Election Day!

Go down

Election Day!

Post by Original Quill on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm

What have you heard?  Who's winning back east?  In Tennessee?  That nasty ol' race in Texas, twixt Beto and the guy from Canada?  cheers

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Election Day!

Post by Original Quill on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Beto speaks: Beto O’Rourke & Lester Holt interview.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Nancy speaks about the AFA:

Big issue for Democrats, while Republicans stew about immigrants polluting our whiteness.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Georgia!

Notice that Trump always knocks blacks on issues of intelligence. Stacy is a graduate of Yale Law School, sames as Brett Kavanaugh. Trump's attitude toward blacks is racist.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Michael Moore is interviewed by MSNBC's Ari Melber:

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:21 am

Democrats win the House
All the major US networks are now projecting the Democrats have won the House.
That is a critical blow for Donald Trump. He will no longer be able to pass legislation without the support of his political opponents.
The Democrats will also gain control of important congressional committees, giving them the power of oversight over the White House. That means they will be able to investigate Mr Trump and his associates.
“He (Mr Trump) may feel good tonight,” former Obama strategist David Axelrod told CNN.
“He’s not going to feel good about it down the line.
“It really changes life in the White House, because you’re constantly under scrutiny, subpoenas fly and you have to play defence in a way that you didn’t have to before.”

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:22 am

Youngest Congresswoman in history
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, a 29-year-old Democrat, has become the youngest women ever elected to Congress after winning more than 75 per cent of the vote in her seat.

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 pm

But, the Republicans won seats, and retained the majority in the Senate. The Senate confirms all treaties and appointments, including judicial appointments. One can hope that not many will come up this term.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Quill, had a look back at mid term elections, no reason for you to be happy.
Clinton, -52/8
Obama-63/6
Trump -34/+3 ! Crying or Very sad
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:52 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, had a look back at mid term elections,    no reason for you to be happy.
       Clinton, -52/8
         Obama-63/6
         Trump -34/+3  !      Crying or Very sad

I agree.  Of course, this election was after a decade of Republicans gerrymandering the congressional districts. All it proves is that Republicans are good at manipulating the map. Democrats will have to re-gerrymander back in their own favor.

But, it certainly wasn't the 'blue wave' that the news people all expected.  And once again, while more women ran for office, the women in the electorate voted the same misogynist patterns.  Women don't appear to support their own gender in America. This is consistent with my own view that a woman will never be a popularly elected president.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:12 am

nicko wrote:Quill, had a look back at mid term elections,    no reason for you to be happy.
       Clinton, -52/8
         Obama-63/6

Where the Senate is concerned, it should be taken into account that most Rep seats were NOT contested while most most Dem seats were. And many of those Dem seats were in traditionally red territory.

The opposite will be the case in 2020, so we'll likely see a hammering on the GOP in the Senate then.

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:42 am

Clinton, -52/8
         Obama-63/6

Opps...now it's:

Clinton, -52/8
         Obama-63/6
         Trump +34/-46 !!    

Oh my.   Twisted Evil

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:53 am

Well, really Quill I don't give a shit about American politics . I don't understand the shouting, flag waving and the desperation that some people show [Lurka] when the one they don't like gets elected !

I just like to wind you up !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:54 pm

nicko wrote:Well, really Quill I don't give a shit about American politics .   I don't understand the shouting, flag waving and the desperation that some people show [Lurka] when the one they don't like gets elected !

I just like to wind you up !

Razz And I like to give you a thrill ride, here and there.  This is a classic case where news media and authorities must learn to wait.

America has a pattern: the RW voters are in the rural areas, while the LW voters are in the urban and suburban areas.  In rural areas, being less dense, votes are easier to tabulate, so the results come in earlier.  Urban and suburban areas are denser, and it takes longer to count their votes.  Look what happens:

Vote is closed on Tuesday.  Wednesday and Thursday, it looks like the RW is winning.  Then, as the more dense votes come in, the LW overtakes the RW.  You've always got to watch the number/percentage of votes that are in, because the huge bulge of them come in farther out.

This is a classic pattern.  When you called it, it was +3 for LW.  A couple of days later, it's +46 for LW.  Shocked

As for the "shouting, flag waving and the desperation", I think you'll find it's less flag waving than real desperation.  America is in the clutches of a dictator.  He refuses the follow the Constitution, and wants to take direct action.  The Constitution does not allow direct action.

Why, just two days ago he appointed an interim Attorney General--in a hurry because the verdict on his crimes is about to come down--and he not only ignored the chain of command on an interim appointment, but he's about doing it in the expectation that the appointee will make certain command decisions.  Command decisions may not be made by an interim appointee.

In fact, the President should not be making any appointments in either the Justice department or the Judiciary.  He is under investigation, and it's a conflict of interest for obvious reasons.  He is making appointments, installing people who will make decisions specifically favoring him and his case.

Not only is this ersatz monarch destroying normalcy in American life (i.e., grabbing pussy, raping under-aged girls), but he is blatantly destroying the rule of law in America (espionage, campaign violations, conspiracy, Logan Act, etc.).  The Constitution provides for due process of law, and due process does not permit the accused to choose his own prosecutor and Justice Department, or his own judges. At a minimum, we must rewrite certain portions of the Constitution in order to prevent this in the future.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Raping underage Girls is a serious accusation, can I see your proof of this ?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:40 am

nicko wrote:Raping underage Girls is a serious accusation, can I see your proof of this ?

Is it really that serious though?

OF COURSE IT IS YOU DICKHEAD !

~ Travis
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:42 am

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Raping underage Girls is a serious accusation, can I see your proof of this ?

Pipe down petal

You ar punching way above your weight

He fought wars

You sat back moanihng about them

Dont ever mock him again

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 am

eddie wrote:

Ah, not that big a deal, really. Accusing him of raping, murdering and eating his own mother, now that could be interesting.

Maybe I'm just jaded, though.

Jay-Z
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:30 am

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
DAVID MIKKELSON
UPDATED 4 NOVEMBER 2016 PUBLISHED 23 JUNE 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”:

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_
According to RadarOnline’s initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:

A judge recommended on April 29 that “Katie Johnson” should have to pay her own attorneys’ fees and court costs related to the $100 million lawsuit she brought against Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein over alleged sexual assault charges. Then on May 2, a U.S. District judge ordered the entire lawsuit thrown out.

“Johnson” had previously filed forms asking to be let off the hook for the costs of the lawsuit, claiming she had only $300 to her name … such an allowance — known as in forma paupers — is only given in civil rights cases in California, and the judge ruled that she “failed to state a claim for relief” on a civil rights basis, even though she “utilized the form provided by the Central District of California for civil actions.”

“Even construing the … pleading liberally, Plaintiff has not alleged any race-based or class-based animus against her, and consequently, her … allegations fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted,” the judge wrote … the address listed on the paperwork leads to an abandoned property, and the phone number goes straight to voicemail.

For his part, Trump asserted that the charges were “not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” adding that “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

On 20 June 2016, New York City-based blog Gothamist reported that the plaintiff had refiled a similar complaint in a New York State federal court:

A federal lawsuit filed in New York accuses Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than 20 years ago, at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein.

The suit, first reported by the Real Deal, accuses Trump and Epstein of luring the anonymous plaintiff and other young women to four parties at Epstein’s so-called Wexner Mansion at 9 East 71st Street. Epstein allegedly lured the plaintiff, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, with promises of a modeling career and cash.

Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane’s allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit. He also allegedly knew that the plaintiff was 13 years old.

Jane Doe filed a similar suit in California in April, under the name Katie Johnson, also accusing Trump and Epstein of rape. That suit was dismissed on the grounds of improper paperwork — the address affiliated with her name was found to be abandoned. Today’s suit confirms that the plaintiffs are one and the same.

The online outlet that first reported the second filing in New York explained that the lawsuit might be allowed to proceed even though the statute of limitations for bringing suit has expired, because (according to plaintiff’s lawyer) the plaintiff lacked the “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time” due to her having been threatened by Trump:

It should be noted that anyone can file a civil complaint in federal court. The statute of limitations in New York for civil rape cases is five years, but [the] complaint argues that the time limit should be waived, noting that the plaintiff was too frightened to report the abuse because Trump had threatened that if she did “her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”

“Both defendants let plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats,” the complaint claims.

A copy of the New York-based suit was also uploaded to Scribd, and in the second filing (which asked for no specific amount of monetary damages) the plaintiff was represented by Thomas Francis Meagher, a New Jersey patent lawyer who learned of her allegations via an article published on the GossipExtra web site advertising that she was “shopping for an attorney.” In a statement attached to her filing, the plaintiff (aka “Jane Doe”) asserted:

I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.

The filing also included a statement from “Tiffany Doe” (i.e., the woman referenced in plaintiff’s statement above who brought her to the parties) attesting that:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

A video reportedly featuring “Katie Johnson” (her identity hidden through the use of facial pixillation, a long blonde wig, and an electronic voice distorter) appeared online, in which she graphically described giving Donald Trump a hand job and being raped by him:

There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein:
Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein has been named in multiple similar lawsuits over the last several years, served 13 months in jail, and is registered as a sex offender for life:

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has paid another accuser.

The 56-year-old money manager has quietly settled with Jane Doe 102, an unnamed woman who alleged in federal court in Florida that Epstein had induced her to “serve his every sexual whim” from the time she was 15 until she was 19. The woman also claimed Epstein had flown her around the world, paying her “to be sexually exploited by [his friends] … including royalty, politicians, academicians [and] businessmen.”

Epstein flatly denied those charges. But a source close to the financier confirms “the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.” The woman’s lawyer, Robert Josefsberg, wouldn’t say how much she’s getting. Epstein had in the past offered accusers a minimum of $150,000.

Epstein has settled at least two other civil suits but still faces more than a dozen from women who claim he sexually abused them as minors at his Palm Beach mansion.

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason.

A status conference for the lawsuit was scheduled to be held on 16 December 2016.

BY DAVID MIKKELSON

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:13 am

eddie wrote:

I don't understand that post.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Now, nicko, that we've pulled Trump's dick out of a 13-year old child, let's talk about putting tiny babies in cages in Texas, or calling upon 4-year old's, who only speak Spanish, to defend themselves in court without an attorney.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Don't change the subject with other waffle, answer the question, [if you can] !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 pm

nicko wrote:Don't change the subject with other waffle,  answer the question, [if you can] !

Seems to me you got slammed pretty bad yesterday, what with my deftly backing up the Trump child rape story.  I'm just trying to reach out, partner, see if you're feeling ok.

So, to continue the discussion you raised, Trump is an aberration when if comes to women and children--maybe I should say abortion.  Rolling Eyes   Consistent behavior with raping a 13-year old child, is what he did to children seeking asylum in Texas earlier this year.  He put them in cages.  Nice, eh?

Normally, he exchanges money for non-disclosure agreements (NDA's), but he's finding that he cannot do that in politics.  People are more leaky with political figures.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Trump likes pussy grabbing and 13 year old girls.
It gives him a general erection .

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:55 pm

You "Backed" up the rape charge? Please repeat it, I missed it !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:31 pm

nicko wrote:You "Backed" up the rape charge?    Please repeat it, I missed it !

Of course. Happy to oblige:

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
DAVID MIKKELSON
UPDATED 4 NOVEMBER 2016 PUBLISHED 23 JUNE 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”:

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_
According to RadarOnline’s initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:

A judge recommended on April 29 that “Katie Johnson” should have to pay her own attorneys’ fees and court costs related to the $100 million lawsuit she brought against Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein over alleged sexual assault charges. Then on May 2, a U.S. District judge ordered the entire lawsuit thrown out.

“Johnson” had previously filed forms asking to be let off the hook for the costs of the lawsuit, claiming she had only $300 to her name … such an allowance — known as in forma paupers — is only given in civil rights cases in California, and the judge ruled that she “failed to state a claim for relief” on a civil rights basis, even though she “utilized the form provided by the Central District of California for civil actions.”

“Even construing the … pleading liberally, Plaintiff has not alleged any race-based or class-based animus against her, and consequently, her … allegations fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted,” the judge wrote … the address listed on the paperwork leads to an abandoned property, and the phone number goes straight to voicemail.

For his part, Trump asserted that the charges were “not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” adding that “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

On 20 June 2016, New York City-based blog Gothamist reported that the plaintiff had refiled a similar complaint in a New York State federal court:

A federal lawsuit filed in New York accuses Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than 20 years ago, at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein.

The suit, first reported by the Real Deal, accuses Trump and Epstein of luring the anonymous plaintiff and other young women to four parties at Epstein’s so-called Wexner Mansion at 9 East 71st Street. Epstein allegedly lured the plaintiff, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, with promises of a modeling career and cash.

Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane’s allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit. He also allegedly knew that the plaintiff was 13 years old.

Jane Doe filed a similar suit in California in April, under the name Katie Johnson, also accusing Trump and Epstein of rape. That suit was dismissed on the grounds of improper paperwork — the address affiliated with her name was found to be abandoned. Today’s suit confirms that the plaintiffs are one and the same.

The online outlet that first reported the second filing in New York explained that the lawsuit might be allowed to proceed even though the statute of limitations for bringing suit has expired, because (according to plaintiff’s lawyer) the plaintiff lacked the “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time” due to her having been threatened by Trump:

It should be noted that anyone can file a civil complaint in federal court. The statute of limitations in New York for civil rape cases is five years, but [the] complaint argues that the time limit should be waived, noting that the plaintiff was too frightened to report the abuse because Trump had threatened that if she did “her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”

“Both defendants let plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats,” the complaint claims.

A copy of the New York-based suit was also uploaded to Scribd, and in the second filing (which asked for no specific amount of monetary damages) the plaintiff was represented by Thomas Francis Meagher, a New Jersey patent lawyer who learned of her allegations via an article published on the GossipExtra web site advertising that she was “shopping for an attorney.” In a statement attached to her filing, the plaintiff (aka “Jane Doe”) asserted:

I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.

The filing also included a statement from “Tiffany Doe” (i.e., the woman referenced in plaintiff’s statement above who brought her to the parties) attesting that:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

A video reportedly featuring “Katie Johnson” (her identity hidden through the use of facial pixillation, a long blonde wig, and an electronic voice distorter) appeared online, in which she graphically described giving Donald Trump a hand job and being raped by him:

There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein:
Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein has been named in multiple similar lawsuits over the last several years, served 13 months in jail, and is registered as a sex offender for life:

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has paid another accuser.

The 56-year-old money manager has quietly settled with Jane Doe 102, an unnamed woman who alleged in federal court in Florida that Epstein had induced her to “serve his every sexual whim” from the time she was 15 until she was 19. The woman also claimed Epstein had flown her around the world, paying her “to be sexually exploited by [his friends] … including royalty, politicians, academicians [and] businessmen.”

Epstein flatly denied those charges. But a source close to the financier confirms “the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.” The woman’s lawyer, Robert Josefsberg, wouldn’t say how much she’s getting. Epstein had in the past offered accusers a minimum of $150,000.

Epstein has settled at least two other civil suits but still faces more than a dozen from women who claim he sexually abused them as minors at his Palm Beach mansion.

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason.

A status conference for the lawsuit was scheduled to be held on 16 December 2016.

BY DAVID MIKKELSON

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:16 pm

If he didn’t go to prison for this, do you think it’s possible that rich and powerful people can get away with anything if they have enough rich and powerful people helping them?

~ Travis
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:If he didn’t go to prison for this, do you think it’s possible that rich and powerful people can get away with anything if they have enough rich and powerful people helping them?

Yeah, I think that Americans are about to learn this game.  Nixon showed us that crooks could do well in politics.  It only encouraged us into a war that cost $17-trillion and introduced Americans to rape, murder, torture and concentration camps.  Next, Obama was a stooge of the former normalcy...sacrificing true law and order, to avoid a big fight with Cheney and make nice-nice with the other side.  

That only encouraged Trump to come along and take bigger and bigger bites out of our of our way of life.  Trump is not normal, and he sees the opportunity for his kind of abnormality to succeed by bending politics his way.  Trump is an organized criminal, dealing particularly in human trafficking (prostitution) and money laundering, and he saw public office as a way to keep government hands off him.

This is the way banana republics are made...only we see it from the inside this time.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:If he didn’t go to prison for this, do you think it’s possible that rich and powerful people can get away with anything if they have enough rich and powerful people helping them?

It's also possible that there's no evidence that he did any of that. Therefore, it's not correct to say he raped a young girl.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's also possible that there's no evidence that he did any of that. Therefore, it's not correct to say he raped a young girl.

That’s also true, I agree. However, I really wanted to make sure Quill understood that rich and powerful people have been getting away with absolute shitfest proportions of crimes against humans for years.

I’d like to know where the buck stops. Anyone know?

~ Travis
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's also true that there is evidence the moon is blue cheese.   Rolling Eyes

No, the evidence of his election fraud, conspiracy with Russians, espionage, bribery, money laundering, pay-offs, Logan Act violations, emoluments violations, and all the rest, is already made.  Trump's own attorney (Michael Cohen) has turned state's evidence, and admitted some acts under oath in his own allocution.

Trump is so spoiled and arrogant that he's never had to learn what is illegal.  Just like the rape of a 13-year old, his lawyers (who do know) just cover him with NDA's, and never bother to explain it to him.  Consequently, he's done a lot of criminal activity right before our eyes and thinks there's nothing wrong.

If he were black, he would have been executed by now. Twisted Evil

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, the evidence of his election fraud, conspiracy with Russians, espionage, bribery, money laundering, pay-offs, Logan Act violations, emoluments violations, and all the rest, is already made.  Trump's own attorney (Michael Cohen) has turned state's evidence, and admitted some acts under oath in his own allocution.

Trump is so spoiled and arrogant that he's never had to learn what is illegal.  Just like the rape of a 13-year old, his lawyers (who do know) just cover him with NDA's, and never bother to explain it to him.  Consequently, he's done a lot of criminal activity right before our eyes and thinks there's nothing wrong.

There's still no evidence that he raped a young girl.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There's still no evidence that he raped a young girl.

Oh, there's plenty of evidence. It's just been bought off.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:23 am

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_

it never went to court because of 'paperwork'
Burying any evidence from light of day and burying the young women in debt with court costs and legal fees for trying. Neutral

they never even disputed her claims
just proved she didn't have a law degree and/or the resources to mount an absolutely water tight action, against Trumps high paid legal team that specialize in picking apart cases

So I believe the answer to your question is 'yes'

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:56 am

Oh I know my answer is “yes”.

I’ve been saying it for years, the only reason a lot of people now see it is because they want to and/or it suits their purpose.

You know, some people could label this Trump lost paper thingy a “conspiracy” cyclops

~ Travis
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 am

These historical cases are always difficult to prove. Why people don't come forward earlier is a mystery, and it makes me suspicious.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:29 am

In Britain a person is innocent until found Guilty by a Court of Law ! Has he been in Court and found guilty ? No he has not. From what I make of him he has a case to answer, but until he is found guilty by the Court there is a presumption of innocent !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

nicko wrote:In Britain a person is innocent until found Guilty by a Court of Law !     Has he been in Court and found guilty ?  No he has not.  From what I make of him he has a case to answer, but until he is found guilty by the Court there is a presumption of innocent !

Exactly, so people should talk about the alleged incident and not presume that he's guilty.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:49 pm

nicko wrote:In Britain a person is innocent until found Guilty by a Court of Law !     Has he been in Court and found guilty ?  No he has not.  From what I make of him he has a case to answer, but until he is found guilty by the Court there is a presumption of innocent !

Would that Trump found himself in a court of law over this obvious crime.  But America is not a nation where the rule of law is paramount.  This case was handled by Gloria Alred's daughter, Lawyer Lisa Bloom, who negotiated a handsome non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for the victim.

There are many disappointments about America.  It is not a democracy.  It is deeply racist.  And now, people are surprised to learn that it is a country where the law can be circumvented by the rich and privileged.  Lisa Bloom has received a lot of criticism for her abandoning the women's cause and opting for this NDA.  But people don't realize that attorneys must abide by the wishes of their client.

An NDA is structured so that the victim signatory pays a heavy price for disclosure.  The NDA can't prohibit the victim from testifying, just heavily fine her if she discloses anything, anywhere.  The victim is encouraged (sub silentio) to walk into court and lie.  Think about it...no exposure for the rapist...and who wants to prosecute the witness/victim for perjury?

So, the perp gets to buy his way out of justice.  And law and order is just putty in the hands of someone who can play that game.  One wonders why Bill Cosby didn't think of it...meh, perhaps it doesn't work for blacks.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:45 pm

that is the very concept that Trump's Lawyers abuse (as do other megarich) 

they just prevent the case from ever going to trial so he can never be proven guilty in court regardless of how much evidence there is.  Rolling Eyes

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down