UK at this time of year.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Jules on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Aww thanks to the generous giver of that greenie, whoever you are. x

Laters, guys, enjoy your day! 

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3156
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Americans are different...probably for the same reason the poppy-in-the-lapel has faded away.

They weren't American. Rolling Eyes

If Americans also have a disrespectful attitude, they can stay away from the UK at this time of year.

Oh, they were French?  Perhaps they've heard about this president's sexual proclivities.

Remind me to send a thank you card. Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:31 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

One flaw in this excuse is, the rest of the entourage--including chief-of-staff Gen. John Kelly--made it just fine.

Opp...this just in this am.  It wasn't the rain but the havoc the motorcade would have caused:

Assoc. Press wrote:The Latest: Trump ruled out cemetery motorcade as disruptive
Associated Press  

PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's cancelled visit to a cemetery in northern France (all times local):



Stung by criticism for not attending the event, the White House said Sunday that Trump didn't want to disrupt roadways with a last-minute motorcade. Traveling by car would have been the only option after weather grounded the president's helicopter.
.

i dunno if i'm buying this one

did the others go by car
he's the most powerful man in the world, surely he could arrange to have cars on standby as contingency plans?
how many cars in this motorcade
could he not have left earlier

etc etc

he seemed to manage to get to one just outside of paris so why not the main one?






Staffers for Barack Obama and George W. Bush have taken to Twitter and said they always had a contingency plan for rain when they visited.

As far as Trump not wanting to cause a traffic jam, well, he doesn't care about doing that in his own country, just google "trump traffic jam."

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:09 pm

French President Emmanuel Macron gave an opening speech blistering nationalism, and saying that it was the cause of WWI--which is true. Given that Trump recently gave a speech in which he said he was a nationalist, Trump has his had his nose rubbed.

Obviously this is why Trump and Putin got hurt feelings and now don't want to participate. It's the grown-up, political version of I'm gonna take my ball and bat and leave.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They weren't American. Rolling Eyes

If Americans also have a disrespectful attitude, they can stay away from the UK at this time of year.

Oh, they were French?  Perhaps they've heard about this president's sexual proclivities.

Remind me to send a thank you card. Wink

Perhaps they've never heard of Remembrance Day - ignorant idiots.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33048
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Oh, they were French?  Perhaps they've heard about this president's sexual proclivities.

Remind me to send a thank you card. Wink

Perhaps they've never heard of Remembrance Day - ignorant idiots.

Maybe they have bigger fish to fry right now.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum